Daywher Hatching Coming!

Turn 2050
43rd Turn of the 9th Pass
Image Image Image Image
Isilsk
Tag Status:

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:25 pm

The staff have a Daywher hatching coming soon.

However, we noticed that we have very few Daywher candidates, and most of them are staff owned. Because of this, we wanted to check in with you, the players, to see if anyone had or has any daywher candidate plans to help us decide how to proceed with the upcoming hatching that's scheduled for the end of March.

Full disclosure, this isn't the staff trying to press anyone into creating candidates, this is a check-in for us before we make some big decisions on how to proceed. So if you had Daywher candidate plans, please let us know, either here or through PMs if you'd like to keep it to yourself for now. If it doesn't seem anyone has any plans for new candidates, worry not, for we have potential plans for that option, as well as if people have candidates in the works.

Thank you for your time, and happy posting.
Dreamer216
Tag Status:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:22 pm

I was hoping to create a candidate! She's been in my to do list for a while I just havent gotten around to her for reasons.
Berry
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status:

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:34 am

I do have a daywher candidate I was planning on making though I wasn't sure when I needed to have him done so I've been on the fence on just making him as a premade handler. If I have time to make him let me know and I'll see what I can do once I'm caught up on posts. >3
Fawkes
Junior Admin
Title: The Majestic Birb
Pronouns: She/Her or Birb
Tag Status: Open | Permission Preferred

Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:58 am

There is still time!

The potential to Bond is based mostly on the activity level of the candidates and players, so as long as they are done, approved and have a few posts out there before the Hatching starts, they could be considered for bonding at this Hatching. ^.~

So if anyone else out there is wondering if they have enough time, you do!
"You are only given one little spark of madness,
... you mustn't lose it"

ImageImageImage

ImageImage Image

#332500/#C1A00C | #A8482A | #B69064
#B72334/#C3C3D0 | #181D68 | #3B284A/#CA460A
~ Character Tracker ~ | * Marks Tracker *