There and Back Again - Shireth's Maiden Flight <open>

For all the Mating Flights and Runs of all dragonkin who wish to test their suitors of New Atricis. Tips on Flights and Runs can be found within as well.
LdyPayne

Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:15 am

He was feeling restless to the point he actually snapped at some passing woman, something he would normally never do. It was unsettling enough I'ent took to hiding in his apartment. It didn't help Shireth was also rather prickly of late, complaining nothing was quite right, from the comfort of her pavilion to the taste of herdbeast she had taken down. It never occurred to I'ent that his own irritation was connected to Shireth's fussiness with everything around her.

Finally Shireth settled down to sleep and I'ent was able to find comfort in his own bed only to be woken up just as the sky was barely brightening from the dark of night. It took I'ent a moment to realize what woke him up, he would feel Shireth was awake but something was wrong, she felt so angry.

Shireth, what's wrong? Are you hurt? I'ent sent out to her as he pulled on his trousers, wanting to head out to see her himself.

<I am perfectly fine but it's nearly dawn and it's time for a new adventure and here you are sleeping away. Not that I want you to come with me, not for this one but you will be with me anyway because where I am you will always be my Precious.> Shireth replied, her eyes whirling red. <I feel though like I need a special treat something to fuel my special adventure but I ate so recently and this isn't an adventure one could start with stomach distended from too much raw meat.<

I'ent frowned, utterly confused by his green's rambling. Now that he had trousers on and had time to pull on his boots he felt dressed enough to head down to his girl to see what was really wrong. He stepped outside of his apartment and quickly ran up the slight incline till he could see his dragon. The first thing that caught his attention was how bright she seemed. The brighter spots of green glowed like they were lit from within, it was breath taking. He paused to just look at her for a few seconds before continuing towards her. Before he could get more than a few steps closer Shireth gave a bellowing roar that was more challenge than anything then she took to the air flying out over the Weyr.

<I know what I want and it's not sitting here on the ground, what I want is a grand adventure and all your lovely males are welcome to join me. There better be eight of you because any less will not make the count, any less and none of you will catch me. So come blues and browns and darling pyrites, soar with me pewter men oh and bring the shiny bronze but most of all, least we forget, bring the mighty Wraith cause he may be right for me.

Watching Shireth circling the Weyr Courtyard and calling to all the males it dawned on I'ent finally what was going on. Shireth was rising to mate. Panic started to creep into his mind even as her lust inflamed his body, he had no idea what he was suppose to do. He didn't even think to declare the flight open or not nor did he even know if he wanted to end up with some random partner. It was far too late now for any of that.

You called Wraith? No, don't pick him...Locke's married. I'ent mentally squeaked. Locke may be his mentor and a good friend but I'ent didn't feel about him in that way...or did he? Right now the idea of being with Locke didn't seem so bad....or was that Shireth's lust he was feeling?

>Silly Precious, you'll always be mine but as I trust you so must you trust me. We will have a grand adventure together no matter who I choose. Lay back, enjoy the ride, for this Adventure is Mine!> Shireth did her best to assure her rider. He was ready just as she was and that was all that mattered, even if he didn't realize it himself. Besides he was no child and it was about time he had a little adventure of his own.

With Shireth's reassurances I'ent swallowed heavily, turned and made his stumbling way back to his Apartment, hoping he could keep enough of himself in his body to get him safely home.

That settled Shireth turned her mind to her new adventure and the fun that will follow...if any of the males who chase her prove worthy of course.

<Come one, come all for I fly to find a special one. Who among you will prove to be the Precious One for only he will do for me.> Shireth called once more. She gave another challenging trumpet then broke from her circling and flew off towards the the distant mountains. <Til I find my Precious One, I'll fly, I'll fly, I'll fly,> Shireth called out to the males before launching herself into the air.

OOC: There we go, Shireth's maiden flight! All males are welcome and not just those who posted in the planning Thread. Winner will be determined by random roll (Shireth's call to Wraith was just a tease, he gets no better chance than any other who joins the fun) Anybody wanting to help I'ent to his apartment is more than welcome. This will be a two round flight
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:32 am

Tag: I'ent
K'rios had been unable to sleep the night before. There was something thick in the air, and as morning dawned, it continued to hang. There was a mating flight on the horizon, if not more than one. That was the only reason for the restlessness that he felt. He glanced towards the pavilions as he took his morning jog through the Weyr, a frown creasing his face as he considered who it might be. Normally he was on top of schedules, but when it came to the females of the Weyr, there was no telling, especially with so many maiden flights and transfers that happened about. He stopped when the air made him shiver, and he turned inwardly towards his dragon, who would be able to tell him exactly what he needed to no.

