Fishing ~ Tag: Isiana/Kate

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:42 pm

"You're damn right I gave them a run for their money. Sometimes literally...I was a fast little shit when I was young." Lorcan assured her. He was a proud man, but he wasn't an egotistical one. In fact, he hated people who bragged for the sake of bragging. Unlike Bastian, though, if he did manage to accomplish something he took some pride in it, but not to the point that he was bragging about it. "I can't say I envy you that. We have one sister and she was also expected to act like a lady. Seemed like a rather boring life if you ask me. Made me glad I was a boy that could run around, get dirty, get into fights, what have you." He said honestly. While he was in no way sexist, he was very happy he was a male. Seeing the differences in expectations between himself and his brothers and their sister made him realize how unfair women holders have it. No wonder many women moved to weyrs where life was more equal.

"Oh, I'm sure he feels rather smothered sometimes. He knows I love him though...and I guess that's all that matters." Love, there was a word he did not use hardly ever and when he did it was always in conjecture with either Bastian or Hydranth. "I know Bast has my back, but...I dunno. I guess I'm simply use to being the protective one." Lorcan doubted he would ever not be protective of his little brother. Yes, Bastian was a man in his own right, but he would always be his little brother.

"I can understand their obliviousness though...to a point. I mean, they are BOTH candidates. Technically they can't...be too physical with each other. So I mean, maybe that kind of deterred them? I can't really say. I do agree though. I mean, I don't know if I'd let anything stop me from telling someone that I like them.."

Lorcan gave her an unamused look before shaking his head as if he was disturbed by something. "I don't think they care too much about technicalities. Trust me. I saw more of Finn than I ever meant, or really wanted, to see. Not to mean she isn't pretty... but still." Had he not kept an eye out for Bast and Finn the night they revealed their feelings for each other, there was no doubt they would have gotten into trouble. Granted, he never thought his brother as the type to rush things physically, but that was most certainly what was going on when he came to warn them of people heading towards them. Lorcan was not the sort to rush things, not that it mattered as he sincerely doubted that he'd ever find someone again. Brown eyes drank in the sight of Isiana and he couldn't help but wish he didn't feel that way. She was...well, she was something, and whatever that something was he liked it....a lot.

"Thanks Lor...Like I said, it's been a while.."

Lorcan managed a small smile for her before he said, "You're welcome. Hopefully the fish are biting today." If perhaps his hand caressed down her arm a little as he stepped away from her, he pretended it wasn't on purpose. He moved over to pick up his pole and made his own cast into the water. He normally sat on the ground, but being a gentleman was forever ingrained in him, so before he sat down he removed his outer tunic and laid it out on the ground. "You can sit on that if you don't want to stand the whole time." He offered her. Without that shirt on he was left in just his undershirt, which was a black tank. His new tattoo was healing nicely and was obvious against the stark paleness of his skin. Lor then sat down near to her and picked up his pole to hold onto while they waited for bites.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Kate

Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:17 am

Dark eyes danced a bit in silent laughter, laughter that ended up coming out as a few chuckles, as the candidate listened to Lor describe himself as a fast little shit. Isiana found herself glad that Lor had gotten over not wanting to use curse words around her. She used them herself honestly, and it didn't bother her in the least to hear other people say them. She grinned before saying, "Well, I'm glad to hear that you were able to escape them at least once in a while.." The candidate just shook her head a bit at her friend. "I was raised, and acted, like a proper lady, until I was a bit older. Then I began doing things that a lady normally wouldn't. Without anyone realizing it, I taught myself some useful things that I would need to know in order to defend myself if something should ever happen. Granted, I never really needed to. Then I taught my brother a bit, and we kept it a secret between the two of us. So, I am not your typical lady. I can be when I want to be, but honestly, I don't WANT to be most of the time. I just...want to be me.." She paused a moment, "That's some of the reason I ended up moving here. I just....needed to see what I could be.."

Isiana just nodded in agreement with Lor. She knew exactly what the Weyrling was talking about. She had tried her best to make sure that nothing happened to her brother, and luckily, nothing had. They had had their spats though because he thought she was too overprotective of him. Always though, he knew she loved him, and she knew he loved her. They could never really stay made at each other, no matter what. As he continued, Isiana smiled a bit. "Well, its nice to know that your brother will have your back. Unfortunately, I no longer have that luxury, and neither does my brother, but...at least we each have our friends. I like to think that helps out as well."

