Someone After Fun (Tag Ldypayne)

Nothing like the Isil Tunnelhold the wherhandlers used to live in, these tunnels are just big enough for dark living spaces for the handlers and their whers, a small hatching sands, and a small lounge for the whers and any unbonded whers during the day. Wherlings move straight into the dens after bonding.
Shiftergirl

Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 am

It wasn't morning and it had been a while sense the run. She rolled and found a warm body beside her. Yawning and stretching out she touched the warm skin. Her hand trailed for a moment down the soft skin until her brain seemed to connect. Her eyes opened in a hurry, she followed her arm and looked at the dark skin of the man in her bed.

He wasnt bad looking. He had a handsome look to himself, she couldnt help but grin at the thought of such a man in her bed. If it hadn't been for the run she may have went longer with no more bedmates. Pushing the furs back she went to get up and flinched. Her bones acted and skin hummed. She wiggled her hips for a moment and found a fur to wrap around herself to cover her body.

Sending out for Klah quietly, she didn't want to wake the handsome man, she worked on her Wher who was snuggled close to the bronze. Sitting at her table once the Klah arrived she set them on her table and took a slow easy drink. Examing her body she figured she was going to need numbweed for some of her bruses.
>.:.CHARACTERS.:.<
*WHER CHARACTER*
Electrum Handler Carrole & Electrum Caesk
.:. Wher Candidate Wrihelm

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Opal Dragon Meriath & Kalico:..
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*
Blood handler Lareli & Anubli
Sport Handler Mickell & Sport Aranell

*HOLD/CRAFTER CHARACTERS*
Shaylah & Black/Silver Mohovis
LdyPayne

Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:33 pm

It wasn't often Inggharudube slept so soundly he barely stirred when Carrole woke and got out of bed. Though he had plenty of women sharing his bed this was the first time after a successful Run. Normally he was a light sleeper but this time he was as exhausted if he had did all of the running instead of just his bronze Wher. The smell of fresh Klah however roused him from his sleep.

Opening his eyes he took in his surroundings and realized he was not in his own room. Seeing Carrole sitting at her table drinking a mug of Klah was all the clues he needed to remember just what had happened. Caesk Ran and Inggharusk chased and became her mate. Smirking slightly he couldn't help but be proud of his Wher. First run ever and he caught the female. Whether a clutch will result from it remained to be seen. A brief mental probe revealed the bronze was quite content snuggling with his new mate and in no hurry to move.

He looked over at Carroll, silently taking in the view. She had wrapped her body with furs but seemed focused on checking herself over. Was he a bit rough in his love making? Perhaps but Inggharudube was used to strong women and she didn't look like the weak fragile type he often associated with Northern women compared to Southern.

"That Klah smells delicious...I don't know what I desire more at this moment, a stimulating mug of Klah or you snuggling down with me here in bed."
Shiftergirl

Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Eyeing a small bruise on her hip for a second she heard the bed shuffle. Looking up she saw the bronze handler was up and seemed to be more smiles then she would have thought. Looking over his own bronze skin she smiled at him. He reminded her much of home, of the baker she had lived in for many years. Her grandmother maybe vary upset with her after so long, but figured she would be proud one of her relatives was with the weyr.

"However nice the bed is and sounds, I'm up for Klah at the moment." As her eyes scanned him a little she waved to the seat beside her. "Come sit with me. I think we can get to know each other a little more then with our bodies."

She smiled at the man and pushed to touch with her wher. She was sleeping soundly, her only reaction was a small touch of her own with her handler. Her thoughts seemed content as she slept next to her mate.
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

LdyPayne

Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:00 am

He would have preferred she join him in bed but the scent of fresh Klah was more than enough to lure him out of bed. Flipping the furs off of him he sat up and grabbed his undershorts to pull them on. Inggharudube wasn't particularly bothered by being nude but when it came to sitting down it was more comfortable to have at least his underpants on.

He sat next to Carrole and helped himself to some Klah, drinking the stimulating drink black for a swallow or two before setting the mug down on the table. "Just in case my name isn't one you are familiar with I am Inggharudube and my bronze is Inggharusk."

"Is this your Wher's first run?" Inggharudube asked. It didn't matter to him if it was her first or her hundredth however he knew this was Inggharusk's first chase and already he was proving to be a desired mate. It made him wonder if his Wher will end up chasing any female Wher.
Shiftergirl

Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:52 am

She watched him as he got up from bed. Her eyes raised as she watched him put pants on, her lip going up in the corner, she looked him over with a twinkle in her eye. She wouldn't have minded much if he did indeed stayed undressed, the thought of another round of course had her fingers twitching, it would indeed have been nice, but she wanted a little company at the table.

