Company for Breakfast [Open]

The main, central area of the Weyr, since it's no longer a "bowl" like before, people have taken to calling it the courtyard, or more often, the Weyr Yard. Dragons land and take off here while people walk from building to building going along their daily duties.
Saerle
Title: Laureate
Pronouns: She/Her

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:48 am

And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back

The morning was calm as Verilyn fed Xanth after the morning wakeup. It was already warming up and the redhead was glad for the light duster sweater she had donned after she had dried the sweat on her body. She had taken to wearing some form of red/garnet clothing since her Impress just days before. Do you itch anywhere, love? she asked the Garnet as the dragonet ate, daintily taking chunks from her rider's hand and chewing slowly as instructed. Using their mental connection didn't come second nature to her yet, but she practice made perfect. Verilyn had a fear that she'd choke if she ate too fast, and had heard the admonishments against letting new babies gorge too much food at once. The young woman had been transformed into a doting rider, still plagued by new-rider anxieties about her newly bonded dragonet.

Yes, there are a couple places on my wings. Is there more food? Xanth spread her wings out to either side, letting V'eri inspect them and carefully exfoliate the itchy patch. When there was no dead skin to be seen, the woman rinsed the sweetsand with water to make sure there was no residue left before massaging in the oil provided for itchy hides. She was determined to take the best possible care of her dragon and her brow furrowed with the concentration as her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth.

"Is that better?" she asked aloud, gently smoothing the oil with one hand and reaching for another hunk of meat to give the dragonet. Xanth chewed slowly and methodically, a contemplative feeling coming through the bond as the dragon considered her hide before answering. Verilyn took off her duster, the air warming around their pair as the morning progressed. Her own grumble of hunger in her stomach didn't even register to her brain.

Mmmm... I think so, yes. Would you keep doing that though? Verilyn laughed and obliged, taking oil to the rest of her bonded's hide and using her hands and arms to give a full massage while Xanth carefully finished eating. Once she finished her task Verilyn stood back, giving a critical eye to her work and smiling at the sheen of a good oiling. It showed off the metallic shimmer and enhanced it with the early light. The reality hadn't yet truly set in that she had Impressed… and not only Impressed, but had done so to a color of dragon known for being a fighter. V'eri felt her heart leap at the thought that she'd be able to be a part of a fighting wing protecting Pern, just like she always wanted.

Off to the side, a messenger bag leaned to one side, exposing several rolls of parchment, a couple of books and a thick journal that was bound around the width of it with a red-dyed leather cord. The Weyr had so much information for her to glean! Things she had never seen in the Hold, despite her access to some of the rarer texts her father owned. Verilyn grimaced. Her father had kept the mandatory books on Weyr information and recent records about happenings around both continents as they'd been sent out… but he had not sought to further expand on the Weyr past those texts. The newly bonded weyrling spent her free time hours devouring books, records, letters, any history she could get her hands on. Including things her Candidate lessons had covered. Verilyn had no idea what her Weyrlinghood would require her to read, but she was excited nonetheless.

The bound journal was her own… the pages constantly being added as she needed more space, the red leather thong keeping her place in the pages and helping keep the journal clothed. Her research at the Hold, her Candidacy notes and already the notes she made on her first couple of days as a rider. Verilyn had sketched Xanth's egg design from memory, a large shard of that same egg sitting in her trunk in her room. When her dragon had slept after being fed, cleaned up and situated in her room, Verilyn had drawn her to scale in the journal as well. She'd borrowed a measuring tape from someone and taken quick measure of her hatching size. Already, just days later, the garnet dragonet was larger. It was a marvel for the woman to look at her dragon and realize… it was her dragon. Her partner for life. She wasn't going to wake up from this dream like she had for so many years growing up.

A happy sigh escaped her as she came back to herself, noting Xanth had finished her breakfast and was watching her with curious eyes. You drew me? Can I see?

"Of course, Xanth." she said aloud, repeating it mentally to keep getting used to mental conversation. Of course, let me get my journal. Verilyn reached for her bag, tugging the journal out and opening carefully. Xanth came to her side and looked over her shoulder, turning her head back and forth to examine things better. Finally V'eri turned to the two-page spread where she had drawn the sleeping Xanth and held it up to the young garnet's height.