Isiana could not help but giggle a bit. "Well, I think its very gentlemanly that you don't like seeing her like that. I'm quiet sure that Bastian will be thankful for that down the road. I'm sure he's thankful for all the help you've given the two of them already..." She knew that they could get in trouble if they were ever caught, although, probably not as much trouble as they would get in if they were already Weyrlings. She didn't know how severe the consequences would be, and quiet honestly, she never intended to find out. She didn't want to get herself, or anyone, in trouble. Even if she did like someone, she would just....have to wait until she was allowed to be in a relationship again. Maybe after that, things would change.

As Lor moved away, she felt his hand brush her arm, and a jolt ran through her, causing her to shiver ever so slightly. A blush crept onto her face as she hoped that Lorcan hadn't noticed anything. She put a small smile on her face, ""Yes, I certainly hope that as well. Although, I guess even if they aren't biting, it is at least a nice day to sit out here..." Before she could even try sitting down, he was putting his outer shirt down on the ground for both of them to sit on. For a minute, he dark eyes just stared at him as he stood there in a tank top. She couldn't help but study him, until she realized she was starring and then she tore her eyes away and quickly sat down at his bidding. "Thank you...I really appreciate this..."

They sat there in a sort of awkward silence, although, it was not totally awkward. Isiana felt pretty comfortable actually, just sitting here with him. Neither of them were big talkers a lot of the times. After a while. her line moved, and she quickly stood up and began trying to reel it in. "Lor! I think I got something!"
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Parker
Site Admin

Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:20 am

Lorcan nodded as he listened to her about her life back home and that of her brother. He couldn't fully understand what it was like being in her shoes, but he could sympathize as much as possible. "Shows some real cunning and determination to teach yourself that, I'm sure. I had my older brothers and father to teach me, which was nice." If she had taught herself the fundamentals of protecting herself then that most certainly was impressive in his eyes. "Good. I think I like you best as being you and not some one else." He stated with more honesty than he meant to use, but it was out there now.

"Well, its nice to know that your brother will have your back. Unfortunately, I no longer have that luxury, and neither does my brother, but...at least we each have our friends. I like to think that helps out as well."

"Even if you're dragon-lengths apart, that doesn't mean you can't still have his back or he yours. While I'll not presume to know you, Isiana, I have a feeling that if he really needed you then you would be there for him." It was a simple instinct feeling he got when being around her. The same feeling he had that would make him do whatever was necessary for his family even if it wasn't completely within his reach.

"The jerk was already grateful for it, but still....regardless of my actions, I think maybe they should be playing it a little bit slower. After all, they both are candidates and, at least on Bast's side, I don't know why they'd tease each other with something they might only get to share for awhile before one or both of them impresses." Lorcan explained further as he tried to not think about that view. He was happy for his brother, but he did not need to be roped into the middle of that. Though, for sure, if need be Lorcan would guard them against prying eyes every time they needed someone to watch out for them. He would gripe and not sound happy about it, but honestly if it was something that brought real happiness and joy to Bastian's life then he would not hesitate on helping him out.

"Lor! I think I got something!"

He had not said anything about his gentlemanly act of laying down a shirt or the fact that they both now shared the small coverage. He liked having her close, even if he wasn't about to admit to such a thing anytime soon. Lorcan had noticed the way she'd looked at him after he took the shirt off and honestly....he rather liked the way she looked at him after that. He didn't comment on it, content instead to let the moment hang between them before she cried out excitedly that she thought she had a bite. "Reel it in slowly, let it take some of the line and then pull it in. Keep doing that until you finally have it on shore." He guided her as he moved closer again and allowed a hand to wrap around her so it could help her get the fish in.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Kate

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 am

Isiana smiled a bit at the compliment, surprising herself by not blushing. "Well, I didn't really have a choice. I set my mind to it, and usually, once I set my mind to it, there is nothing that can stop me. And as for cunning...well...I guess I am. If I wanted to learn, I had to be. My parents never would have allowed me to..so I had to sneak it. That was actually when I started becoming a bit of a rebel, although no one really knew.." She paused for a moment and then continued, "I actually managed to learn most of it by myself, and then test it out on a few other people. I would sneak up to the sparring ring and get in with some of them. They always went a bit easier on me since I was a girl, but at least I got the experience. I would always sneak off early in the morning and then be home before my parents even realized I was gone. Once my brother was old enough, I began to teach him a few things and spar with him. He picked it up even quicker than I did, and I was glad of that. Meant he could protect himself now too." Dark eyes looked up at Lor and she chuckled. "Well then, I'm glad I didn't change anything and am still who I always was.."

