Your Private Tourguide <tag Ari>[Evanoria Gather 2045]

Even with the move to the South, Gathers are still a thing to look forward to, though in the Walled Hold they appear to be called Festivals instead. Either way, Gathers and Festivals are a time of fun to enjoy when they come around.
LdyPayne
Marks: 1807.00 [Donate]

Your Private Tourguide <tag Ari>[Evanoria Gather 2045]

Postby LdyPayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:49 pm

By the time he took his leave of Solonia he had lingered far longer in the Water Pipe lounge than he had intended to. The sun was already starting to dip towards the horizon and he had promised Ari to meet up with her at the Gather so they could walk it together. Why hadn't he arranged to meet her earlier in the day? He didn't regret his tour of the vendors earlier, now he knew exactly what was being offered and could easily play tour guide for the beautiful Ari. Then they could get a bite to eat and hit the dance floor as the sun gave way to the moons.

Siorbheth was kind enough to let him know where Ari was so he could meet up with her. As soon as he saw her he gave a shout to get her attention. As soon as she was close enough he could talk to her without yelling.

"Ari, I was starting to worry I had missed you," R'mia told her. "Sorry I took so long to track you down, I ended up getting distracted talking with one of the Wherhandlers. It's so rare to have a chance to talk to our nocturnal protectors."

Marvealle
Site Admin
Marks: 212.00 [Donate]

Re: Your Private Tourguide <tag Ari>[Evanoria Gather 2045]

Postby Marvealle » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:13 pm

It wasn't really hard to get Ari to go to the Gather this time, thanks to a promise made some time ago with R'mia. Rosasith didn't need to prod Ari to go be more social for once. Ari and R'mia had arranged that they would meet at the Gather, which also gave Ari some time earlier in the Gather to help ferry people from the Weyr to Evanoria. Rosasith wasn't a very large dragon, but she was certainly large enough to help out so that the riders and Weyrlings on ferry duty weren't overwhelmed.

After several trips back and forth, Ari and Rosasith were allowed to enjoy the Gather, allowing her to change into her gather dress. She had actually worn it to her hatching feast after impressing Rosasith, not realizing it was the only nice dress she had until it was too late. Perhaps she would save up her marks to get a new one made, because this one felt a little precarious with her large chest and the dress's off the shoulder style. She really didn't even remember where she had gotten this dress, but she didn't hate it either, and thought it was overall pretty with its flowing layer of sheer fabric and delicate pale blue stitching on the edges. It did leave her trying to covertly adjust it a few times so her cleavage wasn't so darn apparent. She was sure R'mia would take notice either way, and the realization had made her flush.

She wasn't kept waiting at the Gather long, at least she hadn't felt she had been, seeing as she had arrived later than most. She had been taking in the decorations when she heard someone call out to her. Looking, she saw R'mia crossing over to where she waited, and it took a lot within her to keep from glancing down at her dress to make sure it wasn't riding too low again. She'd been fiddling with it enough, it would be fine, she hoped.

"It's quite all right," she assured him. "I volunteered for some ferrying duty before coming, so I haven't been here that long yet. I was just admiring the decorations. I can already tell the Weyrhold went all out for this, it's quite stunning."
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
D3D3D3/Fade ??????/?????? ??????/?????? 98D189/219741 E5B9B9/FFFFFF 5A595F/Fade 3A0E0E/AB0B0B ------/------
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
111111/9F9F9F EAF2FF/4BAFE2 E5E5E5/A6A454 FFFFFF/F9C848
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Postby LdyPayne » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:29 pm

"Nice of you to volunteer bringing people over to enjoy the Gather," R'mia responded. He took a moment to take Ari in, her dress was certainly quite beautiful on her and he did like how it barely concealed her bosom in such a way that it still covered but left a few things to the imagination. He did wonder however if it would take all that much to cause her breasts to spring free, not that he would try. He may enjoy seeing the opposite sex naked but he wasn't so crass as to expose a girl out in public.

"You look quite stunning yourself, so much so I am not too distracted by the Weyrhold's decor," R'mia responded with a warm smile and offered his arm. "What shall we do first? Oh if you like surprises there's a raffle for some eggs, some tiny like gemlizard eggs but they look different and other eggs that are about the same size as firelizards...but the couple running the raffle swear the eggs belong to a real surprise. I put my name into one, but if you are interested we can swing by there if you want to enter. Even if the eggs turn out to be from tunnelsnakes...it's a free raffle so definitely worth a shot."

"If you rather not enter the raffle, there are plenty of other vendors for us to see," R'mia added. He had already picked up a few things himself and had them on hold. He will have to remember to pick up his purchases before the vendors closed up for the night, not that he was worried he would forget.

Marvealle
Site Admin
Marks: 212.00 [Donate]

Postby Marvealle » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Ari wasn't aware of how aware R'mia was of the cut of her dress. At least, not until he spoke, giving her a compliment that brought enough heat to her cheeks that one could see a little bit of extra color to them than usual for a few moments as she squeaked out a thank you and took his offered arm. She became less embarrassed as he spoke, offering her up some options of things they could do to begin. She chuckled as he mentioned the egg raffle and the potential of the eggs really just being tunnelsnake eggs.

"I think Fable and Folklore keep me busy enough to find out what's in those eggs. They're needy little things, I'll bet they'd even get jealous." She chuckled at the thought. "Taking a peek at the vendors does sound like a good place to start, catch them before any start closing up. And I enjoy a little bit of window shopping." Granted, she had marks with her, of course, just in case she spied something she really wanted or could use that was within her budget.

"Which sellers are you most impressed with at this Gather," she asked, peeking up at him for a moment.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character & Thread Tracker | Marks Tracker ::..~
D3D3D3/Fade ??????/?????? ??????/?????? 98D189/219741 E5B9B9/FFFFFF 5A595F/Fade 3A0E0E/AB0B0B ------/------
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
111111/9F9F9F EAF2FF/4BAFE2 E5E5E5/A6A454 FFFFFF/F9C848
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Postby LdyPayne » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 am

The hint of extra colour to Ari's skin didn't go unnoticed by the flattering bluerider. Though he made no comment on it and continued on talking he did wonder if Ari was just shy or just didn't know how to handle compliments. He was pretty sure she wasn't untouched, given she had been an Opalrider who rose a few times before tragedy struck. Whatever the reasons for her shyness, R'mia decided he enjoyed seeing that hint of colour in her cheeks, it made her very beautiful and seem far younger than she really was.

"If I win one and if it does hatch out something interesting I can come around and show it to you," R'mia offered. "Assuming Fable and Folklore don't mind. I'll bring them treats so they won't feel jealous if you admire my future pet too long. I like the names by the way."

With the decision on checking the vendors instead of the couple raffling off a pair of clutches, R'mia started leading the way towards the main path between the assorted Vendors. "I did find the beast vendors quite interesting, ended up buying a couple pets and paid the Vendor to hold them for me till after the Gather. But since you are worried your current pets may get jealous, perhaps we should check out the Vintner's stall? Nothing like a glass of wine to start one's shopping with. Or we can skip it and check out the Weaver's. I don't know about you but I could use a new tunic or two."

Return to “Gathers & Festivals”