Family & Wanted Characters

In here, any an all characters, from humans the dragonkin, current and deceased, can be found inside this forum. Character creation guidelines and profile templates can also be found in here in the main section of the forum. In the main section of the forum in here is where you post your characters for approval.
Forum rules
Please Read This Before Creating a Character! Or, if adopting, please read This first!
Once your character is approved and moved to the proper forum, please make sure you add them into your signature with a link to their profile. This will make it much easier to find their profiles later on for you and others, as there is currently no way to organize forums by thread title by default (though you can use the dropdown menus at the bottom to do so). So keeping them in your signature will make it easier to find the profiles as you need them.
Isilsk
Tag Status:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

Continued from a previous thread made by member Slasher, this thread is a place for people to post up family members of their characters they are open or would like other people to play if interested. You can also post up other characters you might want to see created by someone else, such as a character mentioned in your character's bio, or something similar. This is a nice little way to find out if there are any characters open for creation that are already somehow attached to an already existing character for extra plot potential.

Below are two forms you can fill out, one for Family, and another for a specific wanted character. You can edit your Family post as much as you want, or if that or a post for a specific character is no longer desired, mark it for deletion somehow and a staff member will delete it for you.

Family Form

Code: Select all

[b][u]Family Character(s)[/u][/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [url=*insert link to bio here*](Character Name)[/url]
[b]Rank/Role:[/b] (Dragonrider/Crafter/etc)
[b]Family Available:[/b] (ex. Father: basic info, etc)
[b]Shared Physical Traits?[/b] (Is everyone in the family dark haired? Are they dark skinned? etc.)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else to note, do they have a good relationsip, bad, etc)
Wanted Form

Code: Select all

[b][u]Wanted Character(s)[/u][/b]
[b]Character Type:[/b] (candidate, holdfolk, etc)
[b]Relationship with:[/b] [url=*insert link to bio here*](Character Name)[/url]
[b]Type of Relationship:[/b] (old flame, rival, or anything else?)
[b]Note:[/b] (anything you want to state? anything important to the wanted character? Like a specific trait or shared events?)
Ainokesshou
Pronouns: She/Her
Tag Status: Open Permission Needed Closed

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:45 am

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Aranrod
Rank/Role: Rider of zultanite Zenith
Family Available: Brothers: Gidion (2020-), Gilwy (2024-)
Shared Physical Traits? nothing specific.
Notes: Aranrod detests Gidion, is convinced that he is a sociopath, and really hoped to never see him again. She distrusts Gilwy, mostly because he always managed to convince himself to trust and forgive Gidion.

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Vin'del
Rank/Role: Bronzerider
Family Available:
Sister Arden, born 2031, it is mentioned in Vin'del's bio that a Search dragon thinks she should be a candidate. Vin'del bought her a fancy flitt egg at the Evanoria Gather:

Toy Body Standard Blue Fancy Flitt
Vain | Curious | Loyal
(Loves to groom owner)
#33DCFF | #A4D8D6

Brother Ardale, Journeyman healer, born 2022
Sister Stara, apprentice healer, born 2026

Shared Physical Traits? I was leaning toward Gracie Gold (small blonde figure skater) when thinking about a play-by for Arden, I'm definitely leaning toward blonde for the family, but anything up to medium brunette would make sense.
Notes: Vin'del actually has a decent relationship with his surviving family. In 2044, though, they lost several members to a fire caused by drunken negligence, and that might affect the characters' attitudes in general.

Character Name: Cehrazad
Rank/Role: Greenrider
Family Available:
Half-sister Donyazad, born in 2034, adopted by a couple who are bakers
Shared Physical Traits? Cehrazad has dark skin, and their mother's skin was darker, so Donyazad probably has at least medium to dark skin.
Notes: Cehrazad stayed out of her sister's life to protect her from exposure to a brothel slave's life. When she was Searched, however, she thought she had a respectable enough life to at least write to the girl, and while they have only met a few times, Donyazad is aware of, and probably pretty proud of, her greenriding older sister.
Wanted Character(s)
Character Type: Walled Hold Bluerider Sha'ryar
Relationship with: Cehrazad
Type of Relationship: old romantic interest and blind drop to pass info to the legion
Last edited by Ainokesshou on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dragonriders
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Day wher handlers
Image Image Image
Wher handlers
ImageImageImage
Pearlriders
Image Image
Candidates/Weyrfolk
ImageImageImage
Slasher
Tag Status: Open

Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:49 pm

If any of these strike your fancy, just hit me up with a PM or DM(discord)! :D I'd be more than happy to answer questions, hash stuff out with you!
Family Character(s)
Character Name: T’yr of Bronze Abbadonth
Rank/Role: Weyrling
Family Available:
  • Zarol, Holder, Brookehaven Hold [ 2034 - ] (younger brother)
  • Layia, Holder, Brookehaven Hold [ 2031 - ] (younger sister)
Shared Physical Traits? Can be open, but Taz has brown hair, green eyes.
Notes: Relationships can be hashed out if you want, but generally he’s gotten along with his siblings. Though he was also a rotten prick before coming South, so his more recent personality changes will be an adjustment
Family Character(s)
Character Name: R’fael of Sport Pavoth
Rank/Role: Dragonrider
Family Available:
  • Nafaela, Weyrbrat, Atricis Weyr [ 2036 - ] (first born, older daughter)
  • Faeris, Weyrbrat, Atricis Weyr [ 2038 - ] [younger daughter] (unavailable)
Shared Physical Traits? Dark hair, dark eyes
Notes: Good relationship, lots of love between them, he is as present as he can be in his daughter’s lives
Family Character(s)
Character Name: Wrynne of Blue Tiarnath
Rank/Role: Dragonrider
Family Available:
  • Unnamed, Dragonrider, Atricis Weyr [ 2019 - ] (older brother)
  • Unnamed, Journeyman Healer, Atricis Weyr [ 2022 - ] (older brother)
  • Unnamed, Dragonrider, Atricis Weyr [ 2024 - death ] (older sister)
  • Unnamed, Candidate, Atricis Weyr [ 2034 - death ] (younger brother)
  • Unnamed, Weyrfolk, Atricis Weyr [ 2038 - death ] (younger sister)
  • Unnamed, Weyrfolk, Atricis Weyr [ 2041 - death ] (younger brother)
Shared Physical Traits? Open
Notes: She’s always gotten along pretty well with her siblings, it’s generally a very happy family.
Family Character(s)
Character Name: L’ex of Blue Astropheth)
Rank/Role: Weyrling
Family Available:
  • Seryna, Apprentice Harper, Harper Hall [ 2034 - ] (younger sister)
Shared Physical Traits? Mixed race/darker skin like L’ex
Notes: They are each other’s only remaining family, he took care of her after their parents died
Family Character(s)
Character Name: Nixal of White Sirhaal
Rank/Role: Day Handler
Family Available:
  • Nickain, Hallbrat, Fort Healer Hall [ 2032 - death ] (younger brother)
Shared Physical Traits? Open
Notes: They share a birthing day, though turns apart
Last edited by Slasher on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
~:Stories:~ ~:Monies:~ ~:Plotter:~
Lanni
Tag Status:

Tue May 08, 2018 3:22 am

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Laikanurinato
Rank/Role: Dragon Candidate
Family Available: Dragonrider K’ric, brother
Shared Physical Traits? Brown hair, blue eyed, former fighter/guardsman
Notes: K’ric “Recently” Impressed to an unnamed dragon shortly after Laikanu arrived in New Atricis. They’re “Irish Twins” meaning they are only a few/nine months apart & are very close due to this. Everything about K’ric’s dragon is open save that he Impressed at Benden. I’d love to see K’ric played! <3
LdyPayne
Tag Status:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:18 pm

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Lerina
Rank/Role: female Brownrider /wingrider
Family Available: Evika (b. 2002)- Lerina's Mother
Shared Physical Traits? Fairly open here, should have some shade of brown hair and light to medium tonned skin. Other than that, it's open.
Notes:
Evika is a green dragonrider from Igen Weyr. She has four children total (Evakita, Shiava and Lervesel) Shortly she will be brought to New Atricis with L'van's help (still working on details for that as of July 4th 2018, will update this when it's resolved). Evika gave birth to Lervesel in 2044 and she'll have him with her to raise. Lerina got along well with her mother and cared for her deeply. I didn't name her green so that is totally open to develop. Shiava and her mother are now in New Atricis. They were brought over by L'van in 2047 (Thread Here)