This is me? I like it. But there is no color... There was a tinge of disappointment in Xanth's tone that made Verilyn reach up to stroke her. Yes, I need to borrow some reds from an artist. I haven't had a chance to color it yet. Which was true… life became very busy when she had a dragonet looking to her for everything, all day… except when she was sleeping.

"Okay, Xanth. Let's go get me some food now. Are you sleepy?" the redhead asked, tucking the journal away and taking care not to smash anything in her bag with it. Xanth shook her head, giving a mental no. "You can stay right next to me while I eat then, if you like. But you need to be careful… there are other people in the Hall." and with that the pair made their way to find a human breakfast, Xanth looking around curiously at everything around them as they walked.

Once they reached the Dining Hall, they moved along the outside and kept space just in case a clumsy baby would trip. V'eri made quick work of choosing food, adjusted her bag on her shoulder and went to find a seat along the outside edge of the Hall. They chose one in a corner, where Xanth lay beside her and didn't block the walk way in the large cavern. The other seats at the table were empty, inviting others to join her without having to ask. Xanth yawned, but she was stubborn and curious while her rider ate. Verilyn stretched a book open in front of her, propping it against her bag as she ate, so that she could read and eat at the same time. Not knowing what the lesson for the day would be, she was reading up on dragon basics and committing them to memory. Occasionally Xanth would ask a question of her rider, but eventually she lay down and coiled herself behind and around Verilyn's chair to doze before class.

Because her passion burned brighter than her fears.

TAGS: Open thread, Verilyn is at a smaller table in the Dining Hall.
OUTFIT: Red duster sweater that brushes the backs of her knees, black slacks, work boots. Everything just a bit oil-stained already. Verilyn doesn't mind the oil at all, and likely doesn't even know it's on her.
NOTES: None
Last edited by Saerle on Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.::Marks Tracking :: Character Tracker & Recurring NPCs :: Halloween Candy Tracker::.
Italic speech from dragon or human is telepathic, unstyled text is heard by anyone nearby for my characters.
Image Image Image Image
#406E81 ----- #BF4444 ----- #997B4C ----------------------
Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:17 am

Locke... how many times do we have to keep having this conversation? Until the Red Star crashes into Pern? Wraith poked and prodded into his rider's mind. Even people who didn't know him could tell he was in a worse mood than normal. That was saying something...his mood was generally on the aggravated side. His best mood was outright annoyed.

Can we not start with this again? Every day it's the same complaint. You ever think the constant bickering is the reason I'm making you wait. Locke said with irritation of his own. He was trying to have a peaceful meal at breakfast. It wasn't as if he ever got that much sleep. So breakfast was the one time where it felt like he could relax and recharge a bit. Today's breakfast was wonderful too.

Don't give me that. I know you. I AM you. So I know good and well that you're craving it more than ever right now. You might be able to fool others but you can't me. Let's just give in and go have some fun! Wraith could already feel the rush again. It had been months. It was time to start working again.

You are worse than a fucking dog with a bone. Do you know that? Locke griped back at him. Yet, his beast was right. He was craving it. Having Wraith remind him of that every day didn't help make the thoughts go away. He took another bite of his food but didn't even get it up to his mouth. Locke huffed and took a deep breath. I was planning on going out next week, but to get you to stop pestering me about I'll push it up to the end of this week. Only if you promise to not say a word about it until then. Locke turned a bit to face his husband, "Wanna trade dragons for a bit?" Kent laughed and Locke could hear what he would say. "Fine, leave me to suffer. That's spousal abuse."

Wraith broke through to Locke's brain. We've talked about this, rider... shake it off. And fine...I will not mention a thing until you say we're going. For all Wraith was not a caring, kindhearted beast...he still loved his rider in his own way. That said, he tried to make Locke aware of what he was doing so he could stop.

Locke blinked a few times and turned back to his meal. Thank you, Wraith. He said but in a more sincere tone than simple gratitude for his cooperation. Feeling a little out of sorts, and embarrassed, he got up to move somewhere else in case anyone had caught his behavior. Alright, this is my only time to relax...so let me do that. Then you can go do whatever you want. He took his food and moved to the other end of the dining hall.

