Who's Asking Who for What? - Parker | Sid

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:37 am

The youth continued to recover as Sid'nis responded to his voiced gratitude.

"You're thanking me? I think it is I that should thank you for allowing me to be so bold." Despite their sharp breaths, he stole another kiss from Ambrosius one the young man attempted to answer despite the brevity of Sid'nis gesture. Words prevented the man from succeeding, for he found himself surprised by Sid'nis' next confession. "It's been too long since I've enjoyed kissing someone like that."

Familiarity of Sid'nis expanded the young man's comfort, thus he raised a hand to stroke the broad cheek of his evening intrigue. "I've never kissed anyone in such a fashion," Ambrosius confessed with a smirk lit upon his thin rosy lips. He worried at those very lips as he lifted a finger to stroke Sid'nis own, running the length of the man's broad mouth whose taste became but a memory to his mind. Surging forward, he reminded himself of their wonderful feel, their flavour laced with the ale so recently consumed. Lips once numb to all sensation burned in agony against such a kiss that left him bereft of all strength by the time their mouths parted once again, leaving Ambrosius limp against him. He curled close against the man, taking in the warmth his dancer might willingly provide, catching but a glimpse of the heart that beat against the hard sternum of his chest.

"Well isn't this the site."

Ambrosius knew her voice nearly as well as his own, a voice sharp enough even with its silky over tones to yank him away from Sid'nis and stand up right before her. An instinctual bow followed before eyes turned up to her... pleading... "I... milady!" he bowed his head once more. "I thought... I mean... Rhianwen-"

Her eyes narrowed upon him- "Were finishing a late stroll through the stalls," she corrected him lest he state the obvious to them both. No need for the bluerider to hear such things.

Ambrosius stood back aghast from the intrusion.

Inez, however, seemed to chuckle at him. "Why Ambrosius, I never though you were the type. Had we known, perhaps we would have taken Colin's advances more seriously."

A flush claimed his countenance. "I-I have no interest in Lord Colin, no interest in the sort!" He looked to Sid'nis apologetically, as though to tell the man through pleading eyes that everything he confessed to Sid'nis ears alone was nothing but truth. He... HE was his first kiss.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Lungs screamed at Sid'nis for the abuse he placed upon them. The wine-flavored lips were worth the lack of oxygen and the burn that now assaulted his chest. It was only when he began to feel light-headed that he reluctantly released the rosy thin lips.

"I've never kissed anyone in such a fashion,"

Sid's breathing was heavy as he leaned against the hand upon his cheek. His hand reached up to take hold of his and placed a soft kiss on his palm. "I'm even more honored and grateful then." Bright eyes smiled at Ambrosuis as his finger traced over his still numb and tingling lips. Sid couldn't resist opening his mouth in order to lightly nibble on one of those tickling digits. Ambrosuis's surge forward was met with his own want to commit to memory the taste and feel of his kiss. His lungs begged him for more time to recover, but they were ignored in favour of savoring the lips that bruised against his own. Ambrosuis wasn't the only one that felt devoid of strength once lips parted. A small grin formed on his reddened lips as the flaxen haired man curled against him. An arm wrapped easily around his shoulders as he pulled him closer to his chest.

"Well isn't this the site."

While Sid didn't immediately recognise the voice, it was obvious that Ambrosuis did with the way he jumped to his feet. The bluerider stood up next to his dance partner, ready to defend him if need be. "Lady Inez," he said politely as he bowed to the woman whose identity was now known to him. Sid'nis stayed silent as the two conversed, but he couldn't stay silent long when it became apparent that her teasing was upsetting Ambrosuis.

Sid gave Ambrosuis a soft look to let him know he wasn't going to take to heart anything she said. "Ambrosuis is allowed to decide what his interests are, preferably without being teased about them. No doubt you would wish the same, Lady Inez." The look he gave to her was harder. Sid was not about to sit back and allow her to upset Ambrosuis, even if she was only teasing him.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Shaihulud

Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Sid'nis became the luminary of passion the moment he nibbled upon those delicate, untouched digits. How could Ambrosius not surge forward once more to steal that kiss that made his entire form run warm and numb at once. Even now, standing before Inez in attempt to defend himself, his knees quaked against the remaining reverberations of that kiss that echoed against his lips and through his form...

"Ambrosuis is allowed to decide what his interests are, preferably without being teased about them. No doubt you would wish the same, Lady Inez."

Though the truth behind such words undoubtedly evaded man who spoke them, Inez and Ambrosius read more intention behind such remarks than Sid'nis would ever know. Curiosity danced in the young lady's eyes before looking back upon Ambrosius. No words passed between them, even as the conversation of gestures, glances and aversions spoke volumes between them. "Yes... I believe you are right, bluerider," Inez answered to Sid'nis remark.

Her agreement nearly startled Ambrosius, drawing the youth to regard her in attempt to gage her honesty. Did she mean it? Considering her own relations with Rhianwen, Ambrosius could only assume as much lest she contradict her own actions.

Hypocrisy.

Inez denied the common fiend, and instead allowed for Ambrosius reprieve in the arms of the bluerider. She trusted Ambrosius knew not to get caught, her raised brow asked of him. "Don't be too late Ambrosius. We have an early breakfast tomorrow."

Yes, he knew better, his slight nod answered. "But of course, milady."

"I'll see you on the morrow then." With a final smirk, the woman disappeared back into the crowd, her approval unspoken for all it became apparent to the candidate. He turned his gaze back up to Sid'nis with a blush in his cheeks. "I apologise... I... I'm surprised that went as well as it did." Perhaps I should give her more credit than I have. She has Rhianwen. Why would she disapprove?
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:47 pm

"Yes... I believe you are right, bluerider,"

While Sid tried to keep his face schooled, he too was equally surprised by the woman's remark. While he didn't think she was a bad person, he had suspected her to be more...annoyed at his rather bold statement than what she now appeared to be. Of course, he had no idea how his previous statement had truly hit Inez and Ambrosius both. He was merely stating what he felt was true, no one should be teased for their preferences and interests. A polite bow was given to the lady. "Thank you, Lady Inez." He said with genuine gratitude. While he knew he was right, it was good to hear her acknowledge it.

The bluerider stood silent as Lady Inez spoke on with Ambrosius. The fact that part of what she said, verbally or not, was a warning for him to not get caught wasn't picked up by Sid. The bluerider was almost as straight-laced as they came...he would not dream of getting Ambrosius in trouble...though, the kiss that still lingered on his lips and mind was pushing the boundaries for sure. "Enjoy your evening, Lady Inez." Sid said politely before the woman left.

"I apologise... I... I'm surprised that went as well as it did."

Sid smiled and chuckled at the blushing man. "I am too, if I'm being honest. I'm not going to complain though. No apologies are necessary. I am merely happy that I get to enjoy your company for a little while longer. I promise though, I won't keep you out too long." He said with a wink. There was a part of him that wanted to kiss Ambrosius again, but he didn't want to be too forward. "We should at least finish our drinks, right? Then, perhaps I can convince you to one more dance at least." Sid said hopefully.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Shaihulud

Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 am

While Ambrosius failed to stop himself from committing to so many of his coy displays, after a certain point he no longer cared. Let Sid'nis see all the smiles and the flushes upon his fair visage. Let him hear the giggles as Ambrosius ducked away to regain himself. The youth could not deny the intensity of that spark that the bluerider ignited within him, the warmth and comfort of being able to set aside much of the facade he wore for so long.

"I am too, if I'm being honest. I'm not going to complain though. No apologies are necessary. I am merely happy that I get to enjoy your company for a little while longer. I promise though, I won't keep you out too long."

Maybe Ambrosius wanted the man to hold his attentions for just a little longer, shaving off the seconds from curfew before Ambrosius finally walked through the threshold of the Barracks with lips the deepest shades of vermilion. Lips found their way into Ambrosius' mouth, wetting them with desire, tasting the faintest hint of the man upon them. The want to kiss the bluerider before him nearly overwhelmed the youth were it not for Sid'nis offer that soon followed his unnecessary assurances.

"We should at least finish our drinks, right? Then, perhaps I can convince you to one more dance at least."

"At least," though Ambrosius would dance the entire light with him if allowed, their feet wandering the dance floor together like lover steps across damp sands of the beach. More than one dance managed to occur, more than two... three... and when they found themselves in a corner alone once more, given the peace of faint lighting and hay bails against their backs, delectable kisses found their way between the two men, the romantic and the novice. Ambrosius counted every toe coaxed to curl against those kisses, ever brush of their legs during more heated embraces, the amount of times he bat away the man's hands when touch roamed too far up his form or too far down. Perhaps those moments were to blame for why Ambrosius managed to pull himself away from Sid'nis' kisses for all they continued to haunt him.

The smoke of the bonfire crept like a mist onto the dance floor now long vacant of dancers, all except for Sid'nis and Ambrosius. Though no more music played, Ambrosius asked for one last dance with charming gentleman, and found himself rocking in those enveloping arms until the last ember died. It was time to go. He stole one kiss and than another before they convinced one another they truly had to go. Hand in hand they walked to his lovely blue. Ambrosius wished to know the beast and meet his approval someday... one day...

That would continue to be his wish.

{fin}