Family Character(s)
Character Name: Lerina
Rank/Role: female Brownrider /wingrider
Family Available: Shiava (b. 2030) - Lerina's Sister
Shared Physical Traits?
brown hair and light to medium tone skin, eyes could be light or dark, your choice. As they don't share the same father they don't have to look too closely alike.
Notes:
Lerina helped care for Shiava and they were quite close growing up despite being 3 Turns apart. How things stand between the sisters will depend on Shiava's believes and reaction to Lerina Impressing Brown, something Igen Weyr was against. I would like them to still be close, even if they have to work through some initial issues when reunited. What career/life path Shiana takes is open. Shiava and her mother are now in New Atricis. They were brought over by L'van in 2047 (Thread Here)

(note: Updated on May 23/2019)
Last edited by LdyPayne on Thu May 23, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:45 am

Marvealle’s Available Family and/or Character Ideas
Listed by character creation number … My characters with shared family listed together

Primary Family/Characters Wanted
Teteakea of Gold Siveynarth
Profile | Tracker
Family Wanted
  • Takea [Identical twin sister]

Shared Physical Traits?
    Takea and Teteakea are supposed to be identical twins, but I am open to "fudging" that a bit due to PBs being tricky if someone doesn't want to use the exact same PB (Sharon Dumfries).

Notes:
    Takea - Given that she is Teteakea’s identical twin sister, she is an important person in Teteakea’s life, so I will be honest, I may be picky with who can take Takea to play because I want to see her played if there’s interest in her. She comes with a gold firelizard I can design (egg purchased from the site store), and given that she’s Teteakea’s identical twin she would likely use the same PB. Not necessary to her character, but given Takea and Teteakea are identical twins, and Teteakea is a H.A.D. I think it would be interesting if Takea was also a H.A.D. (but it isn't necessary either). There are some events in Teteakea’s profile mentions that would need to match up in Takea’s as well, like things they did together especially. However, I left it unstated in Teteakea’s profile if Takea stayed for candidacy in Igen Weyr or if she did if Impressed when Teteakea did or not, I wanted to leave that part open for the player to decide (so she can be an Igen Weyrling, a Dragon Candidate transfer from Igen, or recently from the caravan to Atricis somehow). If interested, PM me here or message me on Discord.

Dragon Candidate Teagen
Profile | No Tracker
Family Wanted
  • Teaphena [Younger female cousin, apprentice Tanner and Dragon Candidate]

Shared Physical Traits?
    Open since they are cousins, so they could easily look different, though it is stated that Teagen gets her looks from her mother, and Teagen uses a Korean Playby, so Teaphena could likely have similar looks, since they are related as cousins through their mothers. Bear in mind though that Teaphena is Southern.

Notes:
  • Teaphena's birth isn't listed anywhere, and isn't referenced in Teagen's history anywhere, this is to leave Teaphena's age open, however she was at least 12 turns old at the beginning of Turn 2050, as she was old enough to enter Dragon Candidacy after moving to Atricis.
  • Teaphena is a Dragon Candidate at New Atricis Weyr.
  • While Teagen is known to be loyal to family, so they likely have a positive relationship, it is open how close they are as cousins since Teaphena isn't referenced too much in Teagen's profile.

Aivelin of Garnet Vulpeculath
Profile | No Tracker
Family Wanted
  • Verani [Twin sister, born 2037]

Shared Physical Traits?
    Aivelin is a redhead and is the spitting image of her mother (currently uses Hope Springer as PB, but will use Rachel Lefevre as an adult). Verani can be identical to Verani, or not, it is up to player choice. Likely a redhead, could be a strawberry blonde, or even a dirty blonde (from their father, Ol'ver)

Notes:
  • Verani is Aivelin's twin so she is referenced in Aivelin's bio. Verani is also a full blooded sister to Lolena. Verani would also need a Bloodline token, as her mother was a previous Weyrwoman, and her father was a Weyrleader.
  • Verani would also need the Living Twin/Triplet Token
  • Generally, their father (Ol'ver) is as involved as he can be in his children's lives.
  • Verani is mentioned a bit in Aivelin's profile, so feel free to check on it, but I did try to leave her a little bit vague for player input/interpretation.
  • As isn't uncommon with twins, at least for a while in their lives, Aivelin and Verani were pretty inseparable, perhaps even co-dependent on each other.

