Dragon Jousting [Evanoria Gather 2045]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:06 am

Tag: R'mia
Oh, did he have a few things that he could bet. Not all of them were proper things, some of them would have to be whispered. But he supposed R'mia wouldn't mind a handsome gentleman pulling him near to have a few secrets brushed against his ear. K'rios gave the allusion of one contemplating what it was he wanted, when in fact he was damn good and well aware of what it was he was going to put in their personal betting pool. When finally he spoke, he did indeed draw himself closer, because some ears might be scandalized by what he had to say. "Wine and your apartment if your picks come out on top. But me, if my choices are the clear winners?" He smirked. "You do exactly what I say for the night and I promise you'll enjoy it."

You know, maybe he just wants marks. Or the wine.

If K'rios was putting it on thick, he was about to find out, so he pulled back and waited to see, but it didn't come about immediately. The first match was called and while it was frustrating when all he wanted to do was see what the bluerider's reaction might be, he had to admit he was eager to see whether or not his first pick would be the one to come out the winner. He watched carefully, finding this was an exciting sport indeed, and when his choice was indeed the winner, his face split into a grin. Looks like he was half way towards being the winner. Didn't mean he'd won anything he truly wanted yet, but if things turned out the way he wanted, he would be.
Dirce L'van D'kellen D'ante V'ric Na'vi K'rios J'on
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Fali'vas Koda'vis Melangell Cataren Sianca Feraliss Yaranavexa Rathiran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

[ Threads Wanted ]

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
LdyPayne

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:13 pm

tag K'rios

R'mia couldn't hide the grin that crossed his face when K'rios moved in close to whisper what he was willing to wager with in his ear. As far as he could tell his night would be most enjoyable no matter which way the joust went.

"Deal," R'mia responded. "But the wine has to be of fine quality, as much as you can afford of course." He added. He certainly didn't want his 'winnings' to be some low quality wine anybody could snatch out from the kitchens without a sliver of a Mark spent.

They had no further time to talk as the challengers in the first match were led out onto the field and took flight. It was a pretty spectacular show to watch but in the end it was clear his choice for the first race had lost. Well it seemed things were going K'rios's way at least for the first match.

"Seems you won the first match but if mine comes out the winner for the second match," here R'mia's imitated K'rios's leaning in close to whisper in his ear. "Then the night will be in my apartment with you willing to do whatever I say so I can give you a night of pleasure you will never forget. Then again should I lose the second match as well, I'll bring a fine wine to your apartment for you to enjoy with whomever you wish."
Ember

Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:05 am

Tag: R'mia
If only he had the chance to speak again, he could reassure the man of the wine's perfection. But then again, K'rios thought with a grin, why say with words what could be done with something a little more fun? He knew no matter what, he would allow the wine to be tested a little more enjoyably - that would prove how good of tastes he had when it came to wine. Of course, it all depended on whether or not R'mia enjoyed the way K'rios intended to serve it...

Then again, he might have to save that wine and enjoy one of R'mia's with him instead, which was more than fine with him. "I would have you know that if you step foot inside my apartment, you're not leaving it until we've had our fill of wine and each other." That is, of course, if the bluerider was willing. He wasn't going to force the man, K'rios was not that sort - he would sooner throw himself between than stoop to that scumbag level - he was just letting it be known that he was more than interested in sharing a bit of bed sport for the night.

"So, if that doesn't seem like a bad idea to you," the pewterrider held out his hand, wanting to seal the deal between the two of them while they still had the chance. "I think we have a rather fine deal ready to settle between us, don't you?"

[ Threads Wanted ]

“It's better to write something, anything, than to starve the monster. The monster must feed. And it will feed on your soul if not your words. Its appetite is insatiable. Write to save yourself from the monster.”
― Don Roff ―
LdyPayne

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:24 pm

Tag K'rios

R'mia was enjoying himself emensily with the word play and hinted delights K'rios was giving him about what he had in mind for the time they would be in the other's apartments. Even the way K'rios worded what would happen should he enter K'rios apartment had R'mia's heart quickening and his mind going to many places. It was enough he couldn't help but sweeten the tension with a saucy smirk.

"You are making that sound like a dare and one I certainly don't intend to shirk away from," R'mia responded. "I have to say everything that has been put upon the table for our bet meets with my approval and I look forward to enjoying the rewards, whether mine or yours."

He grasped K'rio's hand to seal the deal, "We have a deal my friend, now lets sit back and enjoy the next match."
Isilsk

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:36 pm

Dragon Jousting Betting
~Muse Music~

Second Round Results

Munifax E'dan & Green Ceoth: +0, Roll Result: 7+0=7
Munifax O'ti & Blue Jandityeth: +0, Roll Result: 16+0=16

Winner
Munifax O'ti & Blue Jandityeth

E'dan, strong and muscular, is the rider vetted to be the grand champion of the Jousting today. He is young, attractive, and has already proven himself to be quite the warrior both on dragonback and off. Perfect teeth shine out from his dark face in a wide smile as he waves to his audience. Women from both the north and south vie for his attention before he mounts onto his striped green Ceoth. A beast of a green in her own right, she rivals that of many the smaller blues. Anxiously she shifts from foot to foot as they await for their opponent to mount. O'ti is a spec of a man and most certainly the underdog of this bout. He is young and untied, but already shows quite the talent in jousting and other weaponry. He dons his armor and mounts upon his midnight blue. The two opponents stare each other down from across the field until the drum is beat and wings send blue and green aloft. Neither bother with much posturing before they are charging each other. Both lances hit their mark, but O'ti's is more centered. E'dan is unmounted and falls from the back of his beast, saved only by the straps that keep him from plummeting to his death. Those rooting for the underdog cheer loudly.
Ember

Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 am

Tag: LdyPayne / R'mia
The match was unlike anything K'rios had ever seen before. He knew one way or another he was going to enjoy the pleasures that came from the end results, but he could not believe that they would turn out so well in his favor. When it started to become obvious that they would turn in his regard, he started to grin, but when it became obvious that O'ti was indeed going to become grand champion, he started to clap, well before any of the others could begin to draw applause for the rider.

That's when he turned to R'mia, and he drew the bluerider over and whispered in his ear. "I expect to see you in my apartment tonight. Anticipate going without clothes for a good portion of the evening." A deal was a deal after all and he was going to be there to cash in his winnings - the more interesting winnings of course - one way or another. With that said, he drew himself back, looking every inch the proud man that had won something more than just marks.

[ Threads Wanted ]

― Don Roff ―
LdyPayne

Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:18 pm

Tag K'rios

It quickly became clear to R'mia he had no skill at all when it came to picking winners in Dragon Jousting. If he was ever going to make money betting on the sport he would need to learn more about it and the people involved. Shaking his head at the double loss he mentally kissed those Marks goodbye. At least the side bet he had with K'rios wasn't as great a loss as the marks, he at least would enjoy obeying K'rio's every word for a night.

"Is that how you want to play it?" R'mia whispered back, his eyes bright and eager for what the Pewter had in store for him. "I have to say I am looking forward to seeing what you have in mind."

Adding his own applause to the winner, R'mia rose to his feet. There was still plenty of daylight left before he would have to return to the Weyr and 'report for duty' at K'rios' apartment.

"I will see you then K'rios, till then congrats on winning every bet you made on this joust, now I best be going and hopefully I can at least regain the Marks I lost on other games of chance." R'mia gave the man a wink. "Don't worry I won't be betting any more of my time or at least not for tonight anyway. Only so much of me to go around afterall."

ooc: I think we can wrap this here....not sure if you want to actually play out the 'night' or just assume it happened behind the scenes