The Dancing Square [Evanoria Gather 2045]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Tag: Wrihelm
It was a shame there were no eggs, though that didn't mean there wouldn't be anytime now or in the future. He scratched his cheek, then the back of his neck, a thought forming in his mind. If he was going to the Weyr, there would be options for him there. His sisters would be on the sands for dragons, he was too old for dragons. That begged to reason he could turn to whers, did it not? He glanced at the other man again, and nodded his thanks for the information, before turning to the dancing square again to see where his sisters were. Still dancing, still enjoying themselves, though his jaw set when he saw they were switching from dancing with each other, to dancing with men he didn't recognize. When he spoke to Wrihelm again, his voice was a little tight, and he was doing his best not to sound overly gruff with the man. "I'm considering offering myself for a candidacy, which is why I was asking. I'm going to be going to the Weyr with my sisters, I'm going to need something to do." He didn't know just how much it would affect his life, but the decision was forming in his mind, and it was settling quite firmly in many regards.
Shiftergirl

Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:14 am

Wrihelm WherCandidate

Tag:Joss
He watched the man as he seemed to take in his surroundings. It was something he seemed to like about him, he was ready for anything. They needed that in their men of the weyr, able to be ready for anything, after all they had new dangers to face. These new beasts that were like cats or dragons, they were causing many issues. He sighed and took a drink of the liquor he had. He's almost forgot he had it when he sat down. Though he wasn't supposed to drink, a few here and their wouldnt hurt.

"You can petition for candidacy with the wherleader and see if they will give you a job. We do need more candidates. With wher being few, not many try, but then we all have jobs to do now." He gave the man a soft smile. "They always have something for candidates to do with so few applying. Maybe applying you will have something to do the minute they say yes."
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*
Shaylah & Black/Silver Mohovis