All Family/Characters Open
Inakil of Rose Dolcekil & Nali of Pyrite Vohamanath
Inakil’s Profile | Inakil’s TrackerNali’s Profile | Nali’s Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Elaine [Sister, 2030] (Twin/Triplet Token Needed)
    Innell [Brother, 2030] (Twin/Triplet Token Needed)
Shared Physical Traits?
Most likely brown haired and brown eyed and lighter skinned

Notes:
  • Nali is one of triplets. Her siblings are Innell and Elaine.
  • Inakil is the older half-brother to the triplets through their father. Inakil looks like his mother so bears little resemblance to his half siblings.
  • Inakil has generally been pretty close with his siblings, being something of a caretaker to especially to Elaine and Innel when they were all in the creche together.
  • A brother (Inakil’s direct, younger brother) was lost to a presumed suicide in turn 2047

Sterling of Blue Stersk & Green Linsk
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Possible younger sibling(s)
Shared Physical Traits?
Open for interpretation

Notes:
Sterling ran away from home when she was 17, and had begun rebelling against her father at 15. She hasn't seen or spoken to her parents since, so there is the chance they had another child/children after Sterling left. (I could see it being her father pressured her mother into have more children after Sterling left or around when Sterling started rebelling so he could have a different child to "mold")
Character Ideas/Wanted Characters
Character Type: Enkas
Type of Relationship: ex-boyfriend
Note: Enkas was a "bad boy" that Sterling got involved with in her teens as part of her rebellion against her father. She and Enkas ran away from Nabol together. Sterling and Enkas started having trouble, and Sterling caught Enkas with another girl. Last Sterling saw Enkas, he had left the caravan they had joined together in favor of Telgar Hold.

Character Type: Auri (Southern Vintner)
Type of Relationship: Ex-girlfriend
Note: Sterling and Auri met during a Gather and started as a one-night-stand, then entered a forbidden relationship during Sterling's first Wherlinghood. They stayed together for a few turns, until Auri broke up with Sterling for unstated reasons.

Elias of Metal Arcelias
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • [Potential half-siblings or other relatives from Walled Hold]
Shared Physical Traits?
Medium skintone, dark hair, tall/large build, Other relatives could look different depending on relation

Notes:
  • Elias could very well have other relatives in Walled Hold he doesn't know about, seeing as he only recently IC discovered his parents’ names. It’s unlikely he has any other full siblings, but he could have half-siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.
Character Type: Southerner(s)
Type of Relationship: Open, connection would be The Pit fighting ring mentioned in Elias' history
Note: I am open to others playing characters that might have been from The Pit mentioned in Elias' history. They could either know Elias, have been defeated by him, or have never really known him (were fighters and defeated before he came along). There were a lot of people involved in The Pit, a lot of fighters, but non-fighters (like those who made bets or helped run it) are also open as possibilities, though non-fighters would most likely be criminals. If you want to know more, check out Elias' history or send me a PM.

Lolena’vas of White-Gold Nessivas, R’vin of Bronze Rudoth, & Aivelin of Garnet Vulpeculath
Lolena’vas’ Profile | Lolena’vas’ TrackerR’vin’s Profile | R’vin’s Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Olsarin [Half-Brother through Ol'ver]
    Zolina [Half-Sister through Ol'ver]
    Aymallin [Half-Sister through Ol'ver]
    Olliayma [Half-Sister through Ol'ver]
    Verani [Lolena’s Younger Sister]
    Olivandra [Half-Sister through Ol'ver]
    Olivandra [Half-sister through Ol'ver, b. 2037]
    Aryan [R’vin’s Half-brother through Ryarin, b. 2039]
Shared Physical Traits?
Varied, Lolena is a redhead thanks to her mother's genetics, while her father is more dirty blonde/light brown. Lolena'vas is a redhead. Aivelin is also a redhead and the spitting image of her mother. R'vin is darker haired given his mother had slightly "darker" features than the father he shares with most of his half siblings

Notes:
  • Many of Lolena's half-siblings are through Parker's character Ol'ver and another player, so many of these might need to be checked in with me so I can check in with the other player if they are still around. (I do have permission from Parker to include the siblings of my characters through his characters on here)
  • Due to Ol'ver, the father, being Weyrleader at one time, many of these children will need Bloodline tokens
  • Verani is Aivelin's twin so she is referenced in Aivelin's bio. Verani is also a full blooded sister to Lolena. Verani would also need a Bloodline token, as her mother was a previous Weyrwoman, and her father was a Weyrleader.
  • Generally, their father (Ol'ver) is as involved as he can be in his children's lives.
  • Aryan is only related to R’vin, but would also need permission from Fawkes for creation.
  • There are a number of PCs from this family now, so feel free to check my characters' profiles for more info, or ask questions!

