Making Those Next Steps - Parker | Adonis & Trinette

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:50 pm

(Continuing from Dancing Square)
Tag - Trinette | Adonis
"It's a good thing I wore comfortable dancing boots, then."

Though he failed to recognise the innuendo in her statement, that did not stop Unna from teasing the poor man. "I suppose those are necessary for now-" She made a wink to Trinette, as though to encourage the zultanite rider to participate in the little game to be had between them- "later, we'll help you take those off." Yes. We. Let the man dwell on those words.

"Think he'll be able to keep up dancing with the both of us?"

"Hmmm... perhaps. He's always been one for stamina in one form or another." Fingers slid a little higher upon his thigh before retreating entirely from him to turn her attentions to Trinette. Leaning across the table, Unna's hands sought those slim fingers and soft palms of her fair lover, massaging her in prelude to the future of their night. A casting glance was spared to the man, one that seemed to measure him up, though for what purpose Unna did not say, even if Trinette's keen intuition made her well aware of Unna's intentions. "I think..." she bit at her lower lip as she allowed herself a second glance of the man, appreciating fully what she saw in him.

How did she get so lucky as to have the love an affection of both Adonis and Trinette?

"I am going to take Trinette to the dance floor. But don't think you are getting off easily, Justicar bluerider." Unna gave him a sweet kiss to his cheek and murmured into his ear: "You're next..." Before he might catch her, Unna slipped away from him and offered hand to Trinette while eyes sparked in delight for the opportunity to dance with her.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm

"I suppose those are necessary for now- later, we'll help you take those off."

Trinette could feel the playfulness of her fair lover. It took all she had to not chuckle then when she felt the slightest bit of confusion radiating from Adonis. Gray eyes trebled in merriment at the little game of teasing they were putting him through.

Adonis was a bit confused by that statement. While a brilliant detective in his own right, understanding the minds of criminals and understanding the minds of women were two very different things. Dark eyes looked back and forth between the two in contemplation. "You two are up to something..." He stated with narrowed eyes, but a smirk on his face. "I don't know what, but it's something."

"Hmmm... perhaps. He's always been one for stamina in one form or another."

Adonis blushed a little, not only from the obvious innuendo of what Unna just started, but from her finger teasing up his leg further. If his red haired lover wasn't careful, he would have to forego dancing in order to keep hidden at the tables.

Trinette could feel the desire rising in Adonis. That only made her more confident in this plan of Unna's. "I am very, very happy to know that. Honestly, I would be surprised if he couldn't keep up with us." Trinette gave the Justicar a wink herself as she too appreciated the man, though not as obviously as Unna did. There was a time when Trinette had been jealous of Unna for the love she had with Adonis, but now...she was able to share in that love. If things went how they hoped...that love might even be more.

"I am going to take Trinette to the dance floor. But don't think you are getting off easily, Justicar bluerider."

"I wouldn't dream of such a thing." Adonis said with a wide from as he watched the two ladies move away from the table. The kiss lingered on his cheek even after Unna had escaped him. Dark eyes stayed on them, wondering exactly what this evening would hold for him.

Trinette happily followed Unna to the floor, a bright smile on her face as they began to dance. "Think he has any idea?" She asked in a giddy voice.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Shaihulud

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:59 am

Laughing blue eyes lingered up the man, the smirk emphasising the fact Adonis was already well aware of. Unna had a plan. For all the details evaded him, the truth remained, toying with his mind and with his... but no, Unna would save such alliterations for another time.

"Think he has any idea?"

"No, he is too prude to even suspect," Unna answered back as arms slipped about the svelte waist of her fair lover. "But I must give him some credit. I'm certain he suspects something." She dipped Trinette before righting the woman once more before pulling the slighter form against her vivacious own. "Mmmm... you feel so warm already... and you've teased me horribly today-" she kissed the ear she whispered into as she allowed a hand to dance up and down the dip of Trinette's lower back- "You an Adonis both, and if I am not mistaken... I saw you teasing him earlier by the clothing merchants... That blue dress you tried on should have been a crime." Trinette would know the one Unna spoke of... the one that lured Unna away from Adonis so she could help the Zultaniterider out of it. Never mind the kisses and caresses that followed during the process, for Unna swore she behaved herself. "We should go back and get that dress later... before we go to the Inn for tonight."

A sigh slipped into that little cover, an exhale of anticipation. "I can't wait for tonight. I've dreamed of this for far too long, Trin... you, him... me..." She nuzzled into the woman's neck. "You deserve to be loved completely." Her very heart beat for the woman in her arms, for the man whom patiently awaited them in the distance. They needed one another.
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 pm

"No, he is too prude to even suspect. But I must give him some credit. I'm certain he suspects something."

Trinette couldn't help but laugh at Unna's very precise observation. The Justicar was a bit prude, at least when the realm of flirtations and innuendo was concerned. "Yes, he did seem rather confused and suspicious of us. Which he should be." A giggle of delight was pulled from her as Unna dipped her as they danced. If the holders found the sight of two women dancing together....strange...neither of them cared. She couldn't help but shiver in delight, her plush lips pulled into a wide grin, at the words Unna spoke and the soft kiss she placed on her ear.

"You an Adonis both, and if I am not mistaken... I saw you teasing him earlier by the clothing merchants... That blue dress you tried on should have been a crime."

"It was rather stunning wasn't it?" Trinette said about the dress. Her gray eyes twinkled with impish delight. "I may have been teasing him a little. Though, to his credit he remained the perfect gentleman. Dare I say...he treated me more like a little sister than anything else." She said rather amused. "Hm...I think that is a wonderful idea. I have the marks for it. Then when we get to the inn I can put it on and show it off for you both." Trinette chewed on her bottom lip with anticipation for their plans later on this evening. "Then, you both can help me get out of it." The thoughts of Unna helping her get out of it earlier coursed through her mind. She was beginning to think that this evening couldn't come soon enough.

"I can't wait for tonight. I've dreamed of this for far too long, Trin... you, him... me..."

"Here I was just thinking I can't wait to get to the inn." Trinette turned to look back at Adonis who was watching the two of them. "Perhaps we should cut the dancing short so we can really enjoy the rest of the evening."

Adonis couldn't help but admire the two woman as they enjoyed the dance. His mind, though, was still trying to figure out what it was they had planned. Whatever it was it involved all three of them, that he was for sure of, even if the details eluded him. He sipped his wine as he continued to watch Unna and Trinette dance. They were both gorgeous, he had to admit.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Shaihulud

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:19 pm

"Hm...I think that is a wonderful idea. I have the marks for it. Then when we get to the inn I can put it on and show it off for you both. Then, you both can help me get out of it."

"Hmmm... a tempting thought," Unna answered in amusement as her brow found itself now knitted to Trinette's own. How she wanted to kiss her then and slip her hands under the fabrics of her lover's dress to feel the expanse of silky smooth skin. Unfortunately the dress provided no entrance while the sake of propriety held the key just beyond the bluerider's reach.

Not fair!

"Here I was just thinking I can't wait to get to the inn. Perhaps we should cut the dancing short so we can really enjoy the rest of the evening."

Unna's eyes travelled after Trinette's, spotting the man of both their affections. "I think that is the perfect plan," Unna conceded, unable to stand another moment away from her lovers, especially after all their little torments inflicted upon one another. Allowing the worry of their spectators to slip away for but a beat, she surged forward to savour a single kiss from her lover. "Mmmmm... after this song we'll go. Adonis will have plenty of time to dance for the rest of the night." Grinning at her lover she gave her another spin before pulling her close once more. Even on the dance floor she loved Trinette in that moment, her heart bleeding for her just as it would have done in their more intimate entanglements. After the last note died, Unna pulled her fair lover in for a hug. "I think it is time to pick up our companion and go find that dress," she murmured into the woman's ear. Gathering her hand within her own, Unna walked over to Adonis and lowered down to kiss his cheek. "I know you remember that dress our dear Trinette tried on. I think we are going to go collect it... and go back to the Inn afterwards." She kissed the lobe of his ear. "And you, my dear, are coming with us. We are stealing you away for the night."

Let him take that as he wished.
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:47 am

"I think that is the perfect plan. Mmmmm... after this song we'll go. Adonis will have plenty of time to dance for the rest of the night."

