Not the Adventure Expected <Tag Locke>

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
LdyPayne

Sun May 27, 2018 7:00 am

Locke's words would have made perfect sense to I'ent, in fact he would likely have realize K'uavaen was the perfect person to have help, as he would keep Locke's secret simply because telling would mean he would have to admit his own part in the crime and get his love in trouble to. It was quite logical but I'ent wasn't in a 'logical' state anymore. Instead Locke's explanation simply irritated him. The raised voice made him want to both tell him to shut up and slink down to avoid notice but I'ent didn't want to do either.

He was after her, there was no doubt about that. Shireth could hear his wings beating, even catch glimpses of his dark hide as he moved forward enough to come into her peripheral vision. The challenge he threw at her when he realized she was heading towards Evanoria 'air space' sent thrills through her.

>Are you now?> Shireth challenged. <If that is the truth then a little competition won't be a problem now would it? Surely you can prove just how perfect of an Adventuring partner you? Besides, I would not have you thinking I only picked you because you're the only one around.>

She gave another brazen call and in the distance answering bellows could be heard, at least by her. Taking a steep dive she let gravety add to her own speed before pulling up to see what new challengers have come. Several blues were in sight now, beating their wings towards her. If she wasn't mistaken there was a pewter too, but no browns or bronzes, such a shame. Nor anything as unique and special as Wraith however. Oh how she will have fun with these boys before she made her final choice. Shireth called out to them then dove into a patch of clouds, thrumming in pleasure as the mist dampened her hide but did nothing to dampen her lust.

With Locke so close to him, I'ent had no trouble at all to reach out and grab the man in both hands, yanking him right up against him. Shimmer gave a cry of annoyance and took to the air, knowing she would be of better use keeping an eye on things from a safe perch. I'ent was completely unaware of his pet, all he felt was Shireth's lust and there was no way he was going to let his 'mate' take off through the trees.

"Run? That's your plan? Oh you can run Locke but I'll chase you down just the same," he growled huskily. As much as the idea of sleeping with his mentor bothered him when he was unaffected by dragonlust, now that he was nearly completely consumed by it, his unease was completely forgotten. He wasn't going to let Locke out of his sight now, regardless of how he may feel once it was all over.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon May 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Wraith couldn't hear the answering bellows off in the distance, but he could 'feel' those that gave them. He growled low in his throat at them, even if they couldn't hear him yet. The chimera was certainly not going to give up his lovely green to such insolent whelps. Even if he didn't chase that often, so didn't have that much experience, he was sure he would win out. It will be like they are not even there at all, lovely gem. The chimera beat his wings a little harder after her.

It wasn't long before the others had joined in on the chase. Wraith snapped and growled at all of them, didn't matter if he was so much smaller. I will prove it and then some. I know you know that. The entirety of Atricis's males could be trying to win you over, but you know that it is only I that will be able to make you the happiest. He trumpeted to her with confidence. One of the blues dared to get too close to him and in retaliation Wraith lashed out at him. He managed to get a gash in the blue's forearm. The blue growled and dared to bite back, but he was more agile and managed to avoid him and pull away. Shireth would be his today, he would make damn sure of it.

"Run? That's your plan? Oh you can run Locke but I'll chase you down just the same."

Locke couldn't remember ever wanting I'ent more than he did as the younger man grabbed him and pulled him against him. He'd be a liar to say he hadn't thought of it outside of flights before, but that was simply how he was. Hearing those words was all the permission he needed to stay. Locke took a hold of him then and turned to pin him against a tree next to them. "If that is the case, I think I'll stay right here. Your girl might give my Wraith a challenge...but you," Locke allowed the lust to overtake him instead of trying to keep his head. He pressed a hungry kiss to his friend's lips. "You are all mine." His voice was almost a low growl.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
LdyPayne

Mon May 28, 2018 9:23 pm

Shireth was both pleased and amused by Wraith's confidence. She liked what she was hearing from him especially since he wasn't one to give out compliments normally. Even as others arrived, a few sending their own words of admiration and query why she was so far away from home, none had the words Wraith had for her.

