The Daywher Social [2049 - Bonfire]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Thu May 16, 2019 3:43 am

Tag- Natara @Ainokesshou
Her first response left him blinking in mild confusion at first, perhaps even surprise that she would be so quick to turn down such respect. But when she continued, his face changed into a smile of amusement as he chuckled softly.

"That would be quite a sight," he mused. "Teach him how to write with a writing stick in his mouth perhaps?" He chuckled again at the mental image of the big buff Copper trying to do so, imagining him with about as much finesse as a toddler drawing for the first time.

"It must be some relief, however, that Atumra was the only new Alpha. Imagine if Arcelias had won her challenge? We would both perhaps be at a loss of how to proceed," he joked lightly, still smiling.

"May I join you for a meal?" He then asked more formally, realizing he had not done so yet.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 am

[ Tag: Open ]

For the most part it was a warm and open event, but even so there was a part of Sal that wanted nothing more than to sit this one out. The dominance fights had been not that long ago, and as exciting a thing as that had been for the daywher community, it had been a bit of a pain for him mentally - there'd been chatter almost non-stop from the daywhers, and it had been a struggle to block most of it out. It was strange, in the beginning it hadn't been so bad, when he'd first figured out what was going on with the voices he'd hear at random. But as he learned more about it, and opened up more to it, things had gone a bit too wild for him. It wasn't something he advertised either, the fact that he could hear the daywhers so openly, like some people could with dragons.

For now, things were easier to deal with, a little less pressure on the skull, a little more able to concentrate on what was taking place around him. He could eat without feeling like the next bite might make him ill and enjoy a little conversation and understand what was being said to him. That's all he could really ask for, wasn't it. He knew it wouldn't be long before he'd have to excuse himself, but for now he wanted to be able to enjoy some time with the rest of the community, since he had to miss some of the dominance event due to duties in the infirmary. It had been a shame really - between that and the headaches, it had been an otherwise exciting thing to behold. Perhaps by the time they next took place, he'd be in a much better position to enjoy things.

After fetching what seemed like too much food, he found himself a plate to sit and watch some of the festivities, not expecting anyone to sit with him. He was content whether with someone or on his own. He caught pinches of conversation from other diners and from the daywhers around him and it was rather fun - this time at least - to bounce around from human to daywher (if only he could talk with them in return, though that might be more headache than it was really worth). He flicked a bit of food towards Elder, and smiled in the blue's direction, and perhaps for the first time all day, he felt an odd sort of contentment wash over him as he sat there enjoying the food and the atmosphere around him.

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Tyriani
Title: Character Hoarder
Pronouns: She/Her

Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 am

[Omi / @Berry]
He looked to be in deep thought, so she let him think. She thought it to be rude to interrupt someone else's thoughts, and well, if she didn't want her interrupted, then why should she interrupt others? That being aside in her mind, she thought about when she got Ruberia and she smiled. That had been a nice day. But not every day afterwards had been happy, but none of have been truly horrible either. Instead, she learned to work with them, all the way up to when she was brought to the weyr.

"Actually no. I have only been here for a turn actually. My sister and I both. My brother has been here longer though." She trailed off for a moment as she thought of her siblings and she sighed as her thoughts went to her parents. "I was born at the Walled Hold, the Farming Ward to be exact. My parents are still there, at least, so I hope." She didn't know. They had no true way of getting any kind of word to them, and she figured that there had to be some excuse that they had told everyone on how their two daughters were suddenly gone one night.

Yeah, they weren't searched, but they were still here, and no one seemed to mind it.
Berry

Mon May 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Tag: Nasassa/ @Tyriani

"It's good to be with family and getting the chance to Stand is a welcome bonus I'm sure." Omi, briefly thought back to his own family in the North. He'd let their communication dwindle and honestly he wasn't sure how they were or where they were living. He was honestly kind of afraid to let them know about everything that had happened. Maybe after he'd bonded... if he bonded of course.

"Walled?" It was difficult to associate the place with anything good. There was a time that Atricis and Walled had a truce going on and refugees made their way to the weyr. People still came but things were far more strained politically. Omi really enjoyed his freedoms, it was hard to imagine being cut off from the outside world. "I suppose that makes it even more important to be here with your brother."

"What's Walled like?" Omi blurted out, the question slipping through before he thought it through. "Ah! Sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. I know that's probably not a pleasant question for you."
Tyriani
Title: Character Hoarder

Tue May 21, 2019 4:38 am

Tag: Omi / @Berry
"Honestly, we don't talk much since we got here. I think they are both occupied with their own things. I don't blame them. The transition from the Walled Hold to the Weyr is a large one for us." Of course, she knew that she and her siblings would be close again one day, but that was probably going to be after they finished their individual transitions. Only one of them had officially been taken by a rider, her brother. She and her sister had basically been smuggled here to avoid a failing farm. But she looked at him when he seemed to be confused.

She knew of the strife that had happened. Not many think good things of Walled, and well, she didn't really blame them. She and her sister never were taught much good on the Weyr before they came here. So it was basically a two way road on that issue. But perhaps, it was an issue that she could help to fix one day? That might be an interesting thing to talk to someone about. "Brother and sister. I would love to see my sister impress on day, probably like her and my brother hope for me." It was probably wishful thinking to think that she was going to impress, but hey, it was still some kind of hope that she could hold onto right?

She waved off his question shyly. Talking about home was not something that she was scared of doing. "The fact is, I only really know the Farming Ward for the Walled Hold. My family has been farmers for as long as our family can be traced back there. The Farming Hold is peaceful though, not many live there, mainly just long term farmers." She smiled and she focused back on Omi. "How about you, how was your home? If you want to talk about it of course!" She wasn't going to pressure him. He didn't pressure the answer from her, so she wasn't going to do it to him.