Like a Man on a Mission ~ { Tag } Kate/A'ric

The lands around New Atricis that are regarded as Atricis' new territory. Not as big as their previous protective range, but still lots of space and wilds to explore. Dragon Flights and Wher Runs also occur across these lands.
Ember
Marks: 341.00 [Donate]

Re: Like a Man on a Mission ~ { Tag } Kate/A'ric

Postby Ember » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:47 am

He chuckled, because he knew damn well how difficult it would be between them - not really though - when their kids were in the same class together. On some level he knew the chances of that happening would be slim, but for a few moments, K'rios allowed himself the fantasy of it all. He pictured it with a grin of happiness on his face. He just wanted it, not for himself or A'ric necessarily, but for their children. He wanted to see the two of them live to those very ages and beyond, he wanted them to live rich lives and have happiness every step of the way. He wanted his little girl to have candidacy and Impression, to feel what it was like to have her other half find her on the Sands, to feel the wind on her face as her dragon took flight for the first time on its own.

He a moment he ignored what was going on around him, and didn't hear some of what A'ric was saying because of it. When he finally came to, he shook his head and had the decency to flush and look sheepish as he did so, because he normally didn't become that engrossed in his thoughts, not even about his daughter. "Wow... I'm sorry. That uh... I'm not used to that sort of thing happening. But uh, kids, you know, man? You just sort of fall in love with being a Daddy when it calling comes upon you and it never leaves."

When they arrived at their destination, he was quick to join his friend on the ground, and even quicker to pat his shoulder when they stood side by side, noticing just how much taller he stood next to the bronzerider. "We'll have a good time, good drinks, good food, good games. Come on back, pass out, like I said." He smiled and held the door open for A'ric, whispering as his friend slid through. "Welcome to the lighter side of my world, bronzeboy."
Image Image Image Image Image
Finn & Danteth | L'van & Zenjarth | K'rios & Iktomith | J'on & Desdomondyth | Saibra & Sarsk

Fali'vas & Nymvas | Master Rathiran | Candidate Dirce | Candidate Varric | Candidate Kelajosidran

Compendium | NPC Archive | Wanted Connections | Marks Tracker | Emporium

Kate
Marks: 8151.00 [Donate]

Re: Like a Man on a Mission ~ { Tag } Kate/A'ric

Postby Kate » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 am

Talking about their children made A'ric smile, alot. Granted, he usually smiled, and he was a pretty cheerful, happy guy most of the time. There was just something about talking about Viktor that made him even happier (if that was possible). The bronze rider felt that he could just spend hours and hours talking about his son, and his son's mother. For the sake of everyone though, he tried to keep all that to a minimum. He knew K'rios, and pretty much all parents, had to try and retrain themselves when talking about their children. Honestly, his life had become so much better since he had met Kit, and since Viktor had been born. There were a few other people who had made his life better as well, like L'van and K'rios. Kit and Viktor had his heart though, more than he thought he woudl ever care for someone his young age. Quiet frankly, the bronze rider had never thought that he would be a father until later in life, yet here he was. Sometimes it still scared him, but no matter what, he knew he wouldn't change anything.

Dark eyes looked at K'rios, and A'ric had to hide his smile behind his glass for a moment. The pewter rider was not usually one to get spacey like this. Actually, A'ric was the one who was good at that. From time to time, Kit actually had to yell at him to get him to focus again. Then again, it was pretty easy for focus when Kit was around. It didn't take long for her to get his attention back on what was going on. When A'ric heard his friend's voice once more, his focus returned to him, and this time he couldn't bit back a small chuckle. "I know, I know exactly how you feel. Everytime I talk about Viktor I get the same way. I never saw myself as a dad, or at least, not for a while anyway. Sometimes I still don't know how I'll be able to raise a kid, but you're right. Once you've been called Daddy, you just don't go back. You keep wanting that. It's nice to have that. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

Once they arrived at the pub, A'ric couldn't help but look around, gawking at everything almost like he was a little kid. Feeling a hand on his shoulder, he listened to his friend. "It does sound like a good time to me, I'm glad you came and got me. It'll be good to have just a fun guys' night." As he walked through the door, he rolled his eyes playfully at what his friend said, "Now Im bronzeboy? Will you just make up your mind on a nickname already?" Of course he was just teasing the man. K'rios called him all kinds of names, and always in good fun.

A'ric made his way up to the barkeep, and ordered them each an ale, pasisng on down to K'rios. "Here's to the first of probably many tonight. He said, raising his glass in a toast.
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn

Return to “The Atrician Lands”