Clutch Raffle [Evanoria Gather 2045]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Darrow was enjoying a rather large wherry leg for his meal as he and Argow walked around the merchant stalls. The leg of meat was absolutely delicious and juicy, plus it was seasoned to perfection. In his other hand was a glass of ale to enjoy. Since he was eating he couldn't exactly look at the stalls he was passing, but he was keeping his eyes open to see if there was anything that caught his attention so he could go back later and look better. Goddesses, I'm stuffed. You want the rest of this, Argow? Darrow offered his black after he couldn't take another bite of the delicious leg. I would love it, thank you dear. She answered and then crooned happily as Darrow handed her the rest of the leg. While she happily gnawed on the bone, he finished the rest of his drink and then gave the empty glass to one of the people working the Gather.

I want to buy something. What do you think I should get? He asked her curiously as he began to look closer at the stalls. I don't know. What do you want? Clothes, new leathers, books, a pet? Oh yes...let's get a pet. I see so many other people with them and they look fun. She suggested with excitement. She knew of some day whers that had their own pet. She didn't really need that, but she thought it would be good for both of them to have a new little friend to take care of it. A pet? Really? He thought about that for a moment as he wasn't sure if he wanted to take care of a pet. After some deliberation though he gave in. Alright, we'll get a pet. I believe the 'lizard stall was over here. He lead them to where there was a merchant stall filled with various eggs.

It took a few minutes, but finally one of the merchants saw him and came over to him. "Hi, I'd like to have these two, please." He said as he pointed to a larger and smaller egg. He was then directed to write his name on a piece of paper and told that this was a raffle. That made it even more interesting.

(Darrow is going to take one of each of the eggs)
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Image Image Image Image Image
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Isilsk

Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Once enough names have been added to the raffle the owner of the stall shook them up and then reached in to grab the name of the first lucky person.

"I'ent!" He called out and then picked up one of the larger eggs and handed it to the Greenrider.
Ivory Basilisk
High Ranked Female
anxious, devious, conceited
----------

The next name was drawn. "Strimian!" Once the lady stepped forward he handed her an egg.
Green Basilisk
Low Ranked Female
coarse, optimistic, secretive
-----------

"K'rios! Come up and get yours." He boomed as he held out another of the larger eggs.
Onyx Basilisk
Mid-ranked Male
fearless, imaginative, wise
-----------

It seemed that the larger eggs were the more popular at the moment. "Mekirion, come get one."
Blue Basilisk
Low Ranked Male
idealistic, caring, courageous
-------------

"Elysia, you've been drawn for two, come get them."
Onyx Basilisk
Mid-ranked Female
foolish, shy, manipulative

Diamond Gossamer
High Ranked Male
brilliant, selfish, stubborn
------------

The man called out another name, but after a few minutes passed with no one coming forward he put that name out and picked another. "Keetin!"
Iolite Basilisk
Mid Ranked Male
dishonest, fun-loving, cowardly

Citrine Gossamer
Low Ranked Male
wise, jealous, lonely
-------------

"Kalico!" He called out next and picked out a large egg and a small one.
Iolite Basilisk
Mid Ranked Male
cheerful, nurturing, rebellious

Emerald Gossamer
Low Ranked Female
eccentric, fearless, decisive
------------

The man took a momentary break to drink some ale before he called the next name. "Darrow!" Once the man approached he handed him two eggs.
Ruby Basilisk
High Ranked Male
daring, spontaneous, dishonest

Morganite Gossamer
Mid Ranked Female
charming, sensitive, secretive
---------------

"R'mia! Here you go, son. This one is for you."
Ruby Gossamer
Mid Ranked Male
overbearing, nurturing, mysterious
--------------

Sounds of disappointment could be heard after each name draw. "Galana."
Amethyst Gossamer
Mid Ranked Male
stubborn, considerate, forceful
--------------

"Shiravani!" The next named was called. here wasn't many of the large eggs left, but there was plenty of smaller ones.
Sapphire Gossamer
Low Ranked Male
domineering, brilliant, fun-loving
Lanni
Pronouns: She/Her

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:01 am

~: Dragon Candidate Halimila :~
After changing out of her stained dress and leaving it to soak near the wagons, Mila decided to explore a bit more around the Gather -and avoid the dancing square for a while! As she meandered down the various rows and stalls, there were a few things that caught the girl's attention. A new belt pouch, a new set of ribbons, tiny trinkets that slowly whittled down her stash of marks. Finally deciding to hold onto her marks for a bit longer, Mila settled in to tie her new ribbons into her hair. Thankful that she had found a set to match her new dress, Mila hummed to herself as she plaited her locks into a loose braid. As her nimble fingers tied off the end of her braid, a voice caught her attention. It seemed as if there was a raffle going on near-by and the master of the raffle was calling out to those who had entered their names in.

A wild hope entered her heart then as Mavi popped over to settle on her shoulder. "What do you think Mav? Should I find out what they're giving away? Maybe I could find a new friend for us!" As the red-toned baby chorused her agreement, Mila leapt to her feet. Soon the brunette was lingering on the edges of the crowd as the eggs were passed among the members. "Eggs! I knew it, Mavi!" Mila said as she traced one finger along a small eye-ridge. "Wish me luck, lovey!" The girl chirruped as she wove her way into the fray. Standing nearer to the front, Mila waited until the handout had stalled a bit. "Are there still a few eggs to find homes? I'd love to try for one of the small eggs!" A wide smile came over the petite candidate's face as she leaned over to get a better look.

(OOC: Mila would like to try her luck on one of the small eggs please!)
Isilsk

Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:30 pm

Things seemed to die down for a bit, though one young lovely lady put her name in. No one else did for a while, so it only seemed fair for the one running the raffle to "draw" the name put in and call it.

"Halimila," they called out, picking out one of the tiny eggs to hand over to the new rightful owner.
Silver Gossamer
High Ranked Female
Clever, Flirty, Vocal
Shiftergirl

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:50 am

*before dancing posts*

Wrihelm wondered through the tables as he made his way to the dancing square looking around at different stalls. One had caught his interest. He had missed his dog, she had been his for ao long, but her passing had given him things to look back on, and not all of them were good. Now he hoped to wash it away, no matter the decent of his mental thoughts. Stopping at the raffle stand he decided to give himself a chance. He put himself in for the larger eggs. Letting his name fall in to pot and wondered off to the back of the group. He listened to the what they said about the eggs. They were not yet ready to hatch, maybe another sevenday or so, it would give him time to set up a place for it, if he won.

Waiting he looked at the pouch he had and poked around. He had a cloth and a few metal scraps, tossing the scraps of metal away he left only the cloth in his bag.

*Wrihelm puts himself in the larger eggs raffle.*
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*