For a moment, Isiana just starred at Lor as he talked. It wasn't often you saw this more, softer side of him. She gave him a small, thankful smile. "Thanks Lor. I feel that way too...its just..hard to be so far away from him. I mean, we were never as close as you and Bast are, but we still cared about it each other. It was hard to leave him...but I know he knows I'd be there for him if he really needed me. I also hope he would be here for me if I needed him.."

What Lorcan said, made sense to Isiana. She felt the same way. Why bother getting caught up in something that you knew couldn't last? Sure, it would last for a while, but maybe only until the next Hatching. You never knew how long you were going to get. Isiana also knew that relationships were frowned upon even more once you were a Weyrling. What would Bast and Finn do if one of them Impressed? Or, what would they do if they impressed at different times? They would have to continue to wait. The dark haired candidate did not think that her two friends would continue to see each other once they both had dragons. It was just too risky. Or at least that was what they had learned in their candidate classes. She knew her friends well enough to know that they would not do anything to ruin the bond they had with their dragons once they Impressed. Isiana nodded again. "I agree Lor, maybe they will calm down here soon...but..then again, they might not." A small grin came across her face. "I can't even imagine what you will feel like if they continue this...or get worse. It'll be a sight to see I'm sure.."

Isiana forced herself to keep her mind on the fishing, and try and not think about Lor all that much. It was honestly much easier said than done. Being this close to Lor made her thoughts try and run wild. She found herself wondering if she should tell him how she felt, but that was quickly pushed aside by telling herself that he was a Weyrling, and that it was impossible. No matter how much she had come to like him over the past months, she knew nothing could ever happen. She just had to keep telling herself that. It was just not meant to be. She would not put herself, or Lor, through that.

Lor's voice registered as she began trying to reel the fish in. She did as he friend said, giving and taking the line a bit. She did manage to get the fish closer to the shore, but it was a bit of a struggle. She felt Lor's hand on her own and quickly turned and gave him a quick smile. It didn't take the two of them long to get the fish reeled the rest of the way in... and Isiana could feel the color rising in her cheeks once more as Lor's hand stayed on hers. After the fish was caught she laughed and said, "So now what? Do we throw them back? Or keep them? I guess if we keep them I can make us some fool out of this one if you are hungry.."
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:37 am

Lorcan listened and tried to keep the smirk he felt from his lips. He rather liked the idea that she was such a rebel. Cahnie had been a proper lady holder. She was quiet, prim, and proper. A little too submissive, if he was being honest. Being a miner, Lor was use to being active and in fact if he didn't get enough exercise then all the pent up energy generally did him more harm than good. He didn't say it out loud, but he rather admired her for doing what she wanted with her life even if that meant having to go behind her parents backs. He was rather happy that he'd never really had to go behind his parents to do the things he wanted. "Well...maybe I should challenge you to a spar sometime. Unless, of course, you don't think you had a chance against me." Lor suggested playfully. "I'd go easy on you too."

"I can't even imagine what you will feel like if they continue this...or get worse. It'll be a sight to see I'm sure.."

A groan escaped him. "No, no, no...I do not want to imagine that at all. I love my little brother. I'm the one who gave him "the talk" when he was old enough. That doesn't mean I want to see him put that information to good use." Lorcan almost whined in discomfort. "I don't mind watching out for them, but dammit...I have my limit." He didn't want Bast or Finn to get in trouble, but they were both adults and Lorcan wasn't about to keep protecting them from their own actions. "Call me old fashioned, but...I don't know. I get it they've felt something for each other for awhile and I know on Bast's part, at least, he's waited a long time for someone like Finn. But...and I told him this...if he really cares that much for her then maybe slow it down a little. Romance should be savored and appreciated." Lorcan didn't realize how sensitive and romantic he was coming off then.

"So now what? Do we throw them back? Or keep them? I guess if we keep them I can make us some fool out of this one if you are hungry.."

