Did We Just Become Best Friends? - [ tag ] Slasher / Mar'co

The main, central area of the Weyr, since it's no longer a "bowl" like before, people have taken to calling it the courtyard, or more often, the Weyr Yard. Dragons land and take off here while people walk from building to building going along their daily duties.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:46 am

It didn't take much to consider it really. It sounded like a fine idea, and Cat really did like the idea over all. Time with Niomi, time with his new friend... it sounded like a good time overall. He tipped his head and set the blade down that he held and grasped his hips a moment before brushing a finger over his nose and jutting his hand out towards the bronzerider. "I think that's a deal we have right there." He was grinning, almost foolishly, but he couldn't help it, he was pleased, as happy as he'd ever been, and he couldn't wait to tell Niomi about this.

Nako chose that time to shift and move, and the blue rolled onto his back, his limbs all wiggling in the air as he looked up playfully at Roth. This is unbecoming of me but I can't see my ladies right now and I would like to play. Would you entertain me, Roth?

Please visit the above link for a list of my current
characters, links to their profiles, to see what
they look like, and find other little facts about them!

[ Marks Tracker | Graphics Shop | NPC Archive ]

“You fail only if you stop writing.”
— Ray Bradbury —
Slasher

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Mar'co couldn't help but match C'taren's grin, then glanced towards the dragons. For his part, Roth was blinking a bit quizzically towards the younger blue, almost unsure of how to handle that request. He wanted to play? But...Roth was not a terribly playful dragon. Tolerant. Patient. Competetive. But there was no competetion he could challenge the blue to that would be fair, the weyrling was still that...A Weyrling. It would be honestly a bit awful of him to challenge the blue to something, but...He is starting to fly, you know... Marrow's voice drifted into Roth's mind, and the bronze grunted a bit with the realization that his rider was correct.

You are starting to fly, yes? Then let us alight. Marrow grinned as Roth stood from under the blue, letting the weyrling slide off him gently as he stretched his wings up. It was almost comical the difference in their sizes as the bronze stretched himself out. Turning towards Cat, Marrow gestured a bit, ”It looks like we all get some exercise today.” Hefting a short sword, it felt foreign in his hand. He had never really been much of a swordsman, and he set it down again. Lifting a long pole instead, sort of a practice spear without a sharp head, ”Care to spar while they flap around?”
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~