When Patience Isn't A Virtue ~ { tag } Slasher / Nixal

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:25 am

He had told himself he would resist anything resembling a snort or laugh - humor in general - but what came out was a combination of the two that made his throat tickle and forced him to cough. He didn't look as innocent as the reaction made him seem, not that he was really trying to be, but he shrugged it off and grinned. "As a matter of fact, that hasn't really stopped me from misbehaving in other ways." He wiggled his brows and leaned in to whisper in her ear, and being the way that he was, and knowing she was who she was, he nipped at her ear just a bit. "I can show you what I mean later. Give you the full Sal experience if you'd like."

He whistled and let go of her arm, giving a little skip as he bounded forward. He spun around, arms spread out at his sides, a sigh leaving his lips as he did so. "I don't know what to say about it all, Nixie. I don't think the daywhers would much care because they can be heard but I can't talk to them necessarily unless they were open to it. I think. I don't really know." He pressed the heel of his hand to the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Anyway, let's continue before I distract you, or myself, with carnal delights. I'm this close from unleashing the beast and you know how hungry he can be."

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Slasher

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:32 pm

His words as he leaned into her, the feel of his breath on her ear, and then his teeth...It made things tighten deep inside her that hadn't stirred that way in too long. Her lips parted, and she gasped a little to herself, her breath momentarily caught. And then he was moving away, skipping like the little teasing bastard that he was, and she glared at him, her lips curling into a slightly wicked, slightly angry grin, ”Oh, honey...I've had the full Sal experience. It wasn't entirely unremarkable.” She smirked at him as she followed along.

As they walked though, she did her own little hop to catch up with him and snatch his arm, ”You wouldn't leave a Lady behind, Sal.” She purposefully let her hip bump him slightly, ”Oh, yes, he quite can be.” The slight purr in her throat was unmistakable as she glanced sideways at him, ”I do hope you've been able to have at least alittle fun down here without me? I know how bored you get sometimes.”
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~