Lorcan returned the smile she gave to him before focusing back on the fish and getting it reeled in. If he happened to keep his hand over hers the entire time it was merely because he wanted to make sure that they got the fish in. "That is a good sized sucker right there." He said as he stood up and went to get the fish. Deftly he removed it from the hook. "Today's just about relaxing. Cleaning fish is not exactly the most relaxing of chores. Besides..." Lorcan moved towards the shore and gently released the fish back in, "that gives me an excuse to get you to come fishing with me again." He said with wink to her before moving back to their little spot. "Do you need me to help you cast again?" Lorcan asked.
Image Image Image Image

Kate

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:18 am

At Lorcan's words, a playful smirk quietly found its way to Isiana's face. She had really began to get used to be around the Weyrling now, and they were very good friends. For some reason, there was just something about the man that made her feel comfortable with him. Isiana had yet to see the truly prickly side of him that Bast had told her about, but even then she wasn't worried. She liked Lor just the way he was. Finally, she teased him back. "Oh really? You think you'd have to go easy on me? If you go easy on me, you might find yourself being the one loosing." Isiana made sure to hold the teasing tone. She highly doubted she could win against Lor. Well, if he went easy on her she might be able to win, but still, it would probably be a stretch. She was fairly strong for a girl, but the fact remained that she was just that, a girl. Dark eyes studied her friend for a moment, "If you're serious though, I'd train with you a time or two if you wanted. We might be able to learn things from each other.."

Dark eyes danced with laughter as she heard Lor. Since she also had a brother, she could kind of relate to what the young man was going through at the moment. Although, she was not the one to have the "talk" with her brother. She was sure her father had had that with him Turns ago. "Well I guess you have a point. I could see myself feeling the same way about my brother if it would have been up to me to have the talk with him." As he continued, Isiana could not help but just stare at him for a few moments. It was rare to see this side of Lor. He was always...kidding around or more..brooding or whatever else you wanted to call it. It was not often that she got to see this side of him. When she did, she quiet enjoyed it, and usually had to bite her tongue and not tease him about being a "romantic." She finally managed to say, "Well, I really don't blame you for thinking like that. I have always believed the same thing really..."

With Lor's hands on hers, she found it oddly hard to concentrate on what she was doing, but eventually, she forced herself to do it. She didn't need to be getting all weird around Lor. Her brown eyes made their way to the fish, and remained fixed on it for quiet a bit. As Lorcan had said, it was a pretty big fish, and honestly, Isiana was quiet pleased with herself for catching such a fish on her first time fishing. She chuckled a bit. "Well, I guess you are right about that. It wouldn't be very relaxing.." She watched Lor put the fish back while she sat back down on the shirt he had set on the ground. She shook her head, "No, I think I'm ok. I'm a quick learner.." Of course she wanted to say yes, but again, she didn't want him to see her acting all goofy around him or anything like that.

She cast her line again and then smiled a bit. "You're right. This is very relaxing. Although, almost too relaxing. I hope I don't fall asleep on you.." She gave him a grin before continuing, "Although the excitement from that fish woke me up a bit, so I don't really think you have to worry too much.."
Parker
Site Admin

Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:17 am

"Oh really? You think you'd have to go easy on me? If you go easy on me, you might find yourself being the one loosing. If you're serious though, I'd train with you a time or two if you wanted. We might be able to learn things from each other.."

Lorcan's eyebrows raised in amusement at her bold declaration, but he couldn't lie and say he wasn't more than curious to see if her bite was as bad as her bark. "Look at you. I doubt you even weigh a minute. I think I'll bet on myself." He couldn't help but tease her. Though, when he began to really think about sparring with her, how close they'd be, he began to feel a little hot under the collar. Those feelings he squashed quickly. Isiana was a friend, a real friend, he wasn't about to risk that by letting feelings get in the way. As little luck as he had with women he was sure that he would ruin things between him and Isiana. "Actually yeah. I think it might be fun to spar together. I'd be curious to see if you Southerners have any tricks us Northerners don't."

"Well, I really don't blame you for thinking like that. I have always believed the same thing really..."

The way she stared at him for a few moments made him rather self-conscious, so he turned away and ran a hand through his bangs. His klah brown eyes watched the river for a moment as she processed whatever it was she was processing now. If he had known that it was her enjoying his romantic side he would have been embarrassed and a little happy at the same time. Lorcan looked back at her with pleasant surprise. "Yeah? You really think the same? I suppose that makes us both romantics, eh?" The bluerider could have kicked himself immediately after saying that. Did he really have to point out they were romantics? No, he didn't have to, but he did. All he could hope for now was that Isiana would brush it off.

"Well, I guess you are right about that. It wouldn't be very relaxing..No, I think I'm ok. I'm a quick learner.."

Lorcan settled down next to her again, though if his thigh was pressed against hers now he pretended to not notice. "I can actually cook a pretty mean fish, but that's the only thing I can cook." He said as he picked up his rod and cast the line out again. "Okay, but if you need me to do anything just ask." There was a part of him that was a little sad she didn't want him to show her how to cast again. Now he had no excuse to get closer to her. What would Bastian tell you if he knew your thoughts about Isiana? The blue asked with some amusement. Hush, this isn't the same thing. I know myself and I know I'd mess up any chance I probably don't have anyways. But don't you dare utter a word of these thoughts to Bast. Lorcan snapped back to his nosy blue. I won't. Hydranth assured Lorcan, but the rider could swear he heard a 'yet' there. For now he'd let it go.

"You're right. This is very relaxing. Although, almost too relaxing. I hope I don't fall asleep on you.. Although the excitement from that fish woke me up a bit, so I don't really think you have to worry too much.."

Lorcan laughed softly. "Nah, you'll be fine. If you happen to fall asleep then you do. I'll wake you up before curfew." He would have been completely content to let her sleep on him if she wanted to. Besides, why would he care since they were friends? "It is very relaxing though. Now...I need to get lucky and catch me a fish." A mischievous looked crossed his face. "I'm going to bet the fish I catch will be bigger."
Image Image Image Image

Kate

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:57 am

Isisna could not help but grin as she listened to Lor. Of course, she was acting a bit bolder than she normally would, but at the same time, she knew that her friend knew she was only messing with him. It just seemed like he brought out the teasing side of her. She certainly didn't mind it though. It was honestly very fun hanging out with Lorcan. A giggle escaped her lips and she said, "Well, if we're being honest, I would probably put my money on you as well. You probably have way more experience than I do anyway." She didn't want to ruin the mood, but she stated that fact anyway. With what he said next, another smile appeared on her face. "Well, I'd be up for it. I'd just hope to give you a run for your money. As for tricks, I don't have any. Remember, I taught myself, I had no one around to really teach me anything. I'm always up for sparring though, no matter what. Seeing as how I have a lot to learn, I always jump at the chance. Who knows, maybe I will be able to teach you something as well.." Of course, she knew that that was highly unlikely, but it was fun to think about it, right?

Dark eyes glanced over ta him, a small smile playing on her lips. "You know I wouldn't lie about something like that. Well, I don't lie in general, but especially not about something like that." she teases him. So, he considered them both romantics huh? She guessed she was, but she hadn't really thought about love much lately. Well, that was, until she had gotten to know Lorcan a little better. The more time she spent with him, the more she found herself wondering if they could be more than friends. For some reason, she could just not get that thought out of her mind, no matter how many times she kept telling herself to forget about it. Lor was a good friend, and that was probably all he was ever going to be. Quickly, isiana pushed those thoughts aside once again and smiled a bit at Lor. "Yah, I guess that does make us romantics, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

Isiana could feel him against her, but she tried not to think about it to much. As much as she wished he could be standing behind her again, she knew she didn't need his help casting anymore. Part of her wished she take it back, but it was too late now. She allowed herself to relax after she cast her line again, and couldn't help but smile at her friend once again. "Thanks Lorcan...but I promise I won't fall asleep.." She WAS kind of tired, but she highly doubted she would fall asleep with Lor being here.

For a moment, she looked at him, a huge grin on her face. "Oh, we're going to bet now huh?" Brown eyes gazed thoughtfully ahead for a moment. "Well, if its not bigger than the one I caught, does that mean I win something? And what about you? If it is bigger, what do you get? Or are we not betting for stakes?" Of course, she was had a teasing tone in her voice. She wasn't actually expecting that they were going to be betting anything.
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Lorcan couldn't help but laugh a little at her giggle. "Smart girl. I mean....I can't lie and say I'm not a scrapper. Look at me. Of course I know my way in a fight." He teased her some more. The slight curve of a bent on his nose told the story of at least one broken nose in his past. Truthfully, the number was probably closer to three times broken. His parents had not been very happy with their boy when he was first a teenager. It seemed as if Lorcan had something to prove, though he argued that he never started the fights he simply finished them. "Self-taught or not, you might have some tricks up your sleeve. Next time you get the urge to spar send Hydranth a shout and I'll join you. If I can, of course."

