One Problem at a time | Tag Ember/Alasander

The Crafter Complex is a series of buildings that contain craft halls and rooms for the crafters of New Atricis to work. There is a single dorm building for apprentices, while journeyman and masters live in second floor rooms in their respective crafts. Off to the side from the complex is the largest building, the Infirmary, where everyone in the Weyr receives Healer attention and desk workers keep track of who comes and goes at the entrance to the Infirmary.
Lanni
Pronouns: She/Her

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:53 am

Halimila adjusted her hold on the injured man on her shoulder, hoping that this time he had learned his lesson. Her normally smiling face was twisted into a look of angered determination as she propelled the Daywher handler towards the oh-so-familiar infirmary. Granted it was usually another male that she was nagging into getting his wounds looked at but the heart-felt emotions behind the actions were similar. ”Oh Papa,” Mila muttered again as she staggered a bit under the man’s weight. A grunt was all the poor green rider received in acknowledgement from her father.

It had taken her almost two hours and a few threats for Halian to admit why he was so beaten. A bet gone awry and the lack of payments against other debts had the once proud hunter bleeding against his daughter’s shoulder. ”Be glad that I had a free day, Papa. Otherwise I would have let you stew for a while longer! Honestly, can’t you behave for a week? Between you, Zelian, K’anu, Siri and Ardi, I swear I don’t have time to breathe any more!” She ranted even though she knew that the Grey handler wasn’t paying attention.

Her nagging mother-hen side seemed to be exacerbated by the feelings rolling off her normally protective Green. ”Don’t you start too!” Mila shouted towards the sunning Green as Arduinnath’s growing need began to bounce between rider and dragon once more. ”One problem at a time! Please, by the First Egg, just let me handle one problem at a time!” Intellectually she knew what was happening between Ardi and herself but at the moment the only thing she was ready to deal with was the problem at hand. Namely her wayward father and his latest beating.

Thankfully the Infirmary was finally in front of her and Halimila gave a hearty sigh of relief as she hastened her steps. ”Come on Papa. We’re almost there and then you can be someone else’s problem for a little while!” That finally got a reaction from her beaten father as he raised his head from her now aching shoulder. ”Already?” He asked with a bit of a slur in his tone that spoke of an injury that Mila couldn’t handle on her own. A snort left the normally feminine rider as she tugged her father over the threshold of the Healer’s domain.

Finding an empty set of chairs in the waiting room, Mila rushed towards their tempting haven as quickly as her father would let her. Now all there was do to was to foist the injured handler onto someone more trained in helping him!
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:27 am

He was in for just a few hours, and on the tail end of his shift, so Sal was hoping for something easy when one of the Apprentices called for him from the stock room. "Looks like a handler, beat up in a nasty way. Brought in by his daughter I believe." Finishing up the writing on the jar he was holding, the candidate gave a nod and nudge his work towards the Apprentice. "Think you can finish this labeling for me?" They didn't get much chance for a response before he headed out to see who his latest patient was.

There was a young woman with rider's knots along with a man sat looking worse for the wear. There wasn't a chart yet, so he was quick to grab what he would need to craft one before moving to do a cursory scan of the man and ask some questions - but things didn't look so great, and he decided that could wait until he'd seen to him first. "If you want... lead the way, miss, and I'll direct you to the door I need you to open for me."

He moved to shift himself underneath the man's arm, figuring it would be best to get him to an infirmary room before he slumped over. Maybe his daughter had done a fine job getting him here, but now this was "his turf, time for the healers to take over. "Miss, can you or your father tell me what happened while we move?" He asked, once they were off.
Dragonriders
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherhandlers, Dayhandlers, & Pearlriders

Image Image

Candidates, Crafters, & Non-Riders
Image Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

[ Character Tracker ]
[ NPC Archive ]