Not the Adventure Expected <Tag Locke>

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
LdyPayne

Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 pm

Tag Locke/Parker

When Locke asked him if he wanted to come along out into the wilderness to look for some useful herbs and other wild food stuff to help Walled Hold's unfortunates, I'ent readily agreed. He expected Locke would make something of a training exercise out of it and after nightfall they would likely sneak into Walled Hold to deliver what they harvested during the day. It sounded like work but I'ent enjoyed his time with Locke. As it had to be arranged on a day and night that didn't have Thread nor could Thread be expected the following day, it had to be arranged ahead of time. The herbs they were to find had to be ready for harvesting too not that I'ent knew all that much about herbs himself.

Shireth was also eager to go on a new adventure with Locke and Wraith, and it was all she could think about for the Sevendays leading up to it. He also didn't want it to happen any time hear the Hatching either as he was looking forward to witnessing it. When the day finally came, I'ent packed up his gear, made sure he had plenty of sacks and sharp blades to cut and store the herbs and maybe some fresh meat if they happen to come across some wild wherries or herdbeasts. Shireth had been bathed the night before and oiled so she was looking bright and healthy.

He harnessed her up with the flight straps plus extra straps to tie up herb sacks and anything else they may need. He felt better to have too many straps than not enough and have to leave something behind. Herbs weren't in general all that heavy so I'ent wasn't worried they would harvest too much for Wraith and Shireth to carry. If he noticed how bright Shireth's hide looked he didn't see anything about it. Shireth was clearly excited about the outing and she often looked vibrant when freshly cleaned, oiled and eager to partake in adventure. If he wasn't' also eager to spend the entire day and most of the evening with Locke he may not have been too distracted to notice.

Heading down to the Weyryard where he was suppose to meet Locke, I'ent searched the area for Wraith's distinctive form. Shireth landed and settled her wings, eager to see her friend too.

<Oh Wraith, we're ready and awaiting. Get yours in gear and lets go, adventure awaits!> Shireth called out to the Chimera, knowing I'ent would likely just silently wait till Locke arrived instead of asking her to let Wraith know they were ready and waiting.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed May 16, 2018 5:39 am

Locke needed a break. Not that his duties at the weyr were all that tiring considering he wasn't a fullfledged rider, it was his extracurricular activities that he needed a break from. Now that he was having to do additional planning thanks to the deal he'd made with K'uavaen to try and rescue Isolde from Walled he was having to do a lot more researching and a lot more digging. He was making progress, but even the Reaper needed a break from his deviousness every now and then. However, the obligation he felt to the poor of The Bottoms was strong, that was when he decided he could kill two birds with one stone. The one thing those in the Bottoms lacked after food was medicinal herbs. While picking herbs was not the most enjoyable of tasks, it didn't require much thinking, which is what he mainly needed a break from. He decided then to invite I'ent along with him. Granted, that meant that it would have to be a scheduled thing since I'ent did have full duties as a rider. It didn't take long for them to get a date settled and then it was just waiting.

Wraith was less than excited to have to go do something, but he didn't whine too much. Locke made sure to pack everything that they would need and then some. Picking herbs took awhile, so they'd likely be gone most of the day. He didn't know what I'ent was planning on bringing, but he went ahead and packed some snacks for them and a couple of canteens. He got plenty of satchels to hold the herbs in, shears to clip the herbs, and, of course, weaponry just in case. The feline problem had been taken care of, but that didn't mean there wasn't felines still out there. Once he had his gear, he went to kiss Kent and the kids bye until later.

Wraith was waiting for Locke when Shireth reached out to him. We'll be there shortly. Locke is taking forever with his farewells. The chimera responded with a roll of his mental eyes at the mention of adventure and then sent a poke to his rider to get moving. The sooner they were there, the sooner they could be back. Only a few minutes passed and soon enough Wraith and Locke was landing down beside I'ent and Shireth.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. One of the infirmary workers was kind enough to let me know where we should go. Ready when you are." Locke explained to I'ent. They left the weyr and once high enough Wraith shared the image with Shireth.

It was a beautiful area they came out over, but not so covered with trees that it would be hard to find a spot to land. Locke made Wraith be the gentleman and allowed Shireth to land first before he did. Once he was dismounted he began to take everything off of Wraith. No need for him to stay in his straps the entire time they were here. "I figure we can set up a sort of base camp to stash stuff at. We'll go gather enough to fill up a bag, bring it back, go back out. Easier than having to lug all of it with us. I brought some food too, for when we get hungry." Locke talked as he moved about. "So...how have you been since last we talked?"
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
LdyPayne

Thu May 17, 2018 3:06 am

Shireth snorted in amusement when Wraith complained that Locke was taking forever. >He had many to say farewell to, does he not have a whole clutch of children to kiss goodbye?> She knew from I'ent that Locke took care of several human children plus his mate so it was understandable it would take him awhile. Her Precious on the other hand only had the funny wingless firelizard to say farewell to, especially since his newest pet was coming with him.

I'ent waited on Shireth's shoulders till he spotted Wraith and Locke winging down to join them. "I'm ready." he replied. As soon as Locke and Wraith were airborne, he had Shireth launch into the air. Once the green was confident she had the location clear in her mind, they disappeared Between. Moments later they circled above the lightly forested area and quickly found a place to land.

I'ent climbed down from Shireth's back and looked over towards Locke. Shimmer, his Opal Point Fancy Flit appeared and chirped in delight at the new location before settling on I'ent's shoulder. He was about to move off when he realized Locke was pulling all the supplies off of Wraith, including the flight harness.

"Oh, yes that does make sense," he agreed and started to remove the items he had brought. He had brought some skins filled with water and some basics but he hadn't brought too much. maybe he was just too used to stealing food when around Locke these days. "I was thinking maybe if we see any wild wherries or herdbeasts we could take one or two down and bring some fresh meat to The Buttoms too."

<Such a beautiful spot don't you think Wraith?> Shireth observed, looking around with interest. The fresh air was fresh and sweet from a recent rainfall but the sun was out now and warm on her hide. It was still winter so it wasn't as hot but she was fine with that. She waited patiently as her Precious removed her harness, lowering herself down once he undid the girth strap. <Nice to have the harness off...it felt so restricting and I want to be free for today is a beautiful day and perfect for grand adventures.>

I'ent glanced over at Shireth, hearing the eagerness in her voice but didn't see how looking for herbs would be a 'grand adventure.' "Don't go and do anything foolish Shireth, stay around here and do try not to be too big of a pest to Wraith, he gets grumpy." I'ent rubbed her shoulder, thinking the sun was making her hide look extra shiny today.

"I've been doing good," I'ent replied, coiling up Shireth's riding straps and finding a dry place to set them out of the sun. He then piled all the extra sacks and satchels he brought into a pile before starting to fill his pockets. If they were going to make several trips he didn't have to carry all the empty sacks with him. "I hope you don't mind me bringing Shimmer along. I think she'll be helpful in finding herbs or at the very least keeping an eye out for any pests. How are things with you Locke since we last talked?"
Parker
Site Admin

Fri May 18, 2018 2:02 pm

"That's a good idea. They could always use more meat too. I brought a sword sword, daggers, and my crossbow...just in case. I know the big feline issue has been taken care of, but you never know." Locke said as he finished removing the last of the gear from his chimera. Wraith was anxious to be out of the straps, but merely because he wanted to be out of them. It wasn't exactly comfortable to sleep with the harness on. "As long as we'll be out here today, I'm sure it won't be too hard for us to track down a wherry or two. We can even salt it that way it'll last longer for whoever we give it to."

Wraith gave a languid stretch once he was out of his straps. He paused to look around as well. It could be worse. I'll give you that. He commented, for once not totally arguing against her. Oh, I'm sure you do. Wraith said in a way that implied he knew something that hadn't been said yet. How could he not know though? Despite his normal interest on such things, he still had normal draconic instincts. Do tell me...exactly what sort of grand adventure do you want to go on? He asked watching her closely. Despite what he'd told her before, he wasn't against joining her on what adventure she decided to go on.

Locke was fixing up things under a tree on a blanket as I'ent finished removing things from his green. He was only barely listening to Wraith, but a strange feeling did come through from their bond. You're acting a bit odd today. Why are you being so nice? He asked his chimera curiously. Of course, he wasn't very familiar with his dragon's attitude with what was going on unbeknownst to them.

I'm stuck here anways. Might as well make the most of it. Wraith says rather nonchalantly.

Locke strapped his crossbow to his back before he picked up a couple of empty stachels. "Good. Glad to hear. Yeah, that's perfectly fine. She may be able to reach things we can't too. She a new pet? I don't think I recall seeing her." He said as he gesture in a direction for them to start walking in. Locke gave a little chuckle. "Things are....well, they're things. Actually, I'm really glad for this time alone with you as I wanted to talk to you about something." He paused only long enough to light a smoke. "With everything going on in Walled, I don't think us going in and taking down a few child slave rings is going to be as simple as it once was. I think it wouldn't hurt to have one more body to be there to help when we do start going about eliminating those running it. Which, to tell you the truth, I think we're pretty much good to go on taking them down...it's just a matter of timing." They'd gotten as much information as possible. Locke felt like he knew the compounds and buildings these rings were held in by heart. He even had guard schedules for most of them. All they needed to do now was figure out when would be best to hit.

"Did you hear about the Walled woman, Grayhandler Isolde of Reshelde?" Locke asked then. "Apparently she committed quite a few crimes before she came to New Atricis. The Justicars have finally caught up to her and took her back to Walled. Her boyfriend has been doing everything he can to get her out. Obviously, nothing has worked, so I've offered to help him in return for his help taking down the slavers. Would you be interested in helping us with that? Don't have to, of course." He asked though he knew I'ent still wasn't a fan of women...especially women from Walled.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

LdyPayne

Sat May 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Shireth stood once I'ent finished removing his gear and the flight harness from her. She moved a few strides away so she could stretch as well. Giving her head a toss she thrummed softly at Waith's response. He was being nice today and that pleased her immensely. <Out here anything's possible,> she teased, moving over to stand near him after he finished his stretch. <The real question is whether you'll be willing to join me? I know you don't always want to do such things.>

She studied him briefly than flicked her tail and settled her wings on her back thinking he may very well be interested since he was asking. <I'll tell you a little about it, just to spark your interest even more. Though My Precious wishes me to stay near I think I will not be so near for all the adventure but he's safe here with yours. Besides, we'll come back eventually anyway. Unless you want to stay and watch them pick plants?>

"Yes she's pretty new. I picked her up in the Spring from Finn, or actually I think it was her sister. I don't really know her but I did recognize Finn." I'ent may not be super familiar with women in general but he at least knew the names and faces of the women who Impressed at the same clutch he did. "Shimmer still has lots of growing to do but I've been training her and I think she's ready to be out there for the challenge."

He gave Shimmer a scratch by her eye ridges for a moment then nodded when Locke gestured which direction they should head out in. Checking to make sure his own sword and daggers were secure about his body I'ent then glanced over his shoulder at Shireth and smiled when he saw she was being friendly to Wraith who also looked in a good mood. We're heading out Shireth, keep an eye on the camp while we're gone.

>Of course. Be careful Precious and call if you need me.> Shireth responded. She turned to watch I'ent and Locke head deeper into the woods and hoped they didn't have any bad encounters. A part of her thought maybe they should just go back to the Weyr and do this another day yet she felt they needed it in more ways than one. Humming softly she turned away from the direction her rider left in and looked up at the sky, her throughts on other things.

I'ent felt something odd in what Shireth said, not in her words or her meaning but more...something else. Locke's voice drew his attention away and the subject matter soon had him giving Locke his full attention. Besides if something was wrong Shireth would tell him and so far she's not said anything was amiss.

"Oh.. it does make sense to have backup," I'ent responded when Locke explained taking out the child slavery rings could be far more challenging due to the current unrest at Walled. He personally assumed The Bottoms wouldn't be much bothered by it, unless the Legion thought the rebels were hiding out there. Mouse had mentioned things had quieted down, likely to avoid attention from the Legion looking for anything that could be rebel related but I'ent suspected they may be taking advantage of the distraction of the Legion and just being more careful not to be noticed. Or maybe even distracting the Legion by dropping hints the Rebels were elsewhere and thus be under even less scrutiny? I'ent didn't know but he saw the wisdom in having somebody else around just in case.

