Said Once, Said Twice { tag } Slasher / Niomi

Not the large stone caverns that Weyr people are used to, these are buildings built on the top of the cliff, sometimes referred to as the Weyr Cliff. These buildings are all the same size, with multiple apartments for dragonriders to live in in each building. Because of space constraints, dragons sleep in large pavilions built around the dragonrider apartments.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:22 am

He felt his breath catch in his chest, his heart hammer against the bones of his cage, and he knew he was waiting for something when she spoke. It wasn't what he anticipated at all, and yet it meant everything to him at the same time. How was he to leave now when she was sharing with him those beautiful words that held so much meaning, words that he'd only dreamed of hearing from her for so long? But she spoke of his craft needing him, of him needing to go, and he knew that what she said spoke of sense, of needing to go, and there was no chance of backing ou now, not when the people that had drafted him specifically were expecting him within a few precious hours.

This time with her would be brief, and short, and he wanted to spend it with her in a way that he could pass along what she'd said in kind. His hands rose to her face, cupping it, thumbs roving over her cheeks in gentle little paths that met his hands slowly. He stared at her face, into her eyes, drinking in as much of her as he could, not wanting to forget this moment for as long as he was able to. Fuck the haze of hung-overness still clinging - nothing could make him forget what she'd said, or how she looked when it was spoken. Nothing coul make him forget what she looked like when he said what he was about to say either.

"I love you too, and I have for so long." His heart was ready to burst after speaking those precious words, not realizing he'd already said it once, said it twice. Not knowing he'd said it another time before. But to him, it was being said from the heart, with meaning, and with the utmost truth behind it. He tipped his head forward until their foreheads touched, and he smiled, thumbs stilled, eyes half-closed. "Being away from you is going to be agony, Nimmy." The smile melted away some, but he didn't pull away, he didn't think he could just yet.
Slasher

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:52 pm

She had wanted to tell him for so long...and then he came to her room. She pushed her face happily into his touch, just reveling in the feel of his fingers curling over her skin, her own digits moving in line with his own but on him. Each little curl of touch sent joyous little shivers across her skin, and she wanted nothing more than the world to just stop, right there. This was too perfect. And then he somehow made it more perfect by answering with his own words, his own confession. Oh, he had said it before, but every time...She hadn't believed it, had been in denial that he meant how how she yearned for him to. This time though...she believed him. And her heart soared higher than a dragon could go.

As his thumb stilled, she smiled, just enjoying the moment. But she knew it had to change, and...honestly, there was something else. She knew she couldn't just leave it at that, how they were. Not with him having to leave. Something had to be done, or else they'd stay there forever, and her own sense of duty(and a certain very quiet dragon in her head) would need attention. Not to mention his own. They were expecting him.

Instead of saying something though, she moved her face. Her lips closed the small distance between them in a moment, her mouth molding against his in a breathy, passionate kiss. The world exploded in her mind, her nostrils filled with him, and inside she was just silently screaming and flailing, it was all she could do. She kissed him, her eyes closing to further let herself vanish into the kiss, each moment that ticked by pulling her deeper and deeper and by Faranth's shiny golden ass, he was delicious. Ignoring the hints of alcohol still clinging to him, he smelled of runner, and leather, and sweat, and dirt, and his own natural musk that drove her mad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Ember

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:52 am

It was words he anticipated, not her lips and kisses. So when he received them from her, he was surprised, but happily so, and his fingers - at least one set - shifted to shape against the back of her head, while the other remained curved against her cheek, feather light and unable to lift away from her skin; it was like an anchor, a reminder that this was real and not a dream.

Oh, how he'd wanted this for so long, and never had he imagined it would happen like this. The scenarios that had played through his mind had never included something like this, and it made his mouth curve in a smile as he returned the kiss just as fiercely as she pressed it to his mouth. He was happy, beyond happy for this, even for the circumstances that led to this, even if he had to leave...

The reminder that he was going to leave made him draw the kiss to a close, not that he stopped kissing her in some manner - his lips continued to press to her skin, because he couldn't help himself now that he knew he could. "I should get dressed, go bathe, get us breakfast before I have to go." He had time, right? He had to have some time before he had to go, considering they hadn't done anything.
Slasher

Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:49 pm

When she felt him shift the tiniest bit, felt him just barely start to pull back, she wanted to protest. She wanted to cling to him, wrap all her limbs around him and hold him there, touch every part of his skin that she could reach at once. But then his lips left hers. And at least they stayed on her skin, even as he spoke. She turned her cheek a little, letting him mutter against the flesh there, as her hands slid over his shoulder, fingers touching his back and curling against the warmth there.

”You're not wrong, but...” She glanced at him, her leg moving, sliding against the skin on his hip, and hooking over it, turning her body a bit more towards his. It occurred to her as she felt the bare skin of her leg rub across the bare skin of his upper hip that he was naked. And her cheeks colored a brilliant shade of red then, even as she was slightly grateful that she was not as nude as he was. She had his shirt on, and her undergarments, as flimsy as they were. They were still a layer, however thin.

Looking at him, she shook her head a little, her lips finding the edge of his jaw and kissing softly, even nibbling a little. She felt...bold, ”I could just eat you instead....I don't need food.” She didn't want him to leave. After all that, she didn't want him to go, and even though she knew he had to, she wanted to keep him here as long as she could at least.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:50 pm

He grinned and lifted his head back, providing her with more to feast upon. He certainly didn't mind what she wanted, and in fact rather enjoyed the thought. He was in no rush to leave her presence when he had only so much time to go before he had to leave, and in knowing that, he could remain close to her before it was time to pull himself together and depart. "Then I'll be your breakfast, and you can take in as much as you want until you've had your fill."

His own hands refused to remain still, and they tried desperately to memorize the shape of her through the cloth of the tunic she wore while they settled together. He nodded to know that little curve above her hip, the one just beneath her breast, along her neck and shoulder. Eventually he would move to do the same with her legs, but for now he was content with where he could feel without having to move very far.

"It'll be good practice for Arthur, I think." He murmured as his fingers stilled upon her hip, only to begin shaping over it a moment later, not wanting to forget how that part of her felt beneath his hand. "To keep sharp with message sending. I'll be sending plenty to you. You'll get sick and tired of hearing from me, I'm sure."
Slasher

Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:13 pm

She grinned against his skin, ”I could never have enough of you.” Her indulged then, leaning into him and letting her lips drift as they liked across the scruff of his chin and jaw. Each tiny kissing nibble brought her to a new tiny spot on him, spots that she had stared at, hungered for, for turns. He was...intoxicating. If she had been in her right mind completely, she might realize that her thoughts weren't quite just her own, and there was a restlessness floating in Hadranielth's mind that the dragon was letting spill to her rider. The green was proddy, but she refused to make it obvious to Niomi as she felt the joy finally unbridled in the woman's heart.

For her part, Niomi was fully content to wiggle her way further and further against Cataren. Finally, she shifted, and moved. Her weight changed, her legs moved, and she pushed him back a little with her kisses until her knees touched the bed on either side of his hips, her weight resting atop him. ”Glory is going to despise both of us, I think. Arthur isn't the only flitt that will be tired...And I could never get sick of you. I love you.” Oh, to say it finally! She leaned down, her lips finding his once more as a tiny sound escaped her throat, only to be muffled against the passionate kiss.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ember

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:33 am

He wrapped himself around her, as much as a man in love could, and decided that maybe, for a little while, he didn't have to move. Perhaps if he just closed his eyes and melted into her, the day would freeze and they could stay like this forever. There'd be no more need to go to Ivory Tower, Thread would never fall again, and she and Haddy would always be safe and within arms reach.

But the hard reality started to set in that he had to leave, especially when his lungs started to burn and his stomach started to ache with the reminder of needing to eat and relieve himself. "I smell like a distillery," he laughed as he pulled back for much needed air. "How you can even be near me right now speaks volumes about your love for me."

He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled up at her, "I know I've probably said this at least a half a dozen times already," and maybe he hadn't and it was just a part of his imagination, who knew - his focus was primarily on her at this moment. "but its going to be agony being without you."

Just as it was when he finally forced himself to part with her, just as it was when he forced himself to bathe, and dress, and return to her with desperate kisses and embraces that would have to end all too soon. "Do you think you might be able to visit on your next Rest Day?"