Shireth goes up today for the first time...

Shireth... Shireth... I'ent! He had been one of K'rios' students. He remembered I'ent very clearly, and nodded his head. He had long since accepted the fact that these kinds of flights were bound to happen, and had quickly removed the awkward filter that had existed the first time or two it had occurred for him. Now he realized it was just another part of Weyrlife, and he would accept the outcome regardless of what happened or took place. Thank you, Iktomith. And good flight. Go wait for her. Give me some idea when she's ready, if you're able to judge. I'd like to know. He wanted to take the time to wash up before heading to I'ent's, knowing it was the gentlemanly thing to do to show up fresh and clean.

Except that wasn't meant to be. No more than three steps away and her cry blistered the air. He winced and looked up, Iktomith returned her call with a loud bugle of his own, and instead of trying to press for more time, K'rios started to jog in the direction of the greenrider's apartment. On the way there, he spotted a figure trying to move in that direction, and recognized who it was without much effort. Shit, the man wasn't in much shape to get there on his own, and so K'rios picked up the pace on his jog and was soon at his side, stooping to slide under his arm. "Don't worry." He said. "Just point me in the right direction and I'll get you there."

Iktomith, meanwhile, took his place among the males, and answered the beautiful young greens call with one of his owns. Beautiful Shireth, fly far and fly strong today. Make me prove my worth to you in every way that counts. If I am to be your one, your true one, I wish to show you all the reasons why as we charge through the skies, two beings on a quest to find what we both yearn for!

Wake up.

L'van grimaced and rolled over, not bothering to try and block out the voice that invaded his mind. He knew if Zenjarth wanted, he could do worse than that. The bronze was actually being gentle in how he roused his rider, and for that L'van was thankful. But that just left why he was waking the man up in the first place. "What's going on?" He stretched and started to sit up. "If it happens to be a flight, you can enjoy it on your own. This morning, I have too much I need to do."

The bronze snorted and started to push himself to his feet. He glanced around the pavilions, noticed other males perform similar actions and didn't like that others were aware of Shireth's impending flight. He'd thought he had a head's up about it, that he'd be in charge of a lead and have something over them as far as it went. Clearly he'd been wrong. You can't resist a mating flight, L'van. You'll find someone and you know it.

Sure, that was true, but there were baths as well, and there was locking himself away. L'van shrugged and started to dress, and it was about that time that the beautiful young green took to the skies. The elder bronze let out a brassy call, one mixed with a bit of anger that he'd been so far behind in what he'd thought would be a good flight for him, and he quickly took to the air, hoping to make up for the bits of time he'd lost in his self-made delay. He said nothing as he flew, deciding instead to focus on the flight.

She would understand, when he won in the end. He would treat her right and prove to her why a choice in him was a choice well made! L'van wished his dragon well and, feeling the first pangs of lust in his belly, decided he'd go sit in the dining hall for a bit. Maybe he would take someone home with him for a little while. It didn't hurt to keep his options open on a day like today.

OOC: Feel free to choose which of the boys you'd like to have in your final rolls!
Last edited by Ember on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ainokesshou

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:33 am

For the past several days, Folith had been paying particular attention to one of the recently graduated greens. Vin’del could hardly say that he was surprised by that, Folith always had his eye on one green or another, and he was usually pretty good at recognizing when it was a good time to really FOCUS his attentions on a green. True, that wasn’t unusual. He could probably recognize the signs just as easily if he were as interested as his dragon was.

Shireth is lovely, Folith informed him archly. EVERYONE should be interested in her. She is exciting, and bold, and I am confident that she will lead all of us on a thrilling chase when she decides to, he continued, and Vin’del rolled his eyes.

<<Tell her, not me,>> he told the bronze, mildly amused despite himself. Apparently today was the day, and Vin’del looked around for the rider, a fairly young man if he remembered….

Ah, K’rios was leading the boy off to his weyr. Vin’del felt a bit torn. Should he follow, see if he could keep control of himself long enough to make sure the boy… I’ent?….didn’t end up getting crowded by eager riders? Vin’del didn’t really think he would end up being one of the ones crowding the young man, though he certainly could see the appeal….

He followed behind the other two men, ready to be chased off if I’ent had already chosen his companion for the event.