This side was a bit more crowded, so he had to find a place to sit. It was hard to not notice the garnet weyrling in the hall, resting at her rider's feet. The sight made him smile, but it also reminded him that he and Wraith had not enjoyed many of those moments when he was a weyrling. Locke approached the table and cleared his throat to let the young girl know he was there. "Hi. Mind if I sit here?" He politely asked.
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander | Olyver

.::..::..::..::..::..
Saerle

Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:11 pm

And one day she discovered that she was fierce, and strong, and full of fire, and that not even she could hold herself back

Verilyn was startled out of her book by the clearing of a throat and the voice that came after it. She had been reading about young dragon growth in the first few months and while the style of writing was dry, the information was fascinating. "Oh, yes of course. Please." she hastened to move her things, despite there being more than enough room for the man's food. Xanth, who had been dozing lightly, perked up at the sound of another person, the mental connection between them sparking with curiosity. The little dragon, though, seemed happy enough to wait and listen before speaking though.

The woman hesitated as well. She didn't know the other man, nor his rank. Verilyn felt it would be a grave offense if she didn't address him properly with respect for any rank he held but not knowing the rank... she gave herself a mental shake and offered a hand. "I'm V'eri and this is Xanth. We're having a bit of breakfast before morning lesson time." Her mother would have admonished her that she hadn't said something along the lines of, 'Nice to meet you' but if she were honest, she didn't like to offer that as part of a greeting. Not all introductions or meetings were nice and it was a judgement she reserved for later. In fact, it had infuriated her mother that she used it was a wrap up to parting company with others.

Verilyn chuckled to herself at her line of thought. Her mother and father had no hold over how she comported herself any longer. She was glad for her brother being heir to them now, but still dreaded telling them of her Impression. Not because she was afraid of what her mother would say -- the woman was kind, loving and open-minded... no, it was her father.He was about to learn of her long-haul, long played plans against him to get herself where she wanted to be. It was just that he was likely going to disown her. At least, she assumed he would... once he found out she had deviously used her training to be a Lady to cover up her research on how to get Atricis to Ruatha Hold.

It took her a moment to remember she had company. Xanth let out a small rumble of amusement at her rider and then turned her whirling eyes on their breakfast guest. In the few days Verilyn had gotten to know her, she found the dragon to be as cunning and extroverted as herself. It was no wonder they had been Impressed together. When she finally did remember, she blushed slightly -- her pale skin making even the lightest blush look raging. "I'm sorry, I was laughing at the irony of how I came to be here. Have you had a pleasant morning so far?"

TAGS: @Parker
OUTFIT:
NOTES:
.::Marks Tracking :: Character Tracker & Recurring NPCs :: Halloween Candy Tracker::.
Italic speech from dragon or human is telepathic, unstyled text is heard by anyone nearby for my characters.
Image Image Image Image
Parker

Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:20 am

A wide smile was given to the woman for her hospitality and a small respectful nod. Locke was not an excellent judge of age but considering she had a weyrling she couldn't be more than twenty-four. "Thank you. I appreciate your kindness," He gave her a polite bow at the waist before he sat down and put his tray of food in front of him. They say you can't judge a book by its cover, that was completely true about the Wraithrider. From the outside, he was a rather ordinary-looking fellow. He didn't let his cheeks and chin get too scruffy, but he did like some scruff. His hair was a bit shaggy and curly, but there were times he tried to slick it back to look more formal. The only thing that betrayed his rather well put together facade was his eyes. They told how utterly exhausted he was.

Locke placed his napkin on his lap before he reached out and took her hand to shake. "V'eri," he said and then looked under the table to see her dragon, "Well met to you as well Xanth. That is a lovely little dragon you have there." He said with a warm smile. Then, he provided his own name and rank, "I'm Locke, rider of Chimera Wraith. Again, thank you for allowing me to sit here," he would not dare give the true reason why he moved and prayed to the goddesses that it would not be brought up.

With introductions out of the way, Locke was happy to leave the weyrling alone if that was what she preferred. He heard the soft chuckle but didn't show a sign that he had heard it. Considering the way louder and concerning things he'd said at this point or another, he was not going to judge anyone for a small laugh to themselves. He picked up his fork and took a few bites of his food. Maybe now he would be able to relax while he ate.

