You & Me....Us? [tag - Devyn/Kate]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:07 am

"Well, thank you. You're a pretty good kisser yourself..."

A light blush covered Esca's freckled face. "Eh, I'm not bad...but I don't think I'm anything to write home about." He stated humbly. Though he was most certainly very happy that Devyn shared his sentiments. While it could be considered shallow, Esca believed that enjoying another's kiss was rather important as far as a working relationship went. It wasn't the most important, but he couldn't deny that if he hadn't liked Devyn's kiss he wouldn't have been as hopeful that the man would maybe want to see about more between them.

"You know what, I've been so scared to get close to anyone since Ana left...I....I think its time I did though...so...yah...maybe we should see where this goes.."

Esca had stayed silent as he let Devyn have as much time as he needed to think about what he said. He didn't mean to give the man an ultimatum, that wasn't his intention at all, but after as long as it had been since their first kiss...what he had said only made sense to him. Either Devyn wasn't interested at all or he wouldn't mind seeing what could happen. At least that was how Esca was taking it.....

"Well, I can't blame you for being afraid of that...but I'm not Ana." Esca assured him. Then, when Devyn said that he thought they should see where things go the brightest smile lit his face. "I...I don't...that is grand, Devyn. I would be more than happy to see where this goes." Esca said honestly as he moved closer to the man. "We don't have to label it anything and we can move as slow as you want."
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Kate

Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:18 pm

Devyn quirked an eyebrow, chuckling a bit. Seeing Esca blush was very cute, he had to admit. The blue eyed man had to admit, Esca was a bit like him. He didn't want to admit what a good kisser he was. Or maybe it was the fact that he didn't KNOW what a good kisser he was. He was pretty certain that the second choice was probably correct. The red head did not seem like the wild and free type that Devyn himself was. Well, HAD been...he hoped. He had indeed stopped his foolishness, and he quiet honestly hoped that he never got the urge to be that way again. Devyn grinned at him, "Oh well...I beg to differ. But that's probably something we will have to agree to disagree on huh?" Of course he said it in a teasing voice. Besides, he knew that Esca wouldn't get upset about something that trivial to begin with.

Blue eyes searched Esca's face for a moment. The green handler was one of the only people who knew how he felt about Ana. Somewhere deep inside, Devyn knew he would always love Ana, no matter what. That was the one thing he hadn't told Esca yet. He knew it was probably usual for that to happen when someone left you. Then Esca had kissed him, and he didn't want to ruin anything between them. The young man knew somewhere, there would always be a tiny bit of hope that she would come back, but now, he was hoping it would not surface ever again. Since he had been spending time talking about her with Esca, the pain had gotten duller, and he found himself not thinking about her that much. He would just have to deal with those feelings when the time came. Besides, statistically, she was never going to come back, so he might as well not keep on waiting on her anymore.

The smile that lit up Esca's face was more than enough for Devyn. Immediately the chimera handler knew he had made the right decision. Just like that, his confusion was gone, and it was like a weight had been lifted off of shoulders. Honestly he didn't know exactly what he had been so scared of. He couldn't help but laugh. "Its nice to see you speechless..." Again, he was teasing, but at the same time, he was just about speechless himself. He had no idea where this would go, and his heart was already pounding at the possibilities.'

A soft smile was given. "Thank you Esca...for everything. You have no idea how much this has meant to me. I'm...I'm glad I decided to give it a try. We owe it to ourselves don't we?" He noticed Esca move closer to him, and quickly he leaned in and placed a quick kiss to his lips, his blue eyes dancing a bit with excitement, nervousness and happiness all at the same time.
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:47 pm

"Oh well...I beg to differ. But that's probably something we will have to agree to disagree on huh?"

Esca chuckled at that and rubbed the back of his neck as his cheeks turned a little more red. "Um, yeah. I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Though, I should merely be happy that you enjoy them. It'd be a bad thing if you didn't." Shards but how that kiss had haunted him the last several weeks. There were many kisses that he could remember as being down right amazing and Devyn's was certainly on that list. He hoped that he would get to experience it again, only for longer this time.

"Its nice to see you speechless..."

Another laugh and a blush occurred. "Well....I can't blame me for being speechless. I mean...I've only wanted you since we first met." He stated honestly. Devyn was a handsome man by anyone's standards, but it wasn't just his dashingly good looks that Esca found attractive. He found his personality just as attractive as well. The fact that they had so much in common helped as well.

"Thank you Esca...for everything. You have no idea how much this has meant to me. I'm...I'm glad I decided to give it a try. We owe it to ourselves don't we?"

Esca was not expecting the kiss, but he wasn't going to say no to it either. The only problem was that it was far too short a kiss and only gave him a glimpse of what their first had been. "You're welcome. I am very happy you decided to give it a try. I promise I'm make it worth it. I like to think we owe it to ourselves to make each other happy." Esca couldn't have agreed more on something in his life. He couldn't resist leaning in to capture his lips again, only this time he let it linger and deepen a bit as he moved a hand to hook behind his neck and hold him closer against him.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Kate

Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:46 am

Devyn's blue eyes danced yet again with silent laughter as he listened to Esca. He just shook his head a bit playfully. "Well, of course I liked it...it's kind of hard not to..." This wasn't him just trying to boost Esca's ego. It was the honest truth, whether the green handler believed him or not. He laughed a bit, "Well, if I HADN'T liked it, I'm sure you would have done something to change that..." The young man had no doubt that he had been right about what he had said. Honestly, Devyn himself would have done something as well. If they liked each other, he knew neither of them would let anything keep them apart.