Trinette couldn't help but giggle and grin. This was going to be an evening for all of them to remember fondly. She was sure of it. The surge of a kiss was returned happily. She didn't care if others saw. She loved Unna and she wasn't afraid of anyone knowing it. The amusing thought of what her aunt would think and say if she saw her kiss another woman was almost enough to make her giggle again. "Yes, I would be sad if we didn't finish this dance." Trinette said as Unna spun her around before pulling her close. The dance ended with her more than ready to leave with Unna and Adonis to the inn.

"I know you remember that dress our dear Trinette tried on. I think we are going to go collect it... and go back to the Inn afterwards." She kissed the lobe of his ear. "And you, my dear, are coming with us. We are stealing you away for the night."

Trinette stood next to Unna as she spoke with Adonis. She tried to keep the smile that wanted to spread on her face in check, but it was hard to do. When Adonis looked at her questioningly she merely nodded her head that Unna was telling the truth.

Adonis had enjoyed the glass of wine as he watched the two women dance. He'd even seen the kiss shared between them and couldn't help but smirk at their boldness. "Yes...I think I know which dress you're talking about." Adonis said, trying to not make it too obvious that he knew exactly which dress she spoke of. How could he not remember it? "Calling it an early night?" He asked with a bit of sadness. Adonis always gave the two women whatever time together they wanted and needed while he occupied himself in other ways. Usually that time was filled with Justicar work or Cuthbert or Cap, but they were staying at the hold tonight so he didn't have work or Cuthbert to entertain himself with. He did have Cap though..so..."Wait, what? You're stealing me away for the night?" He asked curiously and a bit suspiciously. Was this what they had been teasing him about earlier? "Alright...I'm ready if you are." He said and then stood to his feet.

Adonis walked behind the ladies as they made their way to the stall that held the dress. Trinette walked arm in arm with Unna, giggling and chatting softly with her as they went. Once they reached the stall, Adonis insisted on buying the dress for Trinette for which she accepted his generosity with a kiss to the cheek. "We ready to hit the inn?" She asked as she gave a wink to Unna.
Image Image Image Image

Shaihulud

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:50 am

While Adonis believed he deceived the women with his excitement over that particular dress by shrugging it off, Unna felt his elation radiate from him. Her heart skipped a beat, though the femme bluerider recognised it not as her own but rather the man at her side. Not a word escaped her though she kissed his temple and beckoned him to follow.

"Wait, what? You're stealing me away for the night?"

A grin parted upon scarlet lips at his little revelation. Silly Adonis. Unna surged forward to give him a one last teasing kiss. "What do you think?"

For the duration of their walk, Unna murmured to Trinette little details left between them alone. The swell of curiosity caught her attention, earning Adonis a curious glance over her shoulder... as well as a knowing smile. Every little perk of attention that made her own ears twitch, every shiver of delight that danced upon her spine, Unna read him well, knowing every detail about him that made his heart pound. With the dressed purchased and the teasing question sparked by Trinette, Unna the women wandered back to the Inn with their lover in tow.

"Hmmm... should we talk to him first?" she whispered for Trinette's ears alone. "Have we given him enough warning? I know he suspects something." The bigger question surrounded whether or not he would accept their proposal. Unna knew the man cared for Trinette, but her worry came with his obstinate ideals of "loyalty." Though Unna thought she made herself clear over the Turns, she knew Adonis well enough to know the man might panic. She spared a glance over her shoulder at him as well as a smile before she turned back to Trinette and the Inn just beyond them.

Another glance cast to Adonis before Unna procured the key.

Up the stairs they ascended, and all the while Unna looked from Trinette to Adonis, curious all the while over what might happen.

She unlocked the door, revealing the dark room before she uncovered the basket of glows. "Welcome home for the night," she smirked to her companions, eager for the evening to begin.
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:57 am

Adonis was trying to figure this conundrum out before they got back to the inn room, but try as he might....he was rather dumbfounded by the whole thing. Again...he was use to criminals, which neither of them were, so it was hard to pinpoint their behavior. The dress was purchased, much to his delight, though he would never utter a word about that. He was sure he would get to see Trinette in it, but it wasn't as if she was his lover for him to gawk and fawn over. He would leave that for Unna to do.

"Hmmm... should we talk to him first?"

Trinette quickly looked between her and the Justicar, debating. There were some people that didn't mind the spur of the moment of things, something told the zultaniterider that Adonis was not one of those people. He was too calculating to be spontaneous. "It might not be a bad idea. He seems the type to appreciate a bit of warning before surprising him with something as...momentous as this." She answered honestly. "Even if he suspects something...I think we should talk to him first." She added with a nod of her head.

"Welcome home for the night,"

They got the inn and after getting the key, made their way to their room. Trinette was rather excited and Adonis was...still curious. Both of them smiled at Unna's voice as they began to look and inspect the room. "I think this will do just fine." Trinette said after looking at the bedroom. That was likely where they would be spending most of the night, so it was the room that matters.

"Alright..." Adonis began...."What is going on? I know you two are planning something, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. So...tell me." He spoke in a voice that wasn't harsh or amused. He merely wanted to know what it was that was being plan as it was obvious to him that they were planning something. He wasn't totally oblivious, but he was just naive enough to miss the obvious that was before him.
Image Image Image Image

Shaihulud

Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:00 am

The canopy of the bed, the chiffon that draped about it and framed their sleeping space, the silver satin sheets fitted upon the broad mattress more than enough for three, samite covered pillows lined in sable... Unna inspected every little detail of their sleeping quarters, noting everything from the fabrics to the festoons cords, and the filigree. Fingers tested the smoothness of their bed, the way her fingers glided across it with ease. The perfect momentum.

"I think this will do just fine."

"I agree," Unna replied before peeking back at Adonis once more, weighing the emotions that omitted freely from him.

"Alright... What is going on? I know you two are planning something, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. So...tell me."

"You mean it isn't obvious by now?" Unna played in turn as she approached him. Reaching out she took his hand and lead him to the couch. The furniture seemed far more benign than the single bed that sat in the room, looming with purpose. "I thought with your keen eyes you would spot the obvious detail in our quarters for the night." The femme bluerider lead him to sit upon the couch, she on one side... and soon Trinette on the other. Lest Adonis miss her temperament for the evening, she set a hand on his inner thigh, stroking a thumb against him with obvious intent. "You know I've always loved you Adonis, as well as our dear Trinette-" glancing across the man, her eyes loved the woman- "But I want more than just you and me or me and her. Both Trinette and I have agreed that perhaps it is time to open the boarders between us rather than continue to exercise such tender practices of exclusivity. To love completely, together, we three, rather than individually."
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:05 am

"You mean it isn't obvious by now? I thought with your keen eyes you would spot the obvious detail in our quarters for the night."

Adonis had his arms crossed as he looked between the two conspiring women. "I've learned to never think the obvious is the same as the truth with women. Trusting criminals is sometimes a smarter idea." He said, half way teasingly and half way being serious. He willingly allowed himself to be lead to the couch and sat down. The hand that was placed on his thigh certainly only confirmed what his suspicions were, but still he didn't speak of it. Trinette moved to sit down on his other side. The zultaniterider kept her hands to herself for now since she wanted to make sure that Adonis would be alright with the plan they had in mind for this evening.

"You know I've always loved you Adonis, as well as our dear Trinette-" glancing across the man, her eyes loved the woman- "But I want more than just you and me or me and her. Both Trinette and I have agreed that perhaps it is time to open the boarders between us rather than continue to exercise such tender practices of exclusivity. To love completely, together, we three, rather than individually."

Trinette stayed silent, though she nodded at Adonis in assurance that this was what she wanted as well.

Adonis looked at both Unna and then Trinette, the nod of the zultanite rider's did help him believe that this was discussed between the both of them. Adonis was a man of loyalty and in his mind a loyal relationship was between two people...not three. However, he was alright with the fact that Unna loved both of them. "I...don't know what to say. I mean...well, you know I'd never cheat on you, Unna. So I won't lie that a part of me feels like that...would be cheating. But...I don't know...This is certainly not something I have any experience with. You know I love you and I care deeply for Trinette." Adonis said honestly, though for the mos part he was at a loss for words.
Image Image Image Image