Hello There (A'ric/Kate)

The main, central area of the Weyr, since it's no longer a "bowl" like before, people have taken to calling it the courtyard, or more often, the Weyr Yard. Dragons land and take off here while people walk from building to building going along their daily duties.
Tyriani
Title: Character Hoarder
Pronouns: She/Her

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:40 am

Liakkaya and Skryth were sitting in the grass of the weyr field. They were kind of bored during their free time. It wasn't close enough to Skryth's new feeding yet, but just after a lesson. Lia was laying back on the grass staring up at the sky, while Skryth seemed to be sleeping. Lia rolled from her back to her stomach and looked at the young dragon. I know you aren't sleeping.

But what if I was?

Lia chuckled as she ran her hand down the zultanite's back. You are going to need to be oiled again tonight. We will make sure to get the oil and rags after dinner. A silent rumble went through the zultanite dragon and it made Lia smile. She sat up in the grass then and noticed that Skryth mimicked her. Skryth looked up to the sky then back to Lia then.

So, what were you looking at? Is it as beautiful as me?

Lia looked at Skryth and she nodded. They sky is as beautiful as you, but, I do think that you are more beautiful. That made the zultanite happy as she shuffled herself to move closer to Lia's laying body. The dragon laid her head back on the ground then, but right next to Lia's feet. Lia closed her eyes, knowing that Skryth was watching, but she was far from asleep anyways. She knew that there was still some day left, so she wasn't going to chance falling asleep and missing anything.

Not that I would let you anyways.

Lia laughed when she heard Skryth and she nodded lightly. Yes, I know you wouldn't my dear. She rolled to her side so be able to look around, even still through half opened eyes.

@Kate sorry if this seems a bit odd of a starter. lmk and ill change things around!
Kate

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:36 am

Everything had been going fine. Actually, A'ric would have called today a great day. For once, it seemed that everything had fallen right into place. It was just one of those days where everything ran smoothly, and he didn't have to worry about anything. The drills had gone off without a hitch, which they usually did, but one never knew. Now that that was over, the young bronzerider decided he should probably get cleaned up. Today had been an early day, and he had already been thinking ahead to the little bit of stuff he still had to finish for the Wing.

Behemoth had flown off somewhere so A'ric quickly went and got cleaned up. It didn't take him that long, seeing as how he wanted to make sure he got everything accomplished that he needed to today. Honestly though, that wasn’t very likely to happen. It was too nice of a day outside to do anything other than be out there, even if he was out there by himself.

For a moment, the thought of him still being alone bothered him, but only for a second. He wouldn’t let this bother him. He and Kit were still friends, and they wanted him other to be happy. Eventually he would find someone else, but until then, he was fine with exploring his options. Frowning, the bronze rider decided that he didn’t want to think about this anymore, and decided he was just going into take a walk around.

Aric kind of just let his feet wander where they wanted, and eventually he ended up at one of the Weyr fields. A smile came to his face as he looked around, and his eyes spotted someone he did not know. Should he go over? It honestly didn’t take him long to decide that he should. Slowly he made his way over to the young woman, trying not to scare her.

Finally he was beat enough that he spoke in a gentle voice. ”It’s a beautiful day out, isn’t it?” Ok, not the most original conversation starter, but hey, it worked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage