Shake 'Til The Walls Come Crashing Down ~ { Tag } Parker/Fox

All the rest of the Northern Continent that Atricis left behind. Atricis' old Holds can be found within, as well as all the other Holds and Weyrs and old lands left behind.
Ember
Marks: 1113.00 [Donate]

Re: Shake 'Til The Walls Come Crashing Down ~ { Tag } Parker/Fox

Postby Ember » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:57 pm

It was over, it was finally over, and J'on took a step towards Fox in the hopes of touching his arm, of bringing him back to reality. He would thank him for what he'd done later, after his hurts had been tended to, but for now he needed to be pulled back. Before that could be done though, he was gone, out of the tavern, a mess of emotions still not that J'on could very well blame him. He took a breath, and heard Ao'mek, nodded patted the bluerider's arm. "I'll find some way to let you know if we end up leaving." Because at this point, it felt like they might, that J'on would just pull Fox away from the tavern and back to the Weyr. Or maybe they'd just go up to a room to treat his hurts. It would be more intimate that way, less safe on a personal level... but J'on couldn't think about that right now. He had to think about helping Fox, and that's exactly what he would do.

He followed after Fox, his mind a blur as he did so. He was worried about his bronzerider, how was he going to thank him adequately, perhaps he could be a little soft just this once, what was going on inside of his head... No, he needed to stop thinking and just work, because if he continued to think, he might not help Fox in the right way. If you continue to think, you might give in... He shoved the voice aside as he found Fox, and there he approached with caution, not wanting to upset the man any. "Fox?" A gentle hand reached out, settled on the man's arm.
Finn ~◇*◇~ L'van ~◇*◇~ D'kellen ~◇*◇~ Dirce ~◇*◇~ V'ric ~◇*◇~ K'rios ~◇*◇~ J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

Parker
Marks: 4401.00 [Donate]

Postby Parker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Fox had practically slammed the door open as he stormed outside. His breathing was still heavy once he got out there and began to pace back and forth. He was still riled up and still felt like punching something, that man in particular, but knew he couldn't and shouldn't. His hands he held behind his head as he walked back and forth and tried to calm himself down. He was only a little bit calmer when he felt a hand touch his arm and heard his name. Since he was still on edge, he spun around fast as if on the defense, but relaxed visably when he saw it was J'on.

"J'on, sorry...I'm sorry. I'm just a little...ready to go back and really beat that man the way he deserves." Fox explained, the anger laced in his voice. He'd won the fight, but in his opinion the fight had not lasted long enough. His face said otherwise though, of course. Blood dripped from his lip, both on one side and down the middle. There was a cut above his right eye that was beginning to drop into his eye. Both eyes were beginning to swell as well as his jaw, and then was a cut on the bridge of his nose. His fists were rather bloody now as well. "How are you? Are you alright?" Fox asked with concern as he stopped pacing enough to put hands on either side of his arms and looked at him to make sure he was untouched.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | Mar'lus & Shardamakath | C'sian & Gastoneth | B'tian & Villeforth | Sid'nis & Iolith
Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth | So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash

Ember

Postby Ember » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:46 pm

"I'm fine, Fox, but you're not." He was a mess, his bronzerider, and he needed to be tended to now. He felt warm where Fox touched him, and he smiled ever so slightly as reached up to draw a bit of hair tenderly off of Fox's brow. He sighed and shook his head ruefully. "Thank you." It wasn't what he wanted to say. What he wanted to say was that reminder, that the touches, that taking care of him, didn't change anything. But he didn't, because it didn't feel like a good time or place for that again.

Without really thinking about it, he grabbed hold of Fox's hand and started to drag him towards Des, who was waiting nearby, having been drawn close by their mere presence. He kept things in a bag on her harness, cloths for when her hide became smudged, oil for if he discovered a dry patch, essential things like that. As they approached, the opal crooned and reached out to wrap her boys in one of her wings. Then she turned to Fox and dipped her head in an acknowledgement of thanks before releasing them, allowing J'on to reach up for the bag attached to her harness, and he reached inside for one of the smaller, clean cloths.

