Served Upon A Rolling Fire - [ tag ] Slasher/Keket

New Atricis Weyr's westernmost border of territory lands along a coast of beaches and seaside cliffs. From the western coasts, a large island can be seen, but is off limits due to the dangers of rogues inhabiting the island. Including the Flotilla settlement, slowly, Atricis' coastal border is growing thanks to the Pearls and their riders.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 am

Hearing the queenrider's story, and knowing she had managed to make it to Journeymanhood was somewhat inspiring. Dirce had often felt guilty over the thought of trying for her craft, but knowing it was entirely possible, even at a slow pace, made her almost hopeful. She tinkered with it in her mind, and how happy it would make her just to have the knots pinned to a plaque and hanging on the wall in her apartment...

She might very well have to do it, she thought, and glanced at the other woman with a nod. "I think I might like that. If only for the point of pride of it all." She finished up their gear and offered one of the poles to the other, along with two buckets - one filled with hooks and other things she would need, the other with various bits for bait. "Here we go. I think we can go get our fishing on now. I don't know about you, but I'm getting the tummy rumbles..."

She stopped to consider it and laughed while shaking her head as she stood. "Then again, that could also be coming from Sandy, who is feeding her face right now. Getting all the best fish, the sow." It was said with great measures of affection, and the zultanite didn't even flip when teased by her rider - instead she showered her with the affection given to her by Dirce in equal parts.
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Slasher
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status: Open

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:31 pm

Keket took the offered pole with a grin. This was exactly why they had come. Lamiath was happily snatching fish after fish, weaving around the other queen, and between the pair of them they were doing a good job of schooling fish together for the taking, ”Oh, they are definitely helping themselves.” Keket laughed and couldn't help but silently tease, and mentally hug her gold.

She got it back of course, but her focus was on following Dirce. She eyed the provided pole, and nodded a bit at it. If her memory served, she should do alright. She had been fishing before, it just had been turns. Too many turns. It was always satisfying eating the fruit of one's labors. Something she had caught and gutted herself, cooked over the fire they had made...

A smile curled her lips, ”I have to be honest, I am really looking forward to this. Thank you again for inviting us.”
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:33 am

Dirce couldn't stop grinning. "The pleasure is mine, really. I've been wanting to get together with you for a while, so this seemed like the perfect chance for us to do something together." It was easy, simple, a little fun. sure there would come a time when more serious get togethers would be required, but for now they didn't need to worry about that. For now, they could focus wholly on something more enjoyable.

"It gives us a chance to get to know one another better, before we're tossed into more serious working situations." They had been, into a few at least, but those hadn't been entirely or wholly severe. It had been Dirce's hope, as well, that things could be on good feet with Keket before Sandalphonth's first flight and clutching. "Perhaps we can make a habit out of this, once or twice a month, maybe more often depending - fishing, or going out and doing something together, just to get away, just to get more familiar. What do you think?"
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.