Shireth, I cannot wait for you to challenge us and thrill us today, Folith told the young green. Lead us on an adventure so exciting that even those who lose cannot be truly disappointed, he continued, and I promise not a one of us will dare to disappoint you.
Quiloth     Elahrairath     Nahumth      
ImageImageImage
Zenith         Ramlahvas
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
   Atumra       Panlovis     Galask  Gask                      
Altreis

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:27 pm

A familiar cry roused N'can from sleep, though the cry itself didn't register. Perhaps it was more Violath's alertness and excitement that had woken him up and not the cry at all for if he had heard any of it...it was with his subconscious mind. Violath though, Violath came through loud and clear. Louder than normal. Wha...?

The sun is rising early today, Violath trilled, warmth washing over N'can through their bond. And her name is Shireth.

Her name?! N'can was awake now, heart pounding. As the haze of sleep faded he could feel the heat from Violath, knew it for what it was. There was a dragon Rising and the blue was very interested.

No...please no Violath, he pleaded silently.

His plea was met with a mental huff. They had this disagreement every time there was a Flight Violath wanted to participate in! The blue tried his best to be patient but how was he expected to ignore the invitation from such a beauty? How many Flights was he supposed to pass up? Only a time or two had he managed to take to the skies after a green or opal beauty and he had yet to win a Flight. That of course was to be expected with how few he actually got to participate in. It was maddening! Especially now with the glowing green fairly singing, chanting, enticing the males after her. She was neither flirty nor demanding. Instead she wanted an adventure, wanted fun, and Violath longed to join her.

Please N'can? You could spend the Flight with her rider; he's very handsome.

Unfortunately the blue's suggestion only made N'can turn a deep shade of red and mentally shy away from the thought all the more. You know I can't! he gasped back, shivering and opting to hug his knees to his chest. I can't...especially not when the rider is a man...you know that! A mental sigh gusted through their bond.

I wish you would stop making yourself miserable and lonely, Violath crooned sadly. What is wrong with having a good time if I'ent allows it? He and Shireth won't bite...

You know perfectly well what is wrong! N'can shot back in a pained tone. If you're so determined this time go but leave me out of it.

Though he had as close to his rider's blessing as he'd get Violath hesitated, staring at the ground beneath his feet and grumbling. He knew N'can's reasons but that did not mean he agreed with them. There was no harm. Atricis had nothing against it. Why couldn't N'can let go of the past and enjoy himself? He needed fun too, needed affection and love. Why did he have to be so determined to keep himself apart from others?

However Shireth called again and Violath's attention was diverted, focused wholly on her as the multi-hued blue launched himself skyward. This Flight was for him. Much as he wanted to share it with his rider he could not force it upon him-at least not more than what was normal. He hardly had the ability to stop his growing desire from bleeding through their bond but Violath made no further attempt to get N'can involved. Maybe next time he would be able to coax his rider into being with a willing partner...

Shireth! he bugled, calling to the green he sought, Please allow me to join you in your adventure! I too wish to fly until you find your Precious One!

N'can felt Violath's eagerness, his desire for the Rising green. More than that though, their latest argument made him feel...guilty. Ashamed. This was exactly what he'd always feared. One bare foot was pulled up into his lap, a hand absently massaging it as if it was sore. N'can wasn't even really aware he was doing it. The foot massage was merely a symptom as his mind wandered, the past claiming him once more. His foot was perfectly healthy and whole yet at times like this he could still so clearly feel the underside being burned by the hot sands of the Hatching Ground, little dragon claws digging into his foot while their owner said what he already knew: he was worthless. No one should be bothered with his presence, least of all a dragon. Why would any of them want to Impress to him? And yet the blue that he had been unable to take his eyes off of, even long enough to move out of the green dragonet's way, did exactly that. A few turns later, even while fighting over Flights, he knew Violath loved him dearly. But oh how he wished Violath didn't at times. If the blue had only chosen another N'can had no doubts that he could Chase all the dragons he wanted, even have his rider share in the experience. Why, oh why, had Violath chained himself to a mess and a failure like N'can?

Mercifully, as the Flight heated up, such thoughts would be forgotten as N'can rode out his dragon's lust as best he could. Alone. Locked in his bedroom. Sitting on his furs. If he did anything at all...it would be with himself. Not another person...especially not another man.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
LdyPayne

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:37 am

Never had she felt so built to fly, each wing beat felt effortless, her ichor burned through her veins as though it alone kept her aloft. She knew this was her drive to mate but so much of her just wanted to fly, to challenge the males who chase her, to have a grand adventure all through the day. Higher and higher she flew till her wings started to ache from the effort.

