Fancy Some Food? - Kate | A'ric

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Shaihulud

Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Part of Solai hoped he would never call her out on her teases. He made them fun, not only because he let her get away with it, but his reactions never failed to amuse her, or, in some cases, excite her. Would there ever come a point where they were too much for him? Solai certainly hoped not. They were only just getting to know each other after all, and she liked to think they both enjoyed the growth of a newly forged friendship.

It seemed her question, however, had caught the poor thing off guard. She let A'ric process it, deliberate over it, and all the while, as she told herself she did not care one way or another, another facet of the woman accepted that she might be slightly disappointed if he turned her down. Fortunately, for all he hesitated and blushed, he did not say no.

"I guest wouldn't kill me now would it? So...sure, why not?"

She chuckled in turn. "I promise I won't bite," she assured him as she stood to her feet, and reached out for Scarletto. The fancy flit twined himself around her hand and forearm as she lifted him to the shoulder he quickly claimed.

"Ok, I'm ready when you are."

"Then let's go." Already she began to lead him towards the door, though she made sure to make conversation on the way down to the lake. She did not want him to lose his nerve after all. Once they reached the corridor, she asked, "So what is the most daring thing you've ever done? Honestly? Don't worry, I won't tell." She gave him a smirk, though she meant what she said.
Kate

Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Dark eyes studied the young woman in front of him for a moment and he couldn't stop himself form chuckling as she spoke. She wasn't going to bite huh? Raising an eyebrow he said in a teasing voice, "Well, that's good to know. How did you know I was sooo worried about that?" Looking at her, his dark eyes danced a bit, hoping she would get it. Although, their encounter already had him feeling like she would get it, no matter what.

For a moment, A'ric found himself wishing that he could have managed to get another drink before they left. Somehow, he thought it might make him feel more confident about the decision he had just made to go swimming with the green rider. Swimming he could see him agreeing to, but the whole agreeing to skinny dip is what was causing him to still feel a little unconfident. The bronze rider wasn't quiet sure if it was because he barely knew this young woman, or just the fact that he had never been skinny dipping in his life, that was causing him o almost have second thought. Hell, he would probably have changed his mind by now he if wouldn't feel bad for doing so, especially since Solai seemed so excited that he had agreed.

A deep calming breath was taken, and it helped when he heard the green rider's voice again. Honestly, A'ric thought it was weird that he was thankful for that, but, well he was. Shrugging a bit he said, I'm not really the daring type. But, when I was little, I remember sneaking into the mines on my own. I know that doesn't sound daring, but when you are taught NOT to do that, it seems like a very daring thing when you disobey." The bronze rider didn't add in that he had done it more than once, even after he had gotten in trouble for it. Smirking at her a little he questioned back, "What about you? Anything more daring than skinny dipping?"
Image Image Image Image Image
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Shaihulud

Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:47 pm

"Well, that's good to know. How did you know I was sooo worried about that?"

"Isn't that what most men are worried about when women are involved," she answered with a cheeky smile. "Being bitten?" Fortunately, while someone women had sharper teeth than others, Solai was not inclined to let him anywhere near hers, at least not for now. She liked him though. The greenrider was willing to admit that much for all she refused to ever act on it. He had one foot in a relationship after all, which was one foot too many for her taste.

"I'm not really the daring type. But, when I was little, I remember sneaking into the mines on my own. I know that doesn't sound daring, but when you are taught NOT to do that, it seems like a very daring thing when you disobey." She caught that smirk between his remarks, and suspected he was going to try and tantalise her with the same question. "What about you? Anything more daring than skinny dipping?"

Far too predictable; it was why he was so easy to tease. "Oh, I've certainly had my share in causing trouble. What can I say? I like playing with fire." She actually meant that in a literal sense, for all her answer was vague at best. In her youth, she accidentally set fire to a vacant dragonrider apartment. Of course, she did not want to say anything more about it lest she scare the poor man. It was an accident after all. "Probably one of the reasons they sent me to Evanoria for a while... try to keep me out of trouble," she continued as they reached the weyr yard. "But that was a few Turns ago now." And yet it was also just the start of her childhood problems, but she did not feel like getting into that too much. "Pulled a few pranks here and there. Nothing too horrible."
Kate

Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Raising an eyebrow and rolling his eyes, A'ric just looked at her for a moment. While he knew she was only joking, How come he didn't know how to respond? Well, actually, he kind of knew the answer to that. Thinking quick, and being witty, was not exactly his forte. Sure, he could joke around and tease, but when it came right down to it, he was just not a smooth talker. "Scared? I've never been scared of getting bit. Most of the women I've been with never really did that. Although I guess there is always a first time for everything. But I still am not scared to get bit.

Keeping pace with the green rider he smiled a bit as she spoke about liking to play win fire. Of course he assumed that just meant she liked doing daring stuff, so he didn’t take it as literally as he maybe should have. Laughing he said, ”Well keeping you out of trouble is probably a good thing. Although the way you talk about things, I’m sure you are going to tell me that getting into a bit of trouble every now and then is good for you right?” Thinking a moment as she continued speaking he said, ”Oh a prankster huh? Guess I better watch out for you then.”

As they get closer to the lake, A’ric could not stop himself from getting just a little bit nervous again. ”So am I just special or do you bring all the guys here?
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Shaihulud

Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:08 pm

"Scared? I've never been scared of getting bit. Most of the women I've been with never really did that. Although I guess there is always a first time for everything. But I still am not scared to get bit."

A thought bubbled to the surface, ready to be uttered, but rather than say a word, silence was her reply. Yet still, words longed to run away with her, to elaborate on her own experiences that begged to differ from his own. It even seemed she might give in to the desire to speak, adding a tidbit of information to the conversation that might clarify her former remark... alas, she only smiled. It was a wicked tease, the way her lips made that sly curl and her eyes sparkled like the imp she truly was.

”Oh a prankster huh? Guess I better watch out for you then.”

He had no idea. "Maybe," she winked at him.

As they walked, Scarletto flew ahead. The lake was close now, enough for Solai to hear the rhythmic lap of waves licking along the shore. The thought of slipping into those waters added a bit of a bounce to her steps. Already she wanted to feel her body float along the surface and plunge into the depths, to feel nearly as free as she did when she soared with Tyreth. Her fingers reached to untie the strings of her tunic along the collar when A'ric spoke up.

”So am I just special or do you bring all the guys here?"

She removed her tunic and tossed at him, smirking at the way it landed upon his angelic head. "What do you think?" she chuckled back. Once he lifted the fabrics enough to see again, he would catch the greenrider shimmying out of her trousers that pooled on the shores. Rather than leave them there, Solai was organised enough to gather the attire and fold it on top of her boots. "Coming?" she asked, her voice a dulcet song.

Yet for all her lack of apparel, there was no saunter in her hips, or suggestion in her voice. Instead, it seemed Solai meant what she said when she said she wanted to go for a swim.
Kate

Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:49 pm

For the briefest of moments, a puzzled look crossed A'ric's face as Solai teased him even more, even giving him a wink. The wink isn't one what puzzling to him, it was the fact that she said maybe. Did that mean he should be watching his back? Honestly, if she pranked him, he wouldn't be mad. It would actually probably be pretty funny, unless she was one of those ones that kind of went overboard on the whole pranking thing. If that was the case, then he knew for sure that he should be watching his back. Rolling his eyes playfully, he tried to put it off as it wasn't really all that big of a deal that she was just messing with him.

By now, they were getting close to the lake. Thinking about it, A'ric had to admit that it had actually be quiet a while since he had been here last. Everything had just been so crazy in his life, and not really in a bad way. It was more of the fact that he was just a bit too busy. Sometimes, he tried to make plans to come out here, either with Kit and Viktor, or just Kit, but then those plans always seemed to get messed up. It seemed as though everything always seem to come up at once, and then he never ended up being able to make it. Sure, some of those other plans were just as fun, but sometimes it would be nice to just go to a quiet place (like the lake) and just sit there with Kit. Maybe make it a bit more romantic? Shaking his head, he quickly pushed those thoughts away. Now was not the time to be thinking about her, it would just distract him. When the bronze rider was with someone, he always wanted to give them his full attention. Manners mattered to him, and he wasn't going to elt his manners slip. It was something that had been ingrained in him as a child, and he respected it.

Solai's response to his question pulled him out of his thoughts, and dark eyes turned to look at her, raising slightly. It was just in time to see her tunic flying at him, and landing on his head. He gently pulled it off, before chuckling and saying, "Well if I have the ego you say I do, then I guess I'd have to say that Im just special, and that's why you brought me here." The tone was light and teasing, since they were just trying to have a good time.

For a few moments, his eyes stayed on her, like any man's would, as she finsihed getting undressed. Now, honestly, the bronze rider had thought that she might at least keep her undergarments on. Apparently, that was not the case. Taking her tunic, he placed it on top of her other clothes for her, before watching her again. She wasnt trying to seduce him or anything. Her voice rang out and he chuckled. Yes, I'm coming, but I don't think I'm as brave as you to go in without ANYTHING on."

Taking his tunic and trousers off, he decided to keep his undergarments on, for the time being anyway, until he maybe felt a bit more comfortable. "I do have to admit, the water does feel nice."
Shaihulud

Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:54 am

"Well if I have the ego you say I do, then I guess I'd have to say that Im just special, and that's why you brought me here."

"Of course you'd say that," she chuckled back, though she let him get away with it for now. Her main concern was the water. Its rippling surface beckoned her to enter, and with a wave of mirth, she obliged. The fact A'ric stared at her as she entered mattered little to Solai, for it came as little surprise to her. He was a bloke and she was a young woman with a shapely rump now perfectly framed by lapping waters. She had made her question, curious as to whether he would respond, or if he would bolt on his bronze for the pavilion to hide from her lack of modesty?

"Yes, I'm coming, but I don't think I'm as brave as you to go in without ANYTHING on."

"What? Worried the fish might bite?" She turned to face him, though her steps continued to carry her further into the lake until the waters rippled along the underside of her pert upper curves. Rather than give him anything more to gawk at, she kicked off and cut through the water with several languid backstrokes.

Scarletto chattered at her, paddling after his mistress.

"I do have to admit, the water does feel nice."

His remark came and went as he spoke, ebbing and flowing with water that surged against her ears. She caught enough of what he said though, enough that when she lifted her head to regard him from her buoyant recline, she managed to tease him back. "And here I thought you were going to say you like the view." Her head rested back into the cradle of the waves. "So you've never done this? In all your turns in the Weyr?" It nearly came as second nature to Solai, for nudity was practically a part of the weyr, where life was far more liberal than it ever could be in the hold.
Kate

Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 pm

A'ric could not stop himself from rolling his eyes playfully as he heard Solai. Again, he had been set up for something, and walked right into it. Honestly, he had a habit of doing that, and he knew it, but this time, it didn't really bother him all that much. Sola was just teasing with him, messing with him, it didnt really bother him all that much only because he knew it was in good fun, and sometimes he could think of something to say to mess back, but unfortunately, sometimes he just couldn't do it quick enough.

For another moment or two he just couldn’t help but stare at her. A part of him felt guilty that he was looking at another woman. On the other hand, the other part of him told himself that it didn’t mayter. He was a guy, he wa showing to look, especially since she was naked, and he was pretty sure that Kit probably wouldn’t care anyway. Quickly shaking his head he chuckled a bit, ”Eell you never know. There might be more than one thing in here that could bite me.”

Moving into the water a little more, he was not able to suppress the slight shiver that went through him. While the water was not cold, it did take some getting used to, and it did feel nice. ”Well, you know, I AM a guy, so you know I enjoy the view. But after talking with you, I figured I probably shouldn’t mention it since I have a relationship. I thought you might appreciate my restraint.”

Smirking a little, he moved into the water a bit more, and looked around, dark eyes taking in everything. Finally he let himself slip further down into the water, pausing when he heard Solai's voice. Shaking his head at her question he answered, "Not really? I mean, I usually always keep my undergarments on. Ive never actually been skinny dipping or whatever you want to call it. Not because I couldn't, but I just think I was a bit to modest, or, well, something."

The bronze rider found it weird that he could not pinpoint exactly why he had never went swimming nude. It just, hadn't happened. He felt like it wasn't really that big of a deal, but the young man figured maybe at some point, he would do it. That "some point" was not today though.
Shaihulud

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:17 pm

”Well, you know, I AM a guy, so you know I enjoy the view. But after talking with you, I figured I probably shouldn’t mention it since I have a relationship. I thought you might appreciate my restraint.”

The greenrider laughed. But is it really self-restraint if you looked? she thought to herself, yet she did not bother to say it. Perhaps it was for the fact she knew she did not have to. They both knew he was looking, and they both knew he was attached. Why speak the obvious when she had already said her peace about his circumstances?

"Not really? I mean, I usually always keep my undergarments on. Ive never actually been skinny dipping or whatever you want to call it. Not because I couldn't, but I just think I was a bit to modest, or, well, something."

"Not like anyone will actually see anything once you're in the water... even if the view might be nice on the way in," she teased. A small part of her brain, the baser part of it, certainly was curious as to what that view might have been like. Would it have been taut and shapely as the rest of him? Dimpled? Bubbly? Chiselled? And did he keep those cheeks as hairless as the ones on his face?

Of course, other women might wonder about another part of him, but Solai was not the sort to care about the dangly bits, only the firm ones.

She righted herself in the water to swim closer to him... and swim around him playfully. "I've always loved swimming. My mother was born in a Seahold, so she showed me the water at a young age. Did you get to go swimming where you came from?"
Kate

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 pm

For a moment, all the bronze rider could do was just stare at her as she spoke teasingly. Almost instantly he could feel his cheeks burning once again. How did she get him to blush so much? After being with Kit, he should be used to this kind of stuff, but somehow stuff like this still managed to get to him. At this point, the bronze rider didn’t even come up with a retort. If he did, he knew he might not like how uncomfortable things might become. So, in light of that, he just shrugged innocently and gave her a grin. Not that he was ashamed of how he looked or anything, but he was just not the type to ever talk about it body.

Now Solai was swimming up to him, and then swimming around him. Smiling, he could not stop himself from chuckling. The green rider looked like she was having so much fun, it was almost contagious. Solai was making it very difficult for him to resist the urge to splash her, but somehow he managed to restrain himself.

Splashing her would have to wait though it seemed like as she started talking to him. Shaking his head he said, ”No, unfortunately I didn’t. In Benden the water was always too cold. My mother taught us how to swim a little, just enough to help us survive if something should ever happen, but mostly we stayed out of water. Being able to swim here though is great. I love being in the water, so this is beyond amazing for me.”

Smirking Aric splashed her gently before laughing and diving under the water as he tried to avoid the splash back he figured he had coming to him as revenge.