"Yah, I guess that does make us romantics, but there's nothing wrong with that, is there?"

"Certainly not for you. You're a woman. Me though...my reputation as a male might be questioned if people knew I was a romantic. So let's just keep this a little secret between us." He spoke in a softer voice. While Lorcan was mainly being playful, there was some truth to his words. He really didn't want the fact he was a romantic to spread too far. Besides, it wasn't as if he'd ever really get to be the romantic he was. At least, he didn't think there was a chance for him to. After what happened with Cahnie and then with Revanne....love didn't seem to be in his cards. That didn't mean he couldn't think about it...

"Well, if its not bigger than the one I caught, does that mean I win something? And what about you? If it is bigger, what do you get? Or are we not betting for stakes?"

Isiana's questions pulled him out of such thoughts and for a moment he could only look at her silently as a thought crossed his mind. He shouldn't do it though. It was a bad idea and would likely end in him or her getting hurt. Why should he ruin their friendship? You're not going to ruin anything, Lorcan. This thought makes you happy so do it. Isn't that what you told Bastian about Finn? Hydranth broke into his thoughts. Lorcan wanted to argue back, but he didn't feel like he had enough of an argument to use against his dragon's logic. The thought did make him happy and perhaps he shouldn't be a hypocrite and use the advice he gave to his little brother. Finally, a curl tugged the corner of his lip upward for a moment before he answered her. "Hmm....if the fish I catch is larger then...you will do me the honors of letting me take you out...on a date." There, it was said...it was out there...now he waited with held breath for her response to his suggestion.
Image Image Image Image

Kate

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:40 am

Dark eyes rolled a bit teasingly as the candidate listened to her friend tease her back. "You, know your way around in a fight? Oh I don't think so..." Of course, she was only teasing him once again. It was easy to tease him, and it was just fun because he gave it right back to her. Her eyes danced with another teasing glint. That looked quickly turned into one of feigned innocence as she looked at him a moment. "Me? Tricks? I wouldn't dar think of using my tricks on you Lor...even if I did have some.." She had never really known anyone that used any kind of tricks, although she knew that didn't mean she couldn't know a few. She had always come to believe that in a fight, it was better to fight fair, and fight with honor, but at the same time, she knew not everyone thought like that. Actually, it was probably more like she was one of the only people who thought like that anymore. A wide grin came to her face once again as Lor mentioned joining her for a sparring session again. "I will do that, I promise." Isiana could not pass up the opportunity to tease him once more. "If nothing else, I'm sure Hydranth will like hearing from me."

A playful frown came to her face. "Awww come on, where is the fun in that? I want to be able to tell EVERYONE..." Of course, she wasn't really going to. There was no way she would do that to Lor. She wouldn't do that even to her own worst enemy. On second thought...maybe she WOULD do it to her enemy, but most certainly not to Lor. She knew he more than likely knew that she was only kidding, but she said, "Don't worry, I promise, it'll be our secret, just like you said." A playful smirk quickly appeared back on her face though. "Actually, I lied, I have to tell someone. I'll tell Bast. That won't really count as telling anyone, right?"

Isiana looked at the river for a moment before lookin back at Lor as she waited for him to speak. It seemed that she had thrown him for a loop with her question. She didn't mind, although she hadn't really meant to make him have to actually think about it. She was ok with the silence anyway. He was obviously coming up with some kind of smart ass answer if she knew him. Finally, he spoke, and now it was her turn to stare at him for a moment, her dark eyes searching his face. He wasn't kidding. Some part of her had figured he probably would be, but no, he was serious. Finally, she managed to say, "A date? I...well, I wasn't really expecting that.." She paused for a moment, trying to calm herself a bit. Did this mean that he liked her too? After a moment she said, "Well, it would be my honor. I would love to go on a date with you.." Just to throw him off a bit she added in a teasing voice, "Only if the fish is bigger though.."