Making Camp and Merriment | {OPEN}

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
lucidmaus
Pronouns: She/Her

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:59 pm

It was still early summer, with some months left to go before the Seven Sands Caravan had to make the trek back to the Southern Seahold. Marden, the Caravan's patriarch, had been experimenting some with new routes; Zultana suspected it was because the past few turns had a poor showing at several stops. Marden rarely spoke of his thoughts with anyone - perhaps to his wife, Yulissa, but who really knew what was going through the bald, tattooed head of the man in charge.

The Caravan trundled along, four wagons strong and pulled by the massive herdbeasts bred and trained for the purpose. One of them was starting to show signs of ageing and lameness; it wouldn't be long before they'd have to trade for a new one. The poor beast would hopefully make it through the Southern summer and far enough into the Northern spring to see them to Keroon. Marden knew folk there and would likely be able to get a proper replacement.

The wagons themselves were in need of repainting, but they always waited until they'd reached Lemos for that; usually, by then, they had need of repairs anyway, and that was a prime time to get everything taken care of. Thin sheets of metal had been carefully plated over the roofs of the wagons - it was an expensive addition, added some turns ago, but a life-saving one. Zultana lamented it, though; it made it nearly impossible to ride on top of the wagons without burning one's bottom. When she was younger, her favorite thing was to ride on the top of the lead wagon, arms outstretched to pretend she was flying.

These days, she rode in the rear of the last wagon, watching the places they'd just been disappear into the distance.

Their passage through the wilds was marked with the muffled clinking of pots and pans, the groan of wood rubbing on wood, and the creak of leather harnesses. Overhead, a mixture of wild and Impressed firelizards fluttered and swirled. She couldn't tell from a distance which ones belonged to the Caravan and which were just along for the adventure. Conversation was low, muted by the walls of the wagons. The Caravan was running stronger than usual - 25 people, in total, with some strays picked up along the way. They were paying their way to get South and Marden intended on leaving them off at Amaryllis Hold. But they had refused to depart there and insisted on a detour to New Atricis Weyr. Marden's acquiescence might have seemed downright generous to them, but the truth was that he'd been planning on adding the Weyr to the route for some time. It was easier than making the venture further south, to Evanoria Weyrhold.

There had just been too many close calls with wildlife along the way for him to feel comfortable going that way again.

Zultana didn't blame him.

The journey was a difficult one, cutting across several rivers - without incident, for once - and through sections of forest that threatened to swallow the wagons up. While they'd had to break the wagons down for dragon-based travel, none of them wanted to do the same just to make it through the woods.

In the end, they came out just east of New Atricis Weyr just as Southern summer was coming fully into its own. They settled at the large lake, due east of the Weyr, with the wagons ranged around in a half-circle. It was still the middle of the day, but the journey had been long and hard and everyone was in need of some rest. The travelers sat off in their own small camp of sorts, with their own fire, some distance from the main group. It was far enough that conversation couldn't carry - but the Caravan could keep an eye on them.

Zultana's interest in the travelers was minimal at best. They seemed nice enough, but they kept to themselves and didn't speak much, even when she tried to be as sociable as she could. They wanted to go to the Weyr for their own reasons and she didn't bother prying much more when it was clear they didn't have much to say. She moved along, venturing a short distance away while the Caravaners opened up the wagons and set up a fire. They sent out a hunting party and a few others decided to try their luck at fishing. One way or another, they'd be eating well that night and perhaps for a few more.

She spent some time exploring the immediate area and scanning the skies for any signs of passing dragons. A smile played across her lips at one thought in particular - one of the travelers had mentioned a clutch at the Weyr. It led to the usual string of fantasies, but one that ended abruptly with a firm, inner reminder that Caravanfolk are never to the dragons's liking. Something in the blood, Yulissa had said once.

But she wasn't blood of their blood. So, maybe...

She daydreamed her way along, returning only when the discordant sound of instruments being tested and tuned reached her ears. It was time to practice while the sun was still high - and what better place than here?

