Special Treatment for a Special Milestone [Tag: Parker/Naji]

While a similar idea to the dragonrider apartments, the Dayhandler cabins are individual homes that are overall smaller than the apartment buildings, with size assigned by rank and needs, woth all cabins allowing Daywhers to come inside. Day wherlings move into these cabins after bonding.
Marvealle
Site Admin
Title: Foxy Prince
Pronouns: Any

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:34 pm

Inakil stepped out before Naji did, and retrieved their towels, wrapping his around his waist first real quick before bringing Naji's over to the edge of the pool. Once he got out, he handed him the towel so he could dry off. Once ready, Inakil retrieved Inakil's clean clothes he had selected for him to wear, handing the articles to him, and even helping him to dress if it was desired.

"I hope you approve of the clothes I selected for you," he said as he carefully adjusted the fit of the shirt on Naji so it fit on him perfectly. For a moment he was tempted to pull him in and kiss his neck, but he resisted for now.

"We can make our way back to your apartment if you're ready, my lord." Back at the apartment, by now food should have been laid out, delivered from the dining hall by a few kitchen workers that Inakil paid a few extra marks to do so.
Atricis: Next Generation
~..:: Character Tracker & Plotter | Marks Tracker ::..~
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Parker
Site Admin
Title: High Ebilness
Pronouns: He/Him

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:48 am

Naji got out of the water and happily took the towel and began to dry off. His eyes, however, never left his boyfriend and how delicious he looked in nothing but a towel. He had long since realized that he preferred a man with a build similar to his own, more lean and slender than very built. Inakil is lean and tall, but a little more well muscled than himself. A fact that he was not sad about in the least.

"I hope you approve of the clothes I selected for you,"

"Yes, of course, but..." He paused in putting on his clothes to hook a finger into the towel resting on Inakil's waist and then purposefully made it fall off. "I more approve of you in no clothes at all." Naji stated with a mischievous smile on his face. After that, he allowed Inakil to actually get dressed before they began to head back to his apartment.

"We can make our way back to your apartment if you're ready, my lord."

"That sounds wonderful, my dear servant." Naji said and wrapped his arm around Inakil as they made their way back to his place. Weisden greeted them when they arrived at his place, but there was something obviously different with his apartment. "Whoa. What's all this? When did you...how did you?" He asked as he noticed the food awaiting them.
Image Image Image Image Image
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

.::..::..::..::..::..
PC Character Tracker | Marks Tracker | NPC Stash
Marvealle
Site Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:53 am

Naji pulling his towel off and making his comment was enough to make Inakil's pale cheeks flush in embarrassment at Naji's brazen behavior and statement, and in a public place no less. Soon though, he was allowed to dress, and after that they made their way back to Naji's apartment where Weisden was, as well as Dolcekil peeking from one of the nearby pavilions.

"Whoa. What's all this? When did you...how did you?"

Inakil couldn't help his triumphant smile as they entered and he closed the door behind them. He slipped up behind Naji, placing his hands on his shoulders and speaking softly near his ear.

"I got some kitchen workers to deliver it for me while we were at the baths, my lord," he continued to play, trying to decide in part if he wanted to reveal the surprise date, or try to make Naji figure it out. He came up with a plan quickly enough, his hands trailing off Naji's shoulders and him stepping over to the table to pull out a seat for him.

"Perhaps if you can guess the occasion, my lord will get a treat after dinner," he said with a cheeky grin.
Nali ..::||::.. K'rin ..::||::.. M'ir ..::||::.. Raevin ..::||::.. Inakil ..::||::.. Elias ..::||::..
Image Image Image Image
..::||::.. Sterling ..::||::.. Vithire ..::||::.. Lolena'vas ..::||::.. Rey'vas ..::||::..
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Naji couldn't help but shiver at the whispered words in his ears. "You sly servant, you. I must approve...and this all looks far too delicious. Not nearly as delicious as you, but delicious nonetheless." He said as he moved up to the table and took a seat. Eyes looked over the entire spread and while he hadn't been all that hungry before...he was now.

"Perhaps if you can guess the occasion, my lord will get a treat after dinner,"

The quartzhandler's head snapped up to stare at his boyfriend at that little tease. "Occasion? Treat? What is all this for?" He asked again, but didn't retrieve an answer. He would have to figure this out on his own. What am I missing, Weis? This is for a special occasion? It's not either of ours Nameday... He asked his wonderful bondmate. Shouldn't you figure it out yourself? Weisden interjected sleepily. Please, c'mon man. Help me out. My memory is shit, you know this. Naji begged as he began to eat the wonderful food, but still was obviously trying to figure out what occasion this was. And mine is any better? Naji begged him even more. What other special occasions do people celebrate other than hatching days.

