A Hunting We Will Go ~ Tag: I'ent/LdyPayne

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:12 am

One of his other many skills was reading people, so Locke could easily tell that there was something I'ent wanted to ask, but didn't. It was also obvious to him what that question was likely pertaining to. He had been the one to bring it up, so he felt like he owed a bit of an explanation to his young friend why it was his fault. "Let's just say that our weyrlinghood was not exactly...the run of the mill. Thanks to events that happened because of shit in my past, Wraith and I ended up leaving the weyr far sooner than we were suppose to. What happened was not good by any definition. It sort of fucked Wraith up. I too, if I'm going to be completely honest." I'ent didn't need the details. Even now, just barely talking about it, he could feel the demons of his past attempting to sneak upon him.

Locke was glad that his little game had actually worked. "Always remember the point is to not make any sound, but to figure out how to make the least about of sound." No one was completely soundless, not even the Reaper. "That was really good though, I promise. To someone who didn't know what to listen for or what signs to see would have taken a lot longer to find you." He wasn't lying about that either.

"Would you like to try that again or switch it up? I've never really taught anyone anything before and since I'm self-taught I don't really have guidelines established." Locke inquired of him. They could keep doing this for a bit until they were ready to head back to the weyr or if I'ent would rather he get the chance to track and track Locke they could do that too. He would also be up for teaching him other things, too if he'd rather start training for something else.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
LdyPayne

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:08 pm

I'ent knew there was a whole story behind what happened to Locke and Wraith to cause them to leave earlier but he didn't want to ruin their time together by dredging up bad memories. Maybe in time he'll learn more but for now he was fine with not knowing. I'ent was no fool when it came to life in The Bottoms, it could be very terrible and he was lucky nearly starving the death was the worse he had endured.

He listened as Locke talked and thought it made sense people couldn't be totally soundless. I'ent didn't think he made all that much noise when he moved normally but he wasn't used to walking about in the wilds so knew he was far more noisy here than he would have been back home. Or maybe he was deluding himself?

"I would like to try again...now that I a bit more thanks to your tips," I'ent decided after a moment's thought. If he had Locke go hide I'ent doubted he'll ever find him and probably end up startling a wild wherry instead. Not something he wanted to do. "After that we probably should get back to the Weyr. We can figure out when we can get together again so you can show me more on the way back to our dragons."

ooc: I think we can wrap this up here or on your response unless you want to do another round of training? I am cool either way
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:39 pm

"I would like to try again...now that I a bit more thanks to your tips,"

Locke smiled and then they proceded to do the little activity again. I'ent did much better the second time around. It took Locke a full fifteen minutes before he found him. With praises about his future as a fellow thief they wandered back towards where their dragons were still curled up on the hot rock napping with bellies full. Wraith was not the happiest about being roused, but eventually he got his tail up so they could head back to the weyr. Locke promised I'ent that they would get together again soon for more lessons and he also promised him he'd give him a run down of what he currently knew about the child trafficking ring. Once they were ready they would hopefully have a solid plan to take down those immoral bastards.

{fin}
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash