Taken From The Depths ~ { tag } Tyriani / Kasa'vas

With the establishment of the Pearlriders and the Atrician Glint, a home along the coast for the Pearls and their riders needed to be made. Over time, the original beach camp was transformed from a series of tents into buildings and homes. While some of the Flotilla is being built, the primary areas such as Dining Hall, barracks for candidates, and other necessities have been completed. A series of docks with homes attached are still being built for future Pearlriders in hopes their numbers will grow, and each home is fitted with necessities as well as a personal boat that can be used for some water travel as well as living out of for relatively short periods of time.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 am

It had made sense to Fali'vas, this mentor lesson. She had taken a shine to one of the pearlings and decided to try and help her pearling sharpen her skills a little. It had been a thought that they could take her out, along with Nym, and use their abilities combined to try and locate - and find - schools of fish which they could then return to the Flotilla for a potential beachside feast. Whether they invited others along to join them would be up to them depending on how much their girls ended up catching, but considering the size of some of those deep-sea critters, chances are they would end up needing to share.

She sent Valeska to fetch Kasa'vas and waited patiently outside by the docks, where Nym was gliding back and forth in the water, as patient as could be. She was eager for this trip out with Kasa'vas and Gwyneiravas, if only because she so rarely got to plunge into those deeper waters for a reason that didn't involve "work". The food is going to be delicious. Might have to nab some for me and Gwyneiravas though. So it might take us a while.

Fali patted her bag, which had plenty for her and Kasa'vas to occupy themselves with - a couple of baskets to gather things from the beach while the girls swam and worked, and it would also allow Kasa'vas to work on her identification skills as well. When she heard her pearl trill, she turned around and held her arm up in greeting to see the white-rose and her rider approaching. "Ah, hello there. You two look well today. Any questions before I explain what we'll be doing today?"
Dragonriders
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherhandlers, Dayhandlers, & Pearlriders

Image Image

Candidates, Crafters, & Non-Riders
Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

[ Character Tracker ]
[ NPC Archive ]

[ Plot Requests | Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Tyriani
Title: Character Hoarder
Pronouns: She/Her

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Kasa'vas, why is there a Diamond Fancy Flit coming toward us? Kasa'vas looked up from bathing Prophet and she looked in the direction that her pearl was looking. And there it was, the diamond flit. She wondered what it doing over here, until it came to them and started to act like she was supposed to follow it. She smiled, instantly recognizing the flit. "I believe it is time for us to go with Feli'vas and Nymvas." A trill as if a confirmation came and she chuckled. "Let me finish Prophet's bath, she is almost done."

The hybrid on the other hand, betweened from Kasa'vas and then came back hovering over Gwyn. "I guess not. You will finish that bath." Prophet gave a trill of her own before she started to follow the fancy flit. I wonder what we are going to do today? A momentary pause was between them, before the white-rose seemed to bounce as she swam. Oh! I do hope it is going to be something to do with finding new things. You know how I love new things.

Kasa'vas shook her head playfully and she looked at Feli'vas as they neared them. She heard a trill come from the pearl and she smiled to it. "Hello Feli'vas! Hello Nymvas!" She couldn't leave the white-green pearl out of the greeting, that would just be rude of her. Especially since the pair was so kind to take them under their wing and be their mentors. Gwyn quickly closed the distance between herself and the white-green and she gave her own trill. Hello everyone! Oh, are we going to be finding new things? I would love to find something new today!

Kasa'vas shook her head with a smile once more and she looked at Feli'vas. "She really wants to find something new. Something about me being to cautious to allow her to do so." She trailed off before she thought. She didn't have any questions of her own, and well, Gwyn already voiced hers. "I am ready when you are. I am curious though as to what we are going to be doing."
Last edited by Tyriani on Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:43 am

Nym splashed a little in the water as the younger pair came into view, and trilled a happy response, calming just as soon as they were close enough. She enjoyed being in the company of the younger pearl, and was pleased that she was so thrilled by the potential of the day. We are indeed going to do our best to find some things. A lot of it will be things to eat though. But if we're careful enough, perhaps we'll find some treasures as well. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Fali'vas lifted her hand in greeting and tucked the last of her hair back into a tight bun at the back of her head. "Very ready to go." She picked up the packs she'd set on the ground and slung them around her shoulders. "We get on our girls for the ride out. Nym knows where to go, so she'll take the two of us to the nearest drop of land, and you and I will go from there on foot. While we're busy doing that, they'll take care of things from there with Nym being in the lead. Sound like a plan to you?"

[ ooc: if the answer is yes, and she doesn't have questions, feel free to have them head out and reach the land so you aren't waiting forever for the "in between". ]
Dragonriders
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherhandlers, Dayhandlers, & Pearlriders

Image Image

Candidates, Crafters, & Non-Riders
Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

[ Character Tracker ]
[ NPC Archive ]

[ Plot Requests | Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Tyriani
Title: Character Hoarder
Pronouns: She/Her

Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:49 pm

A quick and sharp circle was soon spun in the water by the white-rose. She loved the adventures, and shiny things seemed to be her downfall really. Oh, I just can't wait. I bet we will find the best food! The curiosity was cycling through the bond between the pearl and Kasa'vas, and it made Kasa'vas smile. Calm Gwyn, you will need that energy. Oh, you're right! The pearling soon slowed herself and and stopped, resting beside the white-green.

Kasa'vas nodded as the plan was explained to her and she looked at Gwyn. "Well Gwyn, we are ready, how about you?" A trill came from the pearling and Kasa'vas looked back to Fali'vas. "I would say that we are all ready to go." The day that was planned sounded like fun, and it could possibly gain some good things for them to take home, other than fish. Kasa'vas walked over to Gwyn though and she gently placed herself upon the white-rose's back and they set off.

The trip seemed to be easy, but perhaps that was because the pearls were meant for this. Prophet had wanted to come along as well, but she didn't want to just between to meet them, so instead, she was hidden inside of her normal pouch that Kasa'vas carried. She had gotten it just after she had bonded with the hybrid, and it went everywhere with her now. This was the prime example as to why. Gwyn soon slowed when she reached the land that Fali'vas had spoken about, and Kasa'vas gently slide off of the pearl and scratched her head.

You have fun now and behave. Listen to Nymvas, I don't want you getting hurt. Understanding seemed to whirl in the pearls eyes before she slide over to Nymvas to wait for the command. Kasa'vas smiled and she looked at Fali'vas and waited to see what the game plan was now that they were here. Which direction were they going to start in first? And what exactly they were looking for today.