K’rin of Green Jenneth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Thane [Older Brother]
    Thaleia [Older Sister]
[/list]
Shared Physical Traits?
Likely all have brown to dark brown hair, potentially varying eyes, though Kolearine has amber eyes

Notes:
These are Kole's older siblings, and their ages are left kind of vague, though it is implied her older siblings are a number of turns older than her. Kole lost contact with them after being kicked out by their father, though it is implied Kole didn't have terribly strong relationships with them either due to their inaction while Kole and their father were fighting. They could be brought in trying to make amends with Kole, or don't even know Kole is in the Weyr and have come for their own reasons.

M’ir of Brown Larixth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Maelus [Older brother, b. 2010]
    Muireal [Older sister, b. 2011]
    Murna [Older sister, b. 2017]
    Minneas [Older brother, b. 2019]
    [Various aunts, uncles, and cousins not listed]
Shared Physical Traits?
ikely they would all be dark haired, dark eyed, and mid to light skintones, though there is room for differences.

Notes:
  • M'ir and his two closest siblings were disowned to an orphanage (the family needed to after their parents died, and they did it with hopes the children would have better prospects).
  • His sister Murna was adopted into a Merchant family
  • His brother Minneas left the orphanage, though M'ir is not sure why or where (open to interpretation). His other older siblings likely stayed at the family farm, but they are also open to interpretation.
  • Any various unnamed cousins, uncles/aunts would likely at least originate at the same farm.

Teteakea of Gold Siveynarth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Takea [Identical twin sister]
    Isheal [Younger brother]
    Iskeander [Younger brother]
    Tireasha [Younger sister]
    Taneasha [Younger sister]
    [Possible cousins through her step-aunt Imela]
Shared Physical Traits?
Likely brown skin tones, as Teteakea uses Sharon Dumfries as a PB, so even her half-siblings would probably have variations of darker skin tones.

Notes:
Takea - Given that she is Teteakea’s identical twin sister, she is an important person in Teteakea’s life, so I will be honest, I may be picky with who can take Takea to play because I want to see her played if there’s interest in her. She comes with a gold firelizard I can design (egg purchased from the site store), and given that she’s Teteakea’s identical twin she would likely use the same PB. Not necessary to her character, but given Takea and Teteakea are identical twins, and Teteakea is a H.A.D. I think it would be interesting if Takea was also a H.A.D. There are some events in Teteakea’s profile mentions that would need to match up in Takea’s as well, like things they did together especially. However, I left it unstated in Teteakea’s profile if Takea stayed for candidacy in Igen Weyr or if she did if Impressed when Teteakea did or not, I wanted to leave that part open for the player to decide (so she can be an Igen Weyrling, a Dragon Candidate transfer from Igen, or recently from the caravan to Atricis somehow). If interested, PM me here or message me on Discord.

Others - I left out most of Teteakea’s siblings from her profile, so they are much more open to interpretation and ideas. There is also the possibility of cousins (step-cousins technically but none of the kids really know that) from her aunt Imela as well that will probably be a little more free to interpretation than Teteeakea’s direct siblings.

Salla of “Royal” Meralla
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Michail [Half-brother through Micah, 2024 - 2033]
    Essmi [Half-sister through Micah, 2034]
    Samael [Twin Brother, 2035]
    Malachi [Younger Brother, 2039]
    Samia [Younger Sister, 2041]
    Micaiah [Younger Sister, 2041]
    [Various extended family through Micah]]
Shared Physical Traits?
Samael is stated to be a redhead. Samia and Micaiah are dark haired like their mother and Salla (black to dark brown hair). Most likely blue or gray eyes. Pale skinned

Notes:
  • All the children listed had the same foster parents over the turns.
  • Essmi is a half-sibling from a one-time thing Micah (father) had before he and Sheila (mother) were together.
  • Samael, and Samia and Micaiah would need Living Twin/Triplet token for creation
  • All children would need a Bloodline token for creation due to Micah (father) being the Dayhandler Leader and currently Wher Patriarch and Sheila (mother) being a Dayhandler Leader.
  • Both parents were the very first people to bond to Daywhers.

