Someone After Fun (Tag Ldypayne)

Nothing like the Isil Tunnelhold the wherhandlers used to live in, these tunnels are just big enough for dark living spaces for the handlers and their whers, a small hatching sands, and a small lounge for the whers and any unbonded whers during the day. Wherlings move straight into the dens after bonding.
Shiftergirl

Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:52 pm

Shaking her head sge frowned and couldn't help but feel quite jelouse. To get the whers and dragons to work together more and find these felines. That would be a wonderful idea. She hadn't thought however about the details so she was jealous when he said his peace about it. "I think it would be a good idea but then to coordinate who would leave and so would follow, that would be the trick."

She smiled as he made a comment about a clutch. Sure the bronze would be in denial about a clutch, Caesk would be the one who gave a sure sign of a clutch or not, at least telling her if there was going to be one. "I'm sure if she knows, you'll know, I wouldn't want you not to know."

Looking over the flit she scratched the golden head and tucked the tail a little more to keep her steady. Looking over the man she had shared her bed with she grinned. He was a fine man, good intentions and wisdom, she wouldn't mind if he was around more. "Leaving home was what i wanted and more then anything to get away from that blasted mother. We all as we age want more then what they offered."

Grinning at him when his cup was empty she finished her own and looked at the bed. After a good night and now a good morning, she wanted to do something besides sit. After all she would be expected to keep a close eye on Caesk in case she clutches. "I wonder, wanna kill some free time. The wheels will be asleep for a little longer." She eyed the bed
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*
Shaylah & Black/Silver Mohovis
LdyPayne

Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Inggharudube didn't think it would be all that difficult to decide who was in the hunting party. His own Wher would be idea given he was very good at tracking and staying down wind of his prey among other things. He was also experienced living within the Jungle. Inggharudube already had a few Wherhandlers in mind he felt would make good hunters and who's Whers are also experienced with the jungle. All he really had to do was assess the Day Wher Handlers and see which would be also suitable. But it was something to work out in detail later, for now he had a pretty woman to occupy him.

"I would say leaving home was a good decision as here you are an Electrum Handler and with a good chance of helping the next clutch of Whers to find their bonded." Inggharudube responded. When she finished her own cup of klah and eyed the bed that was all the invitation Inggharudube needed. He rose and within a second removed his underwhere and offered a hand to help Carrolle to her feet.

"Killing time with you would be my pleasure," he responded. After that he was a man of action instead of words.

ooc: good spot to wrap up? We can always have another thread with these two when you find out if Caesk will clutch.