Pausing for a moment at the apex of her climb she glanced behind to see what males still followed her. There were plenty but not as much as she hoped and none seemed overly strained yet in keeping up. Her wings may be a bit tired but she was far from spent. In fact this was but the first leg of her challenge for these boys.

Without a word she folded her wings and dropped, whistling merrily as she forced several males to scatter or risk collisions. Once she dropped past the last male she snapped her wings open and banked over into a half roll and flew off, the momentum of her fall giving her speed to twist and turn without any more flapping of her wings. As her speed slowed once more she beat her wings to once more gain some height before diving down towards the jungle.

I'ent wanted to climb, felt he should be far above the ground but something seemed to be holding him back. Why didn't his wings lift him clear of the ground? He must look rather ridiculous stumbling about like he expected to fly at any moment. Only when he felt the touch of a hand upon his arm did he fall back enough into his body to realize it was Shireth's mind he was merging with and her wings carrying him into the air but I'ent would never leave the ground. Blinking he saw K'rios was slipping an arm around him and for a moment I'ent thought the man intended to claim him long before Shireth was ready to make her choice. A hand formed a fist and was about to strike when I'ent realized what K'rios was doing. Instead of a fist rising to strike, I'ent ended up pointing towards his apartment.

"That way.." he managed to get out, his voice was thick and husky and didn't sound like his own. Fortunately his apartment wasn't far and the door unbarred so K'rios had no trouble leading I'ent and everybody else to the right location for the mating flight.

<Did you think my adventure will be easy? The adventure has just begun my precious boys,> Shireth called to the males as she plummeted towards the jungle. At the very last second she snapped her wings out to break her descent just enough to avoid hitting the tree tops and let her momentum carry her over the jungle canopy, startling a flock of Wherries who had been resting on the higher branches. Shireth gave them a playful bugle then turned sharply in the opposite direction, flapping her wings occasionally to keep up her speed.

Just when it seemed she'll fly level for some time she caught a warm thermal which shot her straight upwards with the greatest of ease. Any male who found the same current would gain some advantage but not for very long. Shireth only stayed with the Thermal long enough to get a boost before she pulled away as it leveled off and used nothing but her own wing power to climb once more. This time when she reached a great height she took a moment to look over her shoulder at the males still chasing her.

<A fine Pewter you are Iktomith and one with fine words fit for an adventure, perhaps we will have that quest only two could achieve. Lets see how you perform first, for this adventure has just begun.>

Taking a sharp turn she leveled off briefly before diving just enough to race past Zenjarth before speeding away again, her smaller green frame far more maneuverable than the bronze. <A fine silent one graces my adventure, a bronze so bold to rival a gold by shinning nearly as bright as the sun. An adventure such as mine doesn't require flowery speech so don't give up handsome Zenjarth, you may prove your worth yet.>

Banking again, Shireth moved away from Zarjarth and inverted herself as she checked out the other bronze who decided to join her adventure. Another fine bronze in her mind but in a different way than Zarjarth. Folith was sleek and serpentine and not bulky like many bronzes Shireth had seen. Unlike Zarjarth, Folith wasn't silent and Shireth hummed softly at his words. He did seem keen on an adventure and felt even those she didn't chose in the end would have a great adventure regardless. Shireth liked that sort of sportsmanship.

<Your words are sweet and encouraging Folith and respectful of your rivals.> Shireth called to him. <There is plenty of time to show what you have for this adventure is far from done, we have a very long way to travel yet.>

Diving once more she spun in the air before soaring upwards once again. This time she drifted over towards Violath, liking his various shades of blue. He had asked permission to give chase which had amused her some. Of course he could chase her, why else would she call upon all to join her on this adventure?

<Polite Violath, you are most welcome to join me on this adventure. Do not let the bold bronze warriors intimidate you or the determined Pewter. All are welcome and blues are just as important for this adventure than all the others.>

Now that she addressed each of her pursuers, Shireth once more began to climb, slower this time as she darted first left then right and left again. A few time she doubled back only to throw herself into a tight corkscrewing dive before climbing once again. She wanted to see just what her pursuers could do, would they try and match her moves, make moves of their own or using cleverness and cunning to outwit her? Shireth was eager to see what these males had to offer and not just in their pretty words and hides.

ooc: newcomers are still welcome, or throw in an NPC if you like.
Ainokesshou

Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:07 am

Folith preened at Shireth’s comment. He enjoyed every chase, and that enjoyment was not diminished if some other male caught the green. How could it be? The excitement and the competition were thrilling, and though several of the lovely ladies had chosen other males at the end of their flights, he had never yet offended one.

