Sneaking Out (Open)

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
Meesh

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:20 am

~ Midday, outside of the weyr ~
~~~~~~~`
This is unwise, Namija. Even on patrols we do not go out alone.

It's fine. Namija gently moved Bastija's snout out of her way, traipsing through the foliage to send surprised wherries scattering. We're not very far, and anyways, we'll be back before we're missed. She gave a cheeky grin to Bastija before grabbing hold of the nearest tree branch. Bastija, for her part, huffed.

The black wher that had been her bonded for the better part of four years sighed and flopped to the ground. Neither were quite sure when it had happened, but Bastija had long since outmatured her human. Namija had been twelve when the black day wher had impressed to her, and, well, day whers did mature faster than humans did. Somewhere along the way, Bastija had grown up, and Namija... well, Namija still needed some watching, someone to nudge her away from doing stupid things.

Such as now. I don't see what's so special about wherries that you need to see then alive. Bastija reared up onto her hind legs, bracing them up against the tree Namija had scurried up. Anyways, it's dangerous to be out here alone, and there's already wherries at home.

Namija stuck out her tongue at the concerned day wher, pulling out the scroll of parchment pilfered from earlier. The wherries are different out here. Anyways by the time I get to see them they're all plucked and unrecognizable. I want to see some of the wild ones. She gave a little squeal and pointed. Did you see, a brilliant wherry! You guys never bring any of those around!

First of all I do no such hunting. Bastija landed ont he ground again, snorting. And secondly, brilliant wherries fly. We don't. She seemed disgruntled.

Namija had to laugh. Okay, sorry, sorry. But I really wanted to see some of these, maybe try to draw them later. Just give me fifteen minutes, okay?

I'm already counting.