Bad Men ~ Tag: Iggharudube/LdyPayne

New Atricis' second allied Hold, Amaryllis Hold was established dominantly with the help of Walled Hold. Because of this Amaryllis Hold is inhabited dominantly by Southernborn and is run by the Lady Carmella. It was established near the end of 2037 and New Atricis has Search rights here.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:55 pm

Skalach was indeed confident with a sword as he matched Iggharudube's strikes match for match. This wasn't his first sword fight and if his confidence in himself said anything then this would not be his last. However, this man was quite a bit larger than him and he was use to fighting men his size or smaller. Their blades sang and vibrated with each sound hit against each other. Skalach pressed against Iggharudube as much as he did, but the wherhandler was stronger than him. He yelled angrily at the kick to his leg, but he didn't allow that upset to keep him off his guard for too long.

"You're going to pay for that, you bastard." Skalach cursed at him as he began to side step away. There was no way he was going to give the handler the chance to get his back against the wall.

Ferghas, who had been amused by the fighting and was now incredibly bored, decided it was time to make this more of an unfair fight. Still, he wasn't going to be too rude and rob Iggharudube of his victory, but he could help it along a little. Once Skalach side stepped his way closer to where he was lurking in the shadows Ferghas did the most simple thing he could think of. One foot stuck out at the opportune moment and caused the criminal to lose his balance and fall to the flagstones. Just in case he got up too quickly, Ferghas had his weapon drawn and ready to become a part of the action if necessary.

(Figure Iggharudube would like the honors of actually capturing him. Sorry for the shorter post)
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
LdyPayne

Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Inggharudube was quire amused at Skalach's curse because he kicked at him. Did he think this fight would be all about honour and by the book? What he did have to give the man credit for was his footwork and spacial awareness. Inggharudube couldn't back the man into a corner, clearly Skalach recognized the tactic and kept side stepping. What he didn't notice however was Ferghas lurking in the corner.

By this point he had a fair measure of Skalach's skill and knew he could take the man down but most likely by wearing him down till Skalach made a mistake. Inggharudube practiced his swordmanship every day and knew his stamina could keep him fighting for quite some time. The longer they fought however the more chance somebody will hear the noise and come investigate and the last thing they needed was Skalach's buddies deciding to jump into the fight.

Ferghas however had the brains to just tip the odds a little more in Inggharudube's favour with a well placed foot causing Skalach to trip. Inggharudube pressed his advantage and gave him a good kick then closed in enough to stomp on Skalach's sword arm as he tried to reach for it. He followed it up with pointing his sword at the man's throat.

"Surrender or die, your choice," Inggharudube said flatly. If he was a man more given to quips he could point out he must have forgot to metnion he wasn't alone or something else clever. Instead he just looked at the man with the eyes of a predator, more than willing to finish him if he didn't surrender.

ooc: no worries about it being short :)
Parker
Site Admin

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Skalach growled in anger as Iggharudube trapped his sword arm and prevented him from swinging it back in retaliation. There was no way he could shove the larger man's foot off of his sword arm. "You fucking bastard!" He yelled along with other curses in the hopes of distracting Iggharudube long enough to reach for is dagger. It was his last ditch option, but it too proved to fail.

"Tsk tsk, darling. I wouldn't be that stupid if I were you." Ferghas reprimanded him as he put his foot on the roaming hand and then reached down to remove the dagger from the man. A wicked wink was given to the defeated man before he moved to the other side and picked up the sword.

"Ferghas! You filthy, bath-water scum, piece of shit! I should have know you were behind this!" Skalach yelled angrily as he tried to once again get out from the pin he was under.

"You always did know how to flatter me." Ferghas responded cheekily with a smirk, not at all phazed by the man. "However, this one is all on you. I merely told my large friend here where to find you." His attention turned towards his fellow handler. "Probably best if we put a muzzle on this bitch. Otherwise we'll get nothing but his whining and bellyaching on the way home."

"Liar!" He spit at Ferghas. Skalach knew when he was defeated and he was smart enough to not get himself killed...not when there was a chance that he could eventually, one day, get back at Ferghas for what he did today.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

LdyPayne

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:21 pm

"My parents were married when they had me, so I am no bastard but i am sure with all the fucking I do I may have sired a few bastards." Inggharudube responded with amusement. He saw Skalach's free hand trying to reach for a weapon but Ferghas stepped on it before Inggarudube could discourage his captive not to push his luck.