"I need to get you someplace where I can take better care of you." He said, leaving the bag at his feet and moving to dab at the blood dripping from Fox's lip, then from his brow. This was tough, touching him, knowing he would have to see more of him. "You'll need numbweed on those bruises too soon enough. Best to get them on there now before they really swell up." Touching him... seeing him... "Here just isn't a good place. Going back inside isn't an option. We could go to Benden maybe, unless you just want to go home?" He bit down on his tongue after that, focusing on the task on the task, and feeling warm knowing that his man - Not my man, Des. He's not my man. - had risked himself for him.
Saibra ~◇*◇~ Joss ~◇*◇~ Rathiran ~◇*◇~ Alastair ~◇*◇~ Fali'vas ~◇*◇~ Wykoda ~◇*◇~ Cataren

Parker

Postby Parker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:26 pm

"No, I'm fine. Really, just peachy." Fox argued with a chuckle. The bruise around one eye was growing darker by the second though. Still, for all the pain he was in now the only thing he felt in that moment was J'on brushing some of his hair out of his face. He'd worked so hard to get his hair to lay just right, now he was sure it was a mess. "You don't have to thank me. That man was an ass. He had no right to treat you that way." Fox stated with conviction. He really didn't understand men like that. Pern would be a better place without that sort of ilk around.

By the time they reached Des, Fox was much calmer now...but that lack of adrenaline made him feel the aches and pains even more. He couldn't help but be amused at the way Des wrapped her wings around them both protectively. "Don't worry, Des. We're fine." He assured her and when she dipped her head towards him he reached up and gave her eye ridge a scratch. Then, J'on began to tenderly work on stopping his bleeding lip and brow. Fox was kind enough to lean down a little for the shorter man.

"No, going back inside is exactly what we're doing. Unless, of course, the owner would prefer to kick me out. Otherwise, we should both go back in there, shoulders squared and head up, because we did nothing wrong. If that asshole has any ounce of honor in him he'll accept his defeat and move on, but I'm not going to run for defending you and what's right. So c'mon, let's go." Fox had only came out here to calm down. He had no intention of leaving. He waited for J'on to gather his things and then led them back into the building.

Fox was met with looks, some disapproving but most approving, but he didn't pay attention to any of them. One glance and he could tell that R'het and whatever friends he'd come with had left already. He approached the bar, making sure that J'on was with him, and then caught the barkeep's attention. "Hey man, wasn't sure if it was alright with the owners to come back in...." Fox began, speaking respectfully.

"No, it's alright. We had quite a few witnesses step forward and tell us what happened. Do you need first aid? We have a kit in the utility room in the back you're welcome to." The bartender said and pointed to the room.

"Thanks." Fox said and then gestured for J'on to lead the way.
F'lin & Mnenomth | Mar'lus & Shardamakath | C'sian & Gastoneth | B'tian & Villeforth | Sid'nis & Iolith
Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth | So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Ember

Postby Ember » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 pm

Are you going to be alright, J'on? Is Fox going to be fine? He could hear the concern in her words, and knew that she was there for both of them. Of course I'm there for the both of you. You are my rider, and he is important to you, no matter what you might say to yourself. J'on didn't offer that a response, choosing instead to continue forward towards the utility room. Once he saw the first aid, he pulled it from the shelf and set it on the nearest flat surface, opening it to find what he would need - a large jar of numbweed, plenty of bandages, redwort...

"You might want to close the door." He suggested as he set everything out, nice and neat, and then began to shuffle it all around without looking back at Fox. "I uh, I'm going to need you to take your shirt off so I can take care of those bruises and things." Okay, he needed to ground himself and quick. Fox was injured, right, saving him from some asshole who had deserved to get the shit beat out of him on the floor of the tavern. This was not the time to fawn over the fact that he was about to see Fox shirtless, or to even consider that he might want that more than anything.

No, not want it. He didn't want it.

J'on, you and I both know...

Des, I need to take care of him right now, okay? That's what I need to focus on. Not the fact that I'm growing hot right now, or that... I'm not giving in. He unbuttoned his wrists and started to roll up his sleeves, and as tempting as it was to look over at Fox, he didn't. He stayed his stubborn course. "Just let me know when you're done, and I'll get set on your face first. Think that's most important. Didn't want your shirt in the way... I mean, if it was on and then I worked on your face and then we took it off... because I needed to work on you..." He frowned. "Just let me know when you're ready." He grabbed a bowl from nearby and used that for a little bit of the redwort for when he washed his hands with it.

Parker

Postby Parker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 am

Fox followed J'on into the utility room and shut the door. He thought it was very sweet that J'on wanted to fix him up, clean his wounds, put numbweed on the bruises. It only made him want him more and the fact they were alone in a room together left him with many pleasant thoughts, but those thoughts were not something he was going to act on. There was a bench so he moved to sit on that. That would be easier for J'on if he was sitting.

The mention of taking off his shirt to take care of the bruises on his ribs made his heart flip a little. While his back was turned he lifted up his shirt to see if there was much damage there. His right side had taken more of a beating, but it wasn't that bad and he could tell there were no broken ribs. His face had been R'het's main target. Fox wasn't an arrogant man, but he knew what he looked like. More importantly he knew what J'on felt for him and knew what being shirtless would undoubtedly do to him. Shards, just the way J'on stumbled over his words made it clear how such a scenario would affect him. No doubt to Fox's advantage.

"Alright, I'm ready." Fox told him, but when J'on turned around he would be met with a still fully clothed bronzerider. "Just worry about my face and hands, they're hurt the most." Fox said with a shrug. He sensed that the opalrider was likely confused, so he elaborated. "I know you're still fighting what's between us, even if I am confused as to why, but... you just saw me fight fairly a moment ago. This..." He gestured to his shirt. There was a crooked and tender smile on his face. "Doesn't feel like fighting fair. I will win you over, J'on, but through actions and words, not through objectification." He said with a simple shrug. He'd just fought a man for trying to objectify J'on. It'd be awfully low of him to objectify himself to try and woo the man he cared for.

"Besides...what's under here isn't all that bad. I'd rather you see it when you really want to see it, than now when you're still fighting it." Fox teased playfully with a wink. "Now, if you'd still like to patch the rest of me up, I promise to not whine too much."

Ember

Postby Ember » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:34 am

What was he?

Disappointed? Upset? Touched? All of the above?

He wasn't sure which of the emotions were strongest as he watched Fox and looked at the shirt, still pressed against the flesh he had hoped to see on some level he was still in denial over. But he knew it was for the best, that what his bronzerider said would be good for them both in the end. He realized where his thoughts were taking him and he whimpered under his breath, a sound that Fox was sure to hear, and so he turned around again, to try and hide the flush that was quickly creeping up his neck and onto his face. He tried to shake it from his head, and all the action did was lodge it deeper into the recesses of his skull. There was no getting rid of the thoughts, nor increasing the volume of insistence that he wouldn't be won over.

The longer he stood there though, the more sweetness broke into his mind when he realized the implications were, and as it took root in him, it spilled into his veins, and he... he had to grip the edge of the table as his knees started to grow weak. Fox was trying, he would give him credit there, and he cared, and J'on... J'on felt good about that. He tried to tell himself nothing would come of it, even as his heart started to hammer in his chest, the blood heated in his body, warmth filled his stomach, and his face started to soften in away Fox would notice when J'on looked over his shoulder at him.

A hand went over his heart, his fingers curled and he tried to still it, all but certain Fox could hear it above the sound coming through the door. It pounded a not to subtle tattoo against his ribs. He dipped a cloth in the redwort and turned, looking at the man with a softer expression than he had in recent days and he was reminded of how much he wanted him... of how much he couldn't have him. With his body pounding with need he started to make his approach, everything in him singing Fox's praises, everything in him yearning to silence the voice and insist it shouldn't work against him.

When he reached Fox, he stood before him, breath stuttering, and his hands moved, not to wash his face and clear it, but to brush his hair back gently, as he had done outside. For a moment that's all he did, soft, gentle movements and soft eyes moving over a face he still adored with every fiber of his being. "This can't change anything. This doesn't change anything." He swallowed hard, stop the tender movements, and with a hand under Fox's chin, started to clean the cut above his brow.

Parker

Postby Parker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 am

Fox sat with his hands clasped between his knees, his fingers twiddling with some anxiousness. He watched as J'on turned back around and then watched his back closely. He wasn't sure what at all the opalrider was thinking, but he knew he had done the right thing. Yes, there was a large part of him that wanted to leave the man speechless because he didn't have a shirt on. Yes, he wanted J'on to finally give into these feelings they both had, but he wanted it to happen the right way. When that happened, and he was sure it would happen, then they would be all the better for it.

He was about ready to stand up and check to see if J'on was okay, but he turned around then and approached him with a cloth. Fox could see the soft look on his face and that encouraged him that he had done the right thing. He couldn't help but return the soft look as he stared up at the man with large brown eyes. The way J'on was brushing his hair back made him moan a little and he leaned into the touch. "We'll see." He said with a chuckle. He kept watching J'on's face closely as he cleaned the cuts on his brow.

"So what is the diagnosis? Am I going to live?" Fox asked him with a smirk.

Ember

Postby Ember » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 am

That wasn't fair, the moan. It did things to J'on, made his knees weak again, made the fires in his body stoke to higher levels. He was burning up, it made his clothes feel heavy, his skin feel sticky. In any other situation this wouldn't be happening, and he wouldn't need to worry about such things. In this scenario however, he had to worry about moans and soft touches, and yet he felt compelled to give them out liberally. He wanted to, whether he admitted it or not, and not just because Fox had gone through a fight for him. And while his mind screamed at him to pull his fingers away, he continued to brush the hair away, though his body was covered in little bumps and was reacting in ways he wished it wouldn't, all because of a little moan, a few words, and a soft chuckle.

After he was finished with the brow, his fingers flickered over it gently, and determined it wasn't deep enough to require stitches. He glanced down at Fox's question, and rolled his eyes playfully, though there was a smile on his face as he did so. "I'm afraid not. It looks like you'll be in a sorry state for a lot longer than I suspected. There might even be a scar or two and..." He stopped, because the idea of Fox sporting a scar, a reminder of the night that he'd jumped to his defense, made his body flush with fresh heat and he wasn't able to bite down on his tongue fast enough to hold back the soft moan that escaped his lips.

Parker

Postby Parker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:53 am

When J'on didn't stop stroking his hair, Fox couldn't help but continue to lean into the gentle touch like feline. The tension in this room was just about as thick as it had been earlier during the fight, but this was a completely different sort of tension. Should anyone happen in on the room and them they would undoubtedly feel like they were intruding on something too intimate for others to witness. There was no way this wasn't affecting the bronzerider. Having J'on so close, tending to him, stroking his hair, all of it was causing him very strong emotions.

Fox chuckled as he saw J'on chuckle and roll his eyes. He could get lost in that smile. "What's another scar? Certainly wouldn't be my first." Fox stated as if he wasn't about ready to explode from all the tension between them. He tried to ignore the sound that J'on made and was slightly successful, but then the opalrider began to clean his busted lip. Feeling his fingertips on the corner of his mouth was too much. Fox took a hold of his hand and pulled it away as he stood up.

"J'on...be completely honest with me." Fox said in a low voice. He stood close to the opalrider and looked down at the handsome man. "If we kissed right now would you regret it later? Even if it is the tiniest ounce of regret, I need to know."

Return to “The Land of Northern Pern”