There was so much more adventure to come however and she wasn't going to let any male win her easily. <Oh you males, such pretty words... but action and deeds shall be the true proof of what you are made of,> Shireth called out to them all. Then she kicked in with acrobatcis, diving in and out among the clouds, pushing her pursuers to work to keep up witih her. The growls behind her did cause Shireth to glance over her shoulder to see Wraith avoiding a snap from one of the blues. Now fighting among her boys was not the way to go to win her heart. Hissing she dove down between the blues and slashed out with her claws towards the blue who attacked Wraith.

<Fighting is not how to win my favour, if that's the way you are, go home.> Shireth told them all. Climbing away once more she noticed the blue had a scratch on his forearm, one that she hadn't put there. Which of her pursuers gave him that scratch she didn't know but she could guess. Looking over at Wraith she suspected he was more than willing to drive off these mothers to win her this day but fighting off her pursuers wasn't the way to do it.

<I know you are a fierce one Wraith, so much energy and spite in a small frame but hurting the others who have come to join the adventure today is not the way to do it. If then are rough with me or try and take me when I am not ready to be caught, fight them, drive them off for defending my honour is definitely a path to this girl's heart.< Shireth explained, not wanting to curb Wraith's natural aggression as some of it thrilled her. He was a bad boy and she liked him, she just didn't want him fighting her other boys because he just wanted her to himself. That would prove he was the best for her to choose.

Being pushed against a tree caused I'ent to issue out his own growl but this one purely of lust. Already he was lost to the drives his Precious was throwing his way. He may be full of awkwardness after the adventure was done but now, he wanted Locke as much as he wanted him. I'ent pulled him tight against him and met the kiss with aggression of his own.

"Am I? Or are you mine?" I'ent murmured in response, not putting up much fight to show he wasn't all Locke's as right now, if he could keep him pinned I'ent certainly wasn't going to fight to break free. Not any more, not when he knew Shireth will get her male no matter what I'ent did.

Her wings were tiring, dodging and weaving plus the dive to give warning to the blue who dared lash out at Wraith was taking it's tow. Shireth knew it was time to choose who she'll complete this adventure with. The mysterious blues from the other Weyr did excite her but the male who was truly igniting her passion was the one who ready to claim her even before the flight started.

<You truly speak what you intend, Wraith and your adventurous spirit is nearly as equal as mine. If you truly think it's greater, that there is none better than you, well then, come, catch me, claim me and let us complete this adventure together.> Shireth called out to him, challenging and teasing him right to the end.
Parker
Site Admin

Wed May 30, 2018 1:28 am

A feeling of smugness took over Wraith for a moment as Shireth dove down close to him and the blue that he had made a strike against. The cry of pain from him as he was once again struck pleased the usually vicious chimera to no end. However, when Shireth announced that violence would never win her he decided to behave himself after that. He didn't want to risk her not choosing him because he couldn't keep from attacking the others.

What she said next though filled him with pride and the want to prove to her that he truly was the one stronger. He bugled fiercely to let the other males know that he, not them, was her defender this day. Upon whatever honor I may have, dearest lady, I WILL protect yours. Wraith swore to her. As fate would have it, it was not long after that one of the older blues decided that he was nothing to be afraid of. After all, how could a runt like him measure up to the size and experience he apparently thought he had. Wraith had positioned himself in a different spot so he could keep an eye on the other males. Once he saw the brazen blue try to make a move to catch Shireth when she had not chosen him he acted. With an angry bugle he made a charge at the blue. Seemingly without care to himself, he slammed into the blue. The attack was unexpected and knocked the pewter completely off of his path to try and catch her. The action caused Wraith to lose speed and distance, but he was able to right himself and take off after her again. She said she was not to be caught. Have more respect.

Locke continued to hold I'ent pinned against the tree, though he could tell that the greenrider was not fighting him to get free. "Sorry, love, you are most certainly mine and I fully intend on proving that to you in only the most pleasurable of ways. I promise. Now...while we still can...and before I take you against this tree, I suggest we make it back to that blanket." Every fiber of his being didn't want to pull away, but the part of his mind that was still his own did not want to possibly hurt I'ent. He kept a firm hold of I'ent's hand as he pulled him off of the tree and back to the camp site. Thank the goddesses it wasn't far away.

