Rewrite the Stars - Tag: J'on/K'rios/Ember

Established by Atrician Bronzerider Ar'vis, Evanoria Weyrhold is one of the newest establishments in the South, but that doesn't mean it is without strength. An ally with Atricis, Evanoria Weyrhold houses dragons and holdfolk alike, making it one of the few territories outside of New Atricis Weyr to house dragons.
Parker
Marks: 4401.00 [Donate]

Re: Rewrite the Stars - Tag: J'on/K'rios/Ember

Postby Parker » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 am

Fox missed the warmth of the pewterrider's short body as they mounted onto their dragons to head back home. His mind was spinning so fast on the way home. He barely noticed the cold of between and would later be glad that his bronze was so good at getting places because he totally was not fully focused on the jump home. There were so many scenarios that were running through his mind, but he wasn't sure how to approach any of them or if he even should. There was one thing he knew for sure he wanted to do...walk J'on home. Perhaps on the way there he could figure out the best way to say the things he wanted to say...the most of which was asking him out on a date with just them.

It didn't take long for both of their dragons to land at a point between the pavilions and the riders' apartments. Fox dismounted from Mnenomth and removed his gear to hang it up. Then, he joined J'on where he had dismounted. "I'll walk you home." Fox said and then fell into step beside him. He wanted to say something, could feel that J'on wanted to say something too, but neither of them spoke. The looks of mamihlapinatapai exchanged made the air so thick between them that it could have been cut with a butter knife. Little did he know that what they wished to say to each other was so different.

Finally, their steps took them to J'on's place. Fox could kick himself for not have said something before now, but the thought of leaving J'on without saying anything hurt too much. He stopped and stood in front of J'on as a hand rubbed the back of his neck. He hadn't felt this twitterpated in he couldn't remember when. "So...ah...I had such an amazing time tonight.Thank you, really, thank you for coming with me....and I was....sort of...hoping that...you'd like to do it again some time soon, but...just the two of us."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | Mar'lus & Shardamakath | C'sian & Gastoneth | B'tian & Villeforth | Sid'nis & Iolith
Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth | So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash

Ember
Marks: 1113.00 [Donate]

Postby Ember » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:30 am

Each step forward made his body fill with heavy water and freeze over with heavy ice. He didn't want to do this. He had wanted Fox to just leave him in the Yard and allow him to make his way to his apartment on his own. But it would be better this way, he supposed. He would be able to slip into his place without having to walk home on legs that couldn't support him after telling Fox the truth of the matter. It was difficult now though, with the looks they gave one another, with the longing he felt, with how cold he felt from the chill in his bones and the lack of contact after having so much warmth wrapped around him all night. He couldn't get to his apartment fast enough, and once there, wanting to be ready to jump into his apartment after he said what needed to be said, J'on gripped the handle of his door and started to riffle for the key in his pocket.

It should have been easy.

But then Fox spoke and it became complicated fast.

It stabbed at his heart and Faranth it hurt so bad. He couldn't breathe, the air was't coming to pass through the delicate sacs of his lungs. Each attempt to force the measure was making the ache ten times worse. He jammed the key in the lock and turned it, ready to make his way inside when he was done. "I'm not hiding my secret anymore, Fox. You know I want you." He held up his hand, stopping any words, anything hopeful, before it could come forth. "But I can't have you, please don't ask me why. Please don't try and force any reason from me. I just know that we're bound to break." Tears filled his eyes, they burned and caused his vision to blur, and try as he might they wouldn't be dashed; though he was thankful hey remained, hovering, in gaze alone. "My hands are tied..."
Finn ~◇*◇~ L'van ~◇*◇~ D'kellen ~◇*◇~ Dirce ~◇*◇~ V'ric ~◇*◇~ K'rios ~◇*◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

Parker

Postby Parker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:35 am

A look of confusion and worry crossed Fox's face at J'on's words. "Wait...what...but.." He began, not entirely believing he was hearing what J'on was saying, but his words were stopped by an upheld hand so he held his peace for the moment. His heart was beating faster now, but for totally different reasons. "But you can, J'on...you can have me. Why would you say that you can't?" Fox asked, still confused and now hurting. "I'm not going to force you to do anything....I just...I don't understand why you would say these things." He moved up closer to J'on to stop him in case he tried to slip into his room.

"I do know you want me. I want you too, so why would you think this isn't in the cards? What's pulling you away from me?" He practically begged of J'on. There was the logical side of Fox that realized that he'd only known J'on for about three months, but that didn't change how he felt. He wasn't a brash man, normally, he thought things through. For him to feel like this now...that wasn't nothing to him. He licked his lips and continued to speak. "Look, I know...I know we haven't known each other that long but.." His throat was getting tighter with each word. "I just know, already, that you're here in my..." His voice cracked enough that he couldn't say the word, but he pointed to his heart. "So what's stopping us?"

His brown eyes were watery now as he looked down at J'on. "It's up to you and me what we get to be, so why can't we be this..." Fox took a hold of J'on's hand not on the door knob. "..why can't we be together?"
F'lin & Mnenomth | Mar'lus & Shardamakath | C'sian & Gastoneth | B'tian & Villeforth | Sid'nis & Iolith
Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth | So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Ember

Postby Ember » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:52 pm

He wanted to answer all of Fox's questions, he wanted to go to him, assure him. But he held back, he held strong, and he tried to pull away. There was no chance of his mind being changed, he couldn't now even if he wanted to. This had to be the way things were, painful as it was. He turned away when he saw the tears forming in the other man's eyes and looked down at his own feet, but that meant he still had a piece of the man he wanted, the only man he would ever want, to look at. No place was safe to look, everywhere the bronzerider filled his vision, and so he gave up trying to advert his gaze.

He looked up, and that was a mistake.

The tears spilled down his cheeks.

His hand and fingers itched to turn and hold that hand, and he found it doing so, at least for a moment. A goodbye. There were sparks, and he felt a whimper vibrate in his throat. No, he had to pull away and he did. "Mountains... there are mountains, things that are in the way that I can't explain, Fox. I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, I'm not trying to, but this is how it has to be." He stepped forward, then back. "Please, just let me go." He turned back to his door and grabbed the knob again, fingers like a vice around it.
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Parker

Postby Parker » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:37 pm

Seeing the tears roll down J'on's face was enough to make the tears welled in his eyes spill over. Fox could not understand why he was saying these things that was hurting them both. It was obvious they wanted to be together, so that meant they should just be together, but apparently J'on didn't see it that way. Fox squeezed J'on's hand and was tempted to keep a hold of it even when he let go, but he didn't. He didn't want J'on to feel trapped.

"Please, just let me go."

Something in Fox clicked then. He sniffled and wiped his eyes clear. It wasn't often that he felt strongly about something, but he felt that way about J'on. When he wanted something badly he did whatever he had to get it. "You know what. No. I'm going to win you over, because I can think...no, I know...that you and I could have something beautiful together. Anything worth having is worth fighting for, so put up your dukes, shortstack, I'm coming for you." Fox wasn't sure if it would work or not, but he was determined. He needed J'on and he had a feeling that J'on needed him too, so he wasn't going to give up.

Ember

Postby Ember » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:05 am

As though emboldened by Fox's statement, J'on lifted his head ever so slightly. As much as his words lit a fire in him - one he told himself he didn't wish to touch, but oh how tempting it was to reach into the flame - he was determined to step away and build his own off to the side. He wasn't going to let it turn him around. Oh so he said to himself. Everything about Fox turned him around, from the way he wanted so much to take hold of the bronzerider in the moment they were in, to the fire in his belly, to... to... everything about him. He lifted his chin in a defiant manner, glad he was gripping the handle of his door, glad he was opening it even as he looked up at the man he knew he wanted in a way he hoped looked at least somewhat "I won't fall".

"Dukes put up. I won't make this easy on you, Fox." He didn't sound convincing to his own ears, and in knowing this, he turned and slid into his apartment, locking the door behind him. Once alone, he closed his eyes and pressed his back against the door, slid to the ground and curled forward. He wasn't sure how long he was going to be able to hold on, but if it was a fight the bronzerider wanted, then it was a fight he was going to have.

Return to “Evanoria Weyrhold”