Unsteady Hearts ~ { Tag } Slasher / Wrynne

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 am

It was supposed to be a night of celebration, something that she would remember for the rest of her life. Yet Ash'wyn was trying to find ways to escape her graduation event without taking notice from anyone at her new Wing's table, or beyond it for that matter. She didn't know these people, and she missed her classmates, and while she knew she should try and mingle with the individuals she would be fighting Thread with for the next however many months she would fly with them - she was aware that sometimes things were shuffled around - she was nervous, and uncertain, perhaps for the first time since she had originally bonded to her brown.

Vojorokoth was there, trying to reassure her, for he was the only one besides herself that knew the other reasons why she wanted to escape. Maeoriath's rider should be kinder to you. And if you miss Tiarnath's rider... She cut him off before he could finish, not sure if she wanted to hear the rest of what he would say. Ash'wyn... she misses you too, you know.

The young woman grimaced, and felt her cheeks warm. If Wrynne missed her so much, she would have attempted to come to her, but yet the only contact they'd had between now and... the incident had been for purposes involving their dragons or classes. Nothing personal, no walking into her apartment like usual, nothing that left her feeling fuzzy. Only hurt and angry with herself for thinking anything could have existed there. So when she'd discovered her brother was at the Weyr, she'd tried going to him only to have him snap at her, and she couldn't run to Wrynne for whatever reason, and the bitterness had only built in her chest.

She started to excuse herself after she felt familiar eyes, a bluerider's eyes, on her, and reached for a skin of wine. She didn't normally drink, not heavily at least and not on her own, but tonight she would make an exception. After snatching a second skin from the drinks table and some snacks, she glanced in Wrynne's direction and let her gaze linger with hers a moment before turning around and leaving, the message clear - if she wanted to follow, she could and if she didn't well... that would give Ash'wyn her final answer. And Faranth, when she finally reached her apartment and started to pull out the pins from her hair, removed the new cords from her shoulder, she was afraid of the response she may or may not receive...
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:33 pm

After the confusing ending to their last encounter, Wrynne had felt a bit odd about Ash'wyn. She'd replayed the encounter over and over in her mind, and she couldn't figure out what happened. One moment, Ash was asking her for help to find someone, right? Wrynne did read that part right, right? And while that might not have been Wrynne's preferred thing, helping the girl she found herself rapidly falling for...Oh, who was she kidding? She had fallen all the way a while back. But she was sure, especially after the favor Ash tried asking for, that the brownrider didn't swing that way. And Wrynne wasn't about to force anything on anyone, that wasn't her way. If Wrynne couldn't be with Ash, at least she could help her find someone to make her happy. But then why had Ash reacted like she did when Wrynne told her she'd help?

It had been in her thoughts almost obsessively since it happened, and the bluerider had hesitated to go talk to Ash about it, because of how she had reacted. And then those times she did try to find her fellow weyrling to try and talk, she never seemed to be able to, almost like Ash was avoiding her. So the bluerider had kind of given up a bit, just watched Ash from afar. Tiarnath wasn't excited about the turn of events, but she also trusted her rider.

When graduation hit, and everyone was celebrating, Wrynne found herself going through the motions more than actually enjoying it. She kept glancing at Ash'wyn, even while laughing and chatting with her new Wingmates, and old fellow weyrlings. She saw as Ash got up, and grabbed a second wineskin from the table, and hesitated a bit before leaving. But with the heavy glance, the lingering gaze right before she left...Wrynne excused herself too, and slipped after her. Whether it was an invitation(she thought it was, but...she had misread Ash before, obviously), or not, she was going after her friend. She was a bit behind the brownrider, but she knew she was headed for her apartment.

Wrynne arrived at the door, and reached for the handle. And then stopped, hesitating. Should she knock? She'd never knocked on Ash's door before. It didn't feel...right, somehow. But then why was she hesitating to just go in, like she had hundreds(it felt like) of times? With a silent hiss at herself, she grabbed the handle, and pushed the door open, ”Girl, we need to talk. I'm not ok with whatever this i-.” She walked boldly in, even if her stomach felt in knots, and looked around for her fellow graduate. And she froze when she saw her. Hair mostly down, the pins coming out, cords off, honestly looking too good for words.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember

Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:56 am

She was there, she could feel it almost before she heard the turning of the handle, and when it sounded in her ears, her fingers started to shake. Ash didn't want this to turn out to be some dream, so she didn't turn around, instead continuing to work the pins, albeit at a slower pace so she wouldn't drop one or poke herself accidentally. Her breath pulled in and held while she waited for the door to open, for surely Wrynne wouldn't come in any other way, and when she heard the other young woman's word, the breath let out, only for it to scramble for her chest again when she heard precious words - even if they spoke in firm detail of needing to talk - cut off.

She turned, after pulling another pin out, bottom lip held between her teeth simply to keep her lip from quivering non-stop; she did not realize, however, the picture she might present to her friend, to the young woman that she had so many raw emotion for she still wasn't sure what everything truly meant. She watched her, for a moment, a single moment, before slowly stepping forward, the lip releasing, her mouth and face and entire being soft and glowing. And when she reached Wrynne, she took up one of her hands.

It was clear she was shaking, but she was not cold. She was burning up, but she was not hot. Her mind was in knots and yet there wasn't a single thing up there except for Wrynne. Looking the bluerider in the eye, the brownrider brought the hand she held to her face and pressed her cheek against her palm, sighing softly as she felt the contact between them bring them closer than they had ever been before. "I.. have missed you, Wrynne." She whispered as her eyes closed, as her cheek gently nuzzled the skin she rested against.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Wrynne didn't know what to think anymore. This was...honestly, she had had dreams that started like this, too many to count probably, but they always led somewhere she had felt so sure Ash had no interest in going. But how she looked, how she was acting now...the bluerider didn't know what to do. So she just stood there, staring like a dimglow as the brownrider stood, and walked up to her. That soft glow she had took Wrynne's breath away, and she felt her chest tighten a little. Perhaps she had already had a decent amount to drink at the celebration, but she'd done that before, and her head shouldn't feel quite this warm with the amount.

And Ash'wyn was before her now, lifting her hand. Those fingers yearned to twine with the other girls, lace through them and hold on for dear life. But Wrynne let her do as she wished, watching her with slightly parted lips. Her eyes widened a bit as she felt her fingers curve against the girls cheek. This was...Was this really what was happening? Or was she just reading the situation wrong again? In that instant, she didn't care though. She swallowed as Ash closed her eyes, obviously basking in the bluerider's touch.

”Oh, Ash...” The woman couldn't hold it anymore. She left her hand on her cheek, but her other arm wrapped around Ash'wyn's torso, pulling the girl into her into a tight hug. The hand on her cheek slid down, wrapping around the other way as she firmly held the brownrider, like she was the only thing that mattered on Pern. Her face was half-buried in that brown hair, her nostrils filled with the smell of her preferred soap, and just...her. Her voice came out a little muffled, but she didn't care as she hugged her friend, ”I'm so sorry. Whatever I did, whatever hurt I caused you without meaning to, I'm sorry.”
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ember

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:36 pm

She really didn't care what was done or said anymore. All that seemed to matter was the fact that Wrynne was here. The brownrider closed her eyes and tightened her own hold on the bluerider, nearly crushing her in an attempt to ensure that they didn't let go too soon. It felt like the start of so many dreams she'd had over the last few months, simple embraces and gentle words, touches that went on forever, never ending kisses that burned and pleased at once.

She smiled and dared to be brave. She turned her head and pressed her lips to the edge of Wrynne's jaw, letting the other young woman know what she could do with her apology - swallow it up and keep it to herself. Tonight, they didn't have room for second guesses or the sorry word. She needed to be forward, if only a little, and let her friend know exactly how she felt. She had made the mistake once of keeping it to herself - she would not see it done again.

"Can we just... do this a little?" She asked softly, her lips brushing from jaw-edge to beneath a soft chin. "Please?" Her lip pulled back just the slightest bit to scrape over tender flesh and she sighed. "If this doesn't tell you what I tried to let you know then, Wrynne, I will scream right this moment..."
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Was this really what Ash had meant? If it was, Wrynne felt...like an idiot. She felt the other girl's lips brush her jaw, and her eyes were wide as the feeling sent chills down her spine. Ever since meeting Ash, Wrynne had toned down her flirty activities, and not just because of Impression. She felt something as she got to know the brownrider, and it was something she had never really expected. It was beyond just physical, and the bluerider couldn't really imagine that her fellow weyrling would feel even vaguely similar. But with these...

Alright, she couldn't avoid it. With these kisses, they were definitely not something that was 'friendly'. As she felt Ash's lips part, and graze her skin, she shivered, her breath catching audibly, ”Ash...You don't...” Wrynne felt her chin lift willingly for the girl as her lips trailed down a bit, and her words fell useless. What was she even saying again? She felt her hands slide across Ash'wyn's back, just reveling in the fact that she was holding her, like she had dreamed so many times.

