Sea Stars: Flotilla Starburst Fancy Flitt Handout.

With the establishment of the Pearlriders and the Atrician Glint, a home along the coast for the Pearls and their riders needed to be made. Over time, the original beach camp was transformed from a series of tents into buildings and homes. While some of the Flotilla is being built, the primary areas such as Dining Hall, barracks for candidates, and other necessities have been completed. A series of docks with homes attached are still being built for future Pearlriders in hopes their numbers will grow, and each home is fitted with necessities as well as a personal boat that can be used for some water travel as well as living out of for relatively short periods of time.
Ainokesshou

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:06 pm

{OOC: I will be keeping the list of eggs that have been chosen maintained at the Master List. If you have already claimed an egg there, you can have your character come up to Elan'vis here, or Cehrazad at the Weyr, and I will handout the egg you claimed. If you haven't claimed an egg yet, you will need to pick a number from those remaining on the Master List.}

It hadn't been a major favor that the greenrider asked for; just to watch a few flitt eggs, and hand them out when they were ready to hatch. If one was left unclaimed at the end, he could keep it, but he didn't mind regardless. He was trying to adjust his trap design, to at least make it easy for Panlovis to retrieve them, even if he couldn't open them underwater, so he was fiddling with that when he noticed a little movement in the eggs, and Klah's rapt attention.

Elan'vis sent Klah off to the few names he'd been given of interested people at the Flotilla, and uncovered the bowl of raw bits. Not useful for cooking, but a hungry hatchling would be grateful regardless. If anyone wanted something fancier, they'd have to supply it themselves.

EGG 1

EGG 2

EGG 3

EGG 4

EGG 5

EGG 6

EGG 7

EGG 8

EGG 9

EGG 10

EGG 11

EGG 12
Last edited by Ainokesshou on Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quiloth     Elahrairath     Nahumth      
ImageImageImage
Zenith         Ramlahvas Maukerith
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
   Atumra       Panlovis     Galask  Gask             Aesk     
lucidmaus
Pronouns: She/Her

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:19 am

~:| Zoraida, Journeyman Seacrafter |:~

"Ahoy, there!" Zoraida called when she arrived at the correct location in the Flotilla. She tipped a salute and wave to Elan'vis, suspecting - as the pearlrider had a bowl of raw meat nearby - that he was the one in charge of the eggs.

"Not sure why yours sent off for me, but I'd reckon it was one of my 'mates as thought I could use one of these critters," she mused as she approached. "Likely tired of hearing me bark orders at them and figure they could take it better if it was some missive brought on pretty wings." The devilish twist to her smile suggested otherwise.

"How does this whole thing work, anyway? I've only ever seen them Impressed or wild already."
Image Image Image Image Image Image

D'mah o | o Pahaliah o | o Zultana
Aglaia o | o Zoraida o | o Lulajeta

~*~
|:- Character Tracker -:|:- Marks Tracker -:|:- Plotter -:|
|:- Candidate Q'nairre -:|

Note
|:- Tag freely - no permission needed! -:|
|:- I'm open to any and all threads! -:|
Ainokesshou

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:26 am

Elan'vis blinked at the seacrafter, trying to place her name. He'd sent Klah to a ship rather than a specific person, because he didn't recognize the name, but yes, this was probably her. Not that it mattered too much, he had an extra egg or two besides the names he was given. The eggs were vibrating hard, but the yellowish one had a crack starting at one end, so he picked it up, handing it over. He was glad he didn't have to negotiate with the mother; the greenrider had coaxed and cajoled her starburst to leave these eggs behind.

"Grab some of the meat," he told the woman, "you want it already in your hand when the egg hatches, so that you have something to feed it right away. It'll Impress the person that feeds it."

Egg 10
3 ft. 11 in., Brown Fancy Flitt

Personality
Industrious, Easygoing, Generous

Hatched
Summer 2048

Dam/Sire
Starburst Fancy Flitt Morgiana/Prized Bronze Fancy Flitt Hunk[/center]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
lucidmaus

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 am

~:| Zoraida, Journeyman Seacrafter |:~

"Oh, aye. Like so?" Zoraida's timing was good, at least. She got her hands on the meat and held it out, just in time for one of the hatchlings to break shell.

"Well, shiver me-" the seacrafter trailed off as a brown popped out of an egg and promptly went for the meat in her hand. While he ate, his gaze met the woman's and Impression was made. It prompted a sudden laugh from the seacrafter and she declared, "Timbers it is, my lad!"

She flashed Elan'vis a grin as she added, "Soon enough, he'll be wearing a captain's hat of his own, I'll warrant. Thank'ee for sending word - and for the help."
Image Image Image Image Image Image

D'mah o | o Pahaliah o | o Zultana
Aglaia o | o Zoraida o | o Lulajeta

~*~
|:- Character Tracker -:|:- Marks Tracker -:|:- Plotter -:|
|:- Candidate Q'nairre -:|

Note
|:- Tag freely - no permission needed! -:|
|:- I'm open to any and all threads! -:|
Lanni

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:07 am

-:Pearl Candidate Norjira:-
When the brown firelizard dropped off the note beside him at his nets, Norjira had to blink a few times to place the creature. He had seen the male around a few times but since his arrival in the South he had been exposed to so many of the creatures that it took a bit to piece things together. However the note that the creature left behind didn't take near as long to decipher. A grin came to his face as he set down his tools and brushed the excess fibers off his trousers. "Be back soon," He sounded off to no one in particular. It was an old habit to let his foster-brother know where he was going...

It didn't take the net-worker long to find where the Pearl rider had set up with the eggs. A quick nod to the familiar first mate as he passed the woman was all the greeting he gave the sailor as she appeared to be busy with an egg of her own. However once he was near the Pearl rider, the smile came back to Jira's face as he waited for his turn. When the man seemed to be free again, Norjira spoke up, "Hail, Rider. I got your note, sir." While he knew that his name was in the hat for an egg, Jira figured it wouldn't hurt to be polite. "Is there anything I need to do to help?"
Ainokesshou

Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 am

It felt weird to have candidates looking at him like he was some sort of authority. Elan'vis was not anywhere near as anti-social as he had once been, and was in fact devoted to the glint. But the fact that he was in effect an old hand, and a respected one would probably still be odd when he was old and grey.

"If you want to stay and help hand out eggs, you can," he told the candidate, before nudging a blue egg his way, that was wiggling around. It seemed to wobble more than rock, but the gradual movement had the egg separated from the others.

Egg 6
4 ft., Hematite Fancy Flitt

Personality
Bold, Overbearing, Agressive

Hatched
Summer 2048

Dam/Sire
Starburst Fancy Flitt Morgiana/Prized Bronze Fancy Flitt Hunk
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ainokesshou

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:50 am

Apparently three eggs had been just about right, and Elan'vis found himself with a reward for helping the greenrider. The egg was small, so he wasn't particularly surprised at the blue that hatched out, though he looked almost like he was covered with a layer of frost.
2 ft. 8 in., Blue Fancy Flitt

Personality
Arrogant, Imaginative, Fearless

Hatched
Summer 2048

Dam/Sire
Starburst Fancy Flitt Morgiana/Prized Bronze Fancy Flitt Hunk
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage