Old Tomes and New Faces - Tag: Kolyat/Ember

The Crafter Complex is a series of buildings that contain craft halls and rooms for the crafters of New Atricis to work. There is a single dorm building for apprentices, while journeyman and masters live in second floor rooms in their respective crafts. Off to the side from the complex is the largest building, the Infirmary, where everyone in the Weyr receives Healer attention and desk workers keep track of who comes and goes at the entrance to the Infirmary.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him
Tag Status: Open Permission Needed

Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:42 am

"Dinner would just be the beginning of what I would offer you."

Zayna's blue-gray eyes widened a bit as the smirk grew on the sharp features of her face. Demurely she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. It had been a long time since she'd been in a situation like this where she flirted horribly and wonderfully with someone she'd never met before. In fact, the last time she'd had any sort of intimate moment was with Sigi before the hatching where they all impressed. "Is that so? Well, either your confidence comes from facts of skill or..." she paused for a moment before continuing on, "you're all talk and no bite."

"You don't need to use that excuse to touch something you like, you know."

One eyebrow rose in question of his comment. There were two ways she could go about answering him. She could either deny that she was using the excuse of cleaning fuzz off of his beard to touch or she could be bolder and let him know that she wasn't the sort to use excuses if she wanted something. However, she knew what might happen and where this conversation could go if neither of them pulled back from this intimate game of chicken they were playing. A teasing and sultry wink she gave to him before she told him, "An excuse? I know I don't...permission though? I would think it is more considerate to ask for that first." That wasn't the safest of answers, but it wasn't completely dangerous either.

"You realize you now have the most perfect of excuses to seek me out - I need to know what you think of it once you've read it."

Zayna felt the way shivers ran up and down her spine as he moved closer to her. She rather liked the way he was being just the slightest bit dominant by putting her between himself and the shelf. Nainenth was curious and focused on these new emotions her rider was having, but she wasn't upset by them. "I have a better idea. How about I seek you out and then..." That curious finger of hers reached out to play with the collar of his shirt. "Perhaps I can show you which parts of the story was my favorite." It was a bold statement, but she meant it. The fact that it'd been so long since she'd been able to even flirt like this bad her less caring about her normal worry of men finding out and then freaking out over the fact she was not biologically a female. Those thoughts always made her fell some dysphoria, but only in just situations.
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander | Olyver

.::..::..::..::..::..
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:02 am

"Is that so? Well, either your confidence comes from facts of skill or... you're all talk and no bite."

Oh, this was enjoyable, and he was having fun with her. But she had no idea what he was intending, or at least what he was going to say in response to those oh so tempting words. With a wink, and perhaps a little nudge in her direction, Kolyat moved to another glow basket to glance inside, as if to check that he'd really changed it out, when in reality he just wanted to give her another view of himself before returning to his former position at the shelves. "Mmm, I bite, and upon request, hard."

"An excuse? I know I don't...permission though? I would think it is more considerate to ask for that first."

Point given, and point returned a moment later. "This is true, and appreciated. But what if I were to give you permission to touch whenever you wished? Would you take advantage of the moment, or still seek my approval?" Though there was something rather sweet and charming about the idea of her asking him if she could touch, he had to admit.

"Perhaps I can show you which parts of the story was my favorite."

He bit down on his bottom lip and watched her, more specifically her finger as it moved on his chest. "Something to look forward to. Seeing you again, and being able to enjoy a rather detailed demonstration as well. We'll have to compare notes after - you share yours, I share mine?" He couldn't stop grinning, and from the way he was looking her over, it was clear he had particular things on his mind.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him
Tag Status: Open Permission Needed

Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:38 am

"Mmm, I bite, and upon request, hard."

Zayna watched him as he moved to check on another glow. She certainly liked what she saw. The way his muscles shifted and moved under his tunic was quite pleasant and distracting to watch. There was something simply wonderful about getting to witness such a thing so closely...and especially when the man was actively trying to impress her. It was working, though, she wasn't about to let him simply know that without continued effort. "I'll keep that in mind." She stated with a wink.

"This is true, and appreciated. But what if I were to give you permission to touch whenever you wished? Would you take advantage of the moment, or still seek my approval?"

A devilish smirk curled her lips, "I would say to be careful what you give me permission on...but then again...I would make sure that you didn't regret it either." She stated boldly as she hooked a finger in the front of the band of his pants. It was certainly crossing a line, but she didn't really care at this point. He was interested, she was interested, Nainenth wasn't bothered by it, the only hiccup would be her own body if things got too out of hand, but they didn't have to....at least not completely.

"Something to look forward to. Seeing you again, and being able to enjoy a rather detailed demonstration as well. We'll have to compare notes after - you share yours, I share mine?"

Zayna curved her body towards him as her finger continued to play with the hemline of his pants. He had given permission...at least that was how she was going to take it. "That sounds fair enough...I'd happily share with you if you share with me. Perhaps you wouldn't mind showing me a bit of a preview of what this book has in store for me." Let him take that invitation how he wanted...she was very ready and alright without whatever he decided.
ImageImageImageImage
Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Kisle'vis | Corbin | Calivander | Olyver

.::..::..::..::..::..
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:52 pm

"I would say to be careful what you give me permission on...but then again...I would make sure that you didn't regret it either."

Oh, this was going places he liked, and he rather enjoyed that fact. With a smirk he moved closer than she tugged, showing that he was more than interested in being near her. "How could I ever regret anything you give to me - permission or otherwise?" Laying it on thick indeed, and neither of them seemed to care anymore.

"That sounds fair enough...I'd happily share with you if you share with me. Perhaps you wouldn't mind showing me a bit of a preview of what this book has in store for me."

He had an idea in mind, something that he didn't think she would have much of an issue with. A hand went to the back of her neck, and his body reacted instantly to the contact of skin to skin between calloused palm and smoother flesh. A smirk tugged at his lips as he leaned forward, towards her lips, only to brush his own against her cheek, the line of her jaw. "Why preview the book when we could write one of our own?"
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.