Naji's brows knitted together in thought as he chewed his food. That was a good question...so he began to think. There were Nameday's, of course, hatchings, Gathers, but those obviously didn't fit the situation now. It had to be something smaller, more personal, a thing only two people...."Oh my Faranth it's our anniversary!!" It hit him like wet fish on the side of the head. "I am so so sorry, Inakil. I can't believe I didn't remember!! Can you ever forgive me?" Naji pleaded with his wonderful and amazing boyfriend. "Fuck, you did all this for me and I...I didn't even remember. I swear, I will make it up to you." He said as he got up and moved to where Inakil was sitting and gave him a tight hug before kissing him deeply.
F'lin & Mnenomth | C'sian & Gastoneth | Sid'nis & Iolith | Ao'mek & Tlamehath | Lorcan & Hydranth
Image Image Image Image
So'cles & Ylpeysth | Locke & Wraith | Kisle'vis & Cetovas | Journeyman Zaynallen
Darrow & Argow | Naji & Weisdan | Candidate Carver | Ferghas & Fersk | Corbin & Corsk

Marvealle
Site Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Inakil only smiled knowingly to Naji when he asked what this was all for, finding himself a seat across the table from Naji. He let him work through it for a moment, taking the time to eat a little bit of food as well. He figured that it would take Naji all dinner to work it out, and in fact, he wasn't entirely expecting Naji to actually figure it out. It was fun to watch him try to work it out though, and Inakil saw the moment where it dawned on Naji what it was, the look of realization crossing his face.

"Oh my Faranth it's our anniversary!!"

His smile widened, though as Naji started to apologize, Inakl just chuckled and tried to wave him down. "I promise, it's all right," he tried to assure, but a moment later, as Naji was going on about making it up to him, the Quartzhandler was before him, hugging him and kissing him deeply. For a moment, Inakil wrapped his arms around Naji and sank into the kiss, finally giving in for a few moments. It didn't last forever though, as Inakil pulled away and grinned up at Naji.

"It's ok, Najden. I honestly don't mind. It's been fun, treating you well, playing your loyal servant, and turning it into a little game," he admitted honestly, lifting Naji's hand and gently kissing his knuckles like a servant might do to a lord to show his submission and loyalty. "And it can be hard to believe it's been a whole turn."
Image Image Image Image
Parker
Site Admin

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:25 pm

"I promise, it's all right,"

Naji shook his head vehemently. It wasn't alright. Inakil had quickly become his everything, right alongside Weisden. It had been over a turn since he'd taken a razor to his own skin. That in itself was hard for even Naji to believe, especially since he knew there had been times when he'd been tempted. He didn't drink as much, nor did he hit the joy plant as often either, though...he still used it on occasion. He was beginning to think he did so simply because it was something he enjoyed now and not because he was dependent on it, but the truth was he would always suffer from addiction as it was part of his personality. He moaned against the kiss before they separated.

"It's ok, Najden. I honestly don't mind. It's been fun, treating you well, playing your loyal servant, and turning it into a little game. And it can be hard to believe it's been a whole turn."

He gave his boyfriend a wide smile as he ran a hand through his wild hair. "It is very hard to think it's been that long. I feel like...well, on one hand I feel like we've only just shared our first true kiss and on the other I can't ever imagine living my life without you. "I have very much enjoyed the pampering and special treatment my sexy servant has given to me this evening. I just want to be able to make you feel just as wonderful. I love you so much."
Image Image Image Image

Marvealle
Site Admin

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:19 am

Inakil understood what Naji was saying. Sometimes it did seem like their first real kiss, not that drunken one back during one of the hatching feasts, hadn't really been that long ago, but Inakil felt he and Naji did very well in a relationship together so far. Naji was able to show Inakil with time that he wasn't going to cheat on him like Fenris had, and that he was willing to be as patient as needed for Inakil to be ready for more after his experiences. He would have never thought he would be here with Naji, a turn later and still feeling wild about each other. Naji still wanting to be with him so much even after so long and talking a big game in the past about not wanting relationships.

"I am glad I have done well by my lord," he continued for a moment with another little playful smile. "I love you too, Naji." He kissed him again, a little more chaste this time so he could say what he wanted to say next.

"Although... I think I'm finally ready... for you to... show me just how wonderful we can be together." He kissed Naji's knuckles again. "If you're done with dinner for the moment... maybe... we could move this to the bedroom."

[I'm thinking this could be a nice Fin for this thread and we can start up part 2.]
Image Image Image Image