It would be nearly impossible for flying residents of the Weyr to not spot the wagons with their glinting metal roofs near the large lake to the east. But whether or not visitors would come? Well, that was another story entirely. Not that it mattered, really; they'd be at the Weyr proper the next day, regardless, and hopefully not just to drop off the travelers.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

D'mah o | o Pahaliah o | o Zultana
Aglaia o | o Zoraida o | o Lulajeta

~*~
|:- Character Tracker -:|:- Marks Tracker -:|:- Plotter -:|
|:- Candidate Q'nairre -:|

Note
|:- Tag freely - no permission needed! -:|
|:- I'm open to any and all threads! -:|
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:16 pm

The weather was starting to get noticeably hotter over the last few days. Spring was leaving and summer was coming in at full force. C'sian wasn't going to complain about it. Having grown up on the shores of Serafei Seahold, he was use to hotter weather, though of course it didn't compare to as hot as the south could get. Still, he wasn't going to complain about the heat of summer as he much preferred it to the wet humidity of the spring.

Today he and Gastoneth was given patrol on the eastern side of the weyrs territory. While it was generally not the most exciting duty to have, C'sian and Gastoneth rather enjoyed having patrol as it was a time to simply fly and enjoy each other's company. Plus, flying so high up the heat wasn't as bad, not with the wind whipping by. Do you think we'll see anything exciting today? The brown asked as he allowed a pocket of warm air to glide him along and save his wings from flapping.

Maybe, though I don't want to run across anything too exciting. I think the weyr has had enough of that in the last turn. Cas replied to him. After the deal with the felines, which had affected him personally, he didn't mind having a nice long spell of nothing at all happening, good or otherwise. So many lives had been lost in that "excitement". He was merely happy that Talen had not been one of the victims, though it had been touch and go there for a bit. Maybe we'll run across that large herd of wild herdbeast again. Not that the weyr is lacking in herdbeasts, but it's something to keep in mind should we ever need to add to our food supply.

I can't argue with you. Besides, it is nice just flying and looking at things. That herd was rather huge. Maybe the next time I want to hunt we can go searching for them. There was some delicious looking animals in that herd. Gastoneth stated. Cas could swear he felt the brown licking his lips in anticipation. His marked head swung left and right as they came up on the lake that lay east of the weyr. Look. There is a caravan down there. Should we go down and investigate?

Cas turned his head and looked at what his dragon had spotted. It wasn't unusual for the weyr to have multiple caravans come to visit them throughout the turn. Sure, let's go see. No harm in it right? He agreed. The brown dipped one of his wings to turn in that direction. There was a nice open spot near the half circle of wagons, so he made a slow spiral down to land there. With ease, Cas dismounted his brown beast and stripped off his helmet and jacket immediately. It was far too hot to leave either of them on even for a short amount of time. The first soul his eyes saw was a younger woman, so he raised a hand in greeting. "Hello and well met." He said once he was within earshot of her. "I'm C'sian and that is Gastoneth. Are you all heading to New Atricis?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

.::..::..::..::..::..
lucidmaus

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:31 pm

The instruments continued to squall and complain as they were adjusted and played, over and over again. It usually didn't take so long, but there had been some issues with the quality of strings and drum heads they picked up recently. Zultana wasn't surprised that nothing was holding its tune well.

Perhaps New Atricis Weyr's Harpers might have spares for trade.

Her gaze slid skyward for a while, watching the continued play of firelizards in the air. And then, suddenly, it wasn't just firelizards, but a striking brown dragon. Her lips pursed and her eyebrows lifted slightly, a low whistle of appreciation escaping her for the sight. She tracked their progress as they descended to the large clearing nearby, her steps inexorably taking her closer all the while. Not so close to be caught up in the whirl of wind from the backwinging brown, but that was a distance that could easily be closed once the rider dismounted.

"Hello and well met." He said once he was within earshot of her. "I'm C'sian and that is Gastoneth. Are you all heading to New Atricis?"

Zultana's smile was dazzling and wide, bold and friendly all at once. She clapped delightedly and bounced once on the balls of her feet in a cheerful greeting. "Ah! Welcome, welcome, and well met! It is a pleasure to see such handsome company - and his rider, too!" Her accent was a peculiar one - but, then, such is perhaps to be expected of Caravan-folk. It gave her words a purred, exotic intonation, her voice practically a thing of smoke and silk. Smooth and curling and melodic in its own way.