You cannot possibly choose all of us, but if we are not all worthy of your attention it would be an insult to you as well as each other, he said, following her dive though he had to stay far enough back to avoid a collision when she drew closer to Violath. But while you may only be able to share the final reward with one of us, we can all join you in your quest, and make the reward all the sweeter for you and your chosen one.

Folith stayed as close to Shireth as he could, but he never made a move to ‘catch.’ Perhaps some dragons succeeded through capture, by all but forcing the female’s choice. Folith would be the dragon she wanted, or fly home alone. Maybe he was a gentleman, or maybe he was playing the long game and believed that his chances in future flights would be improved by chivalry in the current one. Either way, he made himself available to be chosen rather than trying to snatch Shireth from the sky.

For his part, Vin'del leaned against the doorway to I'ent's chamber. He was still as much himself as he was his dragon, though in moments like these he didn't really notice the other rider's gender. He still had it in him to leave, to retreat to his own apartment and grit his teeth through the remainder of the flight even if Folith won. But because he knew that he COULD, he didn't need to. If I'ent chose him for the evening, then they would both have a pleasant enough time and Folith would be pleased as well. If not, Vin'del would still be fine on his own.
ImageImageImage
Zenith         Ramlahvas
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LdyPayne

Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:25 am

Shireth hummed in pleasure at Folith's words. The noble bronze was very honey tongued yet his praises weren't just for her but also reflected nicely upon the other males chasing her. They must all see her as worthy to lead this adventure and it made her all the more pleased they followed without quarreling among themselves. They shouldn't feel a need to fight each other when the true enemy wasn't their fellows but anything that kept her from continuing the adventure or making her choose.

<So noble Folith and your words ring true. Many can join my adventure even if only one can become My Precious for this flight.>

Looking out over the other males chasing her and knew soon she will have to make her choice, for now however there was still plenty of adventure to have.

<Once more my friends, my loyal fellow adventurers. Once more shall we face the winds and the cruel pull of the earth and only when my wings can flap no more will I choose. Show me what you are made of for the biggest adventure is yet to begin!>

Shireth chortled and spun away, zigging and zagging some more before instinct once more drew her to fly upward, to get as high as she can. Her wings burned and her heart raced and just when she felt she could fly no more she leveled out her flight and looked back at the males who remained with her. She wished she could continue but now was the time she had to choose, but which one will it be?

ooc: Last round so make your Catch Attempts. Next Friday I will pick the winner...or sooner if everybody who's already in posts before then.
Ember
Title: Plot Enabler
Pronouns: She/Her or They/Them

Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:03 pm

Tag: I'ent
Following the direction indicated to him, K'rios made quick work of getting I'ent to his apartment. His own mind was racing with want-need-lust, but he had been bonded long enough to keep those thoughts and feelings in check and to keep careful control of himself. He wasn't going to do anything untoward, and he would ensure the young greenrider made it safely to his sanctuary. It was proper, and for all his ways, K'rios prided himself on being a gentleman first and foremost.

When they arrived, he burst through the door and found a place to quickly settle the other man, then looked around, noticing then and there that Vin'del had followed them. He nodded to the bronzerider, took a step back, and allowed the first few trickles of Iktomith's desires to flow through his connection with the pewter. Fly. He urged his dragon. Fly hard, fly fast, fly free.

But Iktomith didn't need the urging. He didn't need his rider to tell him what to do. He knew exactly what needed to be done, and he was doing it without hesitation. At Shireth's words, the pewter crooned and sent silent, but encouraging thoughts in her direction, hoping to gain favor for doing so, his words for now kept to himself as he continued his flight in her direction. It wasn't until the second fly around that he decided a few well placed lines might not hinder him.

And so he crooned. My dearest green, I will continue to seek for you, for this is an adventure that I would fly to the ends of the world for! I will prove myself worthy of taking this journey with you, and we shall float into the horizon, seeking our own setting sun together!

The flight was going exactly as Zenjarth had anticipated. She was young, and so were the other males participating, but he had experience on his side, and with it, he would prove himself more than capable of winning the green and showing her his worth. It would be over soon enough, and he didn't have much time, but neither did they, and he had a decent position within the pack; if anyone thought he was going to lose out his spot just because age was playing against him, they were wrong.