Wraith's own wings were beginning to burn. He wasn't about to give up though. He continued to follow her and made sure none of the other males dared to be so bold as the other blue. When Shireth announced her choice he surged forward towards her. The other males were forgotten completely. It will be my pleasure. He stated as he gently caught her and crooned softly to her. By far this was the best adventure he'd ever enjoyed with her.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Car'vis and Corentivis | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

LdyPayne

Wed May 30, 2018 2:19 am

Shireth was too focused on her acrobatics, making each move as challenging to her and the males as she could, she had failed to see the older blue making a move to catch her. Only when Wraith slammed into the blue did she notice how close he had come and his intention had not been pure. Hissing at the blue's attempt to take her without her consent, Shireth didn't hesitate to tell him just how she thought about that.

<Vile cad, be gone and chase me no more. I will not be taken by any male not of my chosen. Be glad Wraith stopped you, I wouldn't have been as kind.> Shireth would have fought that blue with every ounce of her being if he had managed to snatch her. She was not some prize to be plucked from the air, she was a lady and one willing to fight for her right to choose.

Wraith's actions warmed her heart however and even though he lost ground in his efforts, Shireth did'nt let him fall behind. He had proven his worth to her and in the end she choose him.

I'ent struggled to hear what Locke was saying, his awareness entangled with Shireth as she tested and teased her pursuers. The image of Wraith driving off a male who had tried to claim Shireth before she was ready made I'ent hiss. He didn't fight against Locke however, he wasn't the one who angered his Precious afterall.

"Yeah..." he managed to say and simply let Locke lead him to the camp. The movement was more a stumble as he tried to fly but found his feet didn't flap like his wings. If it wasn't for Locke holding his hand he would have fell on his face or turned off in a random direction as Shireth dove between puffs of clouds.

By the time they made it to camp I'ent was feeling tired but filled with a burning anticipation then everything whirled in a spinning vortex of pleasure. He/she felt Wraith's paws catch her and their tails intwine. I'ent had felt this overwhelming wave of pleasure several times before but this time, it felt more wild, more uninhibited. Maybe it was because he was outside in the wilds or maybe it was because it was Locke with him and not a random stranger. Whatever the reason I'ent let himself become totally lost in the sensations.

Shireth crooned in response, her tail wrapping with Wraith's, her wings spreading wide to catch the wind so he could more easily carry her. She didn't want this adventure to end too soon, in fact she would be quite pleased it never ended.

ooc: good time to jump forward from here :)
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 am

Candlemarks later evening was beginning to settle in. Wraith was happily curled up with Shireth sleeping peacefully and regaining all the energy he had spent to, not only catch her, but to protect her honor. Ramming into that blue had not come without the cost of him hurting that shoulder a little. It was worth it, but he most certainly had bruised himself in the process.

The insistent buzzing of some bug around his head was what finally woke Locke up. He waved the annoying creature away a few times before he finally blinked open his eyes. Confusion was what assaulted him first, but turns of living in the Bottoms taught him to not move until he was more aware of what was going on. He was outside. He was laying down on a blanket. And he was decidedly without a stitch of clothing on. The soft sound of breathing that was not his own reached his ears then. Slowly he turned and saw I'ent laying next to him in very much the same condition.

That's right....Shireth rose to mate and Wraith had won. Regardless of his own dragon's victory there'd not been much other option for what had conspired between him and I'ent. Memories of what had happened began to form more clearly in his mind. Careful to not rouse the younger man, Locke moved to a sitting position and looked down at his friend. He'd had fun with him, but despite his own proclivities and the fact he didn't mind that they had slept together, he was a more worried about what I'ent would think now.

He'd promised to never be in this position with his friend and now...well, there was no denying or avoiding the fact it had happened. Locke debated letting I'ent sleep more, but really they should get up and head home before night fell. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "I'ent, wake up." He spoke and brushed some of the hair out of the man's face before gently shaking him.
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:32 pm

I'ent felt such an overwhelming sense of contentment and exhaustion he slept far deeper than he would normally. Being a heavy sleeper often meant an early death or waking up to find every valuable item was stolen. Shireth's satisfaction and exhastion after a very successful flight had left him free of his usual inability to sleep so soundly. Being touched and spoken to however was a different matter.

