Test Chains and Broken Kisses - Ember/Na'vi

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Slasher
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status: Open

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:59 pm

It didn't take Hrava long to find out about all she could about her sister. The woman had Impressed a handsome blue, who while Hrava had not met face to face, the woman had watched him a bit, and learned what she could of Chinolth. What Hrava found most interesting however, was her sister's lover. How the hell her very...Alright, she would be honest. Her sister comely enough, in her own way. But to be honest, Na'vi's face would have been one of those ones that only had a few, particular patrons back at the brothel. So how she had bagged an absolutely drool worthy stud like Mar'co, rider of bronze Roth, she would never know. The man seemed devoted enough, but Hrava knew she had to do what she could to protect her sister now that they were on half-way civil speaking terms. The man would have to be tested.

Mar'co arrived home one evening, ready to change and head for Na'vi's for dinner the woman was making. But something was off...He looked around his rooms, unable to quite place it, until...A bare foot slowly extended itself from around the corner into his bedroom. The foot was slowly followed by a calf, and then a knee, and a thigh, and then finally the rest of the woman. Hrava was wearing a skimpy little number, something she brought with her from Walled. Something that barely counted as wearing anything, and left nothing to the imagination. As she leaned against the wall, her back arching and curving as she gave him an unmistakable look, she bit her bottom lip softly.

Mar'co was stunned. One, he had no idea who this insanely hot woman was. Two, who the fuck was this chick? Hrava smiled, ”I didn't startle you..did I?” Her tone was soft, yet low and throaty, whispers of dangerous, seductive things in the dark. She left the wall, her hips swaying neatly with each step, the chain adorning her body making soft clink noises, a music to the dance in her body. As she got to him, her hands slid up his chest, fingers curling over his shoulders as she pushed her basically nude chest against his. She breathed softly against him, arching to put her face near his, ”Welcome home.”

The bronzerider's hands went to her arms, his fingers kneading the flesh there a moment as he grabbed her. At first, Hrava thought she had won, and her mouth was waiting eagerly for his, lips hovering oh-so-near his own. Marrow held her though, not shoving her away, not pulling her in, ”Who are you?” He had seen something when she was slinkily rubbing herself on his wall though. Something on her thigh. His hand slid down her body, until it grazed her rump, and down to her thigh. With a quick movement, he lifted her leg, eliciting a slightly surprised squeak from the woman in his arms. Looking down, he saw a familiar mark. One he had seen before. One he knew what it meant. And Walled had just so recently exploded, the refugees...It would be the perfect way to plant a spy. Or even an assassin.

Mar'co dropped Hrava like a sack of potatoes, the woman yelping and landing ass first on the ground, ”Ow! What the fuck!” But Marrow was already moving, sprinting out his door and straight for Na'vi's rooms. He had to warn her, it might already be too late...No, Chinolth would have reacted, Roth would know, the Weyr would be in chaos if a rider had been killed. Not too late then...He hoped.

Mar'co exploded into Na'vi's rooms, uncaring about flitts or anything as he looked around frantically for his woman, ”Na'vi?! Na'vi, where are you?! Are you alright?!”
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:24 am

Of course Na'vi was fine though. She was in the kitchen tending to their dinner, dressed in something nice for him already. When she saw him, she was hoping he might react to it, but the smile on her face faded rather quickly when she saw the worry and panic on his face. She moved to reach for her robe and pulled it on, then made her approach to touch his face. What could be the problem? Chinolth had no idea, and from the looks of it, neither did Kaltain.

"Marrow?" She wrapped her arms around him. "Hey, everything is alright. There's no need to worry." She rested her head on his chest and could hear his heart beating in his chest. It was... odd. Very odd. Something had upset him and she couldn't understand why. "Come on, my love, talk to me." She pulled back and looked up at him. "Tell me what's going on, okay? I'm here and I'm fine... what's gotten you riled up?"

A feeling awoke in her belly then and make things twist in knots. Had he heard something or seen something he wasn't meant to? Had something dislodged from the throats of some of the refugees and he somehow connected things concerning her? She didn't think it would have happened that way, not with how he'd burst in, but... she held onto her breath until she had an answer from him, her worry not going to leave until then.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:05 pm

The moment Marrow saw Na'vi, he grabbed her, wrapping his arms around her, and then pulled her back just enough to inspect her from head to toe, reassuring himself she was unharmed. At least for the moment, ”Your tattoo, the Ebonmark!” He shook his head, his mind racing in too many circles, and he felt Roth stir, quietly question if he should alert the Weyrleader to the assassin. But no, Mar'co couldn't betray Na'vi's trust like that. She had briefly explained her own tattoo, and he swore to keep her secrets, at least what he knew of them.

The bronzerider stopped himself, and took a steadying breath, ”There's a naked woman in my rooms.” As he said it, he wished he hadn't, because...It didn't exactly sound like something a lover wanted to hear, ”And she kissed me, and then I saw...” His voice faded as he tried to explain what had happened without possibly pissing Na'vi off because he had had another woman in his arms.

It didn't take long for Hrava to grab the soft, thin robe she had worn into the man's quarters. A small smile curled her lips as she took the time to adjust her hair a bit even, and set the robe so that nothing obvious showed, but she was not a modest person. She also knew exactly where he was going. He had seen her tattoo. He had connected the dots that she was somehow involved in the Ebonmark, and he assumed she had come there to somehow hurt Na'vi. Not quite the truth, though she had of course, come for her sister. But not in the way he was afraid of. She ambled out after him, politely closing the door to his rooms as she padded for her sister's.

”He saw me.” It didn't take her long to arrive at Na'vi's rooms, and Hrava paraded in, Kyatori chirping and swooping in with her as the gold trilled a hello to Na'vi's flitt. The woman walked for the sideboard, uncaring about the pair standing in each other's arms. She opened one cupboard, and then the other, obviously searching for Na'vi's stash. Straightening once she found a bottle, she glanced towards her sister, ”Something smells delightful. Did you actually figure out how not to poison people?”

Marrow was speechless, just staring incredulously at Hrava, his hands holding Na'vi automatically. They tightened slightly when the woman glanced at him. Hrava laughed then, and swished her robe open on the side, flashing her visibly naked thigh with the tattoo, ”And he saw this. And honestly, I feel like he over-reacted a bit, but that's just my opinion. Where are you hiding your glasses?” The woman turned again, resuming her rummaging around in the bluerider's things.
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:15 am

Na'vi wanted the ground to open up, wanting it to swallow her, wanted to take Marrow with her so they could spend eternity there together. Faranth fuck her, Faranth fuck her sister too, away from the Weyr. She could have screamed that very moment but it was damn near impossible a thing to do with the two people left in her life that mattered - well, one did, the other should have but she wasn't so certain on some days, today being one of them.

She glanced at Marrow and implored him with her gaze to trust her, and knew that he likely would, but at this point she also wouldn't be surprised if he decided to bolt. After that, she went to grab the back of her sister's robe and tugged her back and away. "You will go get dressed and then return and we'll all have a decent talk, drink, and food then. But that isn't going to happen while you're dressed like that around my man."

She was firm about that, surprised in the way she was behaving, but for now she didn't much care. She wasn't in the mood to dance around her sister this time around. "If you don't want to leave, go put something of mine on." Of course she was far thinner, there was no telling if anything she owned would fit... unless her sister ran across the things of Marrow's that Na'vi frequently wore and kept as "her own" and that would just be a nightmare but... better in a way. She supposed at least.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Hrava felt Na'vi tug on her robe, and luckily the woman had tied it, else it might have opened back up right then and there and given them all a show. She took a step back though, turning to face the bluerider, a small smirk curling her lips as Na'vi spoke. Inwardly, Hrava was thrilled that her sister had found a man that was obvious devoted, and that devotion seemed returned to the bronzerider as well. Outwardly, she offered her sister a small pout, even if it was obviously not real. She set the bottle on the shelf, and sighed heavily, ”Don't be such a prude. He's already seen it.” Her hand flapped nonchalantly towards Mar'co, ”And you have the same bits, even if they're shaped different....” But she did wander into Na'vi's room, heading for her wardrobe. There was no guarantee she would find anything, but she would give it a glance over, and worst case she could send Kyatori for some of her own clothes.

When Hrava left the room, Marrow stared incredulously towards Na'vi, ”Who is that? What is going on?” It was obvious he was concerned, ”...Should I be worried?” He walked over towards Na'vi, reaching for her and pulling her back into his arms for a moment. He was not a soft man, but he had his moments, and he realized when he saw the Ebonmark on Hrava's thigh, he would do anything to protect Na'vi, including betraying the Weyr. That realization had hit him hard, and he hoped it would never actually come up. But this strange woman's presence had disconcerted him more than he liked. He reached for Roth for a moment, taking comfort from the bronze.
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Na'vi was quiet as she glanced at Marrow. Then she burrowed into his arms and closed her eyes. He deserved to know, and she couldn't hide it from him as she had the Ebonmark for so long. With an intake of breath, she started to speak. "She's my sister. She survived the events at Walled. Came here looking for me to tell me that our parents, other members of our family, the core of the Ebonmark... are dead."

She tilted her head up and took a breath before opening her eyes, and there was water in them, as though she were getting ready to tear up and cry. For the first time since her sister arrived, she found reason to smile where the other woman was concerned, for she thought of something that she hadn't before, something that would give her sister a little credit where credit was due. "She's not here to harm me, or you. She came here and gave me my freedom, Marrow."
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image