Rolling Fun - Parker | Ao'mek

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:14 pm

As Ao'mek explained himself, Solai plucked the joint from his fingers took another long drag. Her mind calmed, she listened to her friend.

By the way it sounded, the two merely used the guise of a relationship as a ruse to entice a willing man to love another. After some consideration, Solai actually recognised just how romantic it all sounded, and could not help but smile at the comedic story, albeit with a touch of deviance marked in her dark green gaze.

"I like K'rios, but not in a romantic sort of way. It just amused me to think that we never really officially broke up with each other."

Did she tell him? Instead, she decided to pry. "I take it that your 'relationship' came with a few fringe benefits?" she chuckled to the bluerider. Knowing Ao'mek as she did, she was absolutely convinced he probably did have his way with K'rios and visa versa, and likely with some lively exuberance. It did not take the greenrider much effort to imagine what it must have been like. By the way she bit at her lower lip, it was obvious what sort of thoughts danced in her head at the moment. "Faranth, I wish I had been here in Atricis to see that." Yes, the idea of the two men together did arouse her. "It must have been pretty hot." With one last drag, she handed the joint back to Ao'mek.

Yet, there was a reason for this talk, and it all led back to the reason she asked in the first place. "Are you still with him? You know, like how you were with me?" Though she was not about to tell Ao'mek just yet, here remark of "were" was a telling one. The past tense of it indicated what they once enjoyed might no longer continue, though it was the first time Solai had ever made mention of it.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:37 pm

"I take it that your 'relationship' came with a few fringe benefits?"

An impish smile spread on his face as an equally impish chuckle escaped his throat. "The relationship might have just been a ruse, but we were....very dedicated to our roles." A waggle of his eyebrows accompanied the confession. Ao'mek stared off in the distance for a moment as he remembered the few nights of passion that he'd enjoyed with the pewterrider.

"Faranth, I wish I had been here in Atricis to see that." Yes, the idea of the two men together did arouse her. "It must have been pretty hot."

Ao'mek chuckled. "Yeah, I certainly think it was. Had you been here...I would have let you watch. That man is...quite the beast." He couldn't say he had a preference when he was with men. He liked taking as much as he liked being taken. When they were having their little fling, he'd allowed K'rios to top more.

"Are you still with him? You know, like how you were with me?"

"No, we don't enjoy each other like that anymore. We both knew it was always just fun, anyways. Then, it seemed like K'rios wasn't as much up for just casual fun, so of course I didn't press him for us to keep having just fun. We're still good friends though." Ao'mek answered her. Her usage of past tense phrasing didn't hit him immediately. "Wait, why are you asking so much about K'rios?" He asked before a coy smirk spread on his lips. "Do you have a crush on him?"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
F'lin | Zaynallen | C'sian | Sid'nis | Ao'mek | Lorcan | So'cles | Locke
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

.::..::..::..::..::..
Shaihulud

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:10 pm

"The relationship might have just been a ruse, but we were....very dedicated to our roles."

Of course they were. Solai suspected as much where Ao'mek was involved, and, to be fair, where K'rios involved too. They were the sort of men to enjoy those sorts of circumstances to the fullest.

"Yeah, I certainly think it was. Had you been here...I would have let you watch. That man is...quite the beast."

Eyes rolled in exacerbated annoyance for all she felt that distinct throb. The idea of watching them was enticing. But how K'rios was in bed, Solai could honestly say she did not entirely know. The memories of her body whispered to her just how incredible he was as a lover, but her memories continued to fail her when it reached for specifics. Her time with him in the mist of flight lingered in her mind like a distant mirage, and every time she dwelt on it to see the details, it faded out of existence from her thoughts.

The only time anything came to her with such clarity was when she was in the pewterrider's presence. When he was near, and she caught so much as the faintest scent that cloyed along his skin, Solai instantly recalled how close they held her their during their dance, but just as quickly as the memory came, in vanished once again. Part of her felt slightly jealous for the fact that Ao'mek remembered so much when she recalled so little... but then all was forgiven when she let her imagination wander.

"No, we don't enjoy each other like that anymore. We both knew it was always just fun, anyways. Then, it seemed like K'rios wasn't as much up for just casual fun, so of course I didn't press him for us to keep having just fun. We're still good friends though. Wait, why are you asking so much about K'rios? Do you have a crush on him?"

She sighed dramatically with a roll of his eyes. "Crush? That's so juvenile, Ao'mek," she answered back, and yet there was no hiding the smile that spread upon her countenance and refused to abate. "Shards... yes... I like him." Green eyes turned up to regard her friend. "And... I think he likes me too."
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:32 pm

"If you're the type to like to watch. I'm not exactly the shy type, though I'm sure you're aware of his already." Ao'mek said with a chuckle. He had his boundaries and things that he wouldn't do, but letting someone watch him in the throes of passion with another man...yeah, he'd allow that. He was also no stranger to threesomes.

"Crush? That's so juvenile, Ao'mek. Shards... yes... I like him." Green eyes turned up to regard her friend. "And... I think he likes me too."

"Yes, and?" Ao'mek pressed with an amused grin. He took another drag from the joint. "Really? That's so great, Solai. Really, K'rios is a good man. I mean...no one is really worthy enough of the amazing woman you are, but K'rios...he's a good choice. I think you two would be really cute together. Does he know you like him?"
Najden | Darrow | Kisle'vis | Car'vis | Ferghas | Corbin | Calivander | Epiphany

Shaihulud

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:50 pm

"If you're the type to like to watch. I'm not exactly the shy type, though I'm sure you're aware of this already."

Yeah, Ao'mek knew her buttons, and knew exactly how she liked them pushed. Inserting thoughts of threesomes, even if K'rios was involved, was a cruel thing to do to the woman who was about to set the more liberating aspects of her life aside... Of course, she also loved it all the same. She would likely save the thoughts for later, and appreciate them in private.

"Really? That's so great, Solai. Really, K'rios is a good man. I mean...no one is really worthy enough of the amazing woman you are, but K'rios...he's a good choice. I think you two would be really cute together. Does he know you like him?"

The brightest smile lit her face. "He... does." She leaned back and ran her fingers through her dense curls. "Shards, I still can't believe it's happening. I've liked him for a while now, before Iktomith even caught Tyreth, but I thought he was either a playboy, taken, or way out of my league-" she chuckled as she thought back on those original thoughts and feelings for him, passing observations of a man she hardly knew, but the thoughts always lingered somehow "-But we really connected in that first flight, even if I didn't want to admit it. And when I woke up to K'rios again in the second flight? Shards-" she gave a gentle shake of her head and smoothed the curls back once again. The mind drifted off with ease to that evening and the time they shared "-Everything that happened, it just felt right for once. One minute we were talking, and then the next he came out telling me how he felt, and I was doing the same... and damn it, Ao'mek, I don't even really know him!"

The bluerider before her was one of the few she had confided in, talking about her life and the rhymes and reasons for it. Above all, she discussed her reason for going between those times she did couple with a man. She just did not want to bear a child with a man as abusive as N'ko had been to her mother. In order to be with a man, to commit to any sort of relationship with them, she needed to know them, and yet some how she forgot that key step when she agreed to... well... whatever it was she had agreed to be with K'rios.

She hardly even knew herself what they were exactly, but she did know she wanted to be with him, both physically and emotionally.

"I don't know... I've never felt this way about a man before, and I just wanted to make sure I'm not getting involved with some bastard like my blood father," she continued as she looked to Ao'mek with a sorrow in her eyes. "And I trust you would tell me if K'rios was that bad, right? Or warn me if he was some sort of misogynistic pig?"

But Solai liked the pewterrider enough to know she would be upset if she found out he was indeed a monster. Did she love him? Not yet, but only because she refused to let herself when so much uncertainty danced around the circumstances. Regardless of her worries, however, she did still want to know K'rios, and to let him know her just as intimately.
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:18 am

Ao'mek turned more towards her, propped an elbow up, and leaned his head against his hand as he listened to her twitterpated words. A bright smile of happiness stayed spread on his face as she talked about what she and K'rios was like together. He was giddy with happiness for her. Sure, he might not be the sort to want to find that one perfect person and settle down right now, but that didn't mean he was against it. In fact he loved romantic love like that. "Look at you! Sounding like a harper's romance song." He stated gleefully.

"I firmly believe that people know when things are right and when they're not. If it feels right to you, then you're probably not wrong about it. Getting to know a person is important though, but that's why when things like this feel right you god on dates and things like that to get to know each other better." Whenever he had fallen in love he'd felt the same. No, he couldn't say it was the same for all people, but for him it was the truth.

"I don't know... I've never felt this way about a man before, and I just wanted to make sure I'm not getting involved with some bastard like my blood father. And I trust you would tell me if K'rios was that bad, right? Or warn me if he was some sort of misogynistic pig?"

Ao'mek's smile waned for just a moment at the mention of her father. He knew how lucky he'd been growing up in a family that loved him. "Oh absolutely. Even if K'rios was my best friend for turns, I'd tell you if I didn't think he was going to be good to you." He paused and laughed. "I mean, shit...we only fake dated and he was good to me, so if he has feelings for you...well, I think you might have a winner."

Shaihulud

Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:45 am

Yes. It did all sound like a harper's love ballad. This fact did not elude the greenrider who found herself constantly fantasising about the pewterrider. Even more telling was how she fantasised about the man. Though the desire to kiss him and make love to him certainly factored into her imagination (for she had thus far behaved herself), Solai's fantasies lingered more so on the merest idea of being held by him as he let her slowly into his heart, and him into hers. In her mind, K'rios reminisced about his childhood and his life as a father, entrusted her with tales of long lost loves, old hurts, and secret pasts. In turn, the ghost of imagined fingers splayed across his chest as she spoke of her own heartache, for she trusted him completely.

"I firmly believe that people know when things are right and when they're not. If it feels right to you, then you're probably not wrong about it. Getting to know a person is important though, but that's why when things like this feel right you god on dates and things like that to get to know each other better."

That was exactly what she hoped for. She did not know the reason why it needed to be K'rios, but she was not about to question it either.

She took another long drag from the joint when it was returned to her. Would K'rios approve of her dirty little habit. If what Ao'mek said was true, then Solai had no doubt it would not be a problem.

"Oh absolutely. Even if K'rios was my best friend for turns, I'd tell you if I didn't think he was going to be good to you. I mean, shit...we only fake dated and he was good to me, so if he has feelings for you...well, I think you might have a winner."

"Good. I needed to hear that-" especially after what happened several days earlier. But now Solai had no care to even think about that incident or the brooding male greenrider she had encountered. She would much rather think about other things, like K'rios, or Ao'mek himself. "So... what about you? I have K'rios, but... you're just going to continue flying solo?"
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:09 am

"Good. I needed to hear that-"

"Awesome. I am so happy to help." He said and gestured for the joint. Once he had it again he took a nice long drag from it and let the smoke out slowly. Oh yeah...he was truly beginning to feel this wonderful green. "Goddess, that is some really good shit. You're going to have to tell me where you get this at sometime. I need to replenish my own stock."

"So... what about you? I have K'rios, but... you're just going to continue flying solo?"

Ao'mek laughed and handed the smoke back. "I don't think of myself as flying solo. I have me and plenty of friends and lovers, so I'm certainly not lonely. As for....feeling that something right with someone..." He paused for a moment. "No, I can't say I have felt that way for anyone in a very, very long time." It was the truth. "Why? Do you think I should be pursuing that with someone?"

Shaihulud

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:17 am

"Goddess, that is some really good shit. You're going to have to tell me where you get this at sometime. I need to replenish my own stock."

A grin answered the euphoria he displayed. It felt good having a toke with the man, a past time she hoped K'rios too might appreciate as well on occasion. "Maybe if you ask nicely," she chuckled. Honestly though, she was not opposed to telling him.

"I don't think of myself as flying solo. I have me and plenty of friends and lovers, so I'm certainly not lonely. As for....feeling that something right with someone... No, I can't say I have felt that way for anyone in a very, very long time. Why? Do you think I should be pursuing that with someone?"

"I do think you should," Solai answered honestly. "I mean... if we are being really honest, there was a time I kind of hoped you'd change your mind with me. But I always knew I probably wasn't your long term, one on one type." Even if she was, Solai had come to realise Ao'mek would always be just a friend to her. It was just how it was. "I just thought that at your age, you might want to start considering looking for someone you want to be with. I mean, you aren't getting any younger."
Parker
Site Admin

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:56 am

"Maybe if you ask nicely,"

"When have I ever asked in a not nice way?" He asked a bit cheekily. It was the truth though. There really wasn't a true mean bone in his body.

"I do think you should. I mean... if we are being really honest, there was a time I kind of hoped you'd change your mind with me. But I always knew I probably wasn't your long term, one on one type."

Ao'mek's head fell a little and when he looked back up it was with a look of apology on his face. "I know...and I am still sorry for that. But I can't be sorry for being honest with you. You're a good friend and you deserve honestly." He really did feel bad that he had not returned her feelings the way she wanted.

"I just thought that at your age, you might want to start considering looking for someone you want to be with. I mean, you aren't getting any younger."

The face he made was somewhere between amused and feigned hurt as he put a hand over his chest. "Is that an old man jab?" He couldn't help but laugh after that. "I don't know, Solai. I really think a person should have to want to find someone to settle before they start looking for someone to settle with. And right now," He shrugged. "I just don't. Like I said, I don't lack for lovers and none of them I've felt anything more for."