She motioned for both of them to come closer - half-turning in the process to gesture broadly at the collection of wagons and the fire and the lake just beyond. The others in the camp looked up and motioned in greeting, with raised hands or nods of acknowledgement. Fortunately, the music was sounding properly like music again and the musicians began to play a low, subdued melody with traces of shimmering chimes.

"I am Zultana of the Seven Sands Caravan - and we are destined for New Atricis Weyr, yes! Please, come, join us at our fire - if it please you! To what do we owe the honor of your visit, C'sian and Gastoneth?"

~*~

Note
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:58 pm

"Ah! Welcome, welcome, and well met! It is a pleasure to see such handsome company - and his rider, too!"

Both rider and dragon puffed up a little in pride at the compliment. "Thank you, that is very kind of you to say. I know I'm biased, but I certainly think he is the most handsome dragon on Pern." C'sian stated with a wide smile. Gastoneth made a happy croon sound as he stepped up a little closer behind his rider. He could tell that the woman had an accent, but like many caravan residents it wasn't so easy to place exactly what the accent was. Whatever mix it was it was rather pretty and exotic sounding.

"I am Zultana of the Seven Sands Caravan - and we are destined for New Atricis Weyr, yes! Please, come, join us at our fire - if it please you! To what do we owe the honor of your visit, C'sian and Gastoneth?"

They followed after her as they headed towards the wagons. He could hear music being played and smelled the fires that were burning. "Pleasure to meet you, Zultana. Please, you can call me 'Cas'. It'd be my honor to join you all for a moment. We were just out on patrol and noticed your wagons. Thought we'd come visit and see if you were on the way to Atricis." He answered her. "It's always exciting when caravan's come to the weyr. Are you traders of anything specific or a little bit of everything?" Cas asked curiously. It was always fun to see what the caravans had to offer when they came for a visit. A lot of times they had things for sale that he normally couldn't find so easily.

Thank you for your hospitality, Zultana. This is a lovely spot you've chosen to camp at. The brown spoke so that she could hear him as well. Gastoneth wasn't the most talkative of dragons to those that weren't his rider, but occasionally he'd speak.
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Athaleyah | Locke
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

lucidmaus

Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:37 pm

"Thank you, that is very kind of you to say. I know I'm biased, but I certainly think he is the most handsome dragon on Pern."

Zultana laughed, the sound bell-bright and merry. She twirled in place and clapped again, giving wordless voice to her delight. "Biased, he says! As if 'tis not plain to see how handsome you are!" The words are directed to Gastoneth, the dancer's eyes glittering with mirth. She winks at him, then at C'sian, her smile dimpled and devilish. "Come, come! It is my pleasure to invite you to our fire."

As they drew nearer, the music grew clearer; the tune was a familiar one to Zultana, a cheerful melody that was heavy with bells and chimes. Two of the dancers were already out with some coils of ribbon, twirling in place and making the lengths of fabric twist and swirl in the air in wild arcs and tight spirals. Those that had free hands were welcoming, though; they raised their hands at the very least, offering a wave or a wordless call of welcome.

"Pleasure to meet you, Zultana. Please, you can call me 'Cas'. It'd be my honor to join you all for a moment. We were just out on patrol and noticed your wagons. Thought we'd come visit and see if you were on the way to Atricis. It's always exciting when caravan's come to the weyr. Are you traders of anything specific or a little bit of everything?"

"Cas, as you like it! We are a performing Caravan, first and foremost," Zultana explained with a wide sweep of a hand that encompassed the dancers and the musicians nearby. "There are more of us dancers, but I think they're getting ready. We've a firelizard trainer, a tattooed man, and a particularly bendy sort - it hurts my back to watch sometimes! You're just in time to watch a bit of practice, if you and yours are inclined. But if not-" She pivots on the ball of a foot, pointing directly at another wagon, one emblazoned with all manner of images of plants and oils and bottles and fabrics and more. "She has all sorts of things there. Sometimes scented oil, sometimes jewelry, sometimes cloth- always a mystery."

<< Thank you for your hospitality, Zultana. This is a lovely spot you've chosen to camp at. >>

Zultana's spiel was cut short at the touch of Gastoneth's mind, her breath momentarily catching in her throat. It was an unfamiliar sensation - utterly alien, in fact! But it was not an unpleasant thing, not by a long shot. She recovered quickly and flashed the brown a dazzling smile, even as she reached out to offer a stroke to his nose. "Thank you, my handsome new friend! I hope you both find it well enough to relax a while before you must away, away-o to your patrols once more."

~*~

Note
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:24 pm

"Biased, he says! As if 'tis not plain to see how handsome you are! Come, come! It is my pleasure to invite you to our fire."

Gastoneth puffed out his chest more in pride. He wasn't an arrogant beast, but he did like hearing compliments. Cas was always telling him how his markings made him look like a finely dressed gentleman. Thank you, Zultana. That is very sweet of you. The brown said sincerely. "It's my pleasure to accept your invitation. And careful...you keep complimenting him like that and you'll never be rid of him." Cas said jokingly. It was obvious the love he felt for his brown. He was never suppose to impress and was honestly surprised when the brown had chosen him considering he was well older than the oldest candidate could be, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

"Cas, as you like it! We are a performing Caravan, first and foremost. There are more of us dancers, but I think they're getting ready. We've a firelizard trainer, a tattooed man, and a particularly bendy sort - it hurts my back to watch sometimes! You're just in time to watch a bit of practice, if you and yours are inclined. But if not- She has all sorts of things there. Sometimes scented oil, sometimes jewelry, sometimes cloth- always a mystery."

Cas's face lit up. "Oh how marvelous. I love it when performers come through. Not that the weyr's harpers are bad, but it's always nice to see new performances. A tattooed man? I'd love to meet him and see his work. I'm a journeyman weaver by craft, but my passion is tattooing." However, for as much as he loved giving people tattoos he lacked any for himself. Something he did plan to rectify eventually. "I would love to watch you guys practice. It would be an honor." Gastoneth gave a rumble of agreement.

"Thank you, my handsome new friend! I hope you both find it well enough to relax a while before you must away, away-o to your patrols once more."

"Happily we are almost done with our patrols. I can't imagine a better way to relax after them than watching amazing performers and enjoying sitting by the fire with new friends." Cas was generally a happy and friendly person and he liked to think he wasn't a bad judge of character, so already he decided he liked this Zultana.

lucidmaus

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:45 am

"It's my pleasure to accept your invitation. And careful...you keep complimenting him like that and you'll never be rid of him."

Zultana clicked her tongue against her teeth in a playfully chastising way. "Oh! But he would be the most spoiled brown in all of Pern if he stayed!" She smiled and laughed again, waving the brownriding pair forward. There was plenty of space for them, with yet more space for the dancers to take up their places on the opposite side.

There was no stage, just a flattened section of earth that had been hastily stamped into being. The musicians ranged themselves along one side, opposite the lake, with the smattering of dancers occupying the space between.

"Oh how marvelous. I love it when performers come through. Not that the weyr's harpers are bad, but it's always nice to see new performances. A tattooed man? I'd love to meet him and see his work. I'm a journeyman weaver by craft, but my passion is tattooing."

"Ah! Then you and yours are in for quite a treat!" Zultana clapped happily, the sound clear and bright. "And I feel you would get along quite well with the twins, if that's the case. One does the tattooing and the other wears it well. They're quite a pair!" She replied cheerfully. "Though- oh! I will be curious to see some of your work, as well!"

"I would love to watch you guys practice. It would be an honor. Happily we are almost done with our patrols. I can't imagine a better way to relax after them than watching amazing performers and enjoying sitting by the fire with new friends."

"Ah! Here, then. This will be the best spot for you both to watch, you know?" Zultana indicated a spot just to a side, where the fire wouldn't obstruct the view. "Brother Yurden! Please make sure our guests are not wanting for food or drink!" And, with that, the dancer flashed Cas and Gastoneth a smile before sprinting off to join the other dancers. Some minutes would be spent getting into position, with some of the dancers gathering up beribboned rods and others with finger-chimes that shimmered.

Yurden looked to be of the same blood as most of the others. Dark hair, dark eyes, dusky skinned, and with a familial resemblance to many of those milling about. Only Zultana stood out like a sore thumb with her slightly lighter hair and eyes.

The young man bowed his head to both rider and dragon, before offering, "If you're hungry or thirsty, speak. We have refreshing drinks inspired by our treks to Igen and plenty of roasted fish and vegetables."

~*~

Note
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:17 am

"Oh! But he would be the most spoiled brown in all of Pern if he stayed!"

Gastoneth preened again and made quite the happy noise that was loud enough for most in the caravan to hear. He flared his wings simply to show just how impressive he could be. Cas looked up at his brown and simply shook his head. The dragon certainly liked to show off to a crowd that appreciated him. Then, since he was far enough back to not hurt anyone, he gave a leap into the sky and swiftly moved to an open spot that was near the caravan where he could see everything well. "Yeah, he's a bit of a show off too." Cas explained with a shake of his head as he watched the brown.

"Ah! Then you and yours are in for quite a treat! And I feel you would get along quite well with the twins, if that's the case. One does the tattooing and the other wears it well. They're quite a pair! Though- oh! I will be curious to see some of your work, as well!"

Cas was a man full of expression, so his face easily showed the excitement at meeting these twins. "Huh, that's a way to always have a canvas to work on. I'd love to see his work. I haven't gotten to meet many other tattooist. I'm sure we're like harpers though. No two artist are the same." He gave her a wide smile. "Well, I'd love to show you some, but I'm afraid I don't have any on me." It was a lame joke, a very lame joke, but it amused him.

"Ah! Here, then. This will be the best spot for you both to watch, you know? Brother Yurden! Please make sure our guests are not wanting for food or drink!"

"Thank you, dear lady. This spot seems perfect." Cas stated as he took the spot. "Oh...thank you...you don't have to feed me. That's really too kind." He was hungry though and he hoped his stomach wouldn't betray him.

"If you're hungry or thirsty, speak. We have refreshing drinks inspired by our treks to Igen and plenty of roasted fish and vegetables."

It would be himself that would betray him. "You know...you got me. Roasted fish sounds absolutely amazing. I only eat fish as meat and I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of trying a drink from Igen. Never even had the pleasure of going to Igen before." Growing up in a seahold he was simply use to eating fish and any time he had tried other protein sources in the past had turned his stomach sour. Which was sad, he knew how delicious red meat could be...he made it for his weyrmate all the time...but the way it turned his stomach was simply not worth it. "Really, you all are far too kind. The weyr is going to be thrilled to have you all visit." He said as he watched the dancers preparing themselves.

lucidmaus

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:13 pm

"Huh, that's a way to always have a canvas to work on. I'd love to see his work. I haven't gotten to meet many other tattooist. I'm sure we're like harpers though. No two artist are the same." He gave her a wide smile. "Well, I'd love to show you some, but I'm afraid I don't have any on me."

It might have been a lame joke, but Zultana laughed easily. "One day, then!"

And then, like that, she was gone to join the others. Gone, yes, but the brownrider was not alone!

"Oh...thank you...you don't have to feed me. That's really too kind."

Brother Yurden shook his head at those assertions and laughed easily. "There is much we do not have to do, brownrider. But we do it because we welcome visitors like you, and your dragon," he tipped his head to indicate the brown once he'd settled, "to our fire."

"You know...you got me. Roasted fish sounds absolutely amazing. I only eat fish as meat and I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of trying a drink from Igen. Never even had the pleasure of going to Igen before."

The request is met with a wide smile from Yurden, who ducked his head respectfully. "Then you will enjoy this, I think. You should go to Igen at least once in your life, if only to experience the magnificence of it. It is a perilous and beautiful place."

"Really, you all are far too kind. The weyr is going to be thrilled to have you all visit."