Dragon Candidate Raymir & R’vir of Brown Orthath
Raymir’s Profile | ]No TrackerR’vir’s Profile | No Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Zolina [Half-sister through Zayma, b. 2033] from Bronzerider Ol'ver
    Virra [Half-sister, b. 2036] From Zultaniterider Sersea
    Sugarsnap [Half-sister, b. Spring 2039] From Crecheworker Carrot
    Savara [Half-sister, b. Summer 2039] From Greenrider Saara
    Kylian [Half-brother b. Autumn 2040] From Southern Healer Kyrala
Shared Physical Traits?
Virra can be blonde or dark haired. Sugarsnap could be blonde or red haired. Savara is blonde. Kylian could be blonde or dark haired. Pale skinned. Note that Kylian’s mother was a Walled Hold woman, so he could easily have darker skin than his siblings. They all share R'vir as their father. Note on Zolina: She is the only half-sibling Raymir has through his birth mother Zayma, but I admittedly forgot they were siblings, so I'd be willing to play with the idea he didn't know about her being his half-sister if anything wanted to play with that.

Notes:
  • Sugarsnap is from a character that belonged to another player, so she will need me to check in with Shaihulud for her creation.
  • Because R’vir is the father to all the children (Raymir included), children will need Bloodline Token, as R’vir has held Weyrleader in the past.

Weyrfolk/Furflit Breeder Vix
Profile | No Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Brownrider An’tus (Anicetus) at Benden [Father]
    Greenrider Viatrix at Benden [Mother]
    possible various half-siblings through either parent and foster-siblings
Shared Physical Traits?
Not specified, so any potential half-siblings can look however.

Notes:
  • Vix has mostly lived her own life, and hasn’t been aware of any half-siblings but knows it’s possible.

Kitsu of Green Kitisk & Ruby Kist
Profile | No Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Kaizen [Younger Half-brother, born 2017]
Shared Physical Traits?
Their mother (Krizia) is darker skinned, as is Kitsu, so her brother would likely be mid to dark skinned and dark hair.

Notes:
  • Kitsu never has had much of a relationship with her bio mother (Krizia) or her half-brother Kaizen

Ari of “Starlight” Rosasith
Profile | No Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Various aunts, uncles, and cousins
Shared Physical Traits?
Open since it would be cousins, so they could easily look different

Notes:
  • While Ari's only sister died in a fire, she does have cousins and other relatives that aren't mentioned much in her bio that are all likely in Serafei Seahold. There's a lot open for interpretation here, with the one shared event being the fire that burned their cothold and made them move to Serafei.
  • Ari’s family has had some awareness of her life at the Weyr, especially when she became Dragonless, and when she reImpressed.

Dragon Candidate Teagen
Profile | No Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Teaphena [Younger female cousin, apprentice Tanner and Dragon Candidate]
Shared Physical Traits?
Open since they are cousins, so they could easily look different, though it is stated that Teagen gets her looks from her mother, and Teagen uses a Korean Playby, so Teaphena could likely have similar looks, since they are related as cousins through their mothers. Bear in mind though that Teaphena is Southern.

Notes:
  • Teaphena's birth isn't listed anywhere, and isn't referenced in Teagen's history anywhere, this is to leave Teaphena's age open, however she was at least 12 turns old at the beginning of Turn 2050, as she was old enough to enter Dragon Candidacy after moving to Atricis.
  • Teaphena is a Dragon Candidate at New Atricis Weyr.
  • While Teagen is known to be loyal to family, so they likely have a positive relationship, it is open how close they are as cousins since Teaphena isn't referenced too much in Teagen's profile.

NPCed Characters
Tovalia of Green Dracaenath
Profile | Tracker
Character Type: Kyoldir - Rogue
Relationship with: Tovalia
Type of Relationship: Best friend from 2032 - 2036
Note: Kyoldir was best friends with Tova for a few turns, both being children of rogues. They both were brought south by their families, creating a large group of rogues that were later taken out by the Walled Hold Legion in 2036. Kyoldir likely died during then, but he could have managed to escape/survive, though he'd likely have lived as a rogue, and would definitely need a Rogue token to be created. Other than being friends with Tova and being involved in the "rogue burning" in 2036, his character and life is left pretty vague, though he would be close in age to Tova.

Character Type: Rogue Children/Orphans from Walled
Relationship with: Tovalia
Type of Relationship: Fellow orphans that lived in The Dragon's Nest with Tovalia
Note: There are two types of potentials here, one of two other rogue children that were brought to the orphanage with Tova, or other Walled orphans who were there while Tova was there. Both are fairly open, though the rogue children would have been through the "rogue burning" in 2036, be around Tova's age now, and would need rogue tokens to be created due to being children of rogues.
Solonia of Black Agate Solonisk
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Rank/Role: Wherhandler - Guardhandler

Family Available:
  • Sonia [Older Sister]
    Borin [Brother, assumed deceased]
Shared Physical Traits?
Dark hair, eye color could vary, possible heterochromia

Notes:
  • Sonia isn't mentioned much in Solonia's bio, so she is very much open for interpretation
  • Borin disappeared from the caravan when Solonia was 12 turns. While he's presumed dead, he could very well have been kidnapped and could be alive if someone wanted to explore that. Keep in mind, being kidnapped and never returned to his family likely implies not the most positive of backstories for him.

Letitia of Blue Leitask
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Rank/Role: Wherhandler - Healerhandler/Mindhealer (apprentice)

Family Available:
  • Rosika [Istan Foster Sister]
    Raurie [Istan Foster Brother]
    Astraea [Istan Foster Sister]
    [Various potential cousins from her mother's side she doesn't know about]
Shared Physical Traits?
None, completely open due to none of them being blood related

Notes:
  • Letitia's only known living blood relative is her father, Darilex, and her aunt, though she only met her aunt briefly. Because her deceased mother did have siblings, however, it is likely Letitia could have cousins she isn't aware of, due to not being very aware of that side of her blood family.
  • To Letitia, her foster siblings were her family, and she still considers them as such, likely writing letters to them and sending them via her firelizard.
  • Rosika and Raurie could potentially be related, and are presumably older than Letitia, but it is open for interpretation
  • Astraea is younger than Letitia, but it isn't stated exactly how much by, though it could be anywhere from 1 - 5 turns difference. Letitia also took on a protective role toward Astraea after initial jealousy. I imagine she was particularly close with Astraea up until she left to find her blood father.
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
Image ~..:: Dragonfolk ::..~ Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image ~..:: Wherfolk & Dayfolk ::..~ Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image ~..:: Pearlfolk & Weyrfolk ::..~ Image
Image Image Image
Note to Everyone: I'm often open to chat and plot with! You can find me on Discord under Marvealle#5611
Site Avatar art by Naomi Lord
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them
Tag Status: Open but Permission Needed for certain situations.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Ember's Character's Available For Creaction
Format borrowed from Marve. Character's listed by creation number; names are not negotiable.

L'van of Bronze Zenjarth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Lusiara [ Female, 2035 ], granddaughter
  • Rurian [ Male, 2036 ], son
Shared Physical Traits?
None really.

Notes:
  • All characters would need a Bloodline Token due to L'van's rank of Weyrleader.
  • I would like anyone interested in one of the relations to be an active member of the site.
  • He would have been as involved as possible in the lives of his children and grandchildren though due to his past and current ranks he may not have always been there physically.
  • He has been well established on the site for over three years, so before making assumptions about him and his character, please get in touch with me to discuss any thoughts.
  • Characters would also be related to the following active characters on the site: T'rav (Ember, Asst. Weyrlingmaster), K'rios (Ember, Asst. Candidatemaster), Shiravani (Ember, Journeywoman Weaver), Lerina (LdyPayne, Wingsecond), Faveonn (Shai, Apprentice Healer), Laeneal (Eternal, Wingrider), Sol'vis (Ainokesshou, Pearlrider).
  • Characters are Dragon Candidates.

Dirce of Zultanite Sandalphonth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Sedna [Female, 2035], sister
Shared Physical Traits?
Light skin, brown hair.

Notes:
  • If someone is interested in the character, they would need to be an active member of the site due in part to Dirce's rank and her closeness to her family.
  • Dirce has always been close with her family, and came South to take care of her siblings after their parents died; Sedna therefore wouldn't be the sort to dislike her sister or push her away for any reason.
  • She's currently a Dragon Candidate and has been standing since she turned 12 Turns.

V'ric of Brown Rumith
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Lisbet [ Female, 2031], sister
  • Amarantha [ Female, 2036 ], sister
Shared Physical Traits?
Light skin, blonde hair.

Notes:
  • They would currently be located in the North and would need to come South for some reason.
  • Lisbet has been an Apprentice Vintner until recently, while Amarantha has been a dragon candidate since 12.
  • Characters would also be related to the following active character on the site: A'ric (Kate, Weyrsecond/Wingleader).

Dragon Candidate Sianca
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • 1 Younger Sister
  • 1 Older Brother
Shared Physical Traits?
Light skin, dark hair

Notes:
  • Sianca's family are very traditional people, so there would need to be a very good reason why her older brother and younger sister would go South. It's entirely possible they were not of the same minds and made excuses for why they wanted to go there, but that can be plotted out/discussed.
  • Her profile (as of 10/22/19) is not up to date, but her tracker is.
  • She's gained quite the backbone since coming South, so its entirely possible it might come as a surprise to her siblings that she's not the same person she was when she left for New Atricis.

Alasander of Blood Rohinder
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • 2 Sisters Between 21 - 28
Shared Physical Traits?
Light skin, brown hair

Notes:
  • Comes from a prominent family at the Healer Hall.
  • Alasander is the "Black Sheep" of the family due to his behaviors; how his sisters feel about him is up for interpretation.
  • Would have likely been healers themselves due to the family history of healerhood but this is open to interpretation as well.

Dragonless Weyrfolk Judarek
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • D'ryen [Male, 2027], brother
Shared Physical Traits?
Since Judarek's play-by is a Turkish, I would like it if D'ryen's play-by was also Turkish.

Notes:
  • Judarek and D'ryen were the only members of their family to survive the Igen Quake of 2049.
  • He was ill and came South as a result, but decided to stay after getting better due to Judarek staying in the South (or perhaps there were other reasons for him staying South).
  • While Judarek thinks his brother no longer needs him, its possible that his brother mistakes Judearek's distance for not needing him in return (without truly understanding what its like to be dragonless). It might be fun to explore things, yeah?
  • While his name isn't open for interpretation, his dragon's color and name are (bronze, brown, blue, and green only since they were Igen riders).

Dragon Candidate Mikaylan
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Samsen [ Male, 2028 ], brother
  • Justinian [ Male, 2034 ], brother (twin of Alexandre, would need twin token)
  • Alexandre [ Male, 2034 ], brother (twin of Justinian, would need twin token)
Shared Physical Traits?
Light skin, brown hair, the twins could be identical or fraternal

Notes:
  • They would have to come from the North to the South for some reason; maybe they choose to follow in their sister's steps, maybe they came during Sandalphonth's hatching and chose to stay, this can be plotted out and discussed.

Finn of Garnet Danteth
Profile | Tracker
Family Available
Family Available:
  • Faine [ Female, 2026 ], sister
  • Rafira [ Female, 2028 ], sister
Shared Physical Traits?
Could be mixed traits due to being half-sisters with Finn who is light skinned and brown haired.

Notes:
  • Faine would have aged out recently, and may have come South to escape the fact. She could easily become a daywher candidate for the upcoming clutch, a pearl candidate perhaps for the upcoming clutch, or you could get a stands token for her.
  • Rafira has about a Turn and a half or so left to stand in her, or she could choose to stand for something else when she arrives in the South.
  • Like the rest of the shared family, they would have been fostered by the same woman (details will be shared upon interest).
  • They would be related to the following active characters on the site: Fali'vas (Ember, Strikesecond), R'fael (Slasher, Wingrider), Var'n, Wingrider), Evarayne (Ember, Floatbrat).
Dragonfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Wherfolk, Dayfolk, & Pearlfolk
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Crafters, Weyrfolk, & Others
Image Image Image Image
I can be found on Discord @ Ember#8349 ~ feel free to drop be a message even if I'm on DND.
Thessur
Pronouns: They/Them

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Family Character(s)

Character Name: K'it of Pewter Artoriath
Rank/Role: Pewter Weyrling
Family Available: Many weyrbrat foster siblings of various ages, most older than 15 turns
Shared Physical Traits? Free for interpretation
Notes: All would have been raised by Margainne, a creche worker, but might not have been born hers. Most would have had a good or neutral relationship with K'it growing up.

~*~

Character Name: S'unn of Brown Wukoth
Rank/Role: Brown Weyrling
Family Available:
T'san - 16, Bluerider at New Atricis
Jessen - 14, Apprentice Leathercrafter
Jettan - 14, Apprentice Beastcrafter
Tenjay - 5, weyrbrat at New Atricis

Shared Physical Traits? All have brown eyes, light skin and fairly light hair. T'san has the lightest hair, matching S'unn.
Notes: Jessen and Jettan would need the twin token. The brothers are all very close. T'san actively helped S'unn pretend to be a boy during candidacy.