As he sat to gain a cup she waited for him to drink. The two swallows of Klah down and he seemed a little more upbeat already. She waited as he spoke and smiled. "Well Inggharudube I'm Carrole and its a pleasure to meet you." She said giving him a one over. He indeed looked like good stock, as they said, however this was the weyr, she didnt have to worry anymore about customs of home.

"My wher you chased had went on her maiden run, congrats on a first with her, maybe she'll choose you again. This however is not my first as a partner if that is what you are getting at. I'm afraid I'm by no means been without, though for you I may have." She teased and took another swallow of her Klah. Looking at him had reminded her enough of home though that the thought irritated her. Due to the queens death, she quickly however pushed all thoughts away and instead went back to her chat. "So which part of wallad did you come from"
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

LdyPayne

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

"It's Ingharrusk's first chase so hopefully he's acquitted himself well with your Caesk. He'll be quite proud if he sires a viable clutch." If they weren't in the Weyr Inggharudube would be tempted to arrange for those he felt fit to become Wherhandlers to get the eggs but it wasn't his decision. Not that he knew anybody worthy of a Wher who wasn't already a Wherhandler. When she wondered if he was implying this was the first time she was with a man Inggharudube chuckled. "Oh I had no doubt that this wasn't your first time with a man. A woman as beautiful as you isn't likely to be a virgin. You are younger than I am but not that young."

As Whers didn't produce the same sort of flightlust as dragons, Inggharudube could have easily stayed in his own apartment and ride the lust on his own. He was certain it was much the same for Carrole. He was grateful she hadn't locked herself away as the sex with her had been quite enjoyable especially with the added lust from his mating Wher. It was new to him to feel that level of desire and he certainly enjoyed it. Despite all that he knew she was no shy virgin or even inexperienced in the ways of sex as she had taken the initiative as much as he had. It added to his pleasure to have her experienced and focused on just enjoying the good time they could have together.

"Originally I was in the Resident Wing among the Smiths till I struck out on my own business. I used to train and sell slaves and did quite well at it, far better than I took to the Smithcraft." Inggharudube was not ashamed about being a former Slave trader, it was a legitimate and thriving business at Walled Hold for many generations. "What part of Walled are you from?" he inquired.
Shiftergirl

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 am

She chuckled at his remark about his wher. She had shared a responsible interaction with him. Focusing on his words she smiled at his comment. No by no means would she be inadequate for any reason, especially to a mate of her or her wher choosing. " If there is a clutch much will be worked out. For one thus weyr seems to be fading with wher, I'm worried we may need to position for another gold." Her worry wasn't false, in fact she worried about most of the weyr in general, daywhers were growing in numbers, a great advantage, dragons were numbered greatly as well, nightwhers, it bothered her numbers had dropped so low.

"My youth does not precede me, as I am much more mature then most. My half brother consistently sends me letters to assist him with his two flitts." About the time she said that Arimy dropped in excited about her find, she held a letter and twisted with her bond. "Speaking of." She laid the letter down and scratched her flitt" so you were a trader. Your from the southern part of walled, I'm of the baker district my mother was a baker, she passed, and my grandmother tried to raise me. Quickly took to getting away when I found out of this place."
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

LdyPayne

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:41 pm

"We lost quite a few in that feline ambush not too long ago. Inggharusk and I were part of the second backup team and made sure those felines were driven off. Bold little fur balls of late, definitely efforts will need to be made to eradicate them once and for all. I bet their numbers grow due to having more easier to catch prey who are injured by Thread. Most animals take to the caves and rivers during Thread but they do end up Threadscored at times but not all survive it." Inggharudube had lived in the Jungle almost exclusively in the past couple Turns and quickly learned to shelter when Thread fell. It wasn't hard for him to find the injured animals, made for easy meals for him and his bronze.

"Hopefully Inggharusk does Sire a good clutch with your Caesk, he's a nice healthy male so if any has a chance to produce a viable clutch with your girl, it'll be him." Inggharudube didn't know a whole lot about Wher genetics but he did know with some of the female Whers it was often hit or miss on whether they clutch or not. As numbers are low however he had a feeling the changes are a little better. A gold may be more beneficial, perhaps his Wher will Sire a new one in this clutch. "I expect you'll be the first to know if Caesk does have a clutch growing within her."

When the flit showed up with a letter, Inggharudube immediately saw it wasn't a typical firelizard. It took him a moment but he realized it must be one of those starlizards he had heard about. Firelizards who were more nocturnal in nature than typical firelizards. They definitely stood out given their glowing crests and spots on their body. This one however didn't look quite like those he had glimpsed in the past.

