Topic Icons?

This can be used for all, it is friendly for guests and members to use. This is so people can ask questions about things, especially guests. A subforum for suggestions for the site and such can also be found within.

Topic Icons!

You may select 1 option

View results
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm

I'm back with another poll!!

So after Ember suggested the egg topic/post icon, I considered perhaps adding another one that could be applied to completed threads. Then, I thought, perhaps there might be other icon types people would like to see. So I am here with yet another poll for you guys to see what you think. The only thing I ask is that if you answer with, yes, you'd like to see more topic/post icons, reply here with some of your suggestions.

And of course, if you are fine with what's available, you can answer that too! This is about what everyone wants to see.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
Ari ..::||::.. Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. Tovalia ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Naia ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Solonia ..::||::.. Letitia ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Reyzia
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm

It might be nice to see some for mating flights/runs, hatchings/clutchings, plots, things like that. Makes them stand out from other threads in the same forums and be easier to find for reading at a future date if we wanted.
Dirce ~◇~ Finn ~◇~ L'van~◇~ D'kellen ~◇~ D'ante ~◇~ V'ric ~◇~ Na'vi ~◇~ K'rios ~◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Joss ~◇~ Fali'vas ~◇~ Koda'vis ~◇~ Cataren ~◇~ Feraliss ~◇~ Rathiran ~◇~ Alastair ~◇~ Melangell
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
Sagittarius

Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:38 am

I agree with Ember! Little icons to help major events stand out, especially.