Morning Revelations <Tag Locke/Parker>

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
LdyPayne

Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:14 pm

It was hard to not lose himself in the sensations which Locke's savory kisses brought out in him. He certainly couldn't stop the physical responses in his own body. He caressed the firm muscles of the man even as he listened to every word Locke had to say in response to his own. I'ent meant it when he told Locke he loved him and didn't want to be cut off what Locke did. He just didn't want to spend the rest of his day worrying about Locke every time the man left the Weyr. Nott hat knowing what Locke was up to would alleviate much of the worry but at least I'ent would have the option of backing him up. Wraith wasn't know for his forthrightness when it came to responding to Shireth's inquires about where the Chimera was in the past I'ent didn't think that would change.

"I want us to be partners or as close to it and not just in bed," I'ent concluded. "But I do promise to keep myself out of trouble so you don't have to worry about me." After saying that I'ent reached up and pulled Locke down to kiss him deeply, unable to resist the desires his lover's attentions had brought in him.

Parker
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:42 am

A small tingle raced down Locke's spine as he realized how much his little touching teases were getting to I'ent. He loved knowing that he could have that effect on him. There was a small part of him that wanted to keep trying to get him all riled up and see where things could go...again. He knew that was rather sneaky of him to do, so he'd behave for now, but once this conversation was over...well, perhaps a bit of fun between the sheets would be just perfect to end this conversation with.

"I want us to be partners or as close to it and not just in bed," I'ent concluded. "But I do promise to keep myself out of trouble so you don't have to worry about me."

Locke gave a wide smile and a nod of his head before rubbing his nose against I'ent. "Alright...fine...I can't tell that face no. As long as you promise that if I tell you to leave something alone...you will. Got it? Otherwise, I will be sure to inform you of my plans so I don't leave you wondering of my whereabouts." Locke promised him, but if he told I'ent to leave something alone or to not follow him...he'd expect the greenrider to listen to him, for both of their sakes.

ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander | Olyver

.::..::..::..::..::..
LdyPayne

Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:21 pm

To learn he had a face Locke couldn't say no to was very enpowering to learn. Would he abuse it? Never. Still it made I'ent feel a little more in control to ensure his lover won't get himself into more than he could handle. Despite the distraction of having Locke so close and giving him such electifying touches I'ent didn't let it distract him from what Locke was telling him.

"I can promise you that," I'ent replied. There was a niggling thought in the back of his mind that there may be a situation which may test his promise but till that came up I'ent wasn't going to worry. He trusted Locke enough to know what he's talking about when it came to what I'ent could handle. If there ever was a time I'ent felt differently then he can bring it up should that occur. For now the promise was easy and one he'll keep faithfully.

OOC I think we can wrap here or on your reply. Oh and did you want to do a thread of I'ent and Locke at the Gather? maybe he could show up when the thread between Locke and Dalya wind down if she's good with it? Or it can be a totally unrelated one?

{fin}
Image x9 (counted)