When Locke brought up Isolde and how she had been arrested and brought back to Walled Hold for trail, I'ent nodded. It was a big enough occurrance it had been the talk of the Weyr for some time. He had no idea who Isolde was nor was he even sure what a 'Greyhandler' was. I'ent did realize she was a Daywher Handler but he didn't know anything else about the creatures besides what was pretty clear by their name. He had seen the Daywhers moving about the Weyr often enough but he never had any interaction with them.

As Locke finished explaining why he brought Isolde up I'ent frowned slightly. He was no low abiding citizen of Walled Hold, in fact he rather hated the place and was glad to be away from it. The only reason he enjoyed helping Locke was because he was helping those who suffered and struggled just to survive much like he had as a street rat. That and The Reaper had saved his life by giving him food when he pretty close to starving to death not long after his father died. I'ent would never repay that debt so was glad to be able to help Locke steal food and help get other supplies for Mouse not to mention breaking up the child slave rings. But to break a prisoner out of Walled Hold's jail when she had been dragged there for murder, he didn't why Locke would even bother.

"Don't you know other people you can trust to help us break the slave rings?" I'ent asked.
Parker
Site Admin

Fri May 25, 2018 4:45 am

Wraith sat primly after his stretch and watched the mossy green closely. He knew what she was asking him, but he certainly didn't want to let Locke in on it since it seemed like she was not going to let her rider in on it. Lucky for her, or perhaps unlucky for Locke and I'ent, Wraith was in a rather good mood today. It took everything in him to not flick his own tail or show boat a little. Which he did do some of when he was interested in what Shireth was suggesting. Perhaps I am interested this time. I'd be willing to join you on this particular adventure if you want. It would be better than staying here and watching them. The chimera told her in a tone that could almost be construed as playful? Flirty? Not his normal self, that was for sure. Yours is in very good hands with mine.

"She's very pretty. I really miss Cracker some times, but at this point I think he is more Mouse's than mine. Might have to get me a new pet eventually." Locke turned to Wraith and noticed him being his normal statue self. Generally he was either laying down or he was sitting stiff as a statue. You behave, alright? Be nice to Shireth. And please...for the love of all paradise...don't kill anyone. He ordered the chimera. Go pick your plants, Locke. The dragon stated dismissively. That was a bit odd and Locke gave him a long hard look. The dragon didn't offer any other word to him, so he turned and began to follow after I'ent.

Whenever you are ready for this adventure, Shireth. I'm sure you want to wait until they are more out of sight. Wraith said for her ears only.

They began to walk further into the woods to look for the herbs. For all they were talking, he was keeping his ears open to the nature around them. "I know it's not an idea you like, I'ent, but from what I understand the crimes she committed would not be far different from something we'd do." Locke began. He couldn't blame his friend for not wanting to help a Walled woman. "Yes, I do know people in Walled, but I don't trust them enough." After Kerberos betrayed him he didn't trust his old contacts in Walled anymore, not with any sort of information. "Like I said...if you don't want to come rescue the woman that is fine. I will understand." Locke assured him once again.
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

"Maybe we should get Mouse a pet, he could train it to keep a look out and even hunt," I'ent suggested. "If we wait long enough I am sure Shimmer will have a clutch...from what I have learned about Fancies, she's a female despite the unusual pattern."

Wraith may be one to sit perfectly still once he finished his stretching but Shireth was filled with a restless energy. His words in her mind enticed her, even if to most Wraith may seem pretty neutral, maybe even accommodating with some scheme behind it. To Shireth his words thrilled her as she knew he would join her this time and the past forgotten.

<I never doubted my Precious is safe with yours,> Shireth responded, her mind voice purring into Wraith's mind. Shireth glanced towards the humans only to notice Locke was looking at Wraith in a way she didn't like. It made her want to tell him to go mind his business but Wraith dismissed him in his own way.