The second Locke touched him had I'ent jerking awake and jerking away from him in reflex till he realized Locke was not an attacker but a friend. I'ent relaxed for half a second before tensing again as recent events filtered through his mind. Shireth unexpectedly rising to mate, Locke offering to run as fast as he could away to leave I'ent alone, to Shireth's sense of satisfaction at choosing Wraith over the stranger dragons who had joined in. All this flooding in his mind and lead to a realization he and Locke had just did what I'ent had always been uneasy about.

I'ent looked down at himself and saw that he was indeed naked and one glance at Locke confirmed he was in the same state. This not being his first time waking up in bed with a man after a Mating Flight I'ent was used to it. What made him feel so awkward was waking up to a man he saw as something of a Savior and mentor rolled into one. What surprised him too was he didn't feel as horrified or awkward as he expected he would. Maybe it was the lingering sense of deep satisfaction Shireth was still feeling but I'ent couldn't shake the feeling despite all his hesitation about being in this particular position with Locke, he had enjoyed it and Locke was one fine looking man.

He gave his head a shake pushing away all the unguarded emotion flooding through his mind as it confused and worried him more than anything. I'ent would rather feel awkward and uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say and simply looked up to stare at the sky as though to ask the Ancients why he ended up in this state. That was when he saw it.

"How did your underwear get up there?" I'ent murmured, eyes looking up at the tree where a pair of underwear was dangling from a branch quite a ways up.
Parker
Site Admin

Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 am

Locke ran fingers through his tussled hair to try and get it to settle down one way or another. I'ent apparently had done a number to it and the more he thought about it the more he realized the answer to that question was...damn straight he had and he'd enjoyed every minute of it. Still, perhaps it was time for a haircut. He didn't like being too shaggy. He allowed I'ent some time to wake up fully, but he wasn't about to let nothing be said between them about this situation. Locke wasn't that sort of person.

"How did your underwear get up there?"

The question caught off the one he was going to ask and he turned his light colored eyes up to the tree. A bubble of laughter formed in his throat and slowly escaped. "I'm a little fuzzy on it, but I believe you're the culprit, dear sir, that managed to get those up there. Goddess, you were very...eager. Not that I'm complaining." Locke said and gave his friend a flirtatious wink. "Well, those are considered lost. Not sure how exactly they got flung up that high, but I'm not going after them." He stated, not at all caring about his article of clothing now hanging and swaying in the breeze.

Locke laid back down then, turned on his side facing towards I'ent as he stared up at the sky. He really wasn't bothered by the lack of clothes...and he meant what he said about leaving his underwear up there. "Alright, I'm not good with awkwardness between me and my friends, so we're going to talk about this now and we're going to talk about it bluntly and honestly." Locke was at least kind enough to give him that preface. "First of all, I am sorry we ended in a position that you have clearly stated you don't want to be in. I know neither of us meant to ever get to this point, but well...it's happened and that can't be undone." That was merely a fact that no one could dispute. "That being said....I had fun with you and...well, I've never kept my proclivities a secret, nor am I ashamed of them. Therefore, I don't want you to think that I feel awkward towards you at all. As far as I am concerned everything is still the same between us." He said in reassuring voice. "And what happened doesn't have to happen again, but..." He couldn't stop the impish look from spreading on his face. "...I personally am not against it." He held his hands up in defense. "Just being honest."
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:42 pm

Hearing Locke laugh at his question I'ent realized what he meant as a simple observational type of question clearly could be taken humourously. Glancing at Locke I'ent felt heat colour his cheeks as Locke pointed out he was the one who tossed it up there during Shireth's mating flight. I'ent didn't remember actually throwing it away but he did vaguely remember wanting Locke naked and the older man just wasn't stripping fast enough. What was more shocking however was how I'ent had been so bold, he wasn't typically so assertive.

Shireth was and it was her own mating urges that resulted in his current situation. Exhaling he found he was once more unable to say anything as the whole underwear situation reminded him of how awkward he felt being with Locke like this and his mixed feelings about it all. Then he latched on to Locke's comment about his underwear being considered lost.

"Oh, I can send Shimmer up to get them," I'ent suggested but was cut off when Locke spoke again, this time his voice sounding far more serious. I'ent opened his mouth to protest his awkwardness and suggest they just get dressed and get the herbs before the lost the light completely. Not that there was much light left but he would hate to deprive Mouse and the others The Reaper helped in The Bottoms of healing herbs. It was clear however Locke wanted to talk about what happened and get all out in the open. I'ent really didn't know how to explain what he felt he just wanted to push it away and get on with the day.

The more Locke talked the more I'ent felt he could easily avoid talking about how he felt. Yes he hadn't wanted to end up with Locke in this way but it certainly wasn't because he found homosexuality wrong or distasteful. He had always been very neutral about the whole thing. It happened certainly and he knew Locke was quite happy to be with either sex and didn't have any issue sleeping with somebody who wasn't his husband. What bothered I'ent however was his own feelings about Locke himself and doing this with him. He remembered Locke offering to run far away so they wouldn't end up like this and I'ent remembered his own words in response. The lust flowing through him from Shireth is strong...and I'ent locked himself away in his room for a flight once before and hated it. It felt more like torture which was why he gave up on the whole 'closed door' option.

"Ok..." I'ent responded once Locke finished explaining his own feelings over what happened. The key comment I'ent wanted to stick with was knowing Locke didn't view their friendship any differently since this happened. I'ent knew that would be the best way to view it himself but he couldn't shake the awkwardness and bundle of tension that still coiled within his gut. He forced himself to exhale and tried to relax. In the end he rolled over on his back and considered just getting dressed and pushing all of this behind him and focus on why they came out here in the first place. In the end he realized it was his fault they both ended up in this position.

"Sorry for this, I should have realized Shireth was near to rising..." I'ent had thought Shireth was looking brighter than normal but had dismissed it because he was so eager to go on this excursion with Locke. Clearly he turned a blind eye on Shireth's pending need and left her with so little choice during her time. Sitting up he looked towards his green and saw she was happily curled up with Wraith and with the feeling of satisfaction and contentment he could sense from her he realized she wasn't disappointed in being so far from the Weyr.
Parker
Site Admin

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 am

Locke remained calmly relaxed on his side with his head propped up by his elbow. He was in no rush to get up and get dressed. It wasn't like he expected them to go back to gathering herbs after this. No, they didn't get nearly as much as what they wanted, but he could always come back himself sooner rather than later to get more. Of course, if I'ent wanted to come back with him and could get out of duties to do so he would not refuse the help.

For as relaxed as he appeared, Locke was fighting his habits of how he acted when he found himself in bed with...anyone. The few flights he had won, which were few and far between, he'd always instigated a second round. He was smart enough to realize that was likely an insensitive thing to even attempt considering how awkward I'ent seemed. He was also a cuddler, a very big, unashamed, cuddler. Seeing I'ent laying there on his back he was resisting the urge to touch in some way. He managed to keep his hand to himself, but that didn't mean he steal as many glances of the greenrider's svelte form as possible.

"You don't have to apologize to me, I'ent. My only concern was for you. As for not catching the signs..." Locke sat up himself and gave a small shrug. "What's happened has happened. I promise you that I am in no way upset by what happened. To be perfectly honest, the only thing I regret is not being able to remember every detail of it." A cheeky wink was given to the greenrider. "Those two certainly don't seem upset. Benevu's tits, but this is the nicest Wraith has been to anyone, even me, in quite some time. In that I have to thank you." He couldn't resist reaching over to pluck a leaf out of I'ent's dark hair. "Can I ask you something, I'ent?" He waited until he had the go ahead before asking the question. "Exactly what is it that made you hesitant to sleep with me to begin with? Not to mean to sound like I'm asking because of a hurt ego, I'm just generally curious. Yes, I am a married man, but it's an open relationship, so...I hope it's not that, because really...Kent is fine with it."
Image Image Image Image