He was still made of good stuff despite his age, and he was going to show that to everyone. With a huff, he put a little more into his wings, reserves that he had tucked away for the end of the flight, which he could taste was coming to a close. If he timed it well enough, he would see to it that the beautiful Shireth would be his to fly, his to cherish in the sky and on the ground.

It was there that his rider was starting to feel the pulses of lust, and L'van knew that wine wouldn't be able to cure it all for long. He locked the door to his apartment, but knew before too long he'd yearn for something stronger, softer, something willing to comfort potential sore spirits...
Ainokesshou

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:19 am

Vin’del stayed maybe a step further back from I’ent than the pewterrider, watching K’rios help the young greenrider get settled. He hoped the younger man had some sort of experience coming into this flight, because he was likely to gain some by the end, and the urgency of a flight was no time for learning what you liked...or what you didn’t.

He grimaced. His own first time with another man had been after Folith chased – and failed to catch – a queen for the first time, and Vin’del had found himself in the weyr of another disappointed rider. They had both ended up only a little less frustrated than they had started, and Vin’del had ultimately concluded that unless Folith actually WON a flight, he was better off seeking comfort with a woman than a man.

Folith himself was enjoying himself immensely. Shireth was charming, flirtatious and teasing, encouraging her suitors rather than mocking and deriding them. He kept up with her twists and turns, though perhaps it would have been easier to make the sharp turns had he been blue or pewter. Still, he was not left behind, and when he sensed that Shireth was tiring, he fought to draw closer. It was her choice, ultimately, but he would be there, a wingtip away if possible, so that her choice should be easy.
ImageImageImage
Zenith         Ramlahvas
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
LdyPayne

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:59 pm

She hadn't reached the number she wanted to reach, to have eight males chasing her to make her first flight in a team of nine. Shireth may be disappointed by this fact but she was still thrilled by who did give chase. A pair of bronzes, a Pewter and even a blue. What green could be truly disappointed?

Shireth circled and danced away from the males only to swing back just out of reach. It had been a grand adventure so far but with her wings burning and other physical needs calling for completion she knew now was the time to choose her champion. The pewter had been quite vocal, urging her to fly strong and to make him prove how worthy he was to claim her, all said with the allure of adventure which she greatly craved. Yet Iktomith wasn't the only one who assured her they could have a grand adventure together.

The first bronze to chase her hadn't said much, in fact all he did was chase her. Did she crave a strong silent type? There was no doubt the bronze had interest as he did join in on the adventure but he didn't say a single word. In fact there was just a certain air about him that had Shireth thinking he only had one thing on his mind and that was to catch her but not because it was her adventure but because he just wanted a little something for himself. Shireth didn't want that sort of dragon to be the one to end her adventure with.

A flip of her tail and she flew away from Iktomith to focus on her remaining suitors. The second bronze was far more vocal, calling on her to lead them all on a great adventure, even mentioning those who failed to catch her still honoured her by joining in on the adventure for as long as they were able. Shireth did like Folith's view but she was uncertain if a bronze would truly be the best to chose to end her adventure with. There were others to consider and Shireth wanted to make the best choice possible.

Her eyes fell upon the only blue who joined her on her first great Adventure. He was a fine looking blue and so very polite given he asked to be allowed to join her. There was something to be said about being polite but Shireth certainly enjoyed being crass time to time. Sometimes one had to be a little sharper of speech to get the point across.

When she first turned to consider which male she should choose Shireth had feared it would be a choice she would struggle to make yet in the end, there was only one for her. Her decision made the mossy patterned green swirled away from all the others and flew into the waiting arms of her choose.

>Folith, your words were so fair and considerate and true. We had a grand adventure, all of us but only you and I can end it. Catch me and show me the ending of my adventure only you can give me.>

All through Shireth's dance I'ent had moved around his apartment, smiling and laughing as Shireth's emotions and playful banter ran through his mind. Gone was his initial nervousness and uncertainty about what he was to do. Shireth filled his mind and her bold adventure seeking nature guided him to where he needed to be. When she made her choice, so did he, arms reaching for Vin'del just as Shireth flew into Folith's arms.

OOC: sorry for being late ending the flight. Was super busy the last couple days and just didn't have any energy for posting. Congrats to Folith and Vin'del. If you want a morning after thread Ainokesshou, let me know. I would like to have one but understand if you're too busy or not interested.