Shireth turned back to Wraith and thrummed low in her throat only loud enough for Wraith to hear, if he could have heard her. <Oh yes, let them disappear into the trees and find their boring plants. There's no adventure in picking things that never move other than sway in the breeze. A far bigger challenge is when you have to chase down the object one desires and even compete against others to get it. Now that is an adventure.>

I'ent paused when he noticed Locke had stopped and looked back towards him. It didn't take much to see Locke was glaring at Wraith for some reason. He didn't feel any upset or anything from Shireth, in fact she seemed positively excited about something, maybe even flirty. He shifted his gaze to his green and was about to ask her if she was alright when Locke turned and resumed walking. I'ent frowned and then shrugged. Knowing Shireth she was trying to get Wraith to go hunting for some scary tunnelsnake or some other adventure.

Locke quickly resumed talking about the Walled women he wanted to rescue. He knew he could easily just say no and he won't have to deal with rescuing some Walled woman who may deserve the punishment for the crimes she did. But would he have hesitated at all if this was a male person needing rescuing? I'ent knew the answer in his heart on that account, he would do anything Locke asked him to do simply because the man did save his life. If The Reaper needs his help I'ent wouldn't hesitate, but this was a Walled woman, for all he knew she deserves to pay for his crime. It was all confusing in his head and he couldn't focus as it was all making him feel uneasy and flustered.

"I don't know Locke...yet if you feel this woman really does need to be rescued and that's what The Reaper would do...I'm not just going to sit out because Walled Women make me uneasy as I know they aren't all treacherous bitches. But are you sure you can trust this boyfriend who wants your help?" I'ent shifted uneasily.

ooc: I think my next response will have the 'adventure' truly begin :)
Parker
Site Admin

Sun May 27, 2018 4:28 am

Wraith, unfortunately, could not hear anything outside of his own mind anymore. He missed it sometimes, but other times he did not. He pushed out with his mind to sense where I'ent and Locke was and determined they were far enough away now. His tail thumped the ground excitedly before he stood up and began to circle around Shireth. Not in a violent way, but there was most certainly a sense of predator circling prey. His eyes were already beginning to swirl with lust. I believe they are well and gone now, oh adventurous one. A see an object of desire, but currently she is more still than the swaying plants. I'm starting to wonder if this unmoving flower can show me what a real adventure is like. The chimera tried to goad her as he crooned flirtatiously to her. His tongue flicked out to tease her neck.

Meanwhile....

"Found some febrifuge over here. A lot of it." Locke told I'ent as he veered off from the way they were going to a rather good sized brush. "Wonderful. Fever, as I know you know, is so common in the Bottoms." Such a simple thing that could be cured, generally easily, often went unchecked in the smallest of children in the Bottoms. How many little lives could have been saved if only enough of this was around? With a plant this size they'd likely be able to fill one whole satchel of it.

Locke gave I'ent a sympathetic look. "This is why I wanted to give you the option." He said honestly and then laughed. "To be perfectly honest with you, I'ent, I don't give a shit. This woman could be executed tomorrow and I honestly could care less." That was cold of him, but it was the truth. "What I do give a shit about is that you and Kent, because the bastard isn't going to let me do this without him." Locke paused a moment and looked up. "Sorry baby, you're not really a bastard. I love you." He then resumed his train of thought. "That you two are as safe as possible. That means more people. Since I don't trust people in Walled, that left people in Atricis. Who better to help us out than a love-struck fool who wants nothing more than to get his woman back? Then, when the job is said and done...he and Isolde can go about their ways and we'll have accomplished what we set out to do. Think about it...Isolde wouldn't be able to go back to New Atricis and a straight man like K'uavaen isn't going to abandon the woman he turned criminal for." Basically it was a way for him to get rid of them without having to permanently get rid of them for knowing who they were.

occ: *flails* I am excite
Image Image Image Image

LdyPayne

Sun May 27, 2018 5:47 am

The attention Wraith was giving her thrilled Shireth yet the way he circled around her like a predator circling his prey made her angry. Even as his own eyes turned towards the red of lust so did her own. She growled low as he came close and flicked his tongue against the base of her neck. It sent shivers down her body and ignited her passion in a way she didn't even expect. Whipping her head around she snapped at Wraith, her teeth coming together far enough away from him it was clear she never intended to bite him, just push him back.