When she explained to him what the laugh was about he looked up at her with one brow crooked. "Oh, you don't have to explain yourself to me or apologize for it." He assured her before answering her question, "Besides my dragon being a complete pain in the ass? Not too bad." He took a drink of his klah before he spoke again, "What about you? How has your morning been?" Locke was a tad curious about the irony she spoke of...but he didn't want to pry.

Image x7
ImageImageImageImage

Saerle

Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:28 am

V'eri stuck her nose back in the book, figuring that just because he sat with her didn't mean she needed to fill the air with idle conversation. She was like her dragon in that way, neither like to speak for no reason. In response to his praise, however, Xanth flicked her tail like a cat and hummed with pleasure. The woman noted she as a glutton for praise and resolved to remember that fact when she had to teach the dragonet things later. "Thank you, I think so as well." she paused to consider his words and noted that he had called his dragon a chimera. "Please forgive my ignorance but... what exactly is a chimera? I cannot say that I've had the pleasure of meeting one."

The woman didn't know why she wouldn't have allowed him to sit there, so the comment flew over her head. Living with one's head in a book tended to mean she missed out on gossip -- which was fine with her, since she had never seen gossip be anything but harmful and full of lies. V'eri shrugged, "It has been very... early." she smiled, still adjusting to the earlier wake up times. "I'm sorry that your dragon has been a pain in the ass... mine just likes to be spoiled, which is fine but I wish it didn't start before wake up time so I could sleep my fully allotted time." she laughed.

Once again she allowed the air to quiet between them, stifling a yawn as she reached for her klah and drinking deeply. V'eri frowned into the empty mug when she finished it, wishing that it would refill itself without her having to get up and get more for herself. She'd get two mugs next time, she decided, but stood anyway with the mug in hand. "Stay here Xanth, I'll be right back. The drinks are right over there and I'd like more klah." she told the young garnet. "Do you need anything from the tables? I'd be happy to grab it while I'm up." she asked Locke.

Image Image Image Image
Parker

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:56 am

"Thank you, I think so as well. Please forgive my ignorance but... what exactly is a chimera? I cannot say that I've had the pleasure of meeting one."

Locke had taken another bite of food and so quickly chewed it before he answered her. "No apology necessary," he assured before he wiped his mouth clean of any crumbs. "Chimera's are two colors in one. Wraith, for example, other than being a hundred percent of an asshole, he has both opal and pyrite coloring. There's another chimera that is part pewter and part garnet. Also, there have been others that aren't around anymore. Umm...there was a bronze-zultanite chimera and a gold-green one, from my knowledge. They're rare but not completely unheard of." He explained and then couldn't help but give a snort, "Trust me...if you ever met Wraith it still won't be a pleasure." That was the truth.

"It has been very... early. I'm sorry that your dragon has been a pain in the ass... mine just likes to be spoiled, which is fine but I wish it didn't start before wake up time so I could sleep my fully allotted time."

"Ah, yes...the early mornings of being a weyrling. I do understand," Locke stated with sympathy. His weyrlinghood had given little time for rest, but that was mainly his own doing to himself. When he wasn't training with his class, he was training with Wraith on their own so he could be ready to carry his rider and go between. Then, he had to wait six months until he was out of jail to finally finish the rest of his weyrlinghood and then graduate. Still...he believed he'd done the right thing. "I'm used to him being an asshole by now, it's alright. I hope yours let you sleep better eventually."

"Stay here Xanth, I'll be right back. The drinks are right over there and I'd like more klah." she told the young garnet. "Do you need anything from the tables? I'd be happy to grab it while I'm up."

"Umm...I suppose I wouldn't mind a bit more klah myself. Thank you." Locke answered her and gave her gratitude. His own nerves were calming down from his conversation with Wraith a bit ago.