"We hope so! We have not yet been to your Weyr, but we are eager to visit and add it to our route." Yurden ducked his head again and stepped away to retrieve food. It took some minutes but, when he returned, it was with a large, sturdy disk of firm bread that was still warm. Roasted fish was arrayed carefully on the surface, deboned and scattered with aromatic herbs. A hint of butter and citrus complemented the white fish; there wasn't an excess of drippings to leave the bread 'plate' soggy, however.

A smattering of roasted fingerroots, cubed tubers, and greens rested on one side. The whole thing could easily be folded and eaten thusly, or the individual bits picked up and eaten with fingers. As for a drink? Well. Once the plate, such as it was, was handed over, Yurden offered two separate skins.

"This one is made with the juice of the dragon's tongue plant. It's sweet and there are bits of pulp in it, which may or may not be to your liking," Yurden explained. "And if you are fond of yogurt, this is a drink made of the same. It sparkles on the tongue and is flavored with berries. There is also water or wine or beer-" Yurden trailed off, his attention drawn to where the dancers congregated.

"Ah, here it is."

The music swelled, then dropped and simmer, a low rolling of cymbals and chimes. The dancers had ribbons with them in a variety of colors, colors that matched the hues of dragons - mostly. Bronze, brown, blue, and gray, with a singular set of gold ribbons being held by Zultana. There were others, of course; red, brass, green, white, and black, but they also held finger chimes that were working in time with the shimmering music.

And, with a slow thumping of drums, it began.

Zultana rose and stretched languidly, twisting and twirling from one side of the makeshift stage to the other. The apparent 'males' moved onto the presumed stage, swaying and leaning, their arms moving in slow, serpentine motions.

The drums rose and so did the action, with Zultana's movements becoming more free and flowing. From time to time, one of the other colors would step in and pick her up, as if to make her fly even higher than the 'males' that pursued her so fervently.

~*~

Note
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:37 pm

"There is much we do not have to do, brownrider. But we do it because we welcome visitors like you, and your dragon to our fire."

Cas gave the man a warm grin. "Well, thank you. I am more than happy to find myself at your fire today." This was certainly better than the boring patrols he and Gastoneth had been doing. And the people were absolutely wonderful. He'd met some caravaners that were a little less than friendly and a pain to deal with.

"Then you will enjoy this, I think. You should go to Igen at least once in your life, if only to experience the magnificence of it. It is a perilous and beautiful place."

"I've heard stories and would love to go. I can only imagine how beautiful the sand dunes are. I grew up in a seahold, but the thought of all that sand...I'm sure it's amazing." He looked out in the distance for a moment as he pondered. "You know, the next time my boyfriend and I have some time off I may suggest we visit there. I know we'd have to be careful. The north isn't as accepting as Atricis is, but still...it'd be worth seeing."

"We hope so! We have not yet been to your Weyr, but we are eager to visit and add it to our route."

"You're going to love it. I mean... I know I'm biased, but I think it is the best place on Pern. There's no other place like it. Literally. The northern weyrs are all well and good, but Atricis is unique. Just in dragon hide alone, we're different. We have colors the north never even thought about." It was true, while some of their allies had a few of the unique colors, they still didn't add up to Atricis. Plus, there were new colors springing up on occasion. Like the garnets. They really weren't all that old of a color, but there had been enough of them now that they were considered a stable part of the weyr. Dragons aside, they also had daywhers and a new allegiance with the Pearls. So yeah, he firmly believed that there was nowhere on Pern like New Atricis.

Cas waited patiently until Brother Yurden returned to him with food and drink. "Ha! Is this a bread plate? That is genius and this all looks so amazing." He said with excitement as he took the food. He wasn't sure what he wanted to eat first, but since it was served on such a clever device he simply made a sandwich out of it and took a bite. "This is beyond delicious." He said after finishing a bite of it. He took a moment to decide on a drink, though. "You know, I don't think I've ever had yogurt. Let's try that one." He could have wine, beer, or water anytime.

Then, the music began and Cas's attention was fully on the dancers. The ribbons only added to the smooth movements of the dancers. Needless to say he was rather mesmorized by the dancers. "They're really good. I can't wait for the others to see this." He said in aside to Brother Yurden.