Fishing ~ Tag: Isiana/Kate

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:19 am

"Me? Tricks? I wouldn't dare think of using my tricks on you Lor...even if I did have some.."

Lorcan raised one eyebrow at her teasing words. "See...you saying that makes me all the more suspicious that you do have tricks and you would use them on me." He stated playfully. It was rather fun playing with her this way. Lorcan didn't get to let loose like this often...or really at all...if he was honest. It was just...so easy to tease Isiana and to play with her like this. That was something he hadn't had with anyone since...well, he couldn't remember. He didn't want to think too much into it in case doing that would change things or make it impossible for him to continue acting this way around her. Lor didn't realize it, but the way he acted with Isiana was a far cry different than how he acted around other people. Around her he was...dare he say it....happy.

"Awww come on, where is the fun in that? I want to be able to tell EVERYONE...Don't worry, I promise, it'll be our secret, just like you said. Actually, I lied, I have to tell someone. I'll tell Bast. That won't really count as telling anyone, right?"

"What?! Bast is the last person that should know. What are you thinking?" Lorcan said with feigned indignation. Really, though, Bast probably already had a good idea of what sort of romantic Lorcan was. He'd known him all his life after all, so there was little the two of them didn't know about each other. Lorcan, of course, would like to think he was more mysterious to his brother than Bast was to him, but that was not the case. "Besides, I doubt Bast would pay attention to anything not Finn at the moment." He added with a chuckle.

"A date? I...well, I wasn't really expecting that..Well, it would be my honor. I would love to go on a date with you..Only if the fish is bigger though.."

Shit shit shit shit...

Why did he go and say that? She probably felt obligated now. Lorcan took a deep breath through his nose as he tried to not freak out a little at what he'd just done. Of course she wouldn't be expecting that, why the heck would she be? Before he could panic too much, Hydranth broke into his thoughts and calmed him down considerably. "You really don't have to, if you don't want. I mean...I just...that was a silly thing to bet, honestly. I shouldn't have made that bet." He rambled a bit. With a bit more prodding from his blue he added, "Though...I wasn't just making that bet to make a bet. I...I really would like to take you on a date. But only if you really, really want to."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Kate

Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:47 am

Isiana could not help but giggle, and just shook her head in amusement. Honestly, if she HAD tricks, she wasn't even aware of it herself. At least the two of them could joke around about that and not be afraid that one or the other was going to get offended by it or something like that. It was nice to just be herself, or well, pretty close to it. She was usually the playful type, although sometimes, she tried to hold that kind of stuff back. She knew that there were some people who didn't really like that, and she was honestly quiet glad that Lor was NOT one of those people. She held up her hands in mock surrender. "Alright alright, I get your point.."

Dark eyes danced with silent laughter that she just could not keep contained as Lor spoke, and acted like she had said one of the worst things in the world. She couldn't help but just shake her head a bit as she heard what he said next. "Well, I do have to agree that he is all about Finn right now, although I can't say I blame him. He's in love, and I'm sure it's new to him, and he just feels like that is all that matters right now. Sure, you and I matter to, just not as much as Finn right now.." For a moment, she frowned. "I've never really been in love though, so I can't really talk. Although I think he'll start to behave more normally again after a while. Or well, at least I hope he does anyway, for your sake.." She added a bit of a teasing tone on the last thing she said. She knew no matter how annoying Bast may get about only thinking about Finn, Lor would always be there for him since he was his brother. That was just the kind of bond the two of them had. It was the same bond she shared with her own brother.

It was now her turn to frown once again. Why did Lor seem so freaked out that she had said yes to the date? Granted, she had never said anything about liking him, well, more than a friend anyway. She had always felt that he was a decent friend, and he must have known that since she continued to hang out with him. His rambling quickly brought the candidate back to the present and she couldn't help but smile. "It's alright Lor, it was quiet an interesting bet. Besides, I wouldn't have agreed to it if I really didn't want to. You know me that well by now.."

Dark eyes quickly moved to his, searching them, wondering if he was joking. She could tell he wasn't, and for some reason that made her feel better. So, he liked her, he really liked her, and as more than a friend. A shy grin made its way across her features, and a blush crept onto her cheeks. "I would really love it if I could..go on a date with you. As long as you are sure...I...I mean, there have to be better girls than me. I just feel lucky that you like me..."
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:21 pm

"What? Don't shake your head at me. I gotta keep my reputation clear. How else is my brother going to think I'm tough?" Lor stated playfully before he poked her in the ribs to make his point more firm. He didn't want to think about what Bast would say, or anyone else for that matter, if he saw him being this playful with Isiana. Granted, his brother and Finn both knew that they were friends, but no doubt he would get teased for liking her more than just a friend. Lorcan was normally prickly and grumpy with others, but Isiana didn't get much of that when it was just the two of them hanging out. "This is the first relationship Bastian's ever been in. He never had much luck back home with the ladies. Never did understand it, really, he's a good guy. Probably has something to do with how sheltered he was growing up." Lorcan explained.

Her mention of never being in love made him think about his own previous relationships. Cahnie he had been in love with, but he'd ruined that with his drinking and depression. Revanne he hadn't been in love with, but he had been excited to see where that relationship could have gone. Again his temper had ruined that relationship. "You say that like it's bad thing. I wish I could say the same as you. Can't say I've had much luck in the love department." He admitted a bit bitterly.

Realizing his luck in relationships only made him feel even more inadequate to ask her out on a date. It was already out there though and no doubt she realized by now that he felt a little something more for her than just friendship. Even if he couldn't go back in time to take back that bet, he was worried about ruining their friendship just like he'd ruined all of his other relationships. Klah brown eyes looked at Isiana in disbelief at her words. "Better girls than you? I don't think so. You're an amazing woman, Isiana. While I'm flattered you think that way... I don't think you should. I know me.... and honestly...." Lor began, but paused for a moment to debate if he should say what he was thinking. "Never mind. I really would like to take you out and I'm going to believe you want to go out, so I guess that means it's a date." Lorcan said with a crooked smile.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Kate

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:18 am

Dark eyes studied Lor for a moment, but there was laughter in them the whole time. Isiana already knew he was tough. He didn't have to prove it to her. There had just been something about him the first time they had met that had let her know that he was tough. She held up her hands a bit in mock surrender, "I guess you're right. We'd better keep this between us. Wouldn't want Bastian getting wise to it..." Of course, she too was teasing. As he poked her though, she tried to give him a mean look, and just ended up failing rather miserably. When he as being playful like this, it was hard for her to be anything but playful as well.

As Lor began talking about Bast and Finn's relationship, a knowing nod was given to him. Isiana knew that she would probably be the same way when she was finally in a relationship. She really knew nothing about it. She had had....little crushes on some of the guys back in Walled, but nothing had ever come of it. Although, if she was being honest, she had never really put herself out there to begin with. "Well, I'm glad he has someone now. You're right, he is a great guy. If I would have known him a bit better, hell, I might have even tried to date him.." She paused for a moment, not exactly sure why she had said that, but it didn't seem to her that Lorcan had paid much attention, which was just fine with her. It wasn't like it was a lie though. Blushing a little she finally continued, "But, I'm glad he found Finn. They seem cute together and they both deserve to be happy.."

"No...it's not a bad thing..its just..." She took a breath. "I know Im not old...but I see all these girls getting married and everything, and they are younger than me. Makes me wonder if Im doing something wrong sometimes.." Isiana knew she should't think like that, and she had honestly tried to kick that habit. She had been getting better about it, but still had not completely kicked it just yet. A small smile was given as Lor talked about how he hadn't had much luck with love. "Don't worry Lor. I'm sure the right person will come along eventually. Thats what I keep telling myself anyway.." Isiana had always believed that eventually the right person would come along, and that somehow she would know it. Thinking about that again though had her wondering if Lor could possibly be the right person for her. She quickly pushed that thought aside. No, it was just best not to think about it, then no one would get hurt, well, not as bad anyway. They could see where it went, but she wasn't going to let her mind get ahead.

A smile once again found its way to her face as Lor told her she was an amazing woman. It felt good to know that he thought so, but then again he WAS her friend. Of course he would say that. She scuffed the ground a bit until she heard what else he said. "Yes, its a date." It felt weird to say those words, but it made her happier than he could ever know. They sat there in silence a bit more, and Isiana had no more luck with the fish, but it was nice to just be there with him.

Before she knew it, it was getting dark and she had to get back to work on some stuff for the lessons. She always made a point to look over any kind of notes and stuff. They talked about the date for a few moments, and Isiana smled and knew she would be ready whenever Lor was. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, but Isiana was still giddy over everything, and would be for days to come.

[FIN]
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn