Family & Wanted Characters

In here, any an all characters, from humans the dragonkin, current and deceased, can be found inside this forum. Character creation guidelines and profile templates can also be found in here in the main section of the forum. In the main section of the forum in here is where you post your characters for approval.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Mods

Forum rules
Please Read This Before Creating a Character! Or, if adopting, please read This first!
Once your character is approved and moved to the proper forum, please make sure you add them into your signature with a link to their profile. This will make it much easier to find their profiles later on for you and others, as there is currently no way to organize forums by thread title by default (though you can use the dropdown menus at the bottom to do so). So keeping them in your signature will make it easier to find the profiles as you need them.
Marks: 387.00 [Donate]

Family & Wanted Characters

Postby Isilsk » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

Continued from a previous thread made by member Slasher, this thread is a place for people to post up family members of their characters they are open or would like other people to play if interested. You can also post up other characters you might want to see created by someone else, such as a character mentioned in your character's bio, or something similar. This is a nice little way to find out if there are any characters open for creation that are already somehow attached to an already existing character for extra plot potential.

Below are two forms you can fill out, one for Family, and another for a specific wanted character. You can edit your Family post as much as you want, or if that or a post for a specific character is no longer desired, mark it for deletion somehow and a staff member will delete it for you.

Family Form

Code: Select all

[b][u]Family Character(s)[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [url=*insert link to bio here*](Character Name)[/url]
[b]Rank/Role:[/b] (Dragonrider/Crafter/etc)
[b]Family Available:[/b] (ex. Father: basic info, etc)
[b]Shared Physical Traits?[/b] (Is everyone in the family dark haired? Are they dark skinned? etc.)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else to note, do they have a good relationsip, bad, etc)

Wanted Form

Code: Select all

[b][u]Wanted Character(s)[/u][/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b] (candidate, holdfolk, etc)
[b]Relationship with:[/b] [url=*insert link to bio here*](Character Name)[/url]
[b]Type of Relationship:[/b] (old flame, rival, or anything else?)
[b]Note:[/b] (anything you want to state? anything important to the wanted character? Like a specific trait or shared events?)

Site Admin
Marks: 2512.00 [Donate]

Re: Family & Wanted Characters

Postby Marvealle » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:36 am

Available Family Members
Updated: 8/11/2017
Characters listed below here are family members of my characters that are open for other people to play. For now, most of my children characters aren't listed here since they are sort of co-owned by the other player who's character was involved, so if you see a child of one of my characters you are interested in, contact me directly and we'll see if they are available. Otherwise, all family members are listed below.

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Luka & Naia
Rank/Role: Bluerider & Bloodhandler/Harper Painter respectively
Family Available: Mina [Younger sister b. 2018]
Shared Physical Traits? Luka and Naia are both redheads, though my original idea for Mina was her to have albinism, but this isn't necessary either.
Notes: Naia and Luka are sisters with a younger sister named Mina. However, Naia isn't aware Luka is her older sister due to her sister being disowned and taking on a new name now. Mina likely wouldn't know Luka is her older sister. Mina was picked on when she was younger, though why was left vague so someone could play around with that if interested.

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Ari
Rank/Role: Dragonless Weyrfolk
Family Available: Unnamed cousins or other relatives
Shared Physical Traits? N/A
Notes: While Ari's only sister died in a fire, Ari does have cousins and other relatives that aren't mentioned too much in her bio, but were probably around.

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Elias
Rank/Role: Atricis Guard
Family Available: Markos [Older Brother]
Shared Physical Traits? Medium skintone, dark hair, tall/large build
Notes: Markos is mentioned a lot in Elias' bio, and played very important roles there, so his bio would have to match up with certain defined events. Also if Markos were to be picked up and brought to Atricis, some sort of reason for it might need to be given since Markos legally belongs to a different family. When they were together though, they had a strong relationship.

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Kolearine
Rank/Role: Dragon Candidate
Family Available: Thane [Older Brother], Thaleia [Older Sister]
Shared Physical Traits? Likely all have brown to dark brown hair, potentially varying eyes, though Kolearine has amber eyes
Notes: These are Kole's older siblings, and their ages are left kind of vague, though it is implied her older siblings are a number of turns older than her. Kole lost contact with them after being kicked out by their father, though it is implied Kole didn't have terribly strong relationships with them either due to their inaction while Kole and their father were fighting. They could be brought in trying to make amends with Kole, or don't even know Kole is in the Weyr and have come for their own reasons.

Marve's Character Ideas
Updated: 9/7/2017
Sort of a "wanted" list, but more like a list of character ideas I've had for characters that are somehow attached to mine in varying ways (not family though, those are above) for if anyone might be interested in playing a character with another character already somehow attached to them. Generally, characters here are just loose ideas and are very open to how the player might want to make them.

Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: A woman Southern fighter. Otherwise Open
Relationship with: Elias
Type of Relationship: A woman Southern fighter that Elias knew from their time in The Pit.
Note: This character would be someone Elias knew from The Pit fighting ring he was part of for a while before The Pit was raided by Walled law enforcement and the fighters liberated. I don't have any character name for her, or anything really defined, so she's really open to player ideas/interpretation, it's just a loose idea. Likely haven't seen each other since The Pit.

Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: Southerner(s)
Relationship with: Elias
Type of Relationship: Open, connection would be The Pit fighting ring mentioned in Elias' history
Note: In general, other than the specific woman, I am open to others playing characters that might have been from The Pit mentioned in Elias' history. They could either know Elias, have been defeated by him, or have never really known him (were fighters and defeated before he came along). There were a lot of people involved in The Pit, a lot of fighters, but non-fighters (like those who made bets or helped run it) are also open as possibilities, though non-fighters would most likely be criminals. If ou want to know mow, check out Elias' history or send me a PM.

Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: Rogue
Relationship with: Tovalia
Type of Relationship: Best friend from 2032 - 2036
Note: Kyoldir was best friends with Tova for a few turns, both being children of rogues. They both were brought south by their families, creating a large group of rogues that were later taken out by the Walled Hold Legion in 2036. Kyoldir likely died during then, but he could have managed to escape/survive, though he'd likely have lived as a rogue, and would definitely need a Rogue token to be created. Other than being friends with Tova and being involved in the "rogue burning" in 2036, his character and life is left pretty vague, though he would be close in age to Tova.

Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: Rogue Children/Orphans from Walled
Relationship with: Tovalia
Type of Relationship: Fellow orphans that lived in The Dragon's Nest with Tovalia
Note: There are two types of potentials here, one of two other rogue children that were brought to the orphanage with Tova, or other Walled orphans who were there while Tova was there. Both are fairly open, though the rogue children would have been through the "rogue burning" in 2036, be around Tova's age now, and would need rogue tokens to be created due to being children of rogues.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
D3D3D3/Fade ??????/?????? ??????/?????? 98D189/219741 926B54/771815 E5B9B9/FFFFFF 5A595F/Fade 3A0E0E/AB0B0B
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
------/------ 111111/9F9F9F EAF2FF/4BAFE2 E5E5E5/A6A454 FFFFFF/F9C848
Image Image Image Image Image

Marks: 2039.00 [Donate]

Postby Ember » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 am

• T'brek (Son ~ 29 ~ b. 2017) Wingthird, Telgar Weyr (Suggested FC: Max Irons)
  • Sunaia (Daughter ~ 20 ~ b. 2026) Dragon Candidate, Telgar Weyr (Suggested FC: Caitlin Stasey) - Reserved by Caryatid on 03/14/18
  • Hinara (Daughter ~ 16 ~ b. 2030) Apprentice Smith, Fort Weyr (Suggested FC: Holliday Grainger)
  • Surieka (Granddaughter ~ 16 ~ b. 2030) Dragon Candidate, Igen Weyr (Suggested FC: Nathalie Emmanuel)
Adoptable Granddaughter
I've decided to place the following character up for adoption. She was played by me for a time, and I have some plots in mind for her that she comes attached with. It has always been my intention to bring her back at some point, but now I'm not sure if I will, but I would love to see her back in play by someone who would do her justice. If you're interested in her, please contact me and I'll share them with you. She comes with the following:
  • Plot Ideas
  • Play-by
  • Two Pets
  • Family and Friendship Ties
  • I'll craft a new banner, profile images, update her profile, and edit it into whatever format you'd like free of charge
  • I'll pay for any slots or tokens you might need in order to complete the adoption.
  • Shiravani: Profile
Current Relations in Play
  • F'laan (Son) Brownrider of Issormorth (Berry)
  • K'rios (Son) Pewterrider of Iktomith (Ember)
  • Lerina (Daughter) Brownrider of Issormorth (LdyPayne)
Shared Physical Traits
  • All of them are open, though Sunaia is said to look most like her father out of all of her siblings.
  • It would be lovely if T'brek's suggested face claim be seriously considered permanent due to Max Irons being the RL son of L'van's face claim Jeremy Irons.
  • If his Rank/Role is listed as Weyrleader/Bronzerider, a Bloodline Token will need to be purchased for the creation - contact me if you need help with the purchase and I will either help with the costs or buy one for you.
  • Everyone is open as far as personality goes, how they feel about L'van, whether or not they get along, etc.
  • He tries to be involved with his children and grandchildren but it's entirely possible that some of them just aren't having any of it for whatever reason.
  • Whether or not any of them have changes in opinion because of what happened to him towards the end of his time at Igen remains open to interpretation.
  • Why any of them transferred to New Atricis is as open as their personality, and those that are crafters or a certain type of candidate can remain as such or become dragon, wher, day wher, or pearl candidates upon their arrival in the South.
  • As mentioned in his history, it's entirely possible for him to have children he doesn't know about. Drop me a line if you have ideas for a character like this.
  • If you're interested in any of the children/grandchildren not listed above, but listed in his profile, please get in touch with me.

• Faine (Half-Sister ~ 20 ~ b. 2026) Dragon Candidate, High Reaches Weyr (Suggested FC: Gemma Arterton)
  • Rafira (Half-Sister ~ 18 ~ b. 2028) Dragon Candidate, High Reaches Weyr (Suggested FC: Imogen Poots)
  • Fali'vas (Half-Sister) Whiterider of Nymvas (Ember)
  • R'fael (Brother) Dragonless/Weyrfolk (Slasher)
  • Varren (Half-Brother) Dragon Candidate (Ainokesshou)
Shared Physical Traits
  • Faine and Rafira are open appearance wise as they are half-siblings.
  • All personalities are more or less open.
  • Faine and Rafira could easily be wher, daywher or pearl candidates instead of dragon candidates.
  • Why either of them would have transferred South is open as well.
  • All of the siblings were raised by the same foster mother - listed in Finn's profile - growing up.

Wher Candidate

• Jorasada (Sister ~ 17 ~ b. 2028) Dragon Candidate, New Atricis Weyr (Suggested FC: Danai Gurira)
  • Norasana (Sister ~ 16 ~ b. 2029) Dragon Candidate, New Atricis Weyr (Suggested FC: Lupita Nyong'o)
  • None
Shared Physical Traits
  • Please see Joss' profile for an idea of how the sisters came to be dragon candidates and arrived at the Weyr.
  • Norasana was the sister that started to call him Joss and is the quieter of the two siblings.
  • I imagine Jorasada to be a little bit louder.
  • Otherwise their personalities are both open.

Master Dragonkinhealer/Weyr Dragonkinhealer

• Tha'rek (Son ~ 32 ~ b. 2014), Fort Weyr (Suggested FC: Eoin Macken)
  • Yarwen (Daughter ~ 13 ~ b. 2033) Dragon Candidate, New Atricis Weyr (Suggested FC: Zendaya Coleman)
  • Eri'vas (Daughter) Rider of Black Cthuvis (Slasher)
Shared Physical Traits
  • No shared physical traits are necessary.
  • All personalities are open though I've imagined Yarwen to be quite playful like her father.
  • Yarwen gave her father the egg that hatched his hybrid, as a welcome home gift.
  • While Yarwen is listed as a dragon candidate, she could easily become something else later on if the adopter so chooses.
  • Why Tha'rek decided to transfer, and what color dragon he rides, is completely open, same for most other details save for what's listed in Rath's profile.

Dragon Candidate

• Lisbet (Sister ~ 15 ~ b. 2031), Benden Hold (Suggested FC: Elle Fanning)
  • A'ric (Cousin) Bronzerider of Behememoth (Kate)
Shared Physical Traits
  • No shared physical traits are necessary.
  • How she ended up at the Weyr is open!
  • I imagine her relationship with Varric was close and he misses her.
Last edited by Ember on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Finn & Danteth | L'van & Zenjarth | K'rios & Iktomith | J'on & Desdomondyth | Sh'van & Tamith| Saibra & Sarsk

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kelajosidran & Kelsk | Fali'vas & Nymvas | Master Rathiran | Candidate Cataren | Candidate Dirce | Candidate Varric

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

Marks: 1081.00 [Donate]

Postby Ainokesshou » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:45 am

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Vin'del
Rank/Role: Bronzerider
Family Available:
Sister Arden, born 2031, it is mentioned in Vin'del's bio that a Search dragon thinks she should be a candidate. Vin'del bought her a fancy flitt egg at the Evanoria Gather:

Toy Body Standard Blue Fancy Flitt
Vain | Curious | Loyal
(Loves to groom owner)
#33DCFF | #A4D8D6

Brother Ardale, Journeyman healer, born 2022
Sister Stara, apprentice healer, born 2026

Shared Physical Traits? I was leaning toward Gracie Gold (small blonde figure skater) when thinking about a play-by for Arden, I'm definitely leaning toward blonde for the family, but anything up to medium brunette would make sense.
Notes: Vin'del actually has a decent relationship with his surviving family. In 2044, though, they lost several members to a fire caused by drunken negligence, and that might affect the characters' attitudes in general.

Character Name: Cehrazad
Rank/Role: Greenrider
Family Available:
Half-sister Donyazad, born in 2034, adopted by a crafting family of your choice
Shared Physical Traits? Cehrazad has dark skin, and their mother's skin was darker, so Donyazad probably has at least medium to dark skin.
Notes: Cehrazad stayed out of her sister's life to protect her from exposure to a brothel slave's life. When she was Searched, however, she thought she had a respectable enough life to at least write to the girl, and while they have only met a few times, Donyazad is aware of, and probably pretty proud of, her greenriding older sister.

Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: Walled Hold Bluerider Sha'ryar
Relationship with: Cehrazad
Type of Relationship: old romantic interest and blind drop to pass info to the legion
Elahrairath  Nahumth   Folith   
   Atumra       Panlovis     Galask  Gask

Return to “The Character Archives”