Scrambled Over Easy ~ { tag } Slasher / Sh'del

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:42 am

Oh, he was afraid of getting into trouble? She couldn't stop grinning at that. What if she wanted him to be in trouble? What if she wanted to see what he was like in that way? She grabbed hold of him and pulled him to her, then nuzzled against his neck. Oh, she was going to make him misbehave alright, no matter what it took in order to make him work. It was slow going, an effort that seemed to not bring many results at first. But then she felt her body start to melt into his, and she knew she was misbehaving a little herself. "Excuse me a moment."

She stepped away from him and went to the kitchen, got herself some water, and innocently, just like that, started to drink it. The sparkle in her eyes would tell him she knew exactly what she was doing, and it didn't bother her in the slightest what she was doing, what he might do, and how long it might take him to catch on. "Sorry, just a little parched."

Not an all together lie, but she was drinking for reasons she wouldn't explain - to tease, to make him burn and ache and yearn. Oh, she loved playing with Dork, and she was going to make him come after her, make him misbehave. If anyone could do that, she knew she had the power to do so, and it felt fucking fantastic to bask in that knowledge there.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.