RED STAR RISING is a Dragonriders of Pern roleplay set at the end of the first Long Interval. The centuries since the failed Pass have seen the Weyrs shrink - with only four remaining on the continent - and the Holds expand far outside their stone-protected borders, as belief that Thread will ever return has waned. Ista Weyr has gotten wind of the discovery of a southern shore, and are determined to claim the lands there, even while hostilities between it and Telgar Weyr begin increasing. And above it all, the Red Star rises...
Our story follows life on the southern shore, where a group of hand-picked riders and a set of disgraced outriders are establishing a Weyr outpost and exploring the south - and the success of these ventures relies entirely on you!
DRAGONS at RSR come in seven color castes - gold, bronze, grey, brown, blue, green, and white - but can also be leucistic, piebald, acupric, and a number of other color mutations. And just like humans, dragons come in many genders and orientations.
- A chance to run plots of all sizes
- A unique system where player actions affect board structure
- Letters, journals, and one-shots alongside traditional play
- Character projects to let you start playing without writing a full profile
- No character restrictions for new players
- No word count