Image x1
ImageImageImageImage

Saerle

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:39 am

Verilyn nodded along as Locke explained what Wraith was. It made sense, of course. Garnet and Pewter sounded like an interesting combination, as well as gold and green. She supposed that a chimera that mixed with a male color and female might render the dragon sterile, similar to mules. The redhead pulled her journal to her, turning some pages back for the pages that held her weyrling class notes and research. Making a note on the colors page, Verilyn wrote down what she learned about chimeras under all of the other dragon colors. It was excellent information she hadn't been taught just yet and perhaps it would come in handy in a class when she could answer a question about it.

When she finished writing the partially finished image of Xanth flipped visible, exposing her drawing skills to Locke, despite them being in black and white pencils. The weyrling woman was proud that she had managed to elicit a metallic sheen in her sketching that matched the garnet's living hide.

Verilyn smiled, nodding when he requested more klah as well, and stepped away from the table to get refills. This time she selected a larger mug for herself before filling the one he had had. Making eye contact with Xanth down the aisle she wiggled a finger at the garnet, It's okay, I'm right here, see?

Yes I see you. Are you sure you should drink that? You won't sleep tonight. Xanth asked, a motherly fussing coming from her through the bond.

The woman was chuckling as she sat the mugs down and took her seat again, "Yes, I'm sure. I still have several hours before bed and I don't want to sleep early." she said aloud to Xanth, reaching over to stroke her head. To Locke she said, "I'd like to meet Wraith one day, even if he is an asshole. Or maybe he's just an asshole to you?" she grinned with her joke, insinuating that perhaps Wraith might enjoy a woman's touch and teasing him a little to help lighten his mood.

Xanth stood, putting her forefeet on the table and looking around the room, settling on Locke across the table. She studied him for a moment, gave a mental shrug of her shoulders and spoke to him, Greetings. I am happy to see V'eri with company. I keep telling her she needs to make friends but she says studying for our future is more important.

The woman sighed, feeling personally targeted by her dragonet for outing her being antisocial while she tried to catch up to her peers. Xanth liked adventure, even if the "adventure" was making V'eri deal with every day social interactions when she just wanted to absorb all of the learning she was getting in her lessons. Perhaps the worst part was that she wasn't lying or exaggerating the truth. Verilyn really did spend a lot of time with her books and apparently more than her dragon wanted her to. "Xanth, ladies and gentleman, the incorrigible truth teller." her tone was sarcastic, but her love for the garnet dragon was clear in her words.
Image x3

TAGS: @Parker -- Locke
Image Image Image Image
Parker

Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:37 pm

Locke's brows knit together a little as he noticed she was writing down things he'd answered about Wraith and chimera's. He took that to mean that she was likely not from a weyr, or at least not one that had chimeras and that she likely impressed shortly after getting to New Atricis. He also noticed the drawing that revealed itself as the pages were disturbed. Before he could say anything though, she was getting up to get them more to drink.

While she was off doing that, Locke helped himself to flip through her book to see her drawings and notes without care of personal privacy. They were good, the sketches, he thought to himself as he allowed his eyes to look over every line with as much focus as he could. He would never claim to be an artist...not with charcoal or any other normal artistic means. With a dagger and a bit of sadistic thinking, however, he was rather...perhaps artistic wasn't the word...but creative with one of his past times in general.

"Yes, I'm sure. I still have several hours before bed and I don't want to sleep early."

Locke looked up at her and said thanks for getting him his klah. "That's good work you have there. Very pretty. Are you a harper then?" He asked as he closed the pages he was looking at and pushed it back over closer to her. There was little care if she was the sort to get prickly if her things were looked at without asking first, but if she wanted to snap at him for it, he'd take it.

"I'd like to meet Wraith one day, even if he is an asshole. Or maybe he's just an asshole to you?"

A shake of his head sent his curls bouncing a little. "He's just an asshole to me, that is true, but he's worse to those whom he doesn't know." He knew she was joking, but there was no equally playful teasing tone in his own voice. "I don't mind introducing you to him, but with the stipulation, you do everything I say while around him. I'd rather you not get bitten and I'm sure I'd rather not have your garnet angry with me for letting you get bit. He's always been more...violent than any dragon has a right to be, but since he went deaf a few turns ago his attitude towards strangers is even worse now." It was not a common attribute for a dragon to be so nasty...but Wraith was different.