This time it was the chimera handler's turn to be speechless. For a moment, his blue eyes just looked at Esca, not knowing what to say. Esca had liked him since they had first met? Devyn had never really thought about that. He just knew they had become fast friends, and he had assumed it was just because of their common interests. It never occurred to him that Esca could like him as more than a friend. Well, not until the night of the kiss anyway. "So...you just...kept it from me that whole time?" There was disbelief in his voice, but not like, the mad kind. He was just more, shocked, that Esca had been able to hide something. Usually he was good and seeing things like that, except for this time apparently.

Devyn smiled softly, glad that they felt the same way, or well, knew that they both felt the same way anyway. He didn't know where this was going, but he certainly wanted to find out. He had never felt these feelings for a guy before, but, somehow, he felt this was right, and it was as good a place as any to try it, especially since Atricis was so...welcoming about things such as this. The next thing he knew, Esca's lips were on his once more. The young man returned the kiss, noticing that this one seemed a bit more...passionate than the one they had shared before.

Devyn held the kiss as long as he could, loving the feeling and taste of it. Finally, he had to break the kiss in order to breath. He was slightly out of breath, but there was a bright smile on his face. "I think I could get used to that..."
Isiana & Andromedath | A'ric & Behemoth | K'uavaen & Synsith | Talen & Khonlen | Devyn & Isamuyn
Parker
Site Admin

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:01 pm

"So...you just...kept it from me that whole time?"

Esca couldn't help but blush a little more as he hung his head towards his lap and then nodded. "Well, coming from a hold that frowned seriously on men liking other men, I got rather good at keeping such feelings to myself. Secondly...I had no idea if you were even open to the idea of another man liking you." Esca explained. Considering the way he had left his home he felt rather justified in his assuming that most other men didn't like their own gender. It just felt safer, even in the weyr.

The kiss shared between them was electric. It was even better than the first they had shared. He couldn't help but allow a little moan to escape as their lips bruised together. Damn, but he tasted absolutely amazing. Like the whisky they drank and the crisp evening air. Esca couldn't help but be so bold as to allow his tongue to tease his upper lip.

"I think I could get used to that..."

"I could most certainly get use to that." Esca agreed with him wholeheartedly. The hand hooked behind his neck stayed there, massaging the cords gently. "Does this mean I get to call you my boyfriend?" He asked with obvious excitement. He'd never officially had a boyfriend before, several lovers, but never a boyfriend. Before, back with Talen, he hadn't felt ready for a true commitment, but now...yes he was ready. "I'm sure all the ladies are going to be so jealous of me. I rather like this thought." Esca said in a playful tone of voice as he snuggled up as close to Devyn as he could.
Image Image Image Image

Kate

Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Devyn nodded, giving him a knowing look. Most holds did not look favorably upon two males or two females being together. New Atricis was one of the only places that seemed to be open to it. The young handler was sure that there were still people here who didn't like it, but as a whole, the community seemed to embrace it. Honestly, Devyn himself had never had to hide anything. Up until now, he had never really had the slightest inclination that he was going to like men. The dark haired young man could only imagine what Esca must have went through. Never being able to truly be yourself? How had he ever been happy? Devyn knew if he would have had to hide, he would have never been happy. A slight blush crept across his features once again. "Well, to be honest, I didn't even know if I was open to it. Not until about a seven day ago..."

It took the chimera handler a moment to catch his breath after they finally, although very reluctantly, ended their kiss. For some reason, that kiss had been one of the most amazing kisses he had ever had. It was even better than the first one they had shared. The young man could not stop himself from thinking about all the other kisses that he might get to steal from Esca now that he had agreed to give this a shot.

Blue eyes danced as he listened to the redhead. Well, that was certainly a good thing. At least he wasn't the only one who seemed to like the whole kissing thing. Of course, to him, it sounded a bit lame, but he could honestly kiss Esca all day, even if that was all he did. The next thing he heard honestly made him stop for a moment and just stare at the other man. His blue eyes shined for a moment, a silent yes before Devyn finally managed to say, "Yes, I think that is exactly what this means.." A laugh was given and he said, "Let them be jealous. It will be fun to watch them.." Of course he was only kidding, but the thought that Esca being with him would make the girls jealous made him feel good.

Devyn leaned in and kissed him once more, letting it linger a moment. When they finally pulled apart again he gave him a soft smile. "I'm glad we got that settled...unfortunately, I should probably get going. I have an early day tomorrow...but I promise I'll stop by when I can.." He gave him one more quick kiss before getting up and with one last longing look heading out the door. He smiled to himself, excited for the possibilities of the future now. It was going to be great!

[FIN]