Making Those Next Steps - Parker | Adonis & Trinette

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:18 am

"I've learned to never think the obvious is the same as the truth with women. Trusting criminals is sometimes a smarter idea."

The femme bluerider had half a mind to pinch the man's side for that remark. Instead she allowed for the jape for all her eyes giggled with the eager advance upon him, and busied her hands with circlets upon his firm thigh. He spoke his peace, his anxiety, his honour, after their proposal was expressed.

"I...don't know what to say. I mean...well, you know I'd never cheat on you, Unna. So I won't lie that a part of me feels like that...would be cheating. But...I don't know...This is certainly not something I have any experience with. You know I love you and I care deeply for Trinette."

"How is it cheating if I'm the one making rules you are not actively breaking?" Looks to Trinette, the love in her eyes. "Trinette is no stranger to us-" She reached a hand out to stroke the woman's cheek, a thumb running against the gentle slope of her face. Her hand beckoned Trinette forward so that she might kiss her fair lover before Adonis, the man snug between them. Sweet yet endearing, Unna could not help but linger in that expressive gesture, even daring a brief nibble of the woman's lower lip before retreating entirely to shift and kiss Adonis with an equal measure of passion. "And you are no stranger to us either, and I so familiar with both of you." She kissed Adonis once more. "Can we make love with you Adonis?" The hand once upon his thigh now slipped to his vest, daring to unfasten the first button... yet she refrained for she yearned to hear his approval rather than coax it out of him with temptation. They did not have room for regret in the morning.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:59 pm

"How is it cheating if I'm the one making rules you are not actively breaking? Trinette is no stranger to us-"

Adonis rubbed the back of his head, feeling a little out of sorts. "Well, no, I suppose it isn't cheating if you allow it...but it just feels that way. I guess. I know, it's probably silly." He tried to explain. He was a noble and honorable man and to him it just felt off to be with two women...even if those women allowed it. "I know she isn't and if this is because you think I'm jealous of what you two have...I promise I'm not." Adonis certainly didn't want them to offer him something like this merely because they thought it would make him happier.

However, watching the two women kiss in front of him quite literally did stir him some. They were both beautiful women whom he felt happy to be a part of their lives in any capacity. If that was the case then wouldn't he feel the same if the three of them took their relationship to the next level? He supposed that made sense. He loved Unna now more than when they'd first met. If she had the room to love both him and Trinette, then perhaps he could do the same. The kiss that was given to him was returned happily.

"And you are no stranger to us either, and I so familiar with both of you." She kissed Adonis once more. "Can we make love with you Adonis?"

Trinette stayed silent as she felt this was something more that Unna and Adonis had to work out. While she wasn't necessarily a third wheel, the two of them had been a couple first. If Adonis was going to accept their invitation it would be because of Unna's assurances that it was alright. "Yes, Adonis, we really would like to share this evening with you. All three of us." She agreed, speaking for the first time as she stroked his thigh.

Adonis looked between Unna and Trinette before he took a deep breath and shook his head. "Yes, I suppose this is the next logical step for all of us. I would very much like to spend the evening with both of you."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Image Image Image Image Image
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:36 pm

As Adonis deliberated over the decision both verbally and thoughtfully, Unna listened to the notes of their tale, the emotions that wove their unique story together. The tale of the soldier, the lady and the nymph. Quite a harper's song if she ever heard one. Adonis the lawful guardian lover, Trinette the endearing sage. Both lovers grounded Unna in their own way, just as she liberated them with her unshackled spirit. She lived so free because of them. They embraced her life and self just as she did to each of them.

"Well, no, I suppose it isn't cheating if you allow it...but it just feels that way. I guess. I know, it's probably silly. I know she isn't and if this is because you think I'm jealous of what you two have...I promise I'm not."

"Jealousy has nothing to do with it. We know your heart-" a hand placed upon his chest, feeling the rapid little thumps against her palm- "and mind better than you, Adonis. We know you would be in the right place if we did this."

"Yes, Adonis, we really would like to share this evening with you. All three of us."

Unna gifted Trinette with a tender glance and a brush of her wrist before the bluerider slipped her own hand upon their soldier's thigh, the nymph mirroring the lady's affections upon him. Neither of them missed the excitement of the man before them, or the way such desires began to cycle with their own.

"Yes, I suppose this is the next logical step for all of us. I would very much like to spend the evening with both of you."

Permission given... The tale of The Soldier, The Lady and the Nymph continued deep into the night and into the early dawn.

{fin}