<You doubt I would start this adventure? Silly Wraith, I never joke about such things, you ought to know!> Shireth told him firmly.

Hearing Locke bluntly state he didn't care about the woman one way or another both confused and annoyed I'ent. Why would he bother trying to find a way to save her if he cared so little of her fate? Not only that why bring him and Kent into it as well as K'uavaen who may very well be more a liability than anything? "They why get involved in this anyway? Why risk Kent and I for a woman you don't give a shit lives or dies? Unless her lover is blackmailing you? Is that what is really going on?"

I'ent was surprised he snapped so unexpectedly at Locke, normally he was far more respectful. Shimmer cooed at him, rustling her wings briefly.

As soon as she had wing room, Shireth gave a bellow and leapt into the air, her hide glowing more brightly than ever. Glancing over her shoulder she watched for Wraith to chase. He had to chase, why else would he flirt so? Oh but now that she was in the air, she didn't just want one pursuer. To head back to the Weyr however, now that would be too much effort, too long a flight and going Between to return to Atricis would leave her Precious alone. Even in her lust filled state she didn't want to stray too far. Then she remembered another Weyr, not all that far from here...maybe some of theirs will join her if she flew close enough and called out loud enough.

The wave of lust hit him so unexpectedly I'ent staggered, his world tilting as suddenly he was with Shireth, soaring higher into the air, hearing her/his voice bellowing lustily for males to come find her. The image of Wraith in hot pursuit blurred to become the forest around I'ent and the face of Locke... who suddenly became a very delectible object of desire.
Parker
Site Admin

Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am

Wraith jumped back at the snap Shireth gave to him. However, instead of annoy or anger him, it sent a thrill down his spine. Now she was speaking his language. There was something about her doing that made him desire her more. He gave a trumpet of excitement, one that surely his own rider would hear. I will remember to never doubt you again, fierce lady. He cooed to her as his eyes began to whirl faster.

I'ent's outburst should have just shocked him. Instead it shocked him and it irritated him. "I'm not risking either of you to rescue her! What do you think an 'option' is?! I can rescue her myself." He snapped back at his young friend. "Don't you get it? If I enlist some random asshole, I don't trust them to disappear on their own. The only people I trust is you, Kent, and Mouse...that is it. Not sure if you've fucking noticed lately, but Mouse isn't exactly the sort you bring to a fight. If I just asked some stranger to help the only way to ensure that they would never speak of who we are and what we've done is to kill them. Do you really want to fucking kill someone who was kind enough to risk their neck for this mission? K'uavaen and Isolde will have no choice but to disappear from both Walled and Atricis. Do you get it now?" Picking the herb was totally forgotten about and in his irritation he'd moved closer to I'ent.

Only a second after Shireth was up in the air, Wraith was after her. While he could have hoped that she would merely give him a proper race and then simply pick him, the direction she flew in he knew to be where Evanoria was. There would be other males there...competitors. He growled at the thought of them. It does not matter where you go or what others try to win you. I will not stop chasing until you see that I, your adventure partner, am the only one you want.

The irritation he felt was put aside as he saw I'ent stagger, then a second later he felt the not too familiar feeling of lust coursing through him. Shit, Wraith, is Shireth rising? He reached out to his dragon. Wraith didn't answer, but he didn't need to. Locke could see the green in front of him glowing like a beacon. He refocused on what was around him and saw the way I'ent was looking at him. He couldn't lie...there was a very similar look in his eyes...but he wasn't fully taken over by dragon lust yet. "I'ent...shit...I know this isn't what you want. Say the word now and I can start running in any direction to get away from you if that's what you want." He'd made the mistake one time of showing up, thinking Wraith wouldn't chase and had avoided something I'ent had specifically told him he didn't want to happen. This time...well...it wasn't like they were at the weyr. The only options was to run as fast and as far away as possible to let I'ent ride out the flight lust alone....or stay and let what happened happen.
Image Image Image Image