"That starlizard of yours doesn't look like most I have seen, not that I had the opportunity to see many." Inggharudube commented. He wasn't all that interested in the flit other than noting it was unusual looking to his eyes.

"Sorry to hear your mother passed," he grunted more because it was the right thing to say than feeling any sympathy for a woman he never met. "Being a baker wasn't what you wanted out of life? Can't say I blame you, baking seems like a rather boring task to do even if necessary if people want to have bread and buns with their meals not to mention pies and the like. I am more a stew man myself, stews and roast meats, no real taste for sweets."
Shiftergirl

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:24 am

She frowned at the thought of the felines. She hadn't been on of the wherhandlers that had been there when the whers were ambushed. "I hadn't been there when they attached. Keeping a close eye on Caesk as she was getting larger and more able in body. They stationed us on the other side." She had felt bad she was unable to arrive on time but it had been a point when she could only feel bad for those lost. "Those felines seem to grow each year, something I grow rather concerned about. Though your quite right, they could be growing due to animals down during thread. Smart creatures they are, vary formidable but if rather wear there fur then keep one as a pet."

"If we are lucky. Something about electrums gives them a 50% chance of clutching. Granted we need more where and defiantly need more clutchers, she could clutch anything, I'm not sure any electrum has clutched on the sands yet. Ill have to look further into it. If she was to clutch a gold, I would be surprised, though needed, I have a feeling we are more adaquite to call for aid from a local gold." She smiled at the thought of Caesk having a clutch. She would be rather interesting to see as a mother. "She would be vary proud of both herself and her mate. We would all know i think. "

She continued to scratch her lizard and smiled as he madr the comment. "She is a hybrid, one of a few that happen, starlizard and firelizard all mixed together. She is larger due to it and vary friendly. " at the comment of her size Arimy puffed up and fluttered her wings. Being 3 1/2 feet made her seem larger then normal, but she was a hybrid. So she was a mature lizard in all her glory.

She chuckled as his grunt. Of she had missed her mother for a while, but she hadn't truly known her. "I loved her only because she was my mother, as all children do at some time, but of all things I was vary glad to be gone from my home, the Weyr has taken great care of those in need, and in return I do what I must and am vary happy to have had the chance to impress such a wonderful creature and met so many people."
*WHER CHARACTER*

*DRAGON CHARACTER*
Fr'an & Blue Mihnoth

*DAYWHER CHARACTER*

LdyPayne

Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:51 pm

OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply, I had seen it and read it and thought I had relied to it...sorry about the wait.
"I expect the best way to route out these felines will be to use a joint effort between us, the Day Wher Handlers and a couple dragons. Once we pick up a trail tracking them won't be too difficult up to the point we get near where they are holed up then backup from air and the Day Whers would be needed to take them out completely." Inggharudube had ran into felines before during his time in the jungle but never a group as well organized as the ones who attacked the Wher Patrol. From the among of bodies and tracks leading away he was sure there were close to fifty in that particular group and more than half escaped. By all accounts they should track them all down and eliminated them before their attack methods could be spread. He would gladly spearhead such a hunt but with Inggharudube mated, he doubted the Wher would want to leave Caesk's side till well after her eggs hatched.

"Lets hope we have some luck on our side so we can get a clutch to help replenish our losses," he responded. "Keep me up to date if a clutch happens. I am sure Inggharusk will be glad to tell me if she's gravid but I am not sure how accurate his guesses would be."

Inggharudube smirked slightly at the hybrid's antics. She was an impressive size but nothing compared to his Wher. He also knew back at Walled Hold such creatures would be considered luxuries. The fancy flits were certainly reserved for the elites who pay good money for an egg. He always felt such things were more show than of use but he had seen some very well trained flits at the Weyr and Walled Hold. He did see their value as messengers and scouts but to find an egg which contained a trainable and smart firelizard may be a challenge. One thing Inggharudube didn't want was a whole fair of the creatures just to find one he could train into what he needed it to be.

"Good that she's friendly, I wouldn't wnat to see what a flit her size could do to a man's face," Inggharudube commented with a chuckle. Her sharp claws and teeth not to mention her wings would definitely keep a man busy trying to protect their eyes, useful in a fight or if one needed a distraction.

Inggharudube nodded, "There comes a time in anybodys's life where leaving home is necessary to truly find themselves." He finished his Klah and set the mug down on the table. Leaning back he regarded Carrole and wondered if he could entice her back to bed. He didn't need his Wher to recognize an attractive woman and to know how pleasant sex was especially when there was no committment involved.

"Now that we had time to refresh ourselves, how about we head back to bed and have a tumble without our Whers?" Inggharudube asked. He wasn't a man who flirted, but a man who knew what he wanted and was quite clear on what he wanted.