Enjoying a Silver Night with Dreams of a Green Morning - Ember | K'rios

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:55 pm

Season - Early Summer 2048 (continuation of The Cheer)
Time - Evening
Location - Atricis Weyr | Dining Hall - 72nd Hatching Feast

@Ember | K'rios

The day Solai picked out a dress for K'rios, she had hopes of donning the one her mother had worn for her father Ma'lek at the first feast they attended together. Naturally, her mother forbade it, but instead opted for Solai to wear a dress far more flattering. The green tones certainly did compliment Solai's complexion, while the fit of it could not be described as anything else as eye catching.

"But why on Pern did you want to wear my feast dress?" her mother naturally prodded when her daughter began to slip into the other room to undress.

Solai's steps stopped by the doorway, with fingers settled along the frame. She did not immediately answer, though when she did, it was with a smile. "I have my reasons, but I'm sure this will do just as nicely."

The woman smiled knowingly. "Perhaps that dress is better for you then. A old dress for new beginnings."

Though Solai said nothing more, she was certain her mother had a idea as to the reason for her daughter's fashionable curiosities.

At the feast itself, Solange would have her suspicions confirmed. When Solai appeared in that telling dress, and the familiar pewterrider approached her, pulling her snug against him, Solange hid the smirk from her features and did her best to direct her husband's attentions else where. She would let the two young lovers enjoy their night, her dark eyes whispered to her daughter when their gazes met.

Solai was appreciative of the distraction.

After all, K'rios had made it clear what he had wanted this evening; to monopolise her time, if she heard him correctly. After a kiss to his cheek and an offer of wine, Solai somehow managed to slip out of his arms for all she was loath to do so. Yet her fingers still found away to hook along his own and keep him close. "I heard there is also a weyr yard portion to the festivities tonight. Care to venture outside for some fresh air, and a walk around the lake?" Naturally, they would retrieve that glass of wine along the way, giving Solai a longer opportunity to admire K'rios in his burgundy doublet. He looked so dapper, and the way those leather straps stretched across his chest, emphasising his broad build. Fingers itched to feel the doublet again, and test the feel of those leathers, but some how she managed to behave herself, especially with her twin sisters still lurking about. "What do you say?"
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:52 am

"I heard there is also a weyr yard portion to the festivities tonight. Care to venture outside for some fresh air, and a walk around the lake?"

He lifted her hand to kiss it and smiled against the back before pressing her palm against his cheek. "I would like that." It was a moment, however brief, that he stood there like that before setting their hands back between them, fingers still wrapped up in hers. He wanted nothing more than to spend his time with her, and had no intentions of letting go unless she demanded it of him. Together, they made their way outside, to where the lake was set up for the festivities, and when he saw her in the natural light, he was certain his chest wouldn't be able to survive the beating it was receiving from his heart.

"Beautiful..." He said, not paying attention to where he was stepping, where he was leading them, so focused was he on her. He was glad then that they weren't very far from their destination, else he'd have them running into a cliff by that point. "Don't mind me. Really. I'm fine. But if you notice me looking at you frequently tonight..."

Because he wasn't saying exactly what was on his mind though, Ikto stepped in to do it for him. He happens to believe his heart wouldn't be the same without you. There was no denying what the pewter said, and so he said nothing in response to his dragon's proclamation.