Birthday Fishes

New Atricis Weyr's westernmost border of territory lands along a coast of beaches and seaside cliffs. From the western coasts, a large island can be seen, but is off limits due to the dangers of rogues inhabiting the island. Including the Flotilla settlement, slowly, Atricis' coastal border is growing thanks to the Pearls and their riders.
Slasher
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status: Open

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:02 pm

As she moved her head, obviously trying to peek beneath his bench, he moved his legs to block her view. One foot tucked back to scooch the mysterious contents further back into the shadows, so it was obvious he had more stashed there. She had yet to pick up her preferred fishing tools, and he set his own rod aside as he smirked at her. His head tilted, and he eyed her carefully. Shards, she was gorgeous. The sun wasn't setting, but it wasn't high anymore either. But it was at the right angle that it set her hair aflame, shining on the waves that cascaded from her head.

Even at her outburst, the feigned offense, and the real surprise...The smirk on his own features transformed into a wolfish grin, ”What's not fair, Poppet?” There was almost a slight growl to his voice, but it was nothing aggressive. He had a slight feeling towards the answer, but he wanted her to say it, damnit. Never mind that he did indeed have a small cask of beer tucked away in the boat, and he would indeed reveal that when the time was right. He had things stashed on the beach too, but they were all for later, once they got back to shore.

The bronze rumbled gleefully, practically purring in the water as Sandalphonth rubbed up against him, their wet hides sliding against each other smoothly. He turned, curling his claws into a sort of loose fist, to drag his knuckles across her side as she swirled around him, a sort of caress, It warms my ichor to hear it. My rider and I only hoped you and yours would enjoy it. I have not seen Sh'del put this much effort into a woman in...ever. He is very fond of your Dirce. The bronze did not add that he was rather fond of Sandalphonth as well, it wouldn't be polite, nor proper for him to presume. Humans had their own ways, however, and Luto had no problems throwing his rider under the wagon, so to speak.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:20 am

He was hiding things from her, but she didn't believe it was meant to be malicious. It was rather meant to be part of a greater surprise. It further made her heart flip flop in her chest, made her stomach rumble and tighten, made the rest of her body do things that she was trying to deny but didn't know if she could for very much longer. She looked at him, really looked at him, perhaps for the first time since he'd come to the Weyr and they'd reunited, and she found herself seeing him in a different light. He was her oldest friend, and yet she found herself yearning for something more with him, and that made her wonder if she were going mad... only to stop partway through that thought and question why she was trying to fight it still.

Then came her outburst, his words, and she found her breath catching in her throat. Did she dare say it, what was resting just beneath the surface? Would it be what he was expecting, what she didn't know was what he had wanted to hear? She gripped the edge of the seat she was on and looked at her feet, rather than at his own, and realized she was so close to snapping - not at him this time, but towards him. As in jumping at him and planting a kiss on his lips. She didn't grimace like she might have once not so long ago, and instead allowed herself to savor it. "How you're making me feel." She finally said, looking up at him slowly.

Sandalphonth paused when her rider responded to his and when she received all those wonderful feelings from her, the zultanite crooned and found herself semi-curling around him in the water before pushing off towards the surface. That's good, my bronze, because Dirce feels much the same for your rider as he does for her. Well, Dirce was being opened, she supposed it didn't matter if she shared with Luto or not. You should tell him that it might be good for them to go back to shore, or at the very least he should be prepared for the possibility of ending up in water. Dirce keeps picturing herself jumping towards him.

Image x6
counted
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:34 pm

To be honest, Sh'del wasn't entirely sure exactly where this would go. He could see that Dirce was...uncomfortable? But that wasn't quite it. She didn't seem upset, just...lost? Why was she so hard to read, damnit?! The man sat patiently, waiting for her answer. When it came, he couldn't help but grin though, his teeth white against his tan face, ”Well, welcome to the party then, Poppet. It's not been fair since the day I saw you on that beach.” He leaned forward, mindful of the balance in the boat, and his hand reached for her cheek. A gentle touch, not quite hesitant.

The next moment, he cursed under his breath, and slid down onto his knees before her. It was probably the safest way he could think to get closer to her without the little skif wobbling too much. The hand on her cheek hooked further under her hair, his other hand wrapping around her side, and he stood on his knees. A gentle pressure on her, and he pulled her closer to him. Their faces were much closer now, and for a breath he hesitated, just looking at her. But he couldn't...

”Oh, fuck it...” He leaned in, his lips pressing against hers in a gentle, yet heated kiss. His hands on her were light enough that if she wanted to pull away, he would of course let her, but the man was tired of guessing. Either she felt the same, and she'd respond. Or she'd punch him(equal chance, if not even more likely). It was worth the risk though. She was worth the risk.

Luto rumbled, rising to the surface close on Sandalphonth's tail. The bronze's amusement at what was happening in the boat was almost palpable. At least before he pulled himself away from it, giving his rider his privacy. Besides, he cared more about the zultanite than keeping tabs on the humans, I believe he is risking it. Are you hungry? I'd be honored to bring you a fish or three.

ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:17 am

Her eyes flew open wide, and for a moment she just sat there, still though not frozen, surprised though delighted. After the initial moment of shock had passed over her, she pulled back while simultaneously pushing at his shoulders, not because she didn't want him to kiss her, but because she had to do and say something before they could continue with anymore kisses. "Fuck you, Dork. Fuck you and your stupid, gorgeous face." And she punched him in the arm, just like he thought she would, before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him back to her to resume the kiss.

Sandalphonth, feeling this and rather enjoying how utterly delighted her rider was over everything Luto's rider was making her, nudged at the bronze and crooned. Slowly, she started back for the shore so they could dry out, eager to settle out on some of the warm rocks she had seen there so they could watch their two. *The chance was a good one. You can tell him, if you'd like, that she's rather enjoying what he's doing. Though why she's thinking about his mouth being on her body I haven't the faintest idea. Riders are strange, are they not?*

Image x4
counted
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:07 pm

He wasn't sure which reaction he wanted, which he was expecting, and whether or not he was surprised by the one he got. She didn't exactly surrender to the kiss, and for a moment when she shoved him back(he grabbed the side of the boat to help steady it with the sudden movement), he thought for sure the punch would hit his face. But no, it was his arm that took the jab. But her words made that arrong grin hit his features again, and he didn't even have time for a retort before she grabbed him and pulled him back. The chuckle that tried spilling from his throat was cut off by her lips, and he was glad for it. She tasted just...mmph.

It was a good kiss, one he didn't push to needily as he just basked in enjoying it. His lips molded to hers, his eyes closed as one hand lifted to gently trail her cheek and back around her neck, his thumb caressing her cheekbone. Each moment that ticked by felt like a wondrous eternity, and he happily drowned in it. He was glad for the fact that he'd tossed the anchor out already, else with her distraction, who knows how far out they'd end up, but...He shifted slightly, wrapping his arms around her carefully, before pulling her off the bench and down into the hollow of the belly where he was on his knees. Anything to get her closer, in a less awkward position than him on his knees, and her on a bench. He wanted to hold her, not just kiss her. Though he also didn't want to stop the kiss.

Lutorionth shifted his direction as Sandalphonth did, crooning softly as she nudged at him. Oh yes, the warm rocks, basking in the sun with the lovely zultanite...What more could a strapping bronze want? They are indeed, yes. Always worrying about things. Arriving swiftly on the shore, he let Sandalphonth choose her spot first, before taking up his own beside her. Not quite touching, he was not so bold as to presume that, but angled so it was clear he was there for her. After a few moments of them settling however, he did feel bold enough to lightly lay his tail along hers, just a soft touch, nothing too pushy.

Image x1
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:38 am

Eventually though the kiss needed to part, they needed air, and so she slammed a fist against his shoulder rather than push at him to signal she needed to pull away. With a gasp she did so, a sigh escaping her as she closed her eyes and basked in the glow and warmth of what they had just shared with one another. It had been... delightful, in every way possible, and she found she wanted more of it, soon and... often? She wasn't sure how she felt about that, but she also knew she didn't want to complain, and so she reclined against him, head going to his shoulder, arms going around his neck.

"You really should have thought better about this." She complained a moment later, though it wasn't a real complaint, but more something done in jest - of sorts. "A seduction is great and all, but if we fall in the water, its over." She chuckled and turned her head, enough to kiss his neck. "Tell you what - you give me some idea of whether or not that's what you'd intended for htis little surprise of yours, and maybe I'll give you more kisses." If it was something more well... perhaps she might give in to a little something like that as well, because that sounded fun, too (She just wouldn't let him in on that yet.)
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Slasher

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm

When she broke the kiss, he had to agree that he needed a bit of air. He could breathe while kissing, the sea air filling his nostrils, laced with her, and that in itself was almost a drug. But it wasn't a bad idea to take a moment. At least she was still in his arms. He could still bury his face in her hair and breathe her in. As she spoke, he chuckled. ”I never presumed to try and plan seducing you. I just wanted you to have a good Nameday.”

He tightened his arms around her and kissed along her jaw a moment before pulling back again, ”Honestly, Poppet...as much as I've wanted to kiss you since that first day I saw you on the beach, I wasn't gonna force anything on you. I've got all sorts of plans for today, but the goal was just to make you feel special.” His voice held that rare sincerity it held when he finally stopped joking around, and he sat back a little.
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:05 pm

Had she been made to feel special? She didn't need to think very much on the matter, for she did indeed feel that way. It felt good to be away from things for a little while, not that she didn't enjoy her life at the Weyr. But a break from the daily grind was just what she'd wanted, needed, for a little while, and to be gifted that for her nameday was utterly perfect. She rewarded him for his sincerity and kindness with a kiss to his neck before settling back and reaching for her pole again, because surely something had grabbed hold by then, but she wasn't really thinking of fishes at that point.

"Well, thank you, for all of this." She commented, smiling as she gave her pole a little tug. "This has honestly been the best birthday I've had in a long time, and I'm honestly looking forward to whatever else you might have planned." Yes, he was a dork, but he was her dork, through and through. Fuck, did that feel strange to think about on some level, considering she'd known him since they were kids, but it was the truth, and she wouldn't have it any other way. "So, if you've got anything more planned... let's get these fish caught so we can get to it. I'm getting hungry and you know how I can be when I'm in need of food."
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image