The Lounge [Evanoria Gather 2045]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 am

~Dress~
Tag- R'mia
R'mia's offer did not go misunderstood by Solonia. She caught what he meant, a grin playing on her features. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer next when I find the stone of my quarters too cold," she said with a wink to show she caught his meaning. "Maybe if you're available later," she hazarded before adding, "If you don't have any prior engagements that is. I can always take a rain check." She winked again before retaking the hose when he handed it back to her after his fair turn with it.

She liked the idea of possibly getting a waterpipe of her own here at the Gather. She would have to go looking through the Merchant stalls in a little while to see if she could afford one. If not, she would save up and figure out how to get one next chance she got. She shifted in her seat, chuckling as he mentioned the South and its pleasures. "The Southerners sure do know how to find interesting means of enjoyment." She paused to let out some smoke again. "What did you used to do for fun up North? I'm always curious about what the regular Northerners do for fun."
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LdyPayne

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 pm

Tag Solonia

It was clear Solonia was on the same page as he was and that pleased him. It was always a bit awkward when somebody either didn't get his inuendo and he had to explain it. Then again, there was something about seeing a woman or man blush once they get his meaning. The shy and inexperienced were such a thrill to R'mia at times he couldn't help but be drawn to them. However he did prefer the experienced, it meant there was so much more to explore with them.

"I did promise to be something of a tour guide for a fellow dragonrider who had never been to a Gather like this," R'mia admitted. "After that I do have a couple things I purchased and must see to my apartment and settled in. However, any night afterwards or any day I am free given your typical schedule, I will arrange for keep you nice and warm."

R'mia gave a shrug when asked what sort of fun he found up North. He hadn't sought as much 'fun' back there after he Impressed than he did now. Not something he wanted to get into detail about however but he knew he could still answer the question without bringing up unpleasant memories.

"Gathers of course were always fun," R'mai responded, his hand making a brief gesture to indicate the Gather around them. "New Atricis itself is much like the old one up North and Telgar Weyr the same too. What makes the South so unique is well, what was always here before the original folk of Atricis had to come South."
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:11 pm

~Dress~
Tag- R'mia
Solonia wasn't all that disappointed when R'mia admitted to being too busy for tonight. It was just fun to be had another time, which she sort of liked. Gather tonight, R'mia's apartment another time. It gave her something to look forward to next time they both had the time available. Solonia liked to line up fun things in her downtime, so she nodded in agreement.

"Another time then. I'll put your ability to keep me nice and warm when that time comes then," she finished with a grin, looking forward to when that time would come.

Solonia nodded in agreement as R'mia gestured to the Gather, as well when he mentioned Atricis being quite similar to when it had been located in the North. It sounded like the South had its share that made it unique from the North, but perhaps that was to be expected after the two cultures were separated for however long.

"I grew up in a Holdless trader caravan in the North. Other than brief glances at Holdlife, much of non Holdless life is new and interesting to me. Except for New Atricis of course, having lived there for quite a few turns now. Hm, time flies," she said with realization just how long she'd been living in New Atricis Weyr.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LdyPayne

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:46 pm

"I'll get in touch with you later then and we can arrange something," R'mia agreed. He made a mental note to follow up with Solonia, in fact he found himself looking forward to it.

R'mia was aware of Holderless caravans and traders but with Thread falling he could never see himself living such a life, even before he Impressed. He admired the Holderless in some ways because of their ability to manage living out in the open where Thread could catch them unawares.

"Trader life must be very different than Hold or Weyr life, having to always keep Thread in mind and making sure have shelter close enough to get into when the skys turn silver." The leading edge of Thread had a distinct look and for anybody who had seen it never mistook it from storm clouds again.

It was then when Siorbheth informed R'mia Rosasith was on her way which meant Ari was ready for her tour. R'mia gave Solonia an apologetic smile and stood up. "I must be going now, the person I am to show around the Gather is coming. Enjoy the rest of the water pipe Solonia and I will seen you again soon back at the Weyr."

ooc: good spot to wrap I think...or on your response. We will have to plot a new thread for these two soon.