Take My Hand I'll Pull You Through ~ { Tag } Lanni/Mahina

Despite being new, this dining hall is very similar to the one back at old Atricis, giving a familiarity to the new Weyr. It is one large, central cavern carved out from the side of the cliff with many tables of varying sizes and seat numbers. The kitchens are attached, and there is a set of stairs leading down into the lower caverns.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 pm

This was a new situation to Saibra. She wasn't the best to go asking questions about certain subjects, but there were some things she did know a few things about. One of the things she knew a little something of - through word of mouth and literature - was the matter of whers that rebonded. It wasn't a complete truth, but she could reassure Mahina a little bit with what she knew, at least that would be a little bit of something. "Sometimes whers that were once with another and then rebond do share memories. The thicker the new bond becomes, the more memories of the previous life become clear. This isn't always the case, but I think it might be with you and Mahsk, more so because the two of you share a common theme with your uncle."

It was her best guess at least, with what she knew and what she had been able to gather on her own. She hoped it would suffice enough for Mahina. "I think that you two will do just fine together. It sounds like your bond is already growing, and that you just need to give him a little more time to strengthen things. It won't happen overnight of course, but a little bit at a time, as it should be. Kind of like baby steps. It's a new situation for me to speak of, but I know a little bit of things, and I'm happy to help you with what I'm aware of, and learn with you about those things that I don't."