She couldn't take it any longer though. Ash's mouth was on her skin, and she just had to...Turning her head, one hand moved back up to cup Ash'wyn's cheek and she turned the other girl's face up to her. Wrynne molded her lips eagerly against Ash's, the kiss heavy with unspoken urges, wants, needs. Heavy with all of the pent up attraction, pent up love. She could only stand it for several long moments before she had to let it end, her body already breathless as she gasped a little, her lips still brushing against the brownrider's as she spoke, ”All I ever wanted was to do that, but I didn't think...I didn't think you liked girls, not like that.”
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ember

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:32 am

She nuzzled against the hand that held her face, then turned to kiss the other girl's palm gently. This was like a dream come true, and she was certain her heart would burst at any moment from the pure joy of it all. While it wasn't bursting, it was choosing to tell her that she was alive, that this was real and not something made up in her sleep like so many other fantasies that started out this way. She slid her arms around the bluerider's shoulders and started to remove the pins from her hair, tossing them aside and not really caring where they landed as she flung them away.

"I'm not entirely sure how all of this goes." She murmured as she looked at Wrynne, as she worked her hair free and proceeded to run her fingers through the soft strands. "You know how my family is, you know what I grew up being told and believing. So I'm all so uncertain of things." She drew some of that beautiful hair over the bluerider's shoulder and leaned forward to press her cheek and nose against it.

"But what I am certain of is that I want you, and need you. I... I have feelings for you, Wrynne. I think I have since you found me on our hatching day in the barracks, but I couldn't admit it then with everything I had going on. It wasn't until recently," oh, there was a spot on her neck, just below her ear, that she had to... yes, kissing it felt nice, and so she kissed it again. "well you know how that went. Just... promise me you'll be gentle at first?"
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:22 pm

She felt her hair loosen, and couldn't help but grin at Ash'a boldness. The brownrider's own hair was already free, so while she fussed with her pins, Wrynne let her hand drift up and just caress those light brown locks, her fingers trailing through the warm velvet of it. She wanted to bury her face in it, and just breathe. It seemed she wasn't the only one though, as Ash pulled her own darker hair forward and snuggled a cheek against it. Wrynne's cheeks flushed.

She felt those lips press against her neck, just below her ear, and her eyes fluttered with the feeling. Her breath came out shaky, and Wrynne tilted her neck, offering whatever Ash wanted from it. As she felt those lips whisper, and press against her skin, she very gently, carefully, started moving them towards anything. A couch, the bed, whichever thing they reached first, because standing in the middle of the room wasn't going to work if things kept going. Her legs wouldn't want to deal with it.

It didn't take too long before Wrynne felt the couch against her legs, and she gently pushed/dropped Ash'wyn so the girl would fall back onto it. Once she was down, Wrynne was down with her, laying atop her slightly until she could catch her lips in a heated kiss again, ”I would never hurt you...”

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ember

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:17 pm

Ash wrapped herself around Wrynne as much as her clothing allowed her to. She wanted to be close to the bluerider, even if she was nervous about everything that would mean. She still wanted it, to experience the sensation of skin sliding against skin. She felt her cheeks burst with heat and hid her face against Wrynne's shoulder, found she liked being able to do that now; it gave her the chance to smell pretty things she'd only wondered about in the past, like her hair and the soapsands she knew the other young woman used. She curled her fingers against the other's back and lifted herself up, groaning as a wave of something strange and new but not entirely undesirable rushed through her.

"It feels so good, but so overwhelming." She looked up at Wrynne with a little concern, not afraid necessarily, just worried that she might do something wrong. She had no experience, she knew things were different with her - what did she call her now since friend didn't seem to fit anymore? - and she was afraid of disappointing her when all was said and done, something she chose not to voice. What she did do was skirt around the issue and ask, in a soft voice, "You'll show me what to do, right? Make it less... uncertain for me?"

Image x4
counted
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Oh, this girl...this girl had taunted Wrynne from the start, and neither woman even knew it. Wrynne had never been interested in men, and had never attempted to hide that fact. And as they lay there now, and Wrynne could see the sheer uncertainty in Ash'wyn's eyes, the bluerider realized she had never really told or shared that part of herself with Ash. Not really. Since meeting the brownrider, since Impressing(since those things happened on the same day), Wrynne hadn't bothered with girls. Not like she used to. All her free time had been spent with Tiarnath or Ash'wyn. And she was really ok with that.

Leaning in, she pressed her lips against Ash's, her hands sliding down to curl across the other girl's side, her fingers moving to find the skin beneath the layers of fabric. She couldn't help but make a small sound, muffled against the brownrider's lips, and then gasp a little as she broke the kiss, ”Nothing you do could ruin this, trust me.” She had the feeling Ash thought perhaps she would disappoint Wrynne with her inexperience...No, it just meant they could explore it together.

Her seeking fingers finally found their way under Ash's shirt, and she let her hand slide across her side, reveling in the feel of her hot skin beneath her fingertips. Her mouth sought Ash's again, her tongue boldly teasing across her lips. Wrynne's leg slid between Ash's as she pressed closer against her on the couch, gleefully entangling them.

Image x8
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage