Dancing Square [2038 Seahold Summer Gather]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:47 am

Tag- V'ru/N'kili briefly
"Well, I might not be the bestest, but I think I can hold my own!" V'ru happily accompanied Luka onto the square proper. "I'll follow your lead, m'lady."

Luka chuckled at his confident words and even calling her a lady, though she shook her head at that, a lighthearted smile still on her lips. "Oh trust me, I haven't been a lady for some time," she teased when he called her "m'lady," having not bee called such a thing for however many turns, especially by someone so much younger than herself.

"I'll go easy on you though," she joked, continuing to keep up a lighthearted, jovial mood between them before she carefully led the young greenrider through the steps of the dance, though she kept the steps a more simple, easier to follow version of the dance to perform with this particular music.

"So how are you enjoying the Gather so far," she asked as she led him through the dance, giving him the duration of the song of some company and conversation and fun. Even so, it was hard not to notice the woman dressed in the beautiful green dress standing over where Luka had been sitting just moments ago. The vibrant color and style of the dress caught her attention, drawing Luka's eye for a long moment before she couldn't keep her attentions from the dance and her partner without seeming terribly rude.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Shaihulud
Pronouns: She/Her They/Them

Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 pm

She showed no favouritism between blue and zultanite rider, for she equally embraced and kissed Adonis and Trinette in a display of open affection. Rumours would surface no doubt, but Unna cared less for the gossip of her peers. Instead she loved only those now present before her. A hand ran through Trinette's luscious locks before she looked to Adonis and twined her fingers with his own.

"You look beautiful."

"As she usually does."

"Only to match you two," she answered in turn with a wink. The glasses poured and passed, fingers pinched at the delicate stem of her goblet so she might enjoyed a sniff and a sip. The fluids ran over her tongue, allowing her to discern the quality of its craft. "Mmmm... perfect." Just the she planned the night to be. She even sent Lagos away for good measure so the little hybrid could not interfere.

"I am looking forward to this. It'll be fun."

"Of course it will. Please tell me I get to dance with the both of you tonight, though I must admit, I would love to see you two on the floor as well. I certainly do not want to become the centre of attention between the three of us, especially not on such a night as tonight." As her hand slipped from Adonis' to play along his thigh with the barest hint of her truest intention, her toes began to toy with Trinette's, and even dared to dance up her ankle in languid little circles. Late at night with her fair lover warm in her arms, Unna expressed various desires to Trinette, including want for more than just the two of them to be happy.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:29 am

Tag ~ Talen
"Hello there. I'm not normally one to come here...and I didn't peg you for much of a dancer either.." He gave him a small smile before saying, "So..how have you been?"

Esca couldn't help but glance at the man with appreciation. Really, Talen was unfairly attractive. No wonder he had wanted to break the rules with him so badly that night. It was probably a good thing that one of their punishments was them to not be alone together. While Esca would have never pegged himself as the rule breaking sort he had a feeling that if he was alone with Talen more often he would be hard pressed to behave himself.

"Oh no...I don't dance. That's not a sight anyone wants to see. I can assure you of that." Esca said with a chuckle. The large mug he held was brought up to his lips for a drink. It was quite delicious.

"I've been alright. I've...uh...I've missed you." Esca said honestly as his cheeks turned red. "How have you been?"
-----------------------------
and
Tag ~ Unna
"Only to match you two,"

Both of her lovers smiled at her compliment. It was obvious that neither of them cared if people talked about the way the three of them were rather...intimate...with each other. Well, Adonis and Trinette weren't with each other...but the fact neither cared that Unna showed such affections openly with them both was out of the ordinary. The wine was savored by them all. "A fine vintage, love." Trinette commented happily.

"Of course it will. Please tell me I get to dance with the both of you tonight, though I must admit, I would love to see you two on the floor as well. I certainly do not want to become the centre of attention between the three of us, especially not on such a night as tonight."

Adonis felt the hand tickle his thigh, the slight gesture a promise of the pleasures to be had. "It's a good thing I wore comfortable dancing boots, then." He said with a smile. Adonis certainly wanted to dance with Unna and he wasn't against giving a dance or two to Trinette either. If she wanted to dance with him that is. He knew a little of her feelings towards men.

Trinette knew better the intentions of Unna. She moved her leg closer so Unna's playful foot could play up her leg as much as she wanted it too. A small smile was given to Adonis, knowing what it was their lover wanted for them. Trinette had been hesitant at first, but the more she and Unna had spoken, the more she was alright with what Unna had in mind. "Think he'll be able to keep up dancing with the both of us?" Trinette asked teasingly with a wink to Adonis.

"Oh, I can keep up. Don't you ladies worry about that." Adonis said full of confidence, ignorant of what the women had conversed about.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Caerbutt

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 pm

V'ru of Green Radith
Tag Luka

"Oh trust me, I haven't been a lady for some time."

Luka's comment caught V'ru a little off guard, as it was not the response he was expecting. He briefly wondered if there was something behind those words, but the thought was fleeting as he gave the bluerider the lead in their dance. "Maybe so, but I figured it would be terribly rude if I didn't start off our dance with such a title," V'ru admitted as he let the motions of the dance flow freely. He might not be all that experienced, but he at least as holding his own and not screwing up so badly, so he would take it.

"The Gather has been quite splendid, a good break from the usual hustle of Weyr life," V'ru said with a smile. It really was nice, a brief respite from the responsibilities of being a dragonrider, the idea that one could be killed by Thread during any given 'fall. "How about you? Have you been enjoying yourself this fine day?"

T'thus of Blue Sarutath
Open (looking for a youngish lady)

After he had finished with eating all the delicious Gather food he could handle, T'thus headed over to the dancing square, having been enticed by the lovely music and the general merriment that was had. He didn't approach anyone right away, instead taking his time to watch the dancers already in the square with a keen eye. He had never really danced before, so he analyzed the movements of the dancers and tried to imagine himself replicating the moves in his mind. Occasionally, he would sway or twitch in sync with the music and the dancers as his imagination became vivid enough. He held his chalk and slate in his small hands in case someone were to approach him and start a conversation. He did look around to see if he could find a young woman to be his dance partner every now and again, but, for now, he kept to himself.
Kate

Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:38 pm

Tag:Esca

Talen could tell that Esca was staring at him, although he knew the green handler was probably trying his hardest not to. He had told Talen multiple times how good looking he was, and Talen had told him the same. He didn't know if it was chemistry between them, or just the physical side of relationships. They had been together one night, but the candidate found himself thinking that if they were to be involved in a relationship, it would be...emotional, AND physical. It wouldn't just be one or the other. He found himself wondering if that would be the case, and if Esca felt the same way.

Before the young man could dwell on it any longer, he heard Esca's voice and couldn't help but chuckle a bit. He looked at Esca for a moment again before finally saying, "I highly doubt you are THAT bad. I do have to admit though, I feel the same way about my own dance skills, so I am not one that should be talking."

He watched the red creep into his face and he couldn't keep himself from blushing a bit either. So Esca did miss him. Deep in the back of his mind, Talen had been worried that Esca didn't feel the same way he did. The red head saying those words proved him wrong. He smiled at him and said, "I've miss you too..but other than that...I guess I've been ok..just busy."
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Altreis

Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:25 am

Tag: T'thus

It was inevitable that Kimina would find her way to where the dancing was. She'd enjoyed the day well enough: watching competitions, browsing the merchant stalls, eating the good food-and all shared with her best friend on Pern, Cobei! The iolite fancy flit was very well behaved overall, staying near Kimina at all times and only scolding a few people. Now, out on the dance floor, the fancy flit was dipping and swooping over Kimina's head. The two shared an easy rhythm, needing no other partners to dance. That didn't mean that Kimina didn't keep an eye out though. There had to be someone who wanted a dance partner and she was happy to provide them with one. No one should have to be a wallflower at a Gather.

In fact there was a young man Kimina had been keeping an eye on for a few minutes as she continued to dance, sitting off by himself. She was moving too quick to tell what kind of knots he might be wearing, if any, but she did see the way he sometimes swayed with the music, looked around at the dancers with a faraway look in his eyes... He certainly looked like he wanted to dance. He also had a slate and chalk yet wasn't using them-how odd! Odd and intriguing; Kimina wanted to know more.

At a silent cue from her Cobei swiftly landed on the girl's shoulder, humming and keeping her wings open to help balance as Kimina approached the person. Kimina didn't have her usual shoulder pad on for Cobei to perch on and the fancy flit did not want to claw her, so was keeping her balance with as little grip as possible. Kimina smiled, warm and friendly as she approached the man. "Hello sir. Would it be okay if I joined you? Or we could dance if you like; I can see that your body appreciates the music as mine does."
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:24 am

Tag ~ Talen
"I highly doubt you are THAT bad. I do have to admit though, I feel the same way about my own dance skills, so I am not one that should be talking."

Esca couldn't help but chuckle. There was another common thing they had between themselves...bad dancing. "I am sure everyone feels their dancing skills are horrible. How about we give each other the benefit of the doubt and assume we're better than we say?" He teased with a wide smile on his face. However, he couldn't help but recall what someone had told him long ago. A person good at dancing vertically was probably good at dancing horizontally. Esca could only assume that the reverse was just as true. If that was the case then Talen probably wasn't as terrible a dancer as he thought.

"I've miss you too..but other than that...I guess I've been ok..just busy."

A small smile was turned to the candidate. There was certainly a part of him that was glad that Talen missed him as well. "Busy isn't bad. At least it keeps your mind on...other things." Esca stated, knowing how both of them had been fairing with their punishments. "It's really good to see you, really good. I...uh...well you can't really drink, but...I'd love to enjoy some time with you while I can. Shall we find a table to sit down at?"
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Kate

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:04 am

Tag:Esca

Talen couldn't help but chuckle and nod a bit as he said, "Alright, that sounds like a good plan to me.." He found it funny that both of them thought their dancing skills left something to be desired, yet in all reality, they probably weren't that bad. He had to admit, he was a little bummed that Esca had not asked him to dance, but at the same time, Talen had not asked him either. While he wasn't exactly sure of the reason, he knew it would probably be bad if the two of them were seen dancing. They had already been in trouble once, for more than just dancing, and weren't really supposed to be near each other without a crowd like this. That was the other thing that was stopping Talen. While he felt a bit more relaxed about who he was here, he still was not sure if he'd want everyone knowing. At least, not yet anyway. He wasn't sure how Esca felt about it, but he seemed like the type of guy who might not want to publicize it either.

Talen nodded a bit before saying, "That's true..although it doesn't completely keep my mind off the things I want to think about...it just...helps some of the time.." In all honesty he DID want to think about him and Esca, but right now, it just wasn't the right time. He would just have to wait until he became a handler.Once that happened, everything would be so much easier. He couldn't help but smile brightly at the next thing Esca said and he nodded eagerly before saying, "Of course. That would be great.." With that he started towards one of the tables. This wasn't against the rules right? There were lots of people here. They weren't "alone". The candidate had to admit, this was the happiest he had been since that day.
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:55 am

Tag- V'ru
The bluerider gave the greenrider a smile when he answered her question, commenting on how it was a good break from Weyr life, she nodded in agreement with his observation, feeling the same way, even if Luka wouldn't ask for a life other than Weyr life now, it was nice to have a bit of a change for a little while.

"How about you? Have you been enjoying yourself this fine day?"

Another smile crept onto her lips and to her eyes lightly. "So far it's been pretty good, a bit better now that I've gotten an excuse to dance," she chuckled and winked at the greenrider she was dancing with, still leading him along through the steps. "You're doing pretty well so far," she then complimented almost like a teacher might do to a young student. "Maybe you could learn a few things in dance, sweep a pretty girl off her feet with your moves, or a handsome boy if you swing that way," she chuckled.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:48 am

Tag ~ Talen
"That's true..although it doesn't completely keep my mind off the things I want to think about...it just...helps some of the time.."

Esca couldn't help but chuckle at that. "Yeah...there are some things that are worth thinking about." He simpered and looked away from the far too handsome candidate for a moment. While at first Esca had told himself that he only felt attraction for Talen. They were friends, but it was best to just be friends and enjoy being intimate with each other. However, after all the time they'd spent apart from each other thanks to their punishments he was beginning to feel things he wasn't entirely sure of or completely comfortable with. For now he chose to ignore the mysterious things he was feeling since it wasn't as if he could act on them anyways.

"Of course. That would be great.."

Esca smiled widely as Talen agreed to sit with him. As crowded as it was they shouldn't be breaking their restriction and it wasn't as if they didn't get to dine with each other back in New Atricis. This wasn't really any different. A sip of his ale was taken as they found a table and sat down. "Have you had a good Gather so far? Buy anything interesting?" Esca asked as he rested his elbows on the table. His own question made him remember his own random purchase, so he got the little jar of hot sand that held the egg. "I did something I didn't think I'd ever do....bought a pet." Esca said with a wide smile and a chuckle. "I don't even know what it will be. The bin was labeled 'mystery eggs'."
Image Image Image Image