Locke's attention was given to the young garnet. "It's a pleasure as well, Xanth," he threw a little smirk V'eri's way. "Yes, talking to people is a good thing, so is preparing for the future, the best thing though is to keep a good balance of the two."

ImageImageImageImage

Saerle

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:59 am

Verilyn noticed Locke looking at her journal and was far from bothered. She didn't use a journal like most people did. It wasn't a narrative accounting of her day like her sister's. Her's was a compendium of information that she wanted to remember and reference, notes, comments, drawings, everything... and this journal had been focused on getting herself to the Weyr from Ruatha. The man might have noticed her very tactical mind and her revised formations she had drawn as well, but V'eri didn't know how much he had looked at while she had been away. "Oh no, I'm no Harper. I was the heir to Ruatha Hold. My father is Lord Holder there. I learned to write nicely and taught myself drawing... the only thing the Harper taught me that had to do with his Craft of music was how to play violin." she stopped, winking at him, "I've played people to tears before."

The redhead slid the book to her, flipping far far back to a page where she had sketched and colored in her violin as a still life, "I'm particularly proud of this one. The lecture was boring that day and my violin had been in the corner. I think the Harper gave up teaching me that day when he noticed the detail I had managed." Verilyn slid the book back toward Locke. It didn't occur to V'eri that most people didn't use or have access to paper like she did until she had come to the Weyr. Her mother, of course, would send paper if she needed to refill her pages, but Verilyn had taken to using all of the space on a page before starting a new one. Sketches always had another sketch on the back, unless she was doing the image for another person.

Locke's comments about Wraith brought her to focus more, however, as she listened and nodded carefully. "I promise. I would still like to meet him, even if he isn't what people would consider a nice dragon." Verilyn made a point to herself to use her "Heiress" voice with Wraith, which was much more polished and respectful than that she was trying to use more often at the Weyr. She didn't have to be prim and proper any longer. She could just be herself. Wraith, she thought, might appreciate the respect however.

Xanth perked up, tilting her head in curiosity as her eyes whirled faster. Wraith can't hear? Should I speak to him for V'eri then?

It was a good question. Instead of answering, the garnetrider turned to Locke and raised her eyebrows, indicating that she was letting him tell Xanth the answer. "I have no problem with speaking to him mind to mind if that would be his preference?"

Image x8
Last edited by Saerle on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
Parker

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:23 am

Locke's light steel-blue eyes widened a slight bit at her clarification of what she was...er who she was. Considering where and how he had been brought up he was naturally inclined to not care for those of noble birth. He did take into account that she was here now and she was a weyrling and she didn't seem like the sort to act superior because of her blood. Plus, his husband standing behind her with that look that said 'remember your manners' helped to keep him from judging too harshly because of her family. The wraithrider glared at his husband over the rim of his cup of klah and also behind her, but he didn't say a word.

"Then I am in the presence of a true lady. I'll be sure to keep to my best behavior," he teased with a wink and a charming crooked smirk. Locke did know his manners, especially with weyrlings and candidates, but as with all things he loved to toe the line. If for no other reason than his own amusement. He sat down his cup as he said, "So you're saying you should have been a harper?" The question was asked impishly. "To tears even? Well, you know what they say...it isn't true until it is proven."

"Oh yeah...I can see why you'd be proud of that. It's very lovely," he said with genuine praise. Locke took the journal back and began to flip through the pages again. Each page was filled with something if there was room for it and not very many blank spaces left. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you like writing and doodling in journals like this." The well used and the well-loved journal was slid back across to her. "I know a couple of good bookbinders in Walled where you could get a nice new journal at. Sell 'em pretty cheap to." Really cheap if you used the five-finger discount.

It was obvious that she really wanted to see Wraith and really had no idea how dangerous that could be. "He's not what people would consider a nice tunnelsnake," Locke scrubbed his scruffy face a couple of times as he sat there in pondering silence. "Truthfully, he is about as reluctant to speak to other dragons as he is total strangers. If..." he paused a moment to emphasize the next word, "IF I let you meet him...and that is a big if. Then I'll have to be the one to speak to him for you. Xanth he could hear just fine...but that doesn't mean he's going to listen to her. Understand?"

Image x3
ImageImageImageImage