Chuckling some more at Skalach's reaction to Ferghas showing up, Inggharudube reached behind his back and pulled out a set of cuffs. He shifted so he could drop his knee onto the middle of Skalach's back, effectively pinning him with his body weight while he grabbed one of his arms and wrenched it back none to gently to get the cuff on. As he focused on getting Skalach bound, ignoring the spew of curses and name calling, Inggharudube glanced over at Ferghas.

"A muzzle wouldn't shut him up, but a gag might. I seemed to have forgot to bring one, mind if I borrow your sock? I think that'll make a good gag for our friend here unless he decides to shut up on his own."
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:09 am

"A muzzle wouldn't shut him up, but a gag might. I seemed to have forgot to bring one, mind if I borrow your sock? I think that'll make a good gag for our friend here unless he decides to shut up on his own."

A deep, amused, and slightly devilish laugh escaped Ferghas. "Oh ho, I knew there was a reason I liked you when we first met. It'd be my pleasure." He didn't waste a second untying the laces of one of his boots so he could slip it off and get to his sock. He began to peel the sock off when a nasty little thought entered his mind. "Whoops, lost my footing." He said without an ounce of truthfulness as he purposefully stepped into a questionable puddle.

Then, he took his now wet sock off. "Please, allow me to do the honors." Ferghas said as he waited for Skalach to be pulled to his feet. The man was still yelling obscenities and curses at them both, which was a bad idea on his part. While he was yelling, Ferghas found it far to easy to shove the dirty sock deep into the man's mouth. Skalach was obviously sickened by the foreign object, but there was nothing he could do to get it out of his mouth.

"Just to be sure..." Ferghas said and then pulled out a handkerchief that he then tied around his mouth and knotted behind his head. "Well then...since that is taken care of. I suppose job well done. Shall we call in our rider friend?" Ferghas asked his partner.
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 am

Normally Inggharudube didn't have much time for mirth or light hearted banter but something about Ferghas made him want to toss out the odd quip or two. It was especially enjoyable Ferghas took him literally more to play along and removed his boot. The extra step into a pile of what looked like canine poop or perhaps the vomited remains of somebody's excessive drinking nearly had Inggharudube laughing. Instead he simply took a firm hold of the bound Skalach and yanked him up and held him securely so Ferghas could gag him.

"It must take a special kind of stupidity to continue to blither away when anybody with the brain of a half dead tunnelsnake would realize he's going to get a filthy sock shoved into his mouth if he didn't shut the shard up." Inggharudube had encountered many idiots in his time but Skalach was the first who didn't hold his tongue. Did he think cursing and throwing insults at them would change his fate? "Unless...Skalach likes the taste of filthy sock? He better not have a boner now because that would just be...well I may have to knock him out for the rest of the trip back."

Inggharudube gave a mental call for his wher, no need keeping them at the end of the alley now that they have their prey. "Lets get this piece of waste secure to Inggharusk then we can give your friend a call. Or you can go ahead and I will see Skalach handed over and meet up with you later. We certainly don't need to leave under the cover of darkness if you want to take advantage of a night in Amaryllis Hold."
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:37 am

"Yes, well, I've never known Skalach to be anything other than a few tools short of a shed. This.." Ferghas pointed to the struggling man with the dirty sock in his mouth. "Doesn't surprise me." He gave the captured criminal a demeaning pat on the head. "If I were you I would seriously consider knocking him out, boner or no. Even with that sock in his mouth I'm sure he'll find some way to be a headache. People like him...their entire existence is a headache."

Fersk was fast to come join them as well. A wide, almost wicked, smile spread on Ferghas's face at Iggharudube's suggestion of a night in the hold. "I will help you to get him secure and back to our rider. After that I think I will take some time here in the hold. After all, we did a job well done. Might as well celebrate." It sounded as if his fellow wherhandler was set on seeing his prisoner back to the weyr, which was fine by him. Honestly, he'd prefer if Iggharudube did not join him for a night of revelry tonight as he had his own plans to see to. Plans that were his true payment for helping Iggharudube out.

With Skalach out of the picture, Ferghas planned to go back into that tavern, find his men, and then make them a proposition they couldn't refuse. If he could take over the business and jobs that Skalach had then that would be a boon to him. It would mean more contacts and more product that he would be able to deal with himself. Which, of course, meant more profit to himself. Something told him that his new found friend would not be so pleased with his little side business. "It has been a right pleasure working with you, Iggharudube. If you ever need help in the future, let me know. As much as I love being a handler, guard duty can be